Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Behind The Clouds (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Ignistia

Okay! Is it the same as breed? If certain breeds have a specific flight conformation or traits?
@Ignistia

Okay! Is it the same as breed? If certain breeds have a specific flight conformation or traits?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc

Yes.
@Ragnaroc

Yes.
~If I do NOT respond in three minutes I am at work or away from the computer!~
COOL!
COOL!
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ef5086fb9bae93daec06ac4cc7931382/tumblr_p7m394sMs01vlxwllo1_540.png[/img]
tumblr_p7m394sMs01vlxwllo1_540.png
tumblr_p7kcvo0jw61qatlkdo1_500.gif
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
[b]Name:[/b] Adair Kimalancira [b]Apperance:[/b] [u]Dragon:[/u] Art byt Kalia24(On DA), she’s Awesome check out her other art of Naomi Novik’s dragons from The Temeraire series. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/6a0b8e1b271563c7f818cc003ef3874e.png[/img] Looks similar to this, weights roughly 14 tons(28k Lbs) with Vivd yellow gold eyes. [b]Human Guise:[/b] He’s 5’7 on the average weight and average muscle. His face has a lot of definition to back lacks the high cheeks or angular jaw or nose to really bring that to the next level. His eyes up turn just a pinch and are usually a very light amber tone. His skin is like an northern Englishman that grew up on the coast. Meaning he sorta tans then his skin remembers it doesn’t really. Adair’s hair is Spiky and BLOND so very blond. He tends to favor Punk style clothing. Always in pants and a comfy sort of jacket that still is more edge then he can Actually back up. [b]Age: [/b]18-19 [b]Pact:[/b] None [b]Job/Career: [/b]“I deliver Pizza.Orbits Finally has a delivery chain. We are Great check us out online.” He flips y’all a card and Could have more enthusiasm in his voice. But doesn’t. He’s also ex-military was fighting for the dragons in the war that just ended. His breed of dragon hits maturity at the age of 2-3 and there was a war to fight so he was Plenty ready for combat two years ago. [b]In a relationship:[/b] “.... Not yet.” [b]Bio-[/b] [u]Background:[/u] Adair was hatched in a military covert, his parents both in that line of work. He grew up there and was trained and drilled and lectured about the proper forms of aerial combat. After the war ended and still an adolescent Adair found himself abandoned. His breed were never very Clingly with their offspring and the lovely Human he befriended was lost to her work. Alone and confused he wandered about homeless for a while before being picked up by the mate of a rather OLD Dragon. Old and powerful and wealthy. But also so so very small. The Kimalancira family was apparently tipped off by Adair’s friend from the war, that he was needing home and help and tutelage. The Patriarch of the house was not over all Thrilled about taking in the young dragon. But has sense warmed up to Adair and taken him to hoard as his own. [u]Temperament: [/u]Adair is lazy and aloof, protective of his things. Kind to a level, friendly and adventruouse even. But it has to be about something he is Interested in. He can be a bit Snappy when people push him to do things he Dislikes. But for the most part he just tries to go along and get along with life. He has surprisingly good intuition but can be dense as bricks when dealing with people. He speaks with your standard British accent. [u]Likes:[/u] Any form of gold, coin or currency. Especially when it’s tangible. Counting things. Math, sailing, travel and flying. Are all things he favors. Cities, boats and fishing are also enjoyable hobbies. He’s a really good cook who love his family and friends. He is also a pretty decent artist. Battle! Fantasy. Mysteries. Music. [u]Dislikes:[/u] Work out Machines! Warm yogurt. Whole Wheat Pita breads. Thinking about his future. Dank or cramped places. Raod blocks to life. Computers being evil. Foolish people. Loud children. [b]Type:[/b] Northern English/Scottish Yellow Reaper [b]Abilities/Powers: [/b] [LIST=1] [*]Is Really good at math and understanding distances. [*]Can breath water in different variations, Salt water if he’s been exposed to a high amount of salt recently. Freshwater if not, he can boil the freshwater inside himself before expelling it if he chooses to. It’s Scalds almost like acid if it hits something organic and not heat tolerant. [*]Heightened senses and physical traits, like I think most dragons have. [/LIST]
Name: Adair Kimalancira

Apperance:

Dragon: Art byt Kalia24(On DA), she’s Awesome check out her other art of Naomi Novik’s dragons from The Temeraire series.
6a0b8e1b271563c7f818cc003ef3874e.png

Looks similar to this, weights roughly 14 tons(28k Lbs) with Vivd yellow gold eyes.

