Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Battle for Egypt - Sign ups (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][color=CFB53B][size=7][font=wingdings]Y[/font][font=Vivaldi]The Battle for Egypt[/font][font=wingdings]Y[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/60a1/f/2009/341/3/a/floating_pixel_pyramid_by_pandalux.gif[/img][/center] [center][i]Wouldn't it be lovely to be addressed as a King? A Queen? To hold a title of power? A title of being better than everyone else... What about a title of true power, one given by the gods? How would ti feel to be called [b]The Pharaoh...[/b][/i][/center] [center][img]http://www.customglasssigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gold-divider-long.jpg[/img][/center] [right][color=CFB53B][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=6]The story[/size][/font][/color][/right] [right] It's a political war between the dynasties, each one trying to rule all of Egypt. How do they win? They must capture the Sphinx, an elusive creature that would rather be left alone. All hope seems lost as the families continue to destroy Egypt in hopes of ruling it. They are almost ready to give up when the Sphinx itself suddenly appears. It says, "You will never be able to capture me if you stand divided. With the power of the gods, I have created a test to see who has the ability to rule the land we stand on. You shall send six champions into the dungeon along with warriors for them to command. For now, I did you farewell." With that, the magical creature disappeared, leaving the families to sort out the mess on their own.[/right] [img]http://www.customglasssigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gold-divider-long.jpg[/img] [right][color=CFB53B][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=6]The Roleplay[/size][/font][/color][/right] [right]You will play one of the champions or the warriors of one of the dynasties. The champions are first come, the first server, but a warrior could be promoted to become a champion later in the plot. This is a plot-based roleplay with some action in it, so make sure you are interested in this and at least somewhat committed. Of course, if there are any questions at all, feel free to ask. I will keep updates on plot event as we go. There will be some table-top aspects, but that will be explained later. Now, if you are interested, please continue reading for a few details of the roleplay. (You do not need to read [i]everything[/i] right now, as you can always look back later). [/right] [img]http://www.customglasssigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gold-divider-long.jpg[/img] [right][color=CFB53B][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=6]The Dynasties[/size][/font][/color][/right] [right]There are three pyramids, each pertaining to one of the pyramids from the Pyramids of Giza. And with these amazing structures come the three dynasties. Each dynasty has their pyramids and households. Each household has their own ideologies based on a certain characteristic on how Egypt should be run. They are:[/right] [center][img]https://www.freeiconspng.com/minicovers/lion-icon-11.png[/img] [b][font=papyrus][color=DB002B][size=5]The Powerful Khufu[/size][/color][/font][/b] [color=DB002B] The largest of the three dynasties, as well as the best-skilled fighters, is the Khufu. They believe that to rule, one needs to use hard force and their muscles. They tend to be hot-headed, and they love to start fights with anyone nearby. Their very presence demands respect and their naturally tall height helps in that aspect. With this being said though, the Khufu can still be civil, and they are raised the be respectful themselves. [/color] [img]https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/mp/compositions/T812A1MPA1663PT17X29Y88D1013598198S35/views/1,width=100,height=100,appearanceId=1,backgroundColor=FFFFFF,noPt=true/bird-silhouette-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg[/img] [b][font=papyrus][color=0980BA][size=5]The Clever Khafre[/size][/color][/font][/b] [color=0980BA] The best battle analysts, the Khafre, are the second largest dynasty, but their way of thinking is much different than the larger Khufu. They believe the best way to get things down is to use your brain and soft power. They condescending, and make their enemies feel all high and mighty when in reality, they are the ones pulling the strings. The Khafre motto is "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." They rarely trust others from the different dynasties, but when they do, it's [i]complete[/i], unwavering trust.[/color] [img]https://www.freeiconspng.com/minicovers/horse-icon-16.png[/img] [b][font=papyrus][color=464646][size=5]The Swift Menkaure[/size][/color][/font][/b] [color=464646] Although they are the smallest dynasty, the Menkaure tend to play the mediators out of the three. They believe that in order to rule, you need both your mind and your body. There is nothing that they over excel in, but they are well-rounded people. In other words, the Menkaure is the Jack of All Trades. [/color] [/center] [img]http://www.customglasssigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gold-divider-long.jpg[/img] [right][color=CFB53B][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=6]The Godly Patrons[/size][/font][/color][/right] [right] In the middle of the dungeon of the Trial of Champions is the Godly Court. Within this court, there are the divine gods and goddesses of Egypt that watch over the land in which the Dynasties live in. These are also the beings that created and run the trials that will determine the new ruler of Egypt. But, as in most things in life, each god finds one dynasty more favorable than the others, thus choosing a person to help guide. The patron gods have chosen their champions and now watch over them and give advice to the ones they favor.