Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Demonically Troubled OOC
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200
Ahahaha.
Cas is going to hate Marcel though 'cause he's jealous of him being friends with Lukas.
I have really possessive characters, that isn't intentional and I'm not possessive.
Though really they're possessive for different reasons. Cas is worried people don't like him and Devon thinks everyone does and therefore shouldn't feel the need to have more friends.
Ahahaha.
Cas is going to hate Marcel though 'cause he's jealous of him being friends with Lukas.
I have really possessive characters, that isn't intentional and I'm not possessive.
Though really they're possessive for different reasons. Cas is worried people don't like him and Devon thinks everyone does and therefore shouldn't feel the need to have more friends.
They can be frenemies together!

I have strangely named characters, that isn't intentional and I'm not weirdly named. Though they're named strangely for different reasons. Marcel is from a German family, Philli is an Esper, and Harmonia is a demigod.

Devon might have NPD.
They can be frenemies together!

I have strangely named characters, that isn't intentional and I'm not weirdly named. Though they're named strangely for different reasons. Marcel is from a German family, Philli is an Esper, and Harmonia is a demigod.

Devon might have NPD.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Aw yes good plan.

I love their names.

He probably does but I haven't actually researched it so that isn't intentional either. Though it's not really a love for himself, it's more like he thinks inherently he's better.
Aw yes good plan.

I love their names.

He probably does but I haven't actually researched it so that isn't intentional either. Though it's not really a love for himself, it's more like he thinks inherently he's better.
Devon could also just be a nasty person too. He is your character though!
Devon could also just be a nasty person too. He is your character though!
^^ That. Not intentionally mean though. More like how a little kid lacks a filter.
It just so happens he really really needs a filter.
^^ That. Not intentionally mean though. More like how a little kid lacks a filter.
It just so happens he really really needs a filter.
One theory I like is that babies are born with a sense of omnipotence, as they are their entire perception at that time, and that's why they get easily infuriated when they don't get what they want, it is the same with kids too. As we grow, we learn the limitations of the universe and ourselves within it.

So, Devon might never have fully grown out of it, which is similar to the thought that God complexes and narcissism comes from an inability to grow out of that sense of omnipotence.
One theory I like is that babies are born with a sense of omnipotence, as they are their entire perception at that time, and that's why they get easily infuriated when they don't get what they want, it is the same with kids too. As we grow, we learn the limitations of the universe and ourselves within it.

So, Devon might never have fully grown out of it, which is similar to the thought that God complexes and narcissism comes from an inability to grow out of that sense of omnipotence.
OH MY GOD I BELIEVE THAT TOO. To an extent. Though I think that more because babies have the ability to basically absorb information (0-5 yrs is the best time to learn something new, hence why babies find learning multiple languages easier than adults). Also they can swim.
I like that intepretation of the theory.

Maybe he didn't. I write him usually when he's older (but I like to stick to my ages properly and he's seven years younger than Cas) and he's quite different. He's essentially knocked down a peg as a teenager. Maybe he grows out of his God-like view of himself? Or, you know, his self esteem is just completely crippled.
OH MY GOD I BELIEVE THAT TOO. To an extent. Though I think that more because babies have the ability to basically absorb information (0-5 yrs is the best time to learn something new, hence why babies find learning multiple languages easier than adults). Also they can swim.
I like that intepretation of the theory.

Maybe he didn't. I write him usually when he's older (but I like to stick to my ages properly and he's seven years younger than Cas) and he's quite different. He's essentially knocked down a peg as a teenager. Maybe he grows out of his God-like view of himself? Or, you know, his self esteem is just completely crippled.
It could be that he learns some lessons now that serve him later. Like most teenagers, his self esteem might not be great either.
It could be that he learns some lessons now that serve him later. Like most teenagers, his self esteem might not be great either.
Sorry for being less active but work is overwhelming me these days. :/ I am alive tho.
Meely, to be honest Im glad u made ur ocs the way they are cause they both proved to be very entertaining :)
Also I wonder how long will it take for Devon to notice Lukas is blind.
And one more thing, Castor should be glad he didnt sit beside Silas, since Silas is currently loudly outlining how beautiful he is (as well as he is waving his wings blowing away the cards).... Im just gonna wait for Magpie to reply to this since it is a disturbance to the whole class.
Sorry for being less active but work is overwhelming me these days. :/ I am alive tho.
Meely, to be honest Im glad u made ur ocs the way they are cause they both proved to be very entertaining :)
Also I wonder how long will it take for Devon to notice Lukas is blind.
And one more thing, Castor should be glad he didnt sit beside Silas, since Silas is currently loudly outlining how beautiful he is (as well as he is waving his wings blowing away the cards).... Im just gonna wait for Magpie to reply to this since it is a disturbance to the whole class.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
"How long it'll take Devon to notice he's blind."
Probably when Lukas points it out and no earlier.
Though he might then point out that he's got his hair in front of his face, of course he's mind. Or, you know, pretend that he knew the whole time.

Castor remembers back in the days when at demon school he'd essentially do what Sonatine and Harmonia are doing; go into a corner and never react with any student.
"How long it'll take Devon to notice he's blind."
Probably when Lukas points it out and no earlier.
Though he might then point out that he's got his hair in front of his face, of course he's mind. Or, you know, pretend that he knew the whole time.

Castor remembers back in the days when at demon school he'd essentially do what Sonatine and Harmonia are doing; go into a corner and never react with any student.
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200