Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Discord FR RP] Build lore (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65
Could I have a link? It's been ages since I was in the rp scene, but writing lore has me itching for something a little more hahah.
Could I have a link? It's been ages since I was in the rp scene, but writing lore has me itching for something a little more hahah.
1366_150px_psfox_by_miirshroom-dbtl9ly.png
@PsFox

Absolutely! I'll send a link in a moment
@PsFox

Absolutely! I'll send a link in a moment
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
I'd like to join as well! I just saw the advert you posted in discord and it looked cool!
I'd like to join as well! I just saw the advert you posted in discord and it looked cool!
@CoopiCrumbs

Sure thing, I'll send a link in a moment! Just be sure to read through #rules-and-guidelines and introduce yourself in the chat!
@CoopiCrumbs

Sure thing, I'll send a link in a moment! Just be sure to read through #rules-and-guidelines and introduce yourself in the chat!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
I'd like to join, but I got kind of anxious reading that first post....
I feel a bit overwhelmed, heh.
It sounds complex, but I'd really like to get in on this.
I'd like to join, but I got kind of anxious reading that first post....
I feel a bit overwhelmed, heh.
It sounds complex, but I'd really like to get in on this.
ZA3tP0b.png
@ElectraPrime

If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask!

I know if can seem pretty complex, but the basic idea is "RP your dragons here and have fun w/ it", and everything else is just add-on/elaboration for things!
@ElectraPrime

If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask!

I know if can seem pretty complex, but the basic idea is "RP your dragons here and have fun w/ it", and everything else is just add-on/elaboration for things!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
Okay, thank you.
I would like to join very much, it sounds fun and if I have any concerns of questions I will speak up.
Okay, thank you.
I would like to join very much, it sounds fun and if I have any concerns of questions I will speak up.
ZA3tP0b.png
Hallo!
My friend Mananaamaman joined the rp and I'd like to as well!!
Hallo!
My friend Mananaamaman joined the rp and I'd like to as well!!
kei4B33.png
@HeckinCat

Absolutely! Sending a link shortly
@HeckinCat

Absolutely! Sending a link shortly
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
Could you shoot me the link? This looks really interesting, and I've been itching to learn how to write some lore for my dragons! :D
Could you shoot me the link? This looks really interesting, and I've been itching to learn how to write some lore for my dragons! :D
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65