[/right] [center] [color=DB002B][b]Gods that favor the Khufu:[/b] Anubis- god of embalming and the dead Seth- the god of desert and storms who later also became associated with chaos and darkness[/color] [color=0980BA][b]Gods that favor the Khafre:[/b] Thoth- the god of knowledge and wisdom Ra- the sun god[/color] [color=464646][b]Gods that favor the Menkaure:[/b] Bastet- the goddess of protection and cats Horus- the sky god[/color] [/center] [right](If there is another god(dess) you would like to add, just let me know. These are just a couple I came up with off the top of my head). [/right] [img]http://www.customglasssigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gold-divider-long.jpg[/img] [right][color=CFB53B][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=6]The Contest[/size][/font][/color][/right] [right] Periodically throughout the Trial of Champions, the gods will hold a contest. Anyone can enter, and whoever wins becomes a new Champion. Those who already don't claim the title for themselves fight the current ones in hopes of stealing the gods' favor for themselves. This means that a warrior can become a Champion, either replacing an old one or gaining the favor of a previously neutral god(dess). Champions can be demoted if the need arises as well. (Though the title can be regained later). You play your godly patron when needed, as there is only one per character. [/right] [img]http://www.customglasssigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gold-divider-long.jpg[/img] [right][color=CFB53B][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=6]Fighting[/size][/font][/color][/right] [right] For the most part, you will just write out the fight as you please, but please take some damage so you're not too OP. Boss battles will be different, though. (Bosses appear at different points in the Rp, which will be announced). I will roll two dice, one for the character, and one for the boss. The more characters that team up, the more rolls you get. The one with the highest number is the victor of the battle, and I will notify the results. If you would like, you can rp the battle as well. For the Contest, each player will get one roll. If the difference between the numbers is great enough, the title of Champion will be stolen. If it is small enough, a new godly patron will be formed. [/right] [img]http://www.customglasssigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gold-divider-long.jpg[/img] [right][color=CFB53B][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=6]Ranks[/size][/font][/color][/right] [center][color=DB002B][b]Khufu Champions [/b](No spots left!!) [b]Khufu Lieutenant [/b](1 spot open) (Basically second in comand, under Champions) [b]Khufu Warrior[/b] (3 spots open)[/color] [color=0980BA][b]Khafre Champion [/b](No spots left!!) [b]Khafre Lieutenant [/b](No spots left!!) [b]Khafre Warrior[/b](3 spots open)[/color] [color=464646][b]Menkaure Champion [/b](1 spot open) [b]Menkaure Lieutenant[/b] (No spots left!!) [b]Menkaure Warrior[/b] (3 spots open)[/color] [/center] [img]http://www.customglasssigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gold-divider-long.jpg[/img] [right][color=CFB53B][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=6]Rules[/size][/font][/color][/right] [center] [b]All FR rules apply![/b] 1) Please, no bullying in OOC. It will NOT be tolerated. It is okay if your character is rude, just not you. That being said, hate the character, not the player. 2)All mature content must either fade to black or be taken off-site. 3)Try to be active, please. I do understand if you're busy, as I am too. 4) Powerplay and godmodding are a big no-no. 5) Restrict too much 1x1. This is intended to be a group RP. I know it might be hard since it is a smaller group, but be open to allowing more character in your conversations. 6)Please try to be semi-literate. This also means no one-liners since they are hard to reply to. [b]And please ping me so I can respond sooner![/b] [/center] [img]http://www.customglasssigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gold-divider-long.jpg[/img] [right][color=CFB53B][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=6]Character Sheet[/size][/font][/color][/right] [code] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Sexuality:[/b] [b]Dynasty:[/b] [b]Rank:[/b] (if a champion, explain why they were chosen)(edited) [b]Appearance:[/b] (pictures are accepted) [b]Personality:[/b] (Positive and Negative traits, please) [b]Family Relationships:[/b] [b]Fighting Style:[/b] (as there will be some fighting) [b]History:[/b] (optional) [b]Godly Patron:[/b] [/code] [img]http://www.customglasssigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gold-divider-long.jpg[/img] [right][color=CFB53B][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=6]Accepted Characters[/size][/font][/color][/right] [b]Name | Age | Gender | Sexuality | Dynasty | Rank | Player[/b] Astarte | 18 | Female | Bisexual | Menkaure | Champion | @.HazelScar (page one) Daja | 23 | Female | Gay | Khufu | Champion | @.KalliZora (page one) Umata | 20 | Female | Biromantic | Khafre | Champion @.Zenikay (page two) Agaru | 22 | Nonbinary Female | Pansexual | Menkaure | Lieutenant @.Boborc (page two) Zakai | 23 | Male | Demisexual | Khafre | Champion @.Enmity (Page two) Masika | 24 | Female | Bisexual | Khafre | Lieutenant @.SteampunkGriffin (page three) Sutek | 19 | Male | Bisexual | Khufu | Champion @.Casiope (page six) ----- TO NAVIGATE TO THE RP, CLICK [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2445674]HERE[/url][/b]! TO NAVIGATE TO THE OOC CHAT CLICK [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2449749]HERE[/url][/b]!
YThe Battle for EgyptY
floating_pixel_pyramid_by_pandalux.gif
Wouldn't it be lovely to be addressed as a King? A Queen? To hold a title of power? A title of being better than everyone else...

