Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seaclan .:Brave & Intelligent.: (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Aquira @xSourGrapesx
I'm still thinking on the details of my girl, but would you guys (if Minnow and Mouse end up being siblings) like her to be their mother?
@Aquira @xSourGrapesx
I'm still thinking on the details of my girl, but would you guys (if Minnow and Mouse end up being siblings) like her to be their mother?
RoPG7ds.png
@Nananami: Sure if Aquira agrees! :)
@Nananami: Sure if Aquira agrees! :)
iAOqFOM.png
@xSourGrapesx

I'd love to join! I'll start writing up bios in a bit :)
@xSourGrapesx

I'd love to join! I'll start writing up bios in a bit :)

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@xSourGrapesx [center][b]Username[/b]: @/Justdevon [b]Cat's name:[/b] Willowrock [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Age:[/b] 35 moons [b]Description:[/b] A strong, beautiful calico she-cat, Willowrock has a large patch of black fur that runs from her face to her tail. She has much smaller patches of orange along her side, shoulder, and face. Her paws are a front paws and back right paw are bright white. Her nose is pink, but a spot of black covers up half of it along with her muzzle. Her chest and belly and white along with a small blaze on her face. Her eyes are a hazel-y brown. Her fur is pretty short for SeaClan cats, but she is still able to swim fairly well. [b]Short description:[/b] A beautiful calico she-cat with hazel/brown eyes and short fur. Willowrock has patches of black and orange, and very little white on her fur. [b]Personality:[/b] Willowrock is smart. Almost too smart for her own good. She has a tendency to talk down to other cats who don't have the same opinion as her. She is brutally honest, and will not hesitate to prove someone wrong. She doesn't mean to sound rude, she just likes being correct, even if it means losing friends to win an argument. [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] (Will speak with other players) [b]Kits:[/b] Crab and Shrimp [b]Family:[/b] Crab and Shrimp (still rogues) [b]Backstory:[/b] The she-cat was once a rogue, living in the city streets. She always loved the idea of being in the ocean, but that dream was halted when she got pregnant. Being a rogue with two kits was not easy, and having more mouths to feed was becoming more and more difficult. So she made the hard decision, and left them behind as soon as they were able to fend for themselves. The clan cats welcomed her with open arms, and she's been there for almost 7 moons now. She still wonders if she'll ever be able to see her kits again, and someday hopes that they too will find their way to SeaClan to find shelter. [b]Other (optional):[/b] Let me know if I should change anything! :D [b]Picture (optional):[/b] [img]https://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2015/02/sherman.jpg[/img]
@xSourGrapesx
Username: @/Justdevon

Cat's name: Willowrock

Description: A strong, beautiful calico she-cat, Willowrock has a large patch of black fur that runs from her face to her tail. She has much smaller patches of orange along her side, shoulder, and face. Her paws are a front paws and back right paw are bright white. Her nose is pink, but a spot of black covers up half of it along with her muzzle. Her chest and belly and white along with a small blaze on her face. Her eyes are a hazel-y brown. Her fur is pretty short for SeaClan cats, but she is still able to swim fairly well.

Short description: A beautiful calico she-cat with hazel/brown eyes and short fur. Willowrock has patches of black and orange, and very little white on her fur.

Personality: Willowrock is smart. Almost too smart for her own good. She has a tendency to talk down to other cats who don't have the same opinion as her. She is brutally honest, and will not hesitate to prove someone wrong. She doesn't mean to sound rude, she just likes being correct, even if it means losing friends to win an argument.

Mate/Crush: (Will speak with other players)

Kits: Crab and Shrimp

Family: Crab and Shrimp (still rogues)

Backstory: The she-cat was once a rogue, living in the city streets. She always loved the idea of being in the ocean, but that dream was halted when she got pregnant. Being a rogue with two kits was not easy, and having more mouths to feed was becoming more and more difficult. So she made the hard decision, and left them behind as soon as they were able to fend for themselves. The clan cats welcomed her with open arms, and she's been there for almost 7 moons now. She still wonders if she'll ever be able to see her kits again, and someday hopes that they too will find their way to SeaClan to find shelter.

