Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monster Hunter RP OOC (Full)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@SuddenShimmer
oOOO I haven't seen a MH related roleplay, before this one! I played through a good portion of Monster Hunter: World, and fell in love asdfghj- If you're still open, at least for for one more player, I'd love to join! :O
@SuddenShimmer
oOOO I haven't seen a MH related roleplay, before this one! I played through a good portion of Monster Hunter: World, and fell in love asdfghj- If you're still open, at least for for one more player, I'd love to join! :O
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@CatCrow

I can make a space for you, feel free to join! :D
@CatCrow

I can make a space for you, feel free to join! :D
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@SuddenShimmer
Aaah, awesome! I'll get workin' on a profile asap~
@SuddenShimmer
Aaah, awesome! I'll get workin' on a profile asap~
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@SuddenShimmer

Actually, Nakarkos can reside on land quite well if the need arises. I have a few headcannons on how that works, mostly involving the bones it usually wear.
@SuddenShimmer

Actually, Nakarkos can reside on land quite well if the need arises. I have a few headcannons on how that works, mostly involving the bones it usually wear.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Purpleater13

Oh cool! Learn something new everyday ^^
@Purpleater13

Oh cool! Learn something new everyday ^^
Alrighty! So as soon as i hear back from @EnderAxolotl and CatCrow and @Dermadus get their profiles up, we can start! ^^

(Sorry if you get a double ping for this, i just wasn't sure if uou guys missed the last time i pinged you)
Alrighty! So as soon as i hear back from @EnderAxolotl and CatCrow and @Dermadus get their profiles up, we can start! ^^

(Sorry if you get a double ping for this, i just wasn't sure if uou guys missed the last time i pinged you)
@SuddenShimmer

Alomst done! Just finishing up the backstory! Also, you spelt my name wrong, you're missing an 'a'. ^^;
@SuddenShimmer

Alomst done! Just finishing up the backstory! Also, you spelt my name wrong, you're missing an 'a'. ^^;
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus

Aaah!! Sorry about that >-< (i'm excited to see your character though)
@Deramadus