What about a title of true power, one given by the gods?
How would ti feel to be called The Pharaoh...
gold-divider-long.jpg
The story
It's a political war between the dynasties, each one trying to rule all of Egypt. How do they win? They must capture the Sphinx, an elusive creature that would rather be left alone.

All hope seems lost as the families continue to destroy Egypt in hopes of ruling it. They are almost ready to give up when the Sphinx itself suddenly appears. It says, "You will never be able to capture me if you stand divided. With the power of the gods, I have created a test to see who has the ability to rule the land we stand on. You shall send six champions into the dungeon along with warriors for them to command. For now, I did you farewell." With that, the magical creature disappeared, leaving the families to sort out the mess on their own.

gold-divider-long.jpg
The Roleplay
You will play one of the champions or the warriors of one of the dynasties. The champions are first come, the first server, but a warrior could be promoted to become a champion later in the plot. This is a plot-based roleplay with some action in it, so make sure you are interested in this and at least somewhat committed. Of course, if there are any questions at all, feel free to ask. I will keep updates on plot event as we go. There will be some table-top aspects, but that will be explained later. Now, if you are interested, please continue reading for a few details of the roleplay. (You do not need to read everything right now, as you can always look back later).

gold-divider-long.jpg
The Dynasties
There are three pyramids, each pertaining to one of the pyramids from the Pyramids of Giza. And with these amazing structures come the three dynasties. Each dynasty has their pyramids and households. Each household has their own ideologies based on a certain characteristic on how Egypt should be run. They are:
lion-icon-11.png

The Powerful Khufu

The largest of the three dynasties, as well as the best-skilled fighters, is the Khufu. They believe that to rule, one needs to use hard force and their muscles. They tend to be hot-headed, and they love to start fights with anyone nearby. Their very presence demands respect and their naturally tall height helps in that aspect. With this being said though, the Khufu can still be civil, and they are raised the be respectful themselves.

bird-silhouette-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg
The Clever Khafre

The best battle analysts, the Khafre, are the second largest dynasty, but their way of thinking is much different than the larger Khufu. They believe the best way to get things down is to use your brain and soft power. They condescending, and make their enemies feel all high and mighty when in reality, they are the ones pulling the strings. The Khafre motto is "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." They rarely trust others from the different dynasties, but when they do, it's complete, unwavering trust.

horse-icon-16.png

The Swift Menkaure

Although they are the smallest dynasty, the Menkaure tend to play the mediators out of the three. They believe that in order to rule, you need both your mind and your body. There is nothing that they over excel in, but they are well-rounded people. In other words, the Menkaure is the Jack of All Trades.