Other (optional): Let me know if I should change anything! :D

Picture (optional):
sherman.jpg
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@xSourGrapesx (I added my character I just edited my first post and put him in)
@xSourGrapesx (I added my character I just edited my first post and put him in)
Wx0EgSk.png
@xSourGrapesx here’s my boy!)) [center][img]http://myfavpet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Turkish-angora-5.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b]Username[/b]: SwootleDootle [b]Cat's name:[/b] Swiftcreek [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Age:[/b] 32 moons [b]Description:[/b] Swiftcreek is a sleek, black tom with a faint athletic build and pale green eyes. His fur shines in the sun, and his tail is long and fluffy. Swiftcreek’s ears are pointed with small tufts of fur, and an elegant stance, accompanied by movements. The only mark that he bears is a deep scar that runs across his left shoulder. [b]Short description:[/b] A sleek, black tom with a fluffy tail, pale green eyes and a deep scar across his right shoulder. [b]Personality:[/b] Swiftcreek is a prim and proper cat, one who is elegant in appearance and tongue. He is loyal, and unafraid to speak his mind when he feels necessary. Swiftcreek is open-minded and kind to others, but is always more than ready to get his paws dirty if he feels a looming threat. However, he can come off as narcissistic, and that he only seems to care about himself; though it comes from his mannerisms and being emotionally distant. [b]Crush:[/b] Emberpelt (@/Tsukii) [b]Mate:[/b] Open [b]Kits:[/b] N/A for now [b]Family:[/b] Ripplepelt- A lithe, gray and white she-cat with olive eyes (Mother, recently deceased) Stonestep- A large, black tom with deep blue eyes and a faded scar down his left side (Father, Elder, NPC) Darkshadow- A sleek and muscular long-legged black tom with brilliant dark green eyes. (Sibling, Warrior, owned by @/xsourgrapesx) [b]Backstory:[/b] Swiftcreek grew into a family of pride and grace, ones who were ashamed to admit their flaws and be defeated. In apprenticeship, Swiftcreek never backed down from any challenge, and worked hard until his methods were near perfection. However, his efforts never seemed to impress his parents as much as he had hoped, but still never gave up. But many moons after he was awarded with his warrior name, Swiftcreek’s mother fell ill all too suddenly, and it wasn’t long before she had succumbed, sending the warrior into a long state of depression and lack of feeling that he is only just starting to escape from. [b]Other:[/b] -Turkish Angora -Bisexual, leans more towards males[/center]
@xSourGrapesx

here’s my boy!))
Turkish-angora-5.jpg
Username: SwootleDootle

Cat's name: Swiftcreek

Description: Swiftcreek is a sleek, black tom with a faint athletic build and pale green eyes. His fur shines in the sun, and his tail is long and fluffy. Swiftcreek’s ears are pointed with small tufts of fur, and an elegant stance, accompanied by movements. The only mark that he bears is a deep scar that runs across his left shoulder.

Short description: A sleek, black tom with a fluffy tail, pale green eyes and a deep scar across his right shoulder.

Personality: Swiftcreek is a prim and proper cat, one who is elegant in appearance and tongue. He is loyal, and unafraid to speak his mind when he feels necessary. Swiftcreek is open-minded and kind to others, but is always more than ready to get his paws dirty if he feels a looming threat. However, he can come off as narcissistic, and that he only seems to care about himself; though it comes from his mannerisms and being emotionally distant.

Crush: Emberpelt (@/Tsukii)

Mate: Open

Kits: N/A for now

Family:
Ripplepelt- A lithe, gray and white she-cat with olive eyes (Mother, recently deceased)
Stonestep- A large, black tom with deep blue eyes and a faded scar down his left side (Father, Elder, NPC)
Darkshadow- A sleek and muscular long-legged black tom with brilliant dark green eyes. (Sibling, Warrior, owned by @/xsourgrapesx)

Backstory: Swiftcreek grew into a family of pride and grace, ones who were ashamed to admit their flaws and be defeated. In apprenticeship, Swiftcreek never backed down from any challenge, and worked hard until his methods were near perfection. However, his efforts never seemed to impress his parents as much as he had hoped, but still never gave up.

But many moons after he was awarded with his warrior name, Swiftcreek’s mother fell ill all too suddenly, and it wasn’t long before she had succumbed, sending the warrior into a long state of depression and lack of feeling that he is only just starting to escape from.