Aaah!! Sorry about that >-< (i'm excited to see your character though)
@SuddenShimmer No problem! Happens from time to time. ^^ Here's my character - hope it lives up to your excitement! (Sorry for bad pictures beforehand - don't know where you're getting those awesome ones from): [b]Name:[/b] Quartez Venandi [b]Age:[/b] 26 [b]Pronouns/Gender:[/b] Female (She/Her) [b]Affiliation:[/b] Hunter [b]Occupation:[/b] A mix of both freelance and contract work. She circulates the towns and cities regularly and helps out where she can, sometimes staying longer in one place if the people need prolonged assistance. In doing this, she is familiar with a lot of the Guilds so they can call on her if they urgently need her help (so she hightailed it to Gildegaran when called). She also is a bit of a Ethologist in that she likes studying monster’s behaviours and physical traits - so much so that she carries around a well-worn journal with self-written entries of all the monsters she’s been in contact with. [b]Monsters/Monsties:[/b] [center]Fulgur | Stygian Zinogre | Male | Adult [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/b/b0/MH3G-Jinouga_Subspecies.png[/img][/center] [u]Appearance:[/u] Fulgar’s left horn is broken in half and a small portion of the spikes on his back are splintered or broken as well. [u]How they met:[/u] Quartez and a small group were hunting a Tigrex in the snowy mountains (when she was about 19 years old) and managed to chase it to another territory. The territory was home to Fulgur, but he was only a juvenile at the time, and his parents were killed recently by a hunting party so he was prematurely abandoned. In short, the Tigrex was beyond enraged and attacked Fulgur, leaving him with a fractured horn and splintered spikes. Quartez and her group eventually arrived and killed the beast, and then they noticed the injured Stygian Zinogre. They decided to capture him and bring him back to the Guild study in his weakened state, seeing as Stygian Zinogres were quite rare. A few days after they brought him back, they found that he had imprinted on Quartez since she was the first to arrive and divert the beast, effectively saving him. Quartez was the only one that could get near him without being attacked to help him and study him, so the bond grew. Once he was all healed up, Quartez decided to release him back into the wilds instead of having him torn apart for science. While he gladly started living in the wild again, he also started staying within the same area as Quartez, keeping an eye on her. And so, 7 years later, Fulgur is still trailing her and occasionally shows up for attention. If he is called by the hunting horn on Quartez’s hip though, he will come running. [u]Brief personality: [/u]Fulgur is very loyal to Quartez and will come when called, although he usually is a little ways off hunting or doing normal monster things. Sees her as a sort of 'mother figure’. [center]Cabbage Thief (CT) | Konchu | Male(?) | Adult - nearing old age [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/4/48/MH4-Konchu_Render_001.png[/img][/center] [u]Appearance:[/u] Has a large crack running along the top of his head. Shell is a bit faded along the edges. [u]How they met:[/u] Whenever Quartez went back to her Aunt and Uncle’s farm there was always one Konchu who showed up as well, chewing on cabbage and crushing flowers. That is how he earned the name Cabbage Thief. Quartez spent a whole lot of time chasing him and eventually she just kept a portion of the patch just for him. So, CT grew a bond with Quartez after she allowed him his beloved cabbage and he took to following her wherever she went, much to Quartez’s annoyance. After CT saved Quartez by smacking into the side of a wyvern’s face (making the fireball miss her) she thought more of him after. He's getting pretty old now though, so he's a bit slower. More of a pet than anything - usually stays behind on hunts (sometimes coming even when he shouldn't) or goes on his own adventures. [u]Brief personality:[/u] A quirky fella who loves stealing anything shiny. He also holds grudges for a while and will do anything for cabbage or related vegetation. Thinks he's bigger than he is and seems to have no fear at times. [b]Lynian:[/b] [center][u]Storm[/u][/center] A white furred Felyne with grey tiger stripes (paws and tip of tail are also grey). She also has yellow-green eyes. Wears (usually): [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/3/30/Felyne-Jaggi.png[/img][/center] Doesn’t wear the hat or use the sword - uses a Rathian Rapier in battle and has it strapped behind her when not in use. [center][img]https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Monster-Hunter-World/Felyne%20Rathian%20Rapier.png[/img][/center] [u]Brief personality:[/u] Storm is very serious and has an air of superiority. Has many leader-like qualities and may be considered bossy at times. Cares about those she’s been around for a while, regardless whether they are nice or not. Has a tendency to command fellow Felynes in battle. Is very good at tracking and finding out exactly where the monster will be, as well as zipping between the monster's feet and hitting weak-points. Also loves setting down successful traps. Storm knows basic first-aid and knows how to temporarily fix armor or weapons if they are stuck out in the field with no way of solidly repairing them. [b]Appearance:[/b] Quartez stands at about 5”5’ and has a muscular build. She originally was a bit chubby, but running from monsters while simultaneously trying to attack them and dodge death is a good workout it seems. She has dull blue eyes with dirty blonde hair that goes down to about her collar bone (longer in back and shorter in front). She used to have longer hair but after a particularly chaotic hunt it was so tangled and singed that it was just easier to lop it all off. Her hair is also wavy but she doesn't exactly care about looks. Has a few freckles. She has a few scars from times she was reckless (as all hunters usually have) but none are visible on her face or when wearing a long sleeve shirt or pants - the closest one would be a scar that comes up to her collar bone on her left side and goes down to mid-chest. Wears a pure white scale along with a golden one on a thin steel chain around her neck as a necklace (usually under armor). The golden one belonged to a Shagura Magala and her Aunt and Uncle say the white one belonged to a White Fatalis - whether that is true or not is unsure. The white scale has been passed down through the generations of their family (it belonged to her mother before). Wears the Rathalos Soul Armor (female set): [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/5/51/RathalosSoulUBM.png[/img][/center] Wears a mask piece along with it (similar to the male’s mask) but it only covers mouth and nose - eyes are left open. Can be removed and clipped to her hip. Armor is lighter than it seems so she can move fluidly and quickly. Any skin (especially on her legs) is also covered up. Uses the Stygian Superbia dual blades: [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/1/14/MH4-Dual_Blades_Render_032.png[/img][/center] The darker blade is actually partially made out of Fulgur’s horn that