Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Discord FR RP] Build lore (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65
@moonblinked

Totally! I'll send a link in a bit. I won't be on much bc i'm volunteering at a convention this weekend, but there are tons of people around able to answer any questions you might have!
@moonblinked

Totally! I'll send a link in a bit. I won't be on much bc i'm volunteering at a convention this weekend, but there are tons of people around able to answer any questions you might have!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
Awesome! (also, I subscribed immediately, so no reason to ping me! :3)
Awesome! (also, I subscribed immediately, so no reason to ping me! :3)
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
Can I get a link to the Discord group? I've RPd before, but I have a bad habit of dropping out because I'm a bit afraid if I'm following traditional rules, and hopefully this'll help me get rid of that habit~

It's been a while though. Also I have written very little lore wise for my own dergs, but I hope to change that this summer.
Can I get a link to the Discord group? I've RPd before, but I have a bad habit of dropping out because I'm a bit afraid if I'm following traditional rules, and hopefully this'll help me get rid of that habit~

It's been a while though. Also I have written very little lore wise for my own dergs, but I hope to change that this summer.
hey! i'd be pretty interested in checking this out c:

@lostrefrain
hey! i'd be pretty interested in checking this out c:

@lostrefrain
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
I'll send a link in a bit!
I'll send a link in a bit!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
Hello! Could I get a link to the server, please?
I don't know if I'll rp right away (I have SO much work to do lore-wise omg), but it sounds really cool and I'd love to check it out!
Hello! Could I get a link to the server, please?
I don't know if I'll rp right away (I have SO much work to do lore-wise omg), but it sounds really cool and I'd love to check it out!
Q4tmKDf.gif gKp49jBm.png
@SpiritOfSakura

Definitely! No need to worry too much about when you'll be able to RP. If you'll be quiet for a few days, you can jusjust mention so in our absence chat!
@SpiritOfSakura

Definitely! No need to worry too much about when you'll be able to RP. If you'll be quiet for a few days, you can jusjust mention so in our absence chat!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
!Temporary invite closing!
New members won't be accepted for now
!Temporary invite closing!
New members won't be accepted for now
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
Could I also get a lil link to the server please? thank you!
Could I also get a lil link to the server please? thank you!
ACOZFAh.png
eswSnrS.png
MUYNhfy.png
3adgzZD.png
bYt72YT.png
jQub7yI.png
z8r25zd.png
J7D1quC.png
@jayriios

Invites are temporarily closed while we adjust to the number of members we have (this group was originally intended for 5 or 6 and already we're at 30!), but I can send you a link when we re-open invites if you're willing to wait a couple of days? :v
@jayriios

Invites are temporarily closed while we adjust to the number of members we have (this group was originally intended for 5 or 6 and already we're at 30!), but I can send you a link when we re-open invites if you're willing to wait a couple of days? :v
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65