Other:
-Turkish Angora
-Bisexual, leans more towards males
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Username: Nananami.
Cat's name: Tidepool.
Description: Tidepool is a rather tall she-cat and, though long limbed and very purposeful in her movements, not exactly of the dainty sort. She has powerfully muscled shoulders and large paws that excel at propelling her through water with ease as well as visible scars that betray her experience as a hardened warrior. The most notable of these scars parts a ragged path down the right side of her neck and jaw, including a sizable chunk out of her ear, plus a trio of claw tracks slashed across her left shoulder. Other, smaller scrapes can be found scattered over her body, though most of these are hidden by the thick texture of her pelt. Said pelt is splotched in a roughly equal amount of white and slate gray hues and her eyes are a bright, sea glass green that sit large among her face.
Short description: A tall, white and gray she-cat with green eyes.
Personality: Tidepool is a very kind hearted and benevolent she-cat who, above all, simply wants to protect and provide for those close to her in any way she can. Most often, she has a very calm demeanor that makes her easy to get along with but, additionally, holds a strong feeling of dedication to her duties and dedication to the ways of the Code. She doesn't take well to suggestions that the rules be bent-- especially not broken --and can be quite strict about upholding the order of things, transforming the she-cat in a a far harsher, no nonsense enforcer.
Mate/Crush: Ex-mate of Sandtail, now exiled from the Clan.
Kits: Minnowpaw & Mousepaw.
Family: Open to family, particularly siblings! Just ask.
Backstory: Tidepool's early life wasn't anything too special-- born and raised in SeaClan with a happy, healthy kithood and apprenticeship that led her to becoming a young warrior without issue. She was always happy to serve her Clan in whatever way possible, making her quite the enthusiastic cat, and it was during the first few moons of her warriorhood that she began to befriend a cat named Sandtail. He was the much more laid back and free spirited of the two, yet their personalities meshed well and they grew closer and closer over many moons of hunting, patrolling, and exploring together. Eventually, though after nearly every other cat and the Clan saw it coming, they became mates. It took another season or so for Tidepool to become comfortable with the idea of having kits, however, so it wasn't until her 30s that the she-cat became pregnant and then gave birth to her two kits-- Mousekit and Minnowkit. Life seemed to be perfect and serene, until trouble surfaced beneath that stillness.
A small portion of the Clan had been unhappy with the current leader of SeaClan ever since they'd taken power and, over time, their numbers had grown to encompass nearly a third of the group's numbers-- Sandtail being one of them. They mostly grumped and muttered about the leader's decisions, at first, but as more cats turned over so did their resistance become more brazen. Tidepool had never expected her mate to be interested in undertaking something like a revolt due to his lackadaisical attitude, yet he shocked her beyond belief when, one night, he rose up alongside the most brazen of the rebelling cats and they attempted to strip the leader of all their remaining lives in a coup. A furious battle broke out in the middle of SeaClan's camp, injuring many and taking some of those lives, but in the end the leader lived and the rebels were laid low. Some cats called for blood, for execution of those who dared lay a claw on their Clanmates, though in the end Sandtail and his accomplices were simply banished; told never to return to SeaClan land if they wished to keep their lives. Loyal to her Clan, Tidepool turned her back on Sandtail and refused to even say goodbye.
Other (optional): Bisexual.
Picture (optional): CLICK
Username: Nananami.
Cat's name: Tidepool.
Description: Tidepool is a rather tall she-cat and, though long limbed and very purposeful in her movements, not exactly of the dainty sort. She has powerfully muscled shoulders and large paws that excel at propelling her through water with ease as well as visible scars that betray her experience as a hardened warrior. The most notable of these scars parts a ragged path down the right side of her neck and jaw, including a sizable chunk out of her ear, plus a trio of claw tracks slashed across her left shoulder. Other, smaller scrapes can be found scattered over her body, though most of these are hidden by the thick texture of her pelt. Said pelt is splotched in a roughly equal amount of white and slate gray hues and her eyes are a bright, sea glass green that sit large among her face.
Short description: A tall, white and gray she-cat with green eyes.
Personality: Tidepool is a very kind hearted and benevolent she-cat who, above all, simply wants to protect and provide for those close to her in any way she can. Most often, she has a very calm demeanor that makes her easy to get along with but, additionally, holds a strong feeling of dedication to her duties and dedication to the ways of the Code. She doesn't take well to suggestions that the rules be bent-- especially not broken --and can be quite strict about upholding the order of things, transforming the she-cat in a a far harsher, no nonsense enforcer.
Mate/Crush: Ex-mate of Sandtail, now exiled from the Clan.
Kits: Minnowpaw & Mousepaw.
Family: Open to family, particularly siblings! Just ask.
Backstory: Tidepool's early life wasn't anything too special-- born and raised in SeaClan with a happy, healthy kithood and apprenticeship that led her to becoming a young warrior without issue. She was always happy to serve her Clan in whatever way possible, making her quite the enthusiastic cat, and it was during the first few moons of her warriorhood that she began to befriend a cat named Sandtail. He was the much more laid back and free spirited of the two, yet their personalities meshed well and they grew closer and closer over many moons of hunting, patrolling, and exploring together. Eventually, though after nearly every other cat and the Clan saw it coming, they became mates. It took another season or so for Tidepool to become comfortable with the idea of having kits, however, so it wasn't until her 30s that the she-cat became pregnant and then gave birth to her two kits-- Mousekit and Minnowkit. Life seemed to be perfect and serene, until trouble surfaced beneath that stillness.
A small portion of the Clan had been unhappy with the current leader of SeaClan ever since they'd taken power and, over time, their numbers had grown to encompass nearly a third of the group's numbers-- Sandtail being one of them. They mostly grumped and muttered about the leader's decisions, at first, but as more cats turned over so did their resistance become more brazen. Tidepool had never expected her mate to be interested in undertaking something like a revolt due to his lackadaisical attitude, yet he shocked her beyond belief when, one night, he rose up alongside the most brazen of the rebelling cats and they attempted to strip the leader of all their remaining lives in a coup. A furious battle broke out in the middle of SeaClan's camp, injuring many and taking some of those lives, but in the end the leader lived and the rebels were laid low. Some cats called for blood, for execution of those who dared lay a claw on their Clanmates, though in the end Sandtail and his accomplices were simply banished; told never to return to SeaClan land if they wished to keep their lives. Loyal to her Clan, Tidepool turned her back on Sandtail and refused to even say goodbye.
Other (optional): Bisexual.
Picture (optional): CLICK
RoPG7ds.png