Human Guise: He’s 5’7 on the average weight and average muscle. His face has a lot of definition to back lacks the high cheeks or angular jaw or nose to really bring that to the next level. His eyes up turn just a pinch and are usually a very light amber tone. His skin is like an northern Englishman that grew up on the coast. Meaning he sorta tans then his skin remembers it doesn’t really. Adair’s hair is Spiky and BLOND so very blond. He tends to favor Punk style clothing. Always in pants and a comfy sort of jacket that still is more edge then he can Actually back up.

Pact: None

Job/Career: “I deliver Pizza.Orbits Finally has a delivery chain. We are Great check us out online.” He flips y’all a card and Could have more enthusiasm in his voice. But doesn’t.
He’s also ex-military was fighting for the dragons in the war that just ended. His breed of dragon hits maturity at the age of 2-3 and there was a war to fight so he was Plenty ready for combat two years ago.

In a relationship: “.... Not yet.”

Bio-

Background: Adair was hatched in a military covert, his parents both in that line of work. He grew up there and was trained and drilled and lectured about the proper forms of aerial combat. After the war ended and still an adolescent Adair found himself abandoned. His breed were never very Clingly with their offspring and the lovely Human he befriended was lost to her work. Alone and confused he wandered about homeless for a while before being picked up by the mate of a rather OLD Dragon. Old and powerful and wealthy. But also so so very small. The Kimalancira family was apparently tipped off by Adair’s friend from the war, that he was needing home and help and tutelage. The Patriarch of the house was not over all Thrilled about taking in the young dragon. But has sense warmed up to Adair and taken him to hoard as his own.

Temperament: Adair is lazy and aloof, protective of his things. Kind to a level, friendly and adventruouse even. But it has to be about something he is Interested in. He can be a bit Snappy when people push him to do things he Dislikes. But for the most part he just tries to go along and get along with life. He has surprisingly good intuition but can be dense as bricks when dealing with people. He speaks with your standard British accent.

Likes: Any form of gold, coin or currency. Especially when it’s tangible. Counting things. Math, sailing, travel and flying. Are all things he favors. Cities, boats and fishing are also enjoyable hobbies. He’s a really good cook who love his family and friends. He is also a pretty decent artist. Battle! Fantasy. Mysteries. Music.

Dislikes: Work out Machines! Warm yogurt. Whole Wheat Pita breads. Thinking about his future. Dank or cramped places. Raod blocks to life. Computers being evil. Foolish people. Loud children.

Type: Northern English/Scottish Yellow Reaper

Abilities/Powers:
  1. Is Really good at math and understanding distances.
  2. Can breath water in different variations, Salt water if he’s been exposed to a high amount of salt recently. Freshwater if not, he can boil the freshwater inside himself before expelling it if he chooses to. It’s Scalds almost like acid if it hits something organic and not heat tolerant.
  3. Heightened senses and physical traits, like I think most dragons have.
edit (posting it here so everyone can see it)
screw this, i'm just going to edit my original post with a link to my oc's biographies, if that's okay!
edit (posting it here so everyone can see it)
screw this, i'm just going to edit my original post with a link to my oc's biographies, if that's okay!
ew9u8Xp.png
@effervience

Do whatever you need to do. :)

--

Once everyone is in a comfortable spot let me know I will then get things started. I do not mind if people add some characters now and then add someone new later. Just give a heads up so we can check it out. :D
@effervience

Do whatever you need to do. :)

--

Once everyone is in a comfortable spot let me know I will then get things started. I do not mind if people add some characters now and then add someone new later. Just give a heads up so we can check it out. :D
~If I do NOT respond in three minutes I am at work or away from the computer!~
I'm all good out here!
I'm all good out here!
tumblr_p7kcvo0jw61qatlkdo1_500.gif
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
juuust editing some things, and i gtg sleep now, so tomorrow i'll be good!
juuust editing some things, and i gtg sleep now, so tomorrow i'll be good!
ew9u8Xp.png
I should have my third character ready soon. Just need to fill out his bio. I'll have a fourth character as well, but I can introduce him a little later. Other than that I'm pretty much ready.

EDIT: Okay, third bio finished. Definitely good to go now methinks.
I should have my third character ready soon. Just need to fill out his bio. I'll have a fourth character as well, but I can introduce him a little later. Other than that I'm pretty much ready.

EDIT: Okay, third bio finished. Definitely good to go now methinks.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21