broke off all those years ago. [b]Personality:[/b] Quartez at first seems quite quiet and serious, keeping to herself and giving the occasional comment or input. But if one were to talk to her, especially about something she likes, she will start chattering a lot more than she seemed she would. Quartez also has a very quirky or weird side that will only come out once she grows comfortable around people. She weird in a way that is funny - which she does on purpose to lighten the mood or cheer people up. She will be kind to all unless given a reason not to. Once she has put the label of friend on someone they will have gotten a loyal and dependable companion. When in battle she is very good at understanding what the monster will do next and analyzing the behavior. She has a dormant leader instinct that will come out if no one else takes charge. You can count on her to come up with an adequate plan on the go and hand out commands to others. She never means to come off as bossy or as thinking she's better than others, but sometimes she may come off as that. All in all, Quartez is a pleasant person and slow to anger - but when she does get angry she takes a while to cool down. [b]History:[/b]Quartez originally lived in a small town amid a forest, so monsters were a normal sight. She loved watching them go about their lives and at every chance she got she tried to get near them - even if it was just one of the town’s Aptonoths. Her father was a monster hunter, so she was introduced to the profession very early in her life - but was originally put off by the idea of killing the beautiful beasts. Then one day, a black wyvern attacked the town unannounced. It set many a thing ablaze and Quartez’s mother and father (who was fending off the creature as best he could) perished in the chaos. Quartez was whisked away by others who were fleeing in terror and she ended up at her Aunt and Uncle’s farm. After the dust settled it was found out that the attack was done by a Gore Magala. She was 8 at the time. Fast forward 8 years and she enrolled to become a monster hunter. She had lived with her Aunt and Uncle for the past 8 years and had grown more bitter towards monsters - as well as skittish. Her memories of her parents were fleeting and she no longer thought of monsters as beautiful beasts, but savage creatures that lash out for no reason. After her first mission though, she realized two things. One, training does not prepare you for the real thing. Two, taking a life is harder than just thinking about it. Although she was still wanting revenge, her anger for other monsters diminished and she looked at hunting more calmly and reverently. She joined up with a group of three other hunters for a long while and they all became good friends. Every quest they went on they would go on together, building their bond and strength. Whenever the group would take a quest, they would hear whispers of a Gore that was attacking hunters and acting out more than one usually would. Quartez and her group had encountered this Gore a few times in the field as well and to Quartez it seemed to be targeting her - or she was just paranoid. But she knew it was the same one that killed here parents, and after it nearly killed one of her friends after ambushing them, she became very weary on quests where she couldn't see anything around her (she sweared she kept on seeing it out of the corner of her eye). Eventually, at age 20, she and her group enlisted to be part of the quest in which the Guild was going to hunt a Shagaru Magala that was causing much trouble for many people. Quartez had no doubt in her mind that this was the same dragon from all those years ago and the same Gore who had been plaguing the hunters. The Guild thought so too. So, in short, she and her group of fellow hunters engaged in battle with the beast and took it down. It was a gruelling fight (both mentally and physically) - one that left Quartez with the scar running from her collar bone to mid chest - but eventually it was defeated. That was her first Elder Dragon she fought and she kept a golden scale to remember it - not only to remember the fight, but to remember that she should let the past be the past. The golden scale is on the same chain the white scale is on (the white scale originally belonging to her parents). After that she started anew after her group decided it was best for them to split up and follow their own paths. They promised to keep in touch and write, so it isn't as bad as it seemed. Quartez then decided to make a name for herself. She was known as the reliable and helpful hunter with the Konchu (Quartez tries to shake the bug, but he always comes back), traveling around everywhere to fight new monsters and learn new things, all while helping whomever she could. Now she is here, being beckoned by Gildegaran. [b]Other:[/b] - Loves all sorts of monsters and loves understanding them more. - She finds it a little crazy that a Stygian Zinogre befriended her and a little annoying that a Konchu follows her for treats (although she really does love him). - She prefers to fight without involving her monsters friends, so she only calls Fulgur when she needs dire help. - Prefers cooler temperatures to the desert heat and sand. - Battle techniques are usually getting in close to the opponent, hitting and doing as much damage as she can, then getting out and waiting for her next opportunity to strike. Her speed (which she is known for) and wit is her best offence. - Originally used the [url=http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Frozen_Creeper_(MH4)]Frozen Creeper[/url] dual blades before switching to her current ones. Still have the Creepers though and can use them if the need arises. - Thinks riders are very interesting and secretly hopes one will allow her to get close to their otherwise deadly monsters. - Has a dormant hatred for Gore and Shagaru Magalas. Also gets very scared around them, even if she just thinks she saw it in the corner of her vision (kinda like PTSD? She has occasional nightmares about them too). - Has just a general distrust for Elder Dragons - but still think they’re really cool. - Always has a leaf of cabbage or lettuce in her pocket for CT (she acts like she hates him but she loves him so much). - A bit of a perfectionist so she is always trying to perfect her skills or learn new ones. - Always has a few flash/sonic bombs on hand, as well as paintballs. - Has some smaller daggers she can use if no other weapon is available (quite skilled with [s]pointy objects[/s] blades). Also learned a bit of hand-to-hand from her Uncle. - Has never been to this so called 'New World' but hears that here are tones of new monsters over there. Excited to learn. - Likes sketching dragon-like monsters the most and reading about them. - Has been hunting for 10 years, but started informal training when she was around 10. [font=sub]All images belong to Capcom![/font] Hope she's all good! Her history was already done before I saw you had a Shagaru Magala as a Monstie, but I hope it's okay! I think there can be more than one? Also, none of the MH Wiki pics were working, so that's why I had to directly link some things. Sorry about that! Excited about this!!
@SuddenShimmer