@xSourGrapesx [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/96/32/25/96322582c5c9a0a09fc07261e00a95d8.jpg[/img][/center] [size=1] [b]Username[/b]: Tsukii [b]Cat's name:[/b] Twisteddawn [b]Rank:[/b] Senior Warrior [b]Age:[/b] 62 moons [b]Description:[/b] With a dark coat color that looks as if it has golden threads woven throughout the fur, Twisteddawn is quite a sight to behold under the sun's rays. He has a medium-sized build with thick hair and tufted ears, not unlike most other Seaclan residents. His underside is a creamy white with little mittens on three out of his four legs. The tom tends to grin quite a bit, showing a snaggletooth that he has had since a young age poking out from the left side of his mouth. A single scar runs down his front right leg, however it is mostly obscured by his pelt. [b]Short description:[/b] A medium-sized tom with dark brown fur and a white belly. His eyes are a liquid bronze. [b]Personality(please include skills and at least one flaw):[/b] Twisteddawn is very different from his younger brother. Silent and judgemental, he likes to only concern himself with a handful of matters, preferring to remain the neutral party in most situations if he isn't directly involved. He is slightly jumpy at times as it doesn't take much to scare him (most likely a by-product of his childhood), but beware as Twisteddawn can be very nitpicky and snide if rubbed the wrong way (which happens pretty often). Most other cats have a hard time liking him and it comes as no surprise because of his short temper and cold glares that seem to be permanently plastered to his face. Twisteddawn never intended to train as a swimmer, but the gift of being able to keep his own company for hours on end appealed to him so he quickly trained up to be picked for the job. Compared to some, he started fairly late since swimming didn't come naturally at first. If he has no pending tasks for the day, he might take a couple of hours to himself to spend in the water - preferring the rhythmic sounds of the waves over the bustling Seaclan camp. [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] [Open] [b]Kits:[/b] N/A [b]Family:[/b] [url=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fa/19/62/fa19626ce76d2f94f39bd0f9102763c9.jpg][s]Swansnow**[/s][/url] + [url=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/09/72/0d/09720d798951dc9a5a8a7104d59c0c2e--pretty-cats-beautiful-cats.jpg][s]Jaggedfur**[/s][/url] = [b]Emberpelt[/b] ~ [b]Twisteddawn[/b]; [url=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ee/21/9d/ee219d278aa219789cf0468826f87bc0--coats-maine-coon-cats.jpg][s]Spottedbreeze[/s][/url] [b]Backstory:[/b] Twisteddawn is a rarity in the clan. Unlike most cats that stick to one "nature" their entire life, this tom has undergone excessive amounts of stress during his childhood which have changed him in the oddest ways possible. Most of the elders remember his younger days as light-hearted and dream-like - a kit that loved life and would to anything to bask in its glorious rays. Being the child of two proud warriors, Twisteddawn easily gained an affinity for the hunt, his devilish grins and hard work earning him an excellent reputation among both children and adults alike. The perfect combination of diligence and selfless merit, he was a cat blessed by Starclan in more ways than one. That is until his family vanished. His mother’s death was inevitable. Swansnow had been suffering from battle wounds for a while, unable to fully recover from the continuous infections and fevers that came about. As a result, her immune system greatly weakened and she passed away surrounded by loved ones; the most peaceful loss Twisteddawn would undergo. His father and brother were unexpected. It was as if he had vanished into thin air. Jaggedfur was by no means someone easily ignored. His immaculate sense of duty, booming voice, and unique viewpoints were something of value in the clan. Although he never maintained a close knit group of friends, he had a large group of acquaintances that often saw him as a role model or reliable ally. So, it was unexpected that he had been lost in the middle of a hunting patrol; a task that he had mastered some time ago. Those cats by his side claim he had gone into unknown territory without ever really judging the safety of such an impulsive decision. There had been a scout patrol for his body – even a make-shift funeral of sorts where they still honored his spirit. Spottedbreeze had taken it harder than Twisteddawn. He would purposefully starve himself, a severe case of insomnia developing as a result which urged him to begin wandering around at night. Gradually, his walks became longer and longer, sometimes stretching through dawn and into midday. That is, until one day he never came back. Now it is just him and Emberpelt that endure the pain of such a tragedy. [b]Other (optional):[/b] ~Pansexual [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/bc/ef/fd/bceffd4073c3fd90812198c3b7fe2cba--cat-ballou-cat-life.jpg[/img][/center] [size=1] [b]Username[/b]: Tsukii [b]Cat's name:[/b] Emberpelt [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Age:[/b] 40 moons [b]Description:[/b] Although he is not quite as large as his elder brother, Emberpelt still holds quite a bit of stature. His build is more groomed and elegant, with a long fluffy tail and gorgeously clean fur. The paw pads are not nearly as thick, adding to his dainty appearance with long legs and a distinguished face. Emberpelt does not walk with a heavy step, and is rather silent when approaching others, however he did gain his name from his fiery hair color, so if not heard he is definitely seen. [b]Short description:[/b] A thick-haired calico colored tom with yellow-ish green eyes. [b]Personality(please include skills and at least one flaw):[/b] An attractive bright-eyed Tom, Emberpelt is a known to try and flirt with everything and everyone. He adores the luxury of love, believing that social interaction and romance are the best cures for a heavy heart. He will often go around and try to cheer cats up by becoming overly friendly and tender in their presence, helping them with whatever needs to be done. Surprisingly, even in light of his playboy antics, Emberpelt is an amazing listener. He can make others feel at ease, sitting quietly as they rant to him about their problems. His advice is usually good as well, especially concerning private relationships or friendships of any sort. Even as a warrior he can be playful. Not that he doesn't take his job seriously, but Emberpelt likes to toy with his opponents, playing mind games with them as he proceeds to fight them. It's interesting to watch, albeit a bit confusing at times because of the nature of the combat. It is not immediately obvious, unlike his elder brother, that the familial deaths have effected him in any way. Occasionally he may grow silent if something were to trigger a past memory better left sealed away. However, he was still a kit when most of this happend, causing his experience to be spotty at best leaving Twisteddawn with most of the trauma. [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] [Open] [b]Kits:[/b] N/A [b]Family:[/b] [url=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fa/19/62/fa19626ce76d2f94f39bd0f9102763c9.jpg][s]Swansnow**[/s][/url] + [url=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/09/72/0d/09720d798951dc9a5a8a7104d59c0c2e--pretty-cats-beautiful-cats.jpg]Jaggedfur**[/url] = [b]Twisteddawn[/b]; [b]Emberpelt[/b] ~[url=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ee/21/9d/ee219d278aa219789cf0468826f87bc0--coats-maine-coon-cats.jpg][s]Spottedbreeze[/s][/url] [b]Backstory:[/b] (Same as brothers) [b]Other (optional):[/b] ~ His favorite hobby is teasing his brother and he goes out of his way to get on his nerves. ~ Hates the daytime with a burning passion. His bright green eyes are sensitive to the light so he has trouble sometimes if the sun is blinding at times. He much prefers the cool, windy nights. ~ Pansexual [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/61/52/39/6152392c0a54afe8f1c9f5f33d01fed1--black-kitty-black-cats.jpg[/img][/center] [size=1] [b]Username[/b]: Tsukii [b]Cat's name:[/b] Crowmist [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Age:[/b] 35 moons [b]Description:[/b] One of the few short-haired cats Seaclan has to offer, Crowmist is a tall lithe she-cat with a slender