Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [private] FR RolePlay
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
(Majority votes snowstorm! YES!!! Here we go!)
Each dragon started to introduce themselves. Sadira acted braver than she felt and decided to introduce herself too. "My name's Sadira. Nice to-" Just then, the wind started howling. The fire extinguished and all was dark and white at the same time. Sadira could barely see her talons in front of her. A sudden layer of snow engulfed her and all went black.
(Majority votes snowstorm! YES!!! Here we go!)
Each dragon started to introduce themselves. Sadira acted braver than she felt and decided to introduce herself too. "My name's Sadira. Nice to-" Just then, the wind started howling. The fire extinguished and all was dark and white at the same time. Sadira could barely see her talons in front of her. A sudden layer of snow engulfed her and all went black.
F50lMAz.png
A Hippogriff swooped out of the sky, just as a huge gust of wing blew in, and landed next to Nightshade. "Nice to see you found your way back here, Dark," she greeted her familiar. "I don't need a Hippogrifficle."
A Hippogriff swooped out of the sky, just as a huge gust of wing blew in, and landed next to Nightshade. "Nice to see you found your way back here, Dark," she greeted her familiar. "I don't need a Hippogrifficle."
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
Fable let out a yelp as the wind picked up and the snow rained down. He dug his claws into the ground, looking for anyplace they could find shelter under.
Fable let out a yelp as the wind picked up and the snow rained down. He dug his claws into the ground, looking for anyplace they could find shelter under.
G2T4rWb.png
Azurite blinked twice as his large eyes adjusted to the dark. Thank goodness for evolving for nocturnal hunting. He pulled himself out of the snow and shook himself off. “Can everyone see okay?” He asked. If need be he might be able to help lead another dragon to somewhere a tad bit safer and more sheltered.
Azurite blinked twice as his large eyes adjusted to the dark. Thank goodness for evolving for nocturnal hunting. He pulled himself out of the snow and shook himself off. “Can everyone see okay?” He asked. If need be he might be able to help lead another dragon to somewhere a tad bit safer and more sheltered.
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.
Fable lifted his head to look at Azurite. "Decently well. There is still quite a bit of wind though."
Fable lifted his head to look at Azurite. "Decently well. There is still quite a bit of wind though."
G2T4rWb.png
Nightshade heard yelps from the other dragons, and dug under the snow. She stayed there curled around Dark for what seemed like an eternity, and at last poked her head out of the snow.
Nightshade heard yelps from the other dragons, and dug under the snow. She stayed there curled around Dark for what seemed like an eternity, and at last poked her head out of the snow.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
Sadira's eyes opened and she blinked dizzily. She shoved her head out of the snow and looked around. A few dragons started to emerge from shelter. She lifted her body out of the snow. As she tried to pull the rest of her body out, she found her left wing caught between ice and rock. Sadira tugged but the rocky ice wouldn't let go. Finally, she flapped her free wing in the air and pulled all her weight until her wing was free. Her blue wing were covered in scratches but she didn't mind. Immediately, she tried to find dragons in need of help.

Sadira's eyes opened and she blinked dizzily. She shoved her head out of the snow and looked around. A few dragons started to emerge from shelter. She lifted her body out of the snow. As she tried to pull the rest of her body out, she found her left wing caught between ice and rock. Sadira tugged but the rocky ice wouldn't let go. Finally, she flapped her free wing in the air and pulled all her weight until her wing was free. Her blue wing were covered in scratches but she didn't mind. Immediately, she tried to find dragons in need of help.

F50lMAz.png
Siwan tied herself into a ball and buried herself beneath the lone pine tree. "I can see fine! We're spirals after all!" she called to Azurite.
Siwan tied herself into a ball and buried herself beneath the lone pine tree. "I can see fine! We're spirals after all!" she called to Azurite.
KUe9sUF.png
Oh, great. The Spirals are bragging about their night vision. Nightshade shook the snow off of her wings, and let Dark fly around. She couldn't see, but Nightshade could smell blood. "Alright, who's bleeding? It's not me!"
Oh, great. The Spirals are bragging about their night vision. Nightshade shook the snow off of her wings, and let Dark fly around. She couldn't see, but Nightshade could smell blood. "Alright, who's bleeding? It's not me!"
"I'M FINE!!! Rrrrgghhh..." cried Siwan as she pulled herself out from the snow.
"Oh no... HELP! I can't untie myself!!" she said while tugging at her tightly knotted body.
"I'M FINE!!! Rrrrgghhh..." cried Siwan as she pulled herself out from the snow.
"Oh no... HELP! I can't untie myself!!" she said while tugging at her tightly knotted body.
KUe9sUF.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24