No problem! Happens from time to time. ^^ Here's my character - hope it lives up to your excitement! (Sorry for bad pictures beforehand - don't know where you're getting those awesome ones from):

Name: Quartez Venandi

Pronouns/Gender: Female (She/Her)

Affiliation: Hunter

Occupation: A mix of both freelance and contract work. She circulates the towns and cities regularly and helps out where she can, sometimes staying longer in one place if the people need prolonged assistance. In doing this, she is familiar with a lot of the Guilds so they can call on her if they urgently need her help (so she hightailed it to Gildegaran when called). She also is a bit of a Ethologist in that she likes studying monster’s behaviours and physical traits - so much so that she carries around a well-worn journal with self-written entries of all the monsters she’s been in contact with.

Monsters/Monsties:
Fulgur | Stygian Zinogre | Male | Adult
MH3G-Jinouga_Subspecies.png
Appearance: Fulgar’s left horn is broken in half and a small portion of the spikes on his back are splintered or broken as well.
How they met: Quartez and a small group were hunting a Tigrex in the snowy mountains (when she was about 19 years old) and managed to chase it to another territory. The territory was home to Fulgur, but he was only a juvenile at the time, and his parents were killed recently by a hunting party so he was prematurely abandoned. In short, the Tigrex was beyond enraged and attacked Fulgur, leaving him with a fractured horn and splintered spikes. Quartez and her group eventually arrived and killed the beast, and then they noticed the injured Stygian Zinogre. They decided to capture him and bring him back to the Guild study in his weakened state, seeing as Stygian Zinogres were quite rare. A few days after they brought him back, they found that he had imprinted on Quartez since she was the first to arrive and divert the beast, effectively saving him. Quartez was the only one that could get near him without being attacked to help him and study him, so the bond grew. Once he was all healed up, Quartez decided to release him back into the wilds instead of having him torn apart for science. While he gladly started living in the wild again, he also started staying within the same area as Quartez, keeping an eye on her. And so, 7 years later, Fulgur is still trailing her and occasionally shows up for attention. If he is called by the hunting horn on Quartez’s hip though, he will come running.
Brief personality: Fulgur is very loyal to Quartez and will come when called, although he usually is a little ways off hunting or doing normal monster things. Sees her as a sort of 'mother figure’.
Cabbage Thief (CT) | Konchu | Male(?) | Adult - nearing old age
MH4-Konchu_Render_001.png
Appearance: Has a large crack running along the top of his head. Shell is a bit faded along the edges.
How they met: Whenever Quartez went back to her Aunt and Uncle’s farm there was always one Konchu who showed up as well, chewing on cabbage and crushing flowers. That is how he earned the name Cabbage Thief. Quartez spent a whole lot of time chasing him and eventually she just kept a portion of the patch just for him. So, CT grew a bond with Quartez after she allowed him his beloved cabbage and he took to following her wherever she went, much to Quartez’s annoyance. After CT saved Quartez by smacking into the side of a wyvern’s face (making the fireball miss her) she thought more of him after. He's getting pretty old now though, so he's a bit slower. More of a pet than anything - usually stays behind on hunts (sometimes coming even when he shouldn't) or goes on his own adventures.
Brief personality: A quirky fella who loves stealing anything shiny. He also holds grudges for a while and will do anything for cabbage or related vegetation. Thinks he's bigger than he is and seems to have no fear at times.