tail and large, pointed ears. Her pelt is absolutely riddled with scars, mostly of her own doing, running every which way from the top of her head to the tip of her tail. Crowmist even somehow managed to scratch one of her retinas awhile back, cause her to occasionally rub her right eye if it gets irritated and watery. One of her toes is missing on the back left leg, making her balance slightly off at times but not so much as to permanently harm her fighting capabilities. [b]Short description:[/b] A lanky, short-haired she-cat with striking caramel eyes and a sleek jet black pelt. [b]Personality(please include skills and at least one flaw):[/b] A she-cat who doesn't know her own limits, Crowmist is an out-spoken adventurous warrior with a killer laugh and mischievous grin. She constantly pushes herself and others, sometimes beyond what one may call "acceptable" - on more than one occasion she has gotten hurt or stuck in a precarious situation because she attempts to dangerously go past her own limits. Thus, many are hesitant to be around her in the fear that she may lead them to certain death. Her body is riddled with scars as a result of her own efforts to grow stronger. It's terrifying, really, to see that Crowmist would go to such lengths to fortify her own abilities, but she claims that when she's strong enough to protect everyone she loves, then she'll start taking care of her own body (pretty cliche, right?). However, as with most, her determined personality has its limits. She is also restless, needing to put her infinite amount of energy to good use. She will always stand instead of sit, and run instead of walk. She's not hyper, per se, just someone who will frequently take walks or wander off instead of resting with the rest of the group. However, this has led to her having insomnia as she can never get comfortable laying down. Thus, she may go days without sleep, only collapsing when her body physically cannot handle the stress anymore. Her brother, Brokensong, is the exact opposite of her - an overprotective younger tom with a silent personality and cold eyes. After her mate's death, he has made it his job to take care of her, making sure no one disturbs her. He doesn't like giving others the benefit of the doubt, and you will often find brother and sister together unless he has warrior work to complete. [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] Sagewind (Deceased), [Open] [b]Kits:[/b] N/A [b]Family:[/b] ?* + ?* = [b]Crowmist[/b] ~ [url=https://i.pinimg.com/474x/76/65/1c/76651c4e93fbc0ba94d301068aebde72--photo-sites-beautiful-babies.jpg]Brokensong (NPC Warrior)[/url] [b]Backstory:[/b] A lot of people speculate to where the two siblings came from. One day they simply just appeared out of no where without any parents in sight - left on the clan's doorstep. It was hard to decide whether they could take in a pair of supposed loners, but luckily the previous leader was kind enough to let them train up to be warriors and become part of the clan. During their apprenticeships, they were often teased by other cats because of their b*stard origins, both mother and father adandoning them for better things. While Brokensong fought back verbally and physically, Crowmist tried her best to make friends and prosper as a warrior, her way of making up for her brother's faults. As time dragged on, it was apparent that her and an older apprentice - Sagepaw - were becoming quite close on a romantic level. It was pretty obvious to everyone in the clan that they were going to become mates, Brokensong included. But, of course, having the sistercomplex he does he would frequently monitor him, following his every move as to make sure he wasn't getting into trouble. Sure enough, he was perfectly normal and Brokensong let it go. For the most part. It wasn't until much later that the tom found out Sagewind was actually allied with another clan. It was by pure chance that Brokensong discovered the elder tom was involved in some shady business, dealing out vital information to another group of cats. If their leader ever found out, both he and Brokensong would be banished - one for witholding information and the other for high treason. Reluctant but determined, Brokensong kept quiet and continued his peaceful life with his sister. Somehow, both Brokensong and Sagewind were stuck on patrol together. As her brother tells it, the other tom got into an accident - falling down a cliff into the rocky pits below, the impact killing him instantly. However, what Brokensong neglects to voice is the argument beforehand, the confrontation, when he accused Sagewind of his misconduct. Both warriors got into a heated fight, clashing multiple times until Brokensong accidentally hit too hard, the other male not being able to recover and losing his balance on the edge of the cliff. Although he won't say he killed him, Brokensong still regrets the occurances of that day and lies to his sister constantly, making sure she doesn't get wind of both his betrayal and cause of death. [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/56/6d/4f/566d4fd57c94b3e34801cb9c7eef3473--white-cats-black-cats.jpg[/img][/center] [size=1] [b]Username[/b]: Tsukii [b]Cat's name:[/b] Otterpaw [b]Rank:[/b] Medicine Cat Apprentice [b]Age:[/b] 12 moons [b]Description:[/b] Almost a perfect blend of both mother and father, Otterpaw has fluffy black fur with a patch of white covering his stomach. However, unlike Duskstorm his eyes are a pale sea-glass color that appear white in some light. His body is thin, almost fragile with little to no muscle due to a sickly childhood. The apprentice's voice tends to break a lot, also displaying a weak composure that must be looked after at all times. The most crucial times tend to be during the wintertime when the frigid winds cause him great harm. [b]Short description:[/b] A small, black tom with silvery sea-glass eyes and a frail body. [b]Personality(please include skills and at least one flaw):[/b] Despite having about half the strength an apprentice should have at his age, Otterpaw is not afraid to push himself. An intelligent tom with an incredible memory, he is able to decode and relay information at an alarming rate. He talks as if he were 80 moons old, often giving advice concerning situations that should be well beyond his comprehension. However, when his assistance is not needed Otterpaw tends to keep to himself, even around his mentor. After the accident with his mother, the tom learned that silence was his protection - if he said nothing no one would bother to correct or retaliate. As such, he and his father never grew too close as one would crave the attention while the other strayed far from it. Otterpaw will grow uncomfortable if too much attention is forced upon him, however his steely composure will do little to expose this. The tom may quietly sneak away or redirect the prying eyes to something other than himself, allowing a moment of calm. [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] [Tentatively Open] [b]Kits:[/b] N/A [b]Family:[/b] [url=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/da/f0/6f/daf06ffadc2e24a8becbc8247d050928--norwegian-forest-cat-tuxedo-cats.jpg][s]Ebonyflight[/s][/url] + Duskstorm = [b]Otterpaw[/b] ~ [b]Backstory:[/b] Not much is known about Otterpaw's history. Even though he himself has a reputation among the clan, he and his former mate kept much to themselves during their younger years. Ebonyflight had been a quiet she-cat, quite the opposite of her mate. However, despite this the two had grown fond of each other, eventually giving birth to Otterpaw who now is 15 moons. The most that anyone can remember is that Ebonyflight went out to sea one day and simply never came back. She disappeared without a trace, whether intentionally or not. Some whisper that she took her own life, her decisions and freedom shackled by her mate and kits. Others say she picked the wrong day to swim, getting lost in the stormy waves. Either way, it left Otterpaw without a mother and Duskstorm scrambling to get his life back together. [b]Other (optional):[/b] ~
@xSourGrapesx

