Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Demonically Troubled OOC
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200
Harmonia is in the corner because Lukas made too much physical contact. They also lost their hat in that exchange, which basically pulled away most of Harmonia's coping mechanism. That hat is very comforting, also shielding from light and sound. Now They also have to put their hair back up in their hat, but not during class. (Did someone mention braiding hair earlier?)

Eventually, when Harmonia cools down to former levels, they should be completely fine to return to the thick of things, with some moderation. They like to be social and talk to people, but it can be hard sometimes.

And Philli might be second-hand embarrassed for Silas.
Harmonia is in the corner because Lukas made too much physical contact. They also lost their hat in that exchange, which basically pulled away most of Harmonia's coping mechanism. That hat is very comforting, also shielding from light and sound. Now They also have to put their hair back up in their hat, but not during class. (Did someone mention braiding hair earlier?)

Eventually, when Harmonia cools down to former levels, they should be completely fine to return to the thick of things, with some moderation. They like to be social and talk to people, but it can be hard sometimes.

And Philli might be second-hand embarrassed for Silas.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
I do not think Harmonia will like Lukas what so ever....

Haha. Well, the consequences of becoming friends with a "pretty" harpy.
I do not think Harmonia will like Lukas what so ever....

Haha. Well, the consequences of becoming friends with a "pretty" harpy.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Well, Harmonia is willing to give him a chance, one, maybe ten. They are usually timid, but there are exceptions to most rules, as I've shown with Harmonia's slight outburst at Lukas. And next time, Harmonia might be ready. Muahahaha.
Well, Harmonia is willing to give him a chance, one, maybe ten. They are usually timid, but there are exceptions to most rules, as I've shown with Harmonia's slight outburst at Lukas. And next time, Harmonia might be ready. Muahahaha.
Ooooh. I cant wait to see how prepared they will be.
I need to make a list of things I need to do with Lukas.

Get to know Marcel better.
Jump on Devon's head and get chased around.
Steal Sonatine's blindfold.
Go flying with Silas.
Get braided hair from Leif.

Did I miss something?
Ooooh. I cant wait to see how prepared they will be.
I need to make a list of things I need to do with Lukas.

Get to know Marcel better.
Jump on Devon's head and get chased around.
Steal Sonatine's blindfold.
Go flying with Silas.
Get braided hair from Leif.

Did I miss something?
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Get thrown around by Harmonia's magic? Or maybe Lukas just wont be able to touch Harmonia. Like, putting an unseen wall around themselves.

Lukas might be pushing his luck bugging all these people.
Get thrown around by Harmonia's magic? Or maybe Lukas just wont be able to touch Harmonia. Like, putting an unseen wall around themselves.

Lukas might be pushing his luck bugging all these people.
Thrown around sounds better.

Lukas is always pushing his luck. He is a show off and a daredevil at that. He isnt afraid of pain and is too nosy for his own good
Thrown around sounds better.

Lukas is always pushing his luck. He is a show off and a daredevil at that. He isnt afraid of pain and is too nosy for his own good
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Yeah, but it might be a little to offensive for Harmonia to do that. I'm not sure yet.
Yeah, but it might be a little to offensive for Harmonia to do that. I'm not sure yet.
If they make a barier Lukas would jus sit on the barier XD
If they make a barier Lukas would jus sit on the barier XD
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
As long as Lukas isn't physically touching Harmonia, they'll be fine!
As long as Lukas isn't physically touching Harmonia, they'll be fine!
He would definately talk to them :) ask random questions too. Or maybr tap his paws around their face barier.
He would definately talk to them :) ask random questions too. Or maybr tap his paws around their face barier.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200