Lynian:
Storm
A white furred Felyne with grey tiger stripes (paws and tip of tail are also grey). She also has yellow-green eyes. Wears (usually):
Felyne-Jaggi.png
Doesn’t wear the hat or use the sword - uses a Rathian Rapier in battle and has it strapped behind her when not in use.
Felyne%20Rathian%20Rapier.png
Brief personality: Storm is very serious and has an air of superiority. Has many leader-like qualities and may be considered bossy at times. Cares about those she’s been around for a while, regardless whether they are nice or not. Has a tendency to command fellow Felynes in battle. Is very good at tracking and finding out exactly where the monster will be, as well as zipping between the monster's feet and hitting weak-points. Also loves setting down successful traps. Storm knows basic first-aid and knows how to temporarily fix armor or weapons if they are stuck out in the field with no way of solidly repairing them.

Appearance: Quartez stands at about 5”5’ and has a muscular build. She originally was a bit chubby, but running from monsters while simultaneously trying to attack them and dodge death is a good workout it seems. She has dull blue eyes with dirty blonde hair that goes down to about her collar bone (longer in back and shorter in front). She used to have longer hair but after a particularly chaotic hunt it was so tangled and singed that it was just easier to lop it all off. Her hair is also wavy but she doesn't exactly care about looks. Has a few freckles. She has a few scars from times she was reckless (as all hunters usually have) but none are visible on her face or when wearing a long sleeve shirt or pants - the closest one would be a scar that comes up to her collar bone on her left side and goes down to mid-chest. Wears a pure white scale along with a golden one on a thin steel chain around her neck as a necklace (usually under armor). The golden one belonged to a Shagura Magala and her Aunt and Uncle say the white one belonged to a White Fatalis - whether that is true or not is unsure. The white scale has been passed down through the generations of their family (it belonged to her mother before).

Wears the Rathalos Soul Armor (female set):
RathalosSoulUBM.png
Wears a mask piece along with it (similar to the male’s mask) but it only covers mouth and nose - eyes are left open. Can be removed and clipped to her hip. Armor is lighter than it seems so she can move fluidly and quickly. Any skin (especially on her legs) is also covered up.

Uses the Stygian Superbia dual blades:
MH4-Dual_Blades_Render_032.png
The darker blade is actually partially made out of Fulgur’s horn that broke off all those years ago.

Personality: Quartez at first seems quite quiet and serious, keeping to herself and giving the occasional comment or input. But if one were to talk to her, especially about something she likes, she will start chattering a lot more than she seemed she would. Quartez also has a very quirky or weird side that will only come out once she grows comfortable around people. She weird in a way that is funny - which she does on purpose to lighten the mood or cheer people up. She will be kind to all unless given a reason not to. Once she has put the label of friend on someone they will have gotten a loyal and dependable companion. When in battle she is very good at understanding what the monster will do next and analyzing the behavior. She has a dormant leader instinct that will come out if no one else takes charge. You can count on her to come up with an adequate plan on the go and hand out commands to others. She never means to come off as bossy or as thinking she's better than others, but sometimes she may come off as that. All in all, Quartez is a pleasant person and slow to anger - but when she does get angry she takes a while to cool down.

History:Quartez originally lived in a small town amid a forest, so monsters were a normal sight. She loved watching them go about their lives and at every chance she got she tried to get near them - even if it was just one of the town’s Aptonoths. Her father was a monster hunter, so she was introduced to the profession very early in her life - but was originally put off by the idea of killing the beautiful beasts.

Then one day, a black wyvern attacked the town unannounced. It set many a thing ablaze and Quartez’s mother and father (who was fending off the creature as best he could) perished in the chaos. Quartez was whisked away by others who were fleeing in terror and she ended up at her Aunt and Uncle’s farm. After the dust settled it was found out that the attack was done by a Gore Magala. She was 8 at the time.