96322582c5c9a0a09fc07261e00a95d8.jpg

Username: Tsukii
Cat's name: Twisteddawn
Description: With a dark coat color that looks as if it has golden threads woven throughout the fur, Twisteddawn is quite a sight to behold under the sun's rays. He has a medium-sized build with thick hair and tufted ears, not unlike most other Seaclan residents. His underside is a creamy white with little mittens on three out of his four legs. The tom tends to grin quite a bit, showing a snaggletooth that he has had since a young age poking out from the left side of his mouth. A single scar runs down his front right leg, however it is mostly obscured by his pelt.

Short description: A medium-sized tom with dark brown fur and a white belly. His eyes are a liquid bronze.

Personality(please include skills and at least one flaw):
Twisteddawn is very different from his younger brother. Silent and judgemental, he likes to only concern himself with a handful of matters, preferring to remain the neutral party in most situations if he isn't directly involved. He is slightly jumpy at times as it doesn't take much to scare him (most likely a by-product of his childhood), but beware as Twisteddawn can be very nitpicky and snide if rubbed the wrong way (which happens pretty often). Most other cats have a hard time liking him and it comes as no surprise because of his short temper and cold glares that seem to be permanently plastered to his face.

Twisteddawn never intended to train as a swimmer, but the gift of being able to keep his own company for hours on end appealed to him so he quickly trained up to be picked for the job. Compared to some, he started fairly late since swimming didn't come naturally at first. If he has no pending tasks for the day, he might take a couple of hours to himself to spend in the water - preferring the rhythmic sounds of the waves over the bustling Seaclan camp.

Mate/Crush: [Open]
Kits: N/A
Family:
Swansnow** + Jaggedfur** = Emberpelt ~ Twisteddawn; Spottedbreeze

Backstory:
Twisteddawn is a rarity in the clan.
Unlike most cats that stick to one "nature" their entire life, this tom has undergone excessive amounts of stress during his childhood which have changed him in the oddest ways possible.
Most of the elders remember his younger days as light-hearted and dream-like - a kit that loved life and would to anything to bask in its glorious rays. Being the child of two proud warriors, Twisteddawn easily gained an affinity for the hunt, his devilish grins and hard work earning him an excellent reputation among both children and adults alike. The perfect combination of diligence and selfless merit, he was a cat blessed by Starclan in more ways than one.

