Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yo bro, neat lair. Looking for a 1x1 or
1 2 3 4 5 6
I would think doing a group RP would be fun! That is if all the other people want to.

Though I am not opposed to 1x1. This would be my first 1x1, so I am a bit nervous.
I would think doing a group RP would be fun! That is if all the other people want to.

Though I am not opposed to 1x1. This would be my first 1x1, so I am a bit nervous.
G2T4rWb.png
@NekoShizumi

Are you subbed or should I keep pinging you?
@NekoShizumi

Are you subbed or should I keep pinging you?
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra I'll message you some detail because that gave me some ideas!
@Breshcandra I'll message you some detail because that gave me some ideas!
I don’t mind the questions. Maybe my dragon can just be looking for another lair due to bad relations in their old one. As for how they are found, I suppose either one would work.
I don’t mind the questions. Maybe my dragon can just be looking for another lair due to bad relations in their old one. As for how they are found, I suppose either one would work.
@NovaAurora
If you want we can create a group rp idea, then post again in forums promoting our idea and to recruit others to join our small slice of creativity. ^^ If you want, if it doesn't interest you, that is totally cool. I'm just starved for some creative rp time.
@NovaAurora
If you want we can create a group rp idea, then post again in forums promoting our idea and to recruit others to join our small slice of creativity. ^^ If you want, if it doesn't interest you, that is totally cool. I'm just starved for some creative rp time.
@BlitzRyu

So with relations crumbling in your lair, would it later lead to your lair searching for so said dragon to an assassination attempt? Or leading to arguments with my lair to hand over your dragon? Curiouser and Curiouser.
@BlitzRyu

So with relations crumbling in your lair, would it later lead to your lair searching for so said dragon to an assassination attempt? Or leading to arguments with my lair to hand over your dragon? Curiouser and Curiouser.
@NekoShizumi

Hmm, lets try a 1x1. I've never done one, and it would be fun to try something new!
@NekoShizumi

Hmm, lets try a 1x1. I've never done one, and it would be fun to try something new!
G2T4rWb.png
Hmmm, we could probably see what happens. Either that, or they were just exploring and need a place to stay.
Hmmm, we could probably see what happens. Either that, or they were just exploring and need a place to stay.
@NovaAurora Sounds awesome, do you have any plot devices or ideas that spring to the top of your mind? We can also bounce ideas off, and see which ideas stick. ^^

I'm going to explore your lair, are there any dragons you particularly want involved in this RP?
@NovaAurora Sounds awesome, do you have any plot devices or ideas that spring to the top of your mind? We can also bounce ideas off, and see which ideas stick. ^^

I'm going to explore your lair, are there any dragons you particularly want involved in this RP?
@BlitzRyu
Would you like me to crate a thread then and start with an intro and wing it? Or would you like to start with the exile of your dragon from your lair? Or would you prefer this be over pm?
@BlitzRyu
Would you like me to crate a thread then and start with an intro and wing it? Or would you like to start with the exile of your dragon from your lair? Or would you prefer this be over pm?
1 2 3 4 5 6