Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [private] FR RolePlay
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@EnderAxolotl
@DragonJade
@NVDragon
@NovaAurora
@QueenAltari

Here it is!

I'll start off with a prologue!

The flights continue to clash in a constant battle for dominance... 6 dragons are bound to meet and have an adventure of a lifetime.
________

A young spiral named Siwan gazed up into the sky, listening to the loud chatter of a large group of dragons huddled underneath a pine tree.
"Excuse me! *ahem*" she shouted, turning her attention back towards the group. "Do you all happen to know in which direction is the nearest lair?" Siwan asked.
From within the large group, a dragon raised their hand. ((Opportunity for meetup))

EDIT : This is happening in the Snowsquall Tundra
@EnderAxolotl
@DragonJade
@NVDragon
@NovaAurora
@QueenAltari

Here it is!

I'll start off with a prologue!

The flights continue to clash in a constant battle for dominance... 6 dragons are bound to meet and have an adventure of a lifetime.
________

A young spiral named Siwan gazed up into the sky, listening to the loud chatter of a large group of dragons huddled underneath a pine tree.
"Excuse me! *ahem*" she shouted, turning her attention back towards the group. "Do you all happen to know in which direction is the nearest lair?" Siwan asked.
From within the large group, a dragon raised their hand. ((Opportunity for meetup))

EDIT : This is happening in the Snowsquall Tundra
KUe9sUF.png
Subscribed
Subscribed
KUe9sUF.png
Vogel started to panic, large crowds like this reminded her of the worst time in her life, and she didn't want ANYONE finding out what was under her neckpiece. She didn't know this place at all, and just tried to lay low.

(im subbed too)
Vogel started to panic, large crowds like this reminded her of the worst time in her life, and she didn't want ANYONE finding out what was under her neckpiece. She didn't know this place at all, and just tried to lay low.

(im subbed too)
Nightshade snorted. Some weirdos having a meeting, she thought. She pulled her hood lower over her face, and gazed at the snow-capped mountains. Nightshade knew where the nearest lair was, of course.

[I'm subbed]
Nightshade snorted. Some weirdos having a meeting, she thought. She pulled her hood lower over her face, and gazed at the snow-capped mountains. Nightshade knew where the nearest lair was, of course.

[I'm subbed]
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
Azurite curled himself up in one of the nearest trees. He should probably introduce himself to one of the other dragons, but his anxiety said no let's not do that, let's just hide in this tree and pretend we don't exist. So he curled his tail once more around the branch, picking at the bark beneath him as he shivered and watched the large group of dragons below him.

(I'm subbbed too)
Azurite curled himself up in one of the nearest trees. He should probably introduce himself to one of the other dragons, but his anxiety said no let's not do that, let's just hide in this tree and pretend we don't exist. So he curled his tail once more around the branch, picking at the bark beneath him as he shivered and watched the large group of dragons below him.

(I'm subbbed too)
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.
Fable had been walking for a while before he came across a group of dragons. There where quite a few of them, actually, all with souls saying different things. One dragon in particular though caught his attention...

Walking up to the panicking Bogsneak, Fable asked "Um, mam, are you alright?", concern clear in his voice.
Fable had been walking for a while before he came across a group of dragons. There where quite a few of them, actually, all with souls saying different things. One dragon in particular though caught his attention...

Walking up to the panicking Bogsneak, Fable asked "Um, mam, are you alright?", concern clear in his voice.
G2T4rWb.png
She quickly realized how crazy she was acting, and quickly stopped when the guardian spoke. She nervously adjusted her neckpiece and looked up at the guardian "I'm fine, thankss" and tried to fight the urge to run the other direction. She was not usually this frantic, not even close.

She quickly realized how crazy she was acting, and quickly stopped when the guardian spoke. She nervously adjusted her neckpiece and looked up at the guardian "I'm fine, thankss" and tried to fight the urge to run the other direction. She was not usually this frantic, not even close.

Sadira shifted uncomfortably in the tree that she was perched on while watching the activity unfold. Sigh. More drama. She carefully poked her head out of the leaves and spotted some interesting characters. The young pearlcatcher cautiously descended down the large pine tree and walked towards the crowd.

EDIT: (I'm subbed)
Sadira shifted uncomfortably in the tree that she was perched on while watching the activity unfold. Sigh. More drama. She carefully poked her head out of the leaves and spotted some interesting characters. The young pearlcatcher cautiously descended down the large pine tree and walked towards the crowd.

EDIT: (I'm subbed)
F50lMAz.png
"I'm LOST, okay? Could someone help me?" moaned Siwan. She scanned the crowd impatiently for an answer. "What are you all even here for?"
"I'm LOST, okay? Could someone help me?" moaned Siwan. She scanned the crowd impatiently for an answer. "What are you all even here for?"
KUe9sUF.png
Azurite tapped his claws nervously on the thin pine needles. He was tempted to go help the other spiral who seemed to be getting frustrated. Before he could do anything, though, he suddenly felt the branch snap and with a very unmanly squawk, he collapsed into a snowbank underneath the tree.
Azurite tapped his claws nervously on the thin pine needles. He was tempted to go help the other spiral who seemed to be getting frustrated. Before he could do anything, though, he suddenly felt the branch snap and with a very unmanly squawk, he collapsed into a snowbank underneath the tree.
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24