That is until his family vanished.

His mother’s death was inevitable. Swansnow had been suffering from battle wounds for a while, unable to fully recover from the continuous infections and fevers that came about. As a result, her immune system greatly weakened and she passed away surrounded by loved ones; the most peaceful loss Twisteddawn would undergo.

His father and brother were unexpected.
It was as if he had vanished into thin air. Jaggedfur was by no means someone easily ignored. His immaculate sense of duty, booming voice, and unique viewpoints were something of value in the clan. Although he never maintained a close knit group of friends, he had a large group of acquaintances that often saw him as a role model or reliable ally. So, it was unexpected that he had been lost in the middle of a hunting patrol; a task that he had mastered some time ago. Those cats by his side claim he had gone into unknown territory without ever really judging the safety of such an impulsive decision. There had been a scout patrol for his body – even a make-shift funeral of sorts where they still honored his spirit.

Spottedbreeze had taken it harder than Twisteddawn. He would purposefully starve himself, a severe case of insomnia developing as a result which urged him to begin wandering around at night. Gradually, his walks became longer and longer, sometimes stretching through dawn and into midday. That is, until one day he never came back. Now it is just him and Emberpelt that endure the pain of such a tragedy.

Other (optional):
~Pansexual

bceffd4073c3fd90812198c3b7fe2cba--cat-ballou-cat-life.jpg

Cat's name: Emberpelt
Description: Although he is not quite as large as his elder brother, Emberpelt still holds quite a bit of stature. His build is more groomed and elegant, with a long fluffy tail and gorgeously clean fur. The paw pads are not nearly as thick, adding to his dainty appearance with long legs and a distinguished face. Emberpelt does not walk with a heavy step, and is rather silent when approaching others, however he did gain his name from his fiery hair color, so if not heard he is definitely seen.

Short description: A thick-haired calico colored tom with yellow-ish green eyes.

An attractive bright-eyed Tom, Emberpelt is a known to try and flirt with everything and everyone. He adores the luxury of love, believing that social interaction and romance are the best cures for a heavy heart. He will often go around and try to cheer cats up by becoming overly friendly and tender in their presence, helping them with whatever needs to be done. Surprisingly, even in light of his playboy antics, Emberpelt is an amazing listener. He can make others feel at ease, sitting quietly as they rant to him about their problems. His advice is usually good as well, especially concerning private relationships or friendships of any sort.

Even as a warrior he can be playful. Not that he doesn't take his job seriously, but Emberpelt likes to toy with his opponents, playing mind games with them as he proceeds to fight them. It's interesting to watch, albeit a bit confusing at times because of the nature of the combat.

It is not immediately obvious, unlike his elder brother, that the familial deaths have effected him in any way. Occasionally he may grow silent if something were to trigger a past memory better left sealed away. However, he was still a kit when most of this happend, causing his experience to be spotty at best leaving Twisteddawn with most of the trauma.

Mate/Crush: [Open]
Family:
Swansnow** + Jaggedfur** = Twisteddawn; Emberpelt ~Spottedbreeze

Backstory:
(Same as brothers)

Other (optional):

~ His favorite hobby is teasing his brother and he goes out of his way to get on his nerves.

~ Hates the daytime with a burning passion. His bright green eyes are sensitive to the light so he has trouble sometimes if the sun is blinding at times. He much prefers the cool, windy nights.

~ Pansexual

6152392c0a54afe8f1c9f5f33d01fed1--black-kitty-black-cats.jpg

Cat's name: Crowmist
Description: One of the few short-haired cats Seaclan has to offer, Crowmist is a tall lithe she-cat with a slender tail and large, pointed ears. Her pelt is absolutely riddled with scars, mostly of her own doing, running every which way from the top of her head to the tip of her tail. Crowmist even somehow managed to scratch one of her retinas awhile back, cause her to occasionally rub her right eye if it gets irritated and watery. One of her toes is missing on the back left leg, making her balance slightly off at times but not so much as to permanently harm her fighting capabilities.

Short description: A lanky, short-haired she-cat with striking caramel eyes and a sleek jet black pelt.

A she-cat who doesn't know her own limits, Crowmist is an out-spoken adventurous warrior with a killer laugh and mischievous grin.

She constantly pushes herself and others, sometimes beyond what one may call "acceptable" - on more than one occasion she has gotten hurt or stuck in a precarious situation because she attempts to dangerously go past her own limits. Thus, many are hesitant to be around her in the fear that she may lead them to certain death. Her body is riddled with scars as a result of her own efforts to grow stronger. It's terrifying, really, to see that Crowmist would go to such lengths to fortify her own abilities, but she claims that when she's strong enough to protect everyone she loves, then she'll start taking care of her own body (pretty cliche, right?).

However, as with most, her determined personality has its limits. She is also restless, needing to put her infinite amount of energy to good use. She will always stand instead of sit, and run instead of walk. She's not hyper, per se, just someone who will frequently take walks or wander off instead of resting with the rest of the group. However, this has led to her having insomnia as she can never get comfortable laying down. Thus, she may go days without sleep, only collapsing when her body physically cannot handle the stress anymore.

