Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 253 254
"Tomorrow at 1. You?" Julia asks.
"Tomorrow at 1. You?" Julia asks.
"I'm pretty much self employed, so I can be free whenever." Lisa replies with a smile.
"I'm pretty much self employed, so I can be free whenever." Lisa replies with a smile.
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Oh really? What do you do?" She asks.
"Oh really? What do you do?" She asks.
"This and that." Lisa replies vaguely. It's against the rules of her job to say what it is exactly anyway. "I say pretty much self employed because although I have a boss that I work for, he's pretty lax about work hours. As long as I'm there when he needs me for something, he doesn't mind letting me have the odd afternoon off every once in a while; especially on the weekend to meet a friend."
"This and that." Lisa replies vaguely. It's against the rules of her job to say what it is exactly anyway. "I say pretty much self employed because although I have a boss that I work for, he's pretty lax about work hours. As long as I'm there when he needs me for something, he doesn't mind letting me have the odd afternoon off every once in a while; especially on the weekend to meet a friend."

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
Julia nods. "Ah ok. Sounds interesting." She says. She humming a bit. "So you choose your hours?" She asks. Julia not knowing her work. "So... uh... what's your boss like?" She asks. Her house not far away, Richard inside as the lights were on...
Julia nods. "Ah ok. Sounds interesting." She says. She humming a bit. "So you choose your hours?" She asks. Julia not knowing her work. "So... uh... what's your boss like?" She asks. Her house not far away, Richard inside as the lights were on...
"Yeah, but I work most of the time anyway so I know I can definitely get tomorrow afternoon off." Lisa agrees with a smile. "My boss is pretty strict, I guess, as far as bosses go, and he really expects complete discipline from his employees in all we do." She considers for a few moments before chuckling and adding; "but he's a really understanding guy, too, and he pays us pretty well."
"Yeah, but I work most of the time anyway so I know I can definitely get tomorrow afternoon off." Lisa agrees with a smile. "My boss is pretty strict, I guess, as far as bosses go, and he really expects complete discipline from his employees in all we do." She considers for a few moments before chuckling and adding; "but he's a really understanding guy, too, and he pays us pretty well."

FR +8 hours.

"Thats good. I work at the diner. It can get... bad." She says. "Very stressful at times and always have to be ready. I am curious what you do but i shouldn't ask... glad hes understanding though. See you tomorrow?" She asks standing outside her house.
"Thats good. I work at the diner. It can get... bad." She says. "Very stressful at times and always have to be ready. I am curious what you do but i shouldn't ask... glad hes understanding though. See you tomorrow?" She asks standing outside her house.
"Any job can be stressful, to be fair. What really matters, though, is how you decide to handle that stress." Lisa tells her. "Even in my job with my boss being the way he is, work can get stressful. He may be a little loose on work schedules sometimes, but he's a very far cry from a pushover." The brunette allows herself a brief chuckle at the thought of her Italian boss being anything less than the imposing yet fair man that he was. "Anyway, yeah, I'll see you tomorrow. 1 PM, right? Where do you want to meet?"
"Any job can be stressful, to be fair. What really matters, though, is how you decide to handle that stress." Lisa tells her. "Even in my job with my boss being the way he is, work can get stressful. He may be a little loose on work schedules sometimes, but he's a very far cry from a pushover." The brunette allows herself a brief chuckle at the thought of her Italian boss being anything less than the imposing yet fair man that he was. "Anyway, yeah, I'll see you tomorrow. 1 PM, right? Where do you want to meet?"

FR +8 hours.

"Yes 1 pm. We can meet at the cafe for coffee." She says smiling. "And you're right.. very stressful. I hope you have a good evening Lisa!" She says waving before going to the door. "Well least he's a balanced boss right?" She asks. Julia trying to think of what Lisa did... her job was very unique.
"Yes 1 pm. We can meet at the cafe for coffee." She says smiling. "And you're right.. very stressful. I hope you have a good evening Lisa!" She says waving before going to the door. "Well least he's a balanced boss right?" She asks. Julia trying to think of what Lisa did... her job was very unique.
Lisa smiles and nods at Julia's reply. "He's definitely a balanced boss, though I've seen him break the cane over a few people's backsides when they've been stupid enough to try pulling the wool over his eyes." Realising how that sounded, she quickly continued to try to amend it; "I mean a proverbial cane, of course."
Lisa smiles and nods at Julia's reply. "He's definitely a balanced boss, though I've seen him break the cane over a few people's backsides when they've been stupid enough to try pulling the wool over his eyes." Realising how that sounded, she quickly continued to try to amend it; "I mean a proverbial cane, of course."

FR +8 hours.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 253 254