Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 4903 4904 4905 4906 4907 ... 5668 5669
The Fairy-type watched until Hero was out of sight. Then, she pulled out a blue oval-shaped device, like the one Memphis had gotten her hands on.
“Yes, hello? I’ve secured ‘it’,” She said, “Won’t you send someone over here to take care of... ‘the evidence’?”
“Correct. Dark Ravine. Oh, and please excuse my unkempt appearance, darling: I lost my collar in the kerfuffle!”

She went to get out of sight when a used orb rolled out of the nearby bushes next to the dungeon. She dropped it straight into the ravine.
It was a Silence Orb.

“Hmm? Ah, I’ve seen you around,” Meta Knight commented as Cloud came by, “You are known as Cloud, correct?”
The Fairy-type watched until Hero was out of sight. Then, she pulled out a blue oval-shaped device, like the one Memphis had gotten her hands on.
“Yes, hello? I’ve secured ‘it’,” She said, “Won’t you send someone over here to take care of... ‘the evidence’?”
“Correct. Dark Ravine. Oh, and please excuse my unkempt appearance, darling: I lost my collar in the kerfuffle!”

She went to get out of sight when a used orb rolled out of the nearby bushes next to the dungeon. She dropped it straight into the ravine.
It was a Silence Orb.

“Hmm? Ah, I’ve seen you around,” Meta Knight commented as Cloud came by, “You are known as Cloud, correct?”
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
For the time being, Kod'asa decide to leave the museum to be attended to by her thralls. She had Pokemon to gather.

Alchemist had a small idea on how to make sure to keep them safe, but she will need to see what Yugi thought of it first once this interaction concluded.
For the time being, Kod'asa decide to leave the museum to be attended to by her thralls. She had Pokemon to gather.

Alchemist had a small idea on how to make sure to keep them safe, but she will need to see what Yugi thought of it first once this interaction concluded.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Cloud nodded
Cloud nodded
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
“I doubt that I have introduced myself, however,” The Scizor said, “My allies refer to me as Meta Knight.”
“I doubt that I have introduced myself, however,” The Scizor said, “My allies refer to me as Meta Knight.”
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
...seeing as Jaden was no longer going to respond to him, Yugi sighed and turned away, going back to look at the Job Board with a sort of restlessness.
...seeing as Jaden was no longer going to respond to him, Yugi sighed and turned away, going back to look at the Job Board with a sort of restlessness.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Alchemist decided to say in a quiet tone then, "I can send the Alpha to guard them, undercover of course. It will only require one input of mass energy expenditure one time."
Alchemist decided to say in a quiet tone then, "I can send the Alpha to guard them, undercover of course. It will only require one input of mass energy expenditure one time."
Cloud just said nothing

Yuffie was looking around Cobalt Town
Cloud just said nothing

Yuffie was looking around Cobalt Town
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
“That? Sounds good,” Yugi nodded. “I don’t want to ask you to stress yourself, but at the same time...”
“That? Sounds good,” Yugi nodded. “I don’t want to ask you to stress yourself, but at the same time...”
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"I have found an entire book on candy demonology. Most candy demons hold a protectiveness over their summoners, but apparently the Alpha is one of the lesser candy demons least likely to leave their charge alone. She and her Pack is always lurking underneath her charge, me currently, and she won't leave for most things. But if she makes the connection that assisting you in keeping Jaden safe will also indirectly benefit me, the Alpha might part with me for a while, though her Pack will stay. Let's hope my hypothesis proves correct."
She had said that out loud in the hopes that the Alpha was listening the entire time. Alchemist summoned the Alpha, getting to see her canine skull peering at her, standing halfway submerged into...whatever or wherever she resides in. Her completely empty eye sockets somehow still give the impression of being fixed on them. The Delphox had stumbled a bit from the effort, but managed to keep her balance.
"I would like you to look after Yugi's friend, Jaden, until he returns. He's a good friend of his, and he doesn't need anything else impacting his mental health from another person he's close to being harmed again."
Of course, the Alpha very quickly connected the dots that if something happened to Jaden, it would affect Alchemist by proxy. So she reluctantly decided to linger underneath Jaden instead, though as expected leaving the Pack to stay under Alchemist. The Alpha would disappear soon after.
"I have found an entire book on candy demonology. Most candy demons hold a protectiveness over their summoners, but apparently the Alpha is one of the lesser candy demons least likely to leave their charge alone. She and her Pack is always lurking underneath her charge, me currently, and she won't leave for most things. But if she makes the connection that assisting you in keeping Jaden safe will also indirectly benefit me, the Alpha might part with me for a while, though her Pack will stay. Let's hope my hypothesis proves correct."
She had said that out loud in the hopes that the Alpha was listening the entire time. Alchemist summoned the Alpha, getting to see her canine skull peering at her, standing halfway submerged into...whatever or wherever she resides in. Her completely empty eye sockets somehow still give the impression of being fixed on them. The Delphox had stumbled a bit from the effort, but managed to keep her balance.
"I would like you to look after Yugi's friend, Jaden, until he returns. He's a good friend of his, and he doesn't need anything else impacting his mental health from another person he's close to being harmed again."
Of course, the Alpha very quickly connected the dots that if something happened to Jaden, it would affect Alchemist by proxy. So she reluctantly decided to linger underneath Jaden instead, though as expected leaving the Pack to stay under Alchemist. The Alpha would disappear soon after.
"Right I.........see ya.." Jaden trailed off and blinked, Alto squeaked and walked ahead with Pharaoh.

The sandshrew frowned, he watched his friend for a moment before going off after the cat and ghost type.

This was going to be an awesome adventure, but he couldn't help but feel guilty.

before long they had left the town off into the distance.
"Right I.........see ya.." Jaden trailed off and blinked, Alto squeaked and walked ahead with Pharaoh.

The sandshrew frowned, he watched his friend for a moment before going off after the cat and ghost type.

This was going to be an awesome adventure, but he couldn't help but feel guilty.

before long they had left the town off into the distance.
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
1 2 ... 4903 4904 4905 4906 4907 ... 5668 5669