Her brother, Brokensong, is the exact opposite of her - an overprotective younger tom with a silent personality and cold eyes. After her mate's death, he has made it his job to take care of her, making sure no one disturbs her. He doesn't like giving others the benefit of the doubt, and you will often find brother and sister together unless he has warrior work to complete.

Mate/Crush: Sagewind (Deceased), [Open]
Family:
?* + ?* = Crowmist ~ Brokensong (NPC Warrior)

Backstory:

A lot of people speculate to where the two siblings came from. One day they simply just appeared out of no where without any parents in sight - left on the clan's doorstep. It was hard to decide whether they could take in a pair of supposed loners, but luckily the previous leader was kind enough to let them train up to be warriors and become part of the clan.

During their apprenticeships, they were often teased by other cats because of their b*stard origins, both mother and father adandoning them for better things. While Brokensong fought back verbally and physically, Crowmist tried her best to make friends and prosper as a warrior, her way of making up for her brother's faults. As time dragged on, it was apparent that her and an older apprentice - Sagepaw - were becoming quite close on a romantic level.

It was pretty obvious to everyone in the clan that they were going to become mates, Brokensong included. But, of course, having the sistercomplex he does he would frequently monitor him, following his every move as to make sure he wasn't getting into trouble. Sure enough, he was perfectly normal and Brokensong let it go.

For the most part.

It wasn't until much later that the tom found out Sagewind was actually allied with another clan. It was by pure chance that Brokensong discovered the elder tom was involved in some shady business, dealing out vital information to another group of cats. If their leader ever found out, both he and Brokensong would be banished - one for witholding information and the other for high treason. Reluctant but determined, Brokensong kept quiet and continued his peaceful life with his sister.

Somehow, both Brokensong and Sagewind were stuck on patrol together. As her brother tells it, the other tom got into an accident - falling down a cliff into the rocky pits below, the impact killing him instantly. However, what Brokensong neglects to voice is the argument beforehand, the confrontation, when he accused Sagewind of his misconduct. Both warriors got into a heated fight, clashing multiple times until Brokensong accidentally hit too hard, the other male not being able to recover and losing his balance on the edge of the cliff. Although he won't say he killed him, Brokensong still regrets the occurances of that day and lies to his sister constantly, making sure she doesn't get wind of both his betrayal and cause of death.

566d4fd57c94b3e34801cb9c7eef3473--white-cats-black-cats.jpg

Cat's name: Otterpaw
Description: Almost a perfect blend of both mother and father, Otterpaw has fluffy black fur with a patch of white covering his stomach. However, unlike Duskstorm his eyes are a pale sea-glass color that appear white in some light. His body is thin, almost fragile with little to no muscle due to a sickly childhood. The apprentice's voice tends to break a lot, also displaying a weak composure that must be looked after at all times. The most crucial times tend to be during the wintertime when the frigid winds cause him great harm.

Short description: A small, black tom with silvery sea-glass eyes and a frail body.

Despite having about half the strength an apprentice should have at his age, Otterpaw is not afraid to push himself. An intelligent tom with an incredible memory, he is able to decode and relay information at an alarming rate. He talks as if he were 80 moons old, often giving advice concerning situations that should be well beyond his comprehension. However, when his assistance is not needed Otterpaw tends to keep to himself, even around his mentor. After the accident with his mother, the tom learned that silence was his protection - if he said nothing no one would bother to correct or retaliate. As such, he and his father never grew too close as one would crave the attention while the other strayed far from it.

Otterpaw will grow uncomfortable if too much attention is forced upon him, however his steely composure will do little to expose this. The tom may quietly sneak away or redirect the prying eyes to something other than himself, allowing a moment of calm.

Mate/Crush: [Tentatively Open]
Family:
Ebonyflight + Duskstorm = Otterpaw ~

Backstory:
Not much is known about Otterpaw's history. Even though he himself has a reputation among the clan, he and his former mate kept much to themselves during their younger years. Ebonyflight had been a quiet she-cat, quite the opposite of her mate. However, despite this the two had grown fond of each other, eventually giving birth to Otterpaw who now is 15 moons. The most that anyone can remember is that Ebonyflight went out to sea one day and simply never came back. She disappeared without a trace, whether intentionally or not. Some whisper that she took her own life, her decisions and freedom shackled by her mate and kits. Others say she picked the wrong day to swim, getting lost in the stormy waves. Either way, it left Otterpaw without a mother and Duskstorm scrambling to get his life back together.

Other (optional):
~

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@Nananami, @Jackandsally, @Swootledootle, @Justdevon: accepted! You may start roleplaying! I'll be working on the character page soon - the page with all the detailed descriptions of the cats! )
@Nananami, @Jackandsally, @Swootledootle, @Justdevon: accepted! You may start roleplaying! I'll be working on the character page soon - the page with all the detailed descriptions of the cats! )
iAOqFOM.png
@xSourGrapesx

It's been a long time since I last roleplayed and I never got past the third book of Warrior Cats, but may I join? This sounds like a really fun idea! ^^
@xSourGrapesx

It's been a long time since I last roleplayed and I never got past the third book of Warrior Cats, but may I join? This sounds like a really fun idea! ^^
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15