Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unkindled Hearts **CLOSED**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
[center]@WinterSings Hey! I'm interested in this :0 I hope that I'm not too late, if I'm not then here's my profile: [b]Name:[/b] Aurora [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age: [/b]Young Adult (20) [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual [b] Looks: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41445784] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414458/41445784_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality: [/b]Aurora is a dragoness who possesses the following traits; vain, short-tempered, sassy and she probably hides a few more undesirable traits to ruin someone's day. Though she isn't some of the most pleasant dragons to be around, she can be okay if you know how to act around her. She enjoys compliments and truly adores attention - give it to her and she'll be just [i]slightly [/i]nicer to you. Most call her 'sweet 'n sour' for her dazzling and possibly innocent-like looks but her unforgiving personality. [b]Abilities: [/b] - Mastered potions and spells (though she prefers potions) - Weak in physical combat - Gets fussy if even[i] touched[/i] by opposser [b]Crush/Mate:[/b][i] Hah![/i] Funny... [b]Backstory: [/b]Aurora comes from a small town in Dragonhome which relished pretty gems and stones - the whole town admired beauty and many sought after the ideal look. Aurora had always grew up being told that she's 'a gem' (a very nice compliment in the town) and she grew up living by this. Tell her otherwise and she [i]might [/i]give you the antidote to that poison. [u][b]A/N:[/b][/u] Sorry, I don't have a proper personality and backstory for her so I hope this'll do.[/center]
@WinterSings

Hey! I'm interested in this :0

I hope that I'm not too late, if I'm not then here's my profile:

Name: Aurora

Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks:

41445784_350.png

Personality: Aurora is a dragoness who possesses the following traits; vain, short-tempered, sassy and she probably hides a few more undesirable traits to ruin someone's day. Though she isn't some of the most pleasant dragons to be around, she can be okay if you know how to act around her. She enjoys compliments and truly adores attention - give it to her and she'll be just slightly nicer to you. Most call her 'sweet 'n sour' for her dazzling and possibly innocent-like looks but her unforgiving personality.

Abilities:
- Mastered potions and spells (though she prefers potions)

- Weak in physical combat

- Gets fussy if even touched by opposser

Crush/Mate: Hah! Funny...

Backstory: Aurora comes from a small town in Dragonhome which relished pretty gems and stones - the whole town admired beauty and many sought after the ideal look. Aurora had always grew up being told that she's 'a gem' (a very nice compliment in the town) and she grew up living by this. Tell her otherwise and she might give you the antidote to that poison.

A/N: Sorry, I don't have a proper personality and backstory for her so I hope this'll do.
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
@Uvarovite No worries, you’re in!
@Uvarovite No worries, you’re in!
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
@WinterSings

Awesome! How do we start/what's the plot currently? P.S I'm subbed :D
@WinterSings

Awesome! How do we start/what's the plot currently? P.S I'm subbed :D
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
Okay, so, Lycus is standing in the middle of his arena, where a new dragon is being brought in to fight.
However, you can become Lycus’ master, or you can be a spectator who’s going to watch the fight! You can go anywhere with it, really. It’s open!

((SIDENOTE TO EVERYBODY- Please, PLEASE no Mary Sues or Godmodding))
Okay, so, Lycus is standing in the middle of his arena, where a new dragon is being brought in to fight.
However, you can become Lycus’ master, or you can be a spectator who’s going to watch the fight! You can go anywhere with it, really. It’s open!

((SIDENOTE TO EVERYBODY- Please, PLEASE no Mary Sues or Godmodding))
Should I respond?
Should I respond?
Lichtdrache.gif
Go ahead! This is an open role play!
Go ahead! This is an open role play!
[center][b]Name[/b]: Vaermina [b]Age[/b]: Middle Aged [b]Sexuality[/b]: Heterosexual [b]Looks[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6830906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68310/6830906_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality[/b]: Vaermina is a typical grumpy Veteran warrior, with a lust for battle. When she softens up to you (which is rare) she's a loyal dragon that'll take your opinion into consideration and lay down her life for you. She isn't afraid to use her claws when needed, but after the defeat of Rosefire, she's been trying to use questions first, claws later. [b]Backstory[/b]: Vaermina grew up in a Clan where the leader despised her as a hatchling. Hungry for power, she tried clawing her way up the ranks. She had a mate, Mythology, but he was brutally murdered by the leader, and so has had a particular distrust of female Faes. Her child, Mythicism, was also murdered in the feud. [b]Mate[/b]: None, her previous mate was murdered. [b]Other[/b]: Sorry if this isn't enough, it's hard writing on my phone ;-;[/center]
Name: Vaermina
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looks:
6830906_350.png

Personality: Vaermina is a typical grumpy Veteran warrior, with a lust for battle. When she softens up to you (which is rare) she's a loyal dragon that'll take your opinion into consideration and lay down her life for you. She isn't afraid to use her claws when needed, but after the defeat of Rosefire, she's been trying to use questions first, claws later.

Backstory: Vaermina grew up in a Clan where the leader despised her as a hatchling. Hungry for power, she tried clawing her way up the ranks. She had a mate, Mythology, but he was brutally murdered by the leader, and so has had a particular distrust of female Faes. Her child, Mythicism, was also murdered in the feud.

Mate: None, her previous mate was murdered.

Other: Sorry if this isn't enough, it's hard writing on my phone ;-;
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
I think that Aurora will enjoy watching, let's see where this goes~!
The arena was a cluster of rowdy spectators, the noise they made was only just bearable for Aurora. The viewers were barbarians! But what did she expect - going into a fighting arena.

The shimmering Guardian pushed through the crowd and found a seat right in front of the action (how lucky!). Glancing down at what was beneath her, she noticed an armoured Pearlcatcher who seemed to be awaiting an opponent. Aurora frowned to herself, why would anyone want to get blood over their gorgeous scales?
I think that Aurora will enjoy watching, let's see where this goes~!
The arena was a cluster of rowdy spectators, the noise they made was only just bearable for Aurora. The viewers were barbarians! But what did she expect - going into a fighting arena.

The shimmering Guardian pushed through the crowd and found a seat right in front of the action (how lucky!). Glancing down at what was beneath her, she noticed an armoured Pearlcatcher who seemed to be awaiting an opponent. Aurora frowned to herself, why would anyone want to get blood over their gorgeous scales?
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
(Also, please ping me if you're interacting with my character, I'm not subbed because I need my notifications)
(Also, please ping me if you're interacting with my character, I'm not subbed because I need my notifications)
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
Ice eyes watched from the darkness. Vaermina was watching the arena from the shadows with a coldness nobody could detect. 'Arenas... How they make me laugh.' She thought, a small smirk on her face. 'Trapping dragons and forcing them to fight. It makes me laugh and it makes me sick.'
Ice eyes watched from the darkness. Vaermina was watching the arena from the shadows with a coldness nobody could detect. 'Arenas... How they make me laugh.' She thought, a small smirk on her face. 'Trapping dragons and forcing them to fight. It makes me laugh and it makes me sick.'
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168