Fast forward 8 years and she enrolled to become a monster hunter. She had lived with her Aunt and Uncle for the past 8 years and had grown more bitter towards monsters - as well as skittish. Her memories of her parents were fleeting and she no longer thought of monsters as beautiful beasts, but savage creatures that lash out for no reason. After her first mission though, she realized two things. One, training does not prepare you for the real thing. Two, taking a life is harder than just thinking about it.

Although she was still wanting revenge, her anger for other monsters diminished and she looked at hunting more calmly and reverently. She joined up with a group of three other hunters for a long while and they all became good friends. Every quest they went on they would go on together, building their bond and strength.

Whenever the group would take a quest, they would hear whispers of a Gore that was attacking hunters and acting out more than one usually would. Quartez and her group had encountered this Gore a few times in the field as well and to Quartez it seemed to be targeting her - or she was just paranoid. But she knew it was the same one that killed here parents, and after it nearly killed one of her friends after ambushing them, she became very weary on quests where she couldn't see anything around her (she sweared she kept on seeing it out of the corner of her eye).

Eventually, at age 20, she and her group enlisted to be part of the quest in which the Guild was going to hunt a Shagaru Magala that was causing much trouble for many people. Quartez had no doubt in her mind that this was the same dragon from all those years ago and the same Gore who had been plaguing the hunters. The Guild thought so too.

So, in short, she and her group of fellow hunters engaged in battle with the beast and took it down. It was a gruelling fight (both mentally and physically) - one that left Quartez with the scar running from her collar bone to mid chest - but eventually it was defeated. That was her first Elder Dragon she fought and she kept a golden scale to remember it - not only to remember the fight, but to remember that she should let the past be the past. The golden scale is on the same chain the white scale is on (the white scale originally belonging to her parents).

After that she started anew after her group decided it was best for them to split up and follow their own paths. They promised to keep in touch and write, so it isn't as bad as it seemed. Quartez then decided to make a name for herself. She was known as the reliable and helpful hunter with the Konchu (Quartez tries to shake the bug, but he always comes back), traveling around everywhere to fight new monsters and learn new things, all while helping whomever she could. Now she is here, being beckoned by Gildegaran.

Other:
- Loves all sorts of monsters and loves understanding them more.
- She finds it a little crazy that a Stygian Zinogre befriended her and a little annoying that a Konchu follows her for treats (although she really does love him).
- She prefers to fight without involving her monsters friends, so she only calls Fulgur when she needs dire help.
- Prefers cooler temperatures to the desert heat and sand.
- Battle techniques are usually getting in close to the opponent, hitting and doing as much damage as she can, then getting out and waiting for her next opportunity to strike. Her speed (which she is known for) and wit is her best offence.
- Originally used the Frozen Creeper dual blades before switching to her current ones. Still have the Creepers though and can use them if the need arises.
- Thinks riders are very interesting and secretly hopes one will allow her to get close to their otherwise deadly monsters.
- Has a dormant hatred for Gore and Shagaru Magalas. Also gets very scared around them, even if she just thinks she saw it in the corner of her vision (kinda like PTSD? She has occasional nightmares about them too).
- Has just a general distrust for Elder Dragons - but still think they’re really cool.
- Always has a leaf of cabbage or lettuce in her pocket for CT (she acts like she hates him but she loves him so much).
- A bit of a perfectionist so she is always trying to perfect her skills or learn new ones.
- Always has a few flash/sonic bombs on hand, as well as paintballs.
- Has some smaller daggers she can use if no other weapon is available (quite skilled with pointy objects blades). Also learned a bit of hand-to-hand from her Uncle.
- Has never been to this so called 'New World' but hears that here are tones of new monsters over there. Excited to learn.
- Likes sketching dragon-like monsters the most and reading about them.
- Has been hunting for 10 years, but started informal training when she was around 10.

All images belong to Capcom!

Hope she's all good! Her history was already done before I saw you had a Shagaru Magala as a Monstie, but I hope it's okay! I think there can be more than one? Also, none of the MH Wiki pics were working, so that's why I had to directly link some things. Sorry about that! Excited about this!!
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus

I just want to let you know that Cabbage Thief is now one of my favorite characters submitted.
@Deramadus

I just want to let you know that Cabbage Thief is now one of my favorite characters submitted.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21