Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Runetail's Dragon Academy! [Actual RP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Stormcloud dashes down the hall, taking a swift right, and skidding along to the next! She was brave! Fearless! Determined! "NYAAAA!" She shouted, before planting her face in a wall. Oh, well...
Stormcloud dashes down the hall, taking a swift right, and skidding along to the next! She was brave! Fearless! Determined! "NYAAAA!" She shouted, before planting her face in a wall. Oh, well...
he/xe/prince/it
ive got no idea what im doing
Luminositas wheeled back in surprise as a Coatl slammed face-first into a wall. "Holy-- Are you okay?"
Luminositas wheeled back in surprise as a Coatl slammed face-first into a wall. "Holy-- Are you okay?"
Peachie. She/he/they. +3 hours server time. Parlayan calls to you.
Stormcloud could swear she saw little sheep flying around her head. She got up, shaking it off, and saw Luminositas. She was pretty. "Yeah, I think I should be fine. Just another day in the adventures of STORMCLOUD THE GREAT!" She raised a talon to the sky, before falling, passed out. That must have been worse damage to her head than she thought...
Stormcloud could swear she saw little sheep flying around her head. She got up, shaking it off, and saw Luminositas. She was pretty. "Yeah, I think I should be fine. Just another day in the adventures of STORMCLOUD THE GREAT!" She raised a talon to the sky, before falling, passed out. That must have been worse damage to her head than she thought...
he/xe/prince/it
Luminositas backpedaled. "Uhh…" They looked around, seeing a small crowd of surrounding dragons. "Can I get a medic over here? Does this school have a medic?" Man, that dragon did not look healthy.
Luminositas backpedaled. "Uhh…" They looked around, seeing a small crowd of surrounding dragons. "Can I get a medic over here? Does this school have a medic?" Man, that dragon did not look healthy.
Peachie. She/he/they. +3 hours server time. Parlayan calls to you.
Runetail walked over, seeing the current situation going on. "Oh my, what happened here?" He knew a little bit of magic, but he wasn't very good at it. He looked to see Stormcloud on the ground. "I would just give it time. It doesn't look like she's very hurt... she'll be okay." He smiled at Luminostias, before going back over to the front door.
Runetail walked over, seeing the current situation going on. "Oh my, what happened here?" He knew a little bit of magic, but he wasn't very good at it. He looked to see Stormcloud on the ground. "I would just give it time. It doesn't look like she's very hurt... she'll be okay." He smiled at Luminostias, before going back over to the front door.
he/xe/prince/it
Elar shoved the paper she had received into her bag. She heard yelling. There was so much excitement and many new faces! She was pratically melting with joy. She saw the headmaster leave a hallway. What's down that hallway she wondered. She followed the corridor and rounded a couple corners. After one or two turns she came about a coatl lying on the floor. "Oh no what happened?". There was another dragon standing beside it. They might know! "Maby I can help!". She began digging in her bag. There might be something useful in there. Besides these dragons might be her friends one day! So she would help them even though she had no idea who they were!
Elar shoved the paper she had received into her bag. She heard yelling. There was so much excitement and many new faces! She was pratically melting with joy. She saw the headmaster leave a hallway. What's down that hallway she wondered. She followed the corridor and rounded a couple corners. After one or two turns she came about a coatl lying on the floor. "Oh no what happened?". There was another dragon standing beside it. They might know! "Maby I can help!". She began digging in her bag. There might be something useful in there. Besides these dragons might be her friends one day! So she would help them even though she had no idea who they were!
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Ghost turned around as she heard yelling coming from behind her. She saw a small crowd of dragons huddled around a dragon that was laying on the floor. Ghost was curious about what had happened so she made her way to the crowd. Ghost didn't really know how to help so she just watched from afar.
Ghost turned around as she heard yelling coming from behind her. She saw a small crowd of dragons huddled around a dragon that was laying on the floor. Ghost was curious about what had happened so she made her way to the crowd. Ghost didn't really know how to help so she just watched from afar.
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo7_100.pngtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif
Eponine heard yelling coming from behind her, and immediately winced. Loud noises! Everyone was yelling about some dragon that had apparently collapsed. As everyone around her rushed towards the dragon, she moved at a slower pace, just watching. It wasn't like she could do anything about it.
Eponine heard yelling coming from behind her, and immediately winced. Loud noises! Everyone was yelling about some dragon that had apparently collapsed. As everyone around her rushed towards the dragon, she moved at a slower pace, just watching. It wasn't like she could do anything about it.
7az1aeY.gif
Ghost saw another dragon that was watching the scene from a distance (Eponine). She approached them slowly.
"Hi, do you know what happened here? I just heard some yelling and saw thing big crowd of people."
Ghost saw another dragon that was watching the scene from a distance (Eponine). She approached them slowly.
"Hi, do you know what happened here? I just heard some yelling and saw thing big crowd of people."
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo7_100.pngtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif
Eponine identified the dragon who approached her as the Fae she had spotted before. "Apparently, a dragon collapsed. By the looks of it, they haven't woken up yet," Eponine sighed and continued watching. Why do these dragons bother? They can't really help the situation unless they're some sort of certified medic, and none of them are.
Eponine identified the dragon who approached her as the Fae she had spotted before. "Apparently, a dragon collapsed. By the looks of it, they haven't woken up yet," Eponine sighed and continued watching. Why do these dragons bother? They can't really help the situation unless they're some sort of certified medic, and none of them are.
7az1aeY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12