Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unkindled Hearts **CLOSED**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
(I gtg guys, good night!)
(I gtg guys, good night!)
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
@Dragondreamer

Good night!
@Dragondreamer

Good night!
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
//I'll just respond and you can fight me//

Cole blinked at the sudden light change from almost complete darkness to bright sunlight and roaring dragons. There's a male Pearlcatcher in from of her, guess they had to fight now. Her tail whipped from side to side nervously, though to the spectators it would look like she's ready to fight. Had to get the money somehow right? "Maybe we could just not fight?" She asks the male, shifting her weight in case he attacked.
//I'll just respond and you can fight me//

Cole blinked at the sudden light change from almost complete darkness to bright sunlight and roaring dragons. There's a male Pearlcatcher in from of her, guess they had to fight now. Her tail whipped from side to side nervously, though to the spectators it would look like she's ready to fight. Had to get the money somehow right? "Maybe we could just not fight?" She asks the male, shifting her weight in case he attacked.
Lichtdrache.gif
@Dragondreamer Cya!!

Lycus growled at the cheers of the spectators.
“Their lust for carnage never ceases to amaze me...” He thought to himself, while gripping tightly to his Halberd in his two front claws. He stood up on his hind legs, balancing himself with the long shaft of the weapon as he grit his teeth.
“Let’s see who they brought in today...”

He blinked. “Not fight? We’re forced to fight, this is what this place is for.”
Lycus looked at her sadly. “How I wish it were not so.”
Then, quickly as the expression came, it faded, and Lycus jabbed at the Coatl with his Halberd.
@Dragondreamer Cya!!

Lycus growled at the cheers of the spectators.
“Their lust for carnage never ceases to amaze me...” He thought to himself, while gripping tightly to his Halberd in his two front claws. He stood up on his hind legs, balancing himself with the long shaft of the weapon as he grit his teeth.
“Let’s see who they brought in today...”

He blinked. “Not fight? We’re forced to fight, this is what this place is for.”
Lycus looked at her sadly. “How I wish it were not so.”
Then, quickly as the expression came, it faded, and Lycus jabbed at the Coatl with his Halberd.
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
//She already walked in...///
//She already walked in...///
Lichtdrache.gif
//Just edited, sorry!//
//Just edited, sorry!//
The already loud spectators suddenly burst into even louder cheers, and Aurora noticed why. The entrance gate for opponents has opened and the Pearlcatcher in the middle was now standing up and looking inside the entrance. Hmm, she thought, who could be facing him today?

She patiently watched and waited.
The already loud spectators suddenly burst into even louder cheers, and Aurora noticed why. The entrance gate for opponents has opened and the Pearlcatcher in the middle was now standing up and looking inside the entrance. Hmm, she thought, who could be facing him today?

She patiently watched and waited.
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
//It's all good//

The Coatl just barely managed to dodge the attack, her side getting scratched in the process. She hissed in pain and starts to lash her tail more angrily, causing a cloud of dust to build up behind her. At last her tail whips towards the other dragon with full force.
//It's all good//

The Coatl just barely managed to dodge the attack, her side getting scratched in the process. She hissed in pain and starts to lash her tail more angrily, causing a cloud of dust to build up behind her. At last her tail whips towards the other dragon with full force.
Lichtdrache.gif
Lycus’ head snapped to the right as the tail made contact, leaving a harsh, stinging red mark across his snout as he sneered. He charged again, this time sweeping the blunt side of his weapon in an arc, spinning in half circles as he edged himself closer to his adversary.
Lycus’ head snapped to the right as the tail made contact, leaving a harsh, stinging red mark across his snout as he sneered. He charged again, this time sweeping the blunt side of his weapon in an arc, spinning in half circles as he edged himself closer to his adversary.
OooOOh another rp to stalk~~
shhhhh
I was never here)))
OooOOh another rp to stalk~~
shhhhh
I was never here)))
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168