Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] In this world OOC
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
hory shet im so so so so so sorry guys!!!!
literally this week and last week were violin exams, festivals, practices and audtions, and this roleplay was at the bottom of my importants list.... not that i hated it, just so many things to do... ;-;
im so so so sorry.....
hory shet im so so so so so sorry guys!!!!
literally this week and last week were violin exams, festivals, practices and audtions, and this roleplay was at the bottom of my importants list.... not that i hated it, just so many things to do... ;-;
im so so so sorry.....
ew9u8Xp.png
Translating Marq's military speak to forum-appropriate dialogue: A guide [img]https://i.imgur.com/FDefAiX.jpg[/img]
Translating Marq's military speak to forum-appropriate dialogue: A guide

FDefAiX.jpg
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
Okay, hi. First off, I know this rp is closed but my friend, PopatoPips, was able to convince Swimmy to let me in. I'm sorry if I'm wrong about this information, and if I am I'll immediately delete this post. I've read everybody's character form things and I've read the rp so far so need to catch me up.
Anyways, here's my character, again sorry if I got this all wrong.
Name: Dawn Revir
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Centaur
Are they a coin?: Yes
Appearance: In a human form Dawn has shoulder length, sort of wavy, brown hair which she typically wears back, either in a braid or ponytail. She is rather tall for her age. She usually wears a plaid shirt, with very little variation between the colors. Her shirts are either some shade of blue or green. She typically wears jeans, usually with holes in them, although sometimes on rare occasions she will put on a skirt. Dawn has a oval shaped face, dotted with freckles from her time in sunny fields. She has light green eyes like a grass on a summer's day.
In centaur form her upper body is basically the same, except her hair is longer, going down to her stomach, no longer in a braid. From her waist down she has the body of a strong horse. Her coat is brown, similar to her hair color, dappled with white.
Personality: Dawn is a carefree, bubbly girl. She is fiercely loyal and will protect her friends with her life. She enjoys cantering around in open spaces, although she can only do this at night most of the time without being judge. She’s not very open about being a sul, especially to norms. Even if your her best friend, she probably won't tell you unless you reveal you're a sul first. Dawn would rather not have what she is effect how people treat. She also has a small hatred towards norms because of what they “did” to her in her past.
Backstory: Dawn grew up on a farm with her mother and father. They led a rather normal life, until she was nine. During a hot, dry, summer night a fire started in the barn and soon quickly spread to the house. Dawn was able to escape, due to her small size at the time, but her parents weren't so lucky. While no one knows what started the fire, and most people assume the heat and lack of rain caused it, Dawn insists that a norm started it. Something about how there were broken pieces of a lantern in the hayloft, but no one has seen these supposed shards.
Ever since that day she has being living on the streets, barely getting by. Because of the lack of food she has grown extremely thin, to the point were her ribs jut out.
Identifying marks: Several scars from burns on her face, legs, and arms.
Views on myths: Dawn feels a certain bond to those she has met. Like they are kin almost.
Fighting skills: She can shoot with a bow, although most of the time she misses the actual target. In centaur form she can give a good kick, though.
Other: Dawn loves musicals, and just music in general. She also loves books, and will finish even a thick one in a day or so. She is good at writing, although she never shows anyone her work. She doesn't eat much meat, and prefers vegetables and fruit over anything else.
Password: Spoons
Okay, hi. First off, I know this rp is closed but my friend, PopatoPips, was able to convince Swimmy to let me in. I'm sorry if I'm wrong about this information, and if I am I'll immediately delete this post. I've read everybody's character form things and I've read the rp so far so need to catch me up.
Anyways, here's my character, again sorry if I got this all wrong.
Name: Dawn Revir
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Centaur
Are they a coin?: Yes
Appearance: In a human form Dawn has shoulder length, sort of wavy, brown hair which she typically wears back, either in a braid or ponytail. She is rather tall for her age. She usually wears a plaid shirt, with very little variation between the colors. Her shirts are either some shade of blue or green. She typically wears jeans, usually with holes in them, although sometimes on rare occasions she will put on a skirt. Dawn has a oval shaped face, dotted with freckles from her time in sunny fields. She has light green eyes like a grass on a summer's day.
In centaur form her upper body is basically the same, except her hair is longer, going down to her stomach, no longer in a braid. From her waist down she has the body of a strong horse. Her coat is brown, similar to her hair color, dappled with white.
Personality: Dawn is a carefree, bubbly girl. She is fiercely loyal and will protect her friends with her life. She enjoys cantering around in open spaces, although she can only do this at night most of the time without being judge. She’s not very open about being a sul, especially to norms. Even if your her best friend, she probably won't tell you unless you reveal you're a sul first. Dawn would rather not have what she is effect how people treat. She also has a small hatred towards norms because of what they “did” to her in her past.
Backstory: Dawn grew up on a farm with her mother and father. They led a rather normal life, until she was nine. During a hot, dry, summer night a fire started in the barn and soon quickly spread to the house. Dawn was able to escape, due to her small size at the time, but her parents weren't so lucky. While no one knows what started the fire, and most people assume the heat and lack of rain caused it, Dawn insists that a norm started it. Something about how there were broken pieces of a lantern in the hayloft, but no one has seen these supposed shards.
Ever since that day she has being living on the streets, barely getting by. Because of the lack of food she has grown extremely thin, to the point were her ribs jut out.
Identifying marks: Several scars from burns on her face, legs, and arms.
Views on myths: Dawn feels a certain bond to those she has met. Like they are kin almost.
Fighting skills: She can shoot with a bow, although most of the time she misses the actual target. In centaur form she can give a good kick, though.
Other: Dawn loves musicals, and just music in general. She also loves books, and will finish even a thick one in a day or so. She is good at writing, although she never shows anyone her work. She doesn't eat much meat, and prefers vegetables and fruit over anything else.
Password: Spoons
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Oh! Welcome to the RP then Willow! Hope you enjoy this beautiful creation, though I can say right now Dawn is a good addition to the gang if she gets accepted! We needed a few more bubbly characters.
Oh! Welcome to the RP then Willow! Hope you enjoy this beautiful creation, though I can say right now Dawn is a good addition to the gang if she gets accepted! We needed a few more bubbly characters.
tumblr_inline_ngll59GbxZ1qg78ij.png ±3 Hours FR time | She/her | 9+ year RPer tumblr_inline_ngll5f8PWZ1qg78ij.png
Thanks! I can already already tell this is going to be fun!

I probably not going to post until Swimmy says I can, just in case.
Thanks! I can already already tell this is going to be fun!

I probably not going to post until Swimmy says I can, just in case.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
So is everyone going to run in the same direction or do we SCATTER?
So is everyone going to run in the same direction or do we SCATTER?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Up to you guys! Either way it’ll be fun.
Up to you guys! Either way it’ll be fun.
y3NW8md.gif 0iyUjhh.gif CSL8x0A.png
zHP9I.gify2g5w.gifLTWJN.gifL6YfH.gif
Okay! And is Willow's character good?
Okay! And is Willow's character good?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Yup!
Yup!
y3NW8md.gif 0iyUjhh.gif CSL8x0A.png