gold-divider-long.jpg
The Godly Patrons
In the middle of the dungeon of the Trial of Champions is the Godly Court. Within this court, there are the divine gods and goddesses of Egypt that watch over the land in which the Dynasties live in. These are also the beings that created and run the trials that will determine the new ruler of Egypt. But, as in most things in life, each god finds one dynasty more favorable than the others, thus choosing a person to help guide. The patron gods have chosen their champions and now watch over them and give advice to the ones they favor.
Gods that favor the Khufu:
Anubis- god of embalming and the dead
Seth- the god of desert and storms who later also became associated with chaos and darkness

Gods that favor the Khafre:
Thoth- the god of knowledge and wisdom
Ra- the sun god

Gods that favor the Menkaure:
Bastet- the goddess of protection and cats
Horus- the sky god
(If there is another god(dess) you would like to add, just let me know. These are just a couple I came up with off the top of my head).

gold-divider-long.jpg
The Contest
Periodically throughout the Trial of Champions, the gods will hold a contest. Anyone can enter, and whoever wins becomes a new Champion. Those who already don't claim the title for themselves fight the current ones in hopes of stealing the gods' favor for themselves. This means that a warrior can become a Champion, either replacing an old one or gaining the favor of a previously neutral god(dess). Champions can be demoted if the need arises as well. (Though the title can be regained later). You play your godly patron when needed, as there is only one per character.

gold-divider-long.jpg
Fighting
For the most part, you will just write out the fight as you please, but please take some damage so you're not too OP. Boss battles will be different, though. (Bosses appear at different points in the Rp, which will be announced). I will roll two dice, one for the character, and one for the boss. The more characters that team up, the more rolls you get. The one with the highest number is the victor of the battle, and I will notify the results. If you would like, you can rp the battle as well.

For the Contest, each player will get one roll. If the difference between the numbers is great enough, the title of Champion will be stolen. If it is small enough, a new godly patron will be formed.

gold-divider-long.jpg
Ranks
Khufu Champions (No spots left!!)
Khufu Lieutenant (1 spot open)
(Basically second in comand, under Champions)
Khufu Warrior (3 spots open)

Khafre Champion (No spots left!!)
Khafre Lieutenant (No spots left!!)
Khafre Warrior(3 spots open)

Menkaure Champion (1 spot open)
Menkaure Lieutenant (No spots left!!)
Menkaure Warrior (3 spots open)

gold-divider-long.jpg
Rules
All FR rules apply!
1) Please, no bullying in OOC. It will NOT be tolerated. It is okay if your character is rude, just not you. That being said, hate the character, not the player.
2)All mature content must either fade to black or be taken off-site.
3)Try to be active, please. I do understand if you're busy, as I am too.
4) Powerplay and godmodding are a big no-no.
5) Restrict too much 1x1. This is intended to be a group RP. I know it might be hard since it is a smaller group, but be open to allowing more character in your conversations.
6)Please try to be semi-literate. This also means no one-liners since they are hard to reply to.
And please ping me so I can respond sooner!

gold-divider-long.jpg
Character Sheet
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Sexuality:[/b] [b]Dynasty:[/b] [b]Rank:[/b] (if a champion, explain why they were chosen)(edited) [b]Appearance:[/b] (pictures are accepted) [b]Personality:[/b] (Positive and Negative traits, please) [b]Family Relationships:[/b] [b]Fighting Style:[/b] (as there will be some fighting) [b]History:[/b] (optional) [b]Godly Patron:[/b]

gold-divider-long.jpg
Accepted Characters

Name | Age | Gender | Sexuality | Dynasty | Rank | Player

Astarte | 18 | Female | Bisexual | Menkaure | Champion | @.HazelScar (page one)

Daja | 23 | Female | Gay | Khufu | Champion | @.KalliZora (page one)

Umata | 20 | Female | Biromantic | Khafre | Champion @.Zenikay (page two)

Agaru | 22 | Nonbinary Female | Pansexual | Menkaure | Lieutenant @.Boborc (page two)

Zakai | 23 | Male | Demisexual | Khafre | Champion @.Enmity (Page two)

Masika | 24 | Female | Bisexual | Khafre | Lieutenant @.SteampunkGriffin (page three)

Sutek | 19 | Male | Bisexual | Khufu | Champion @.Casiope (page six)

TO NAVIGATE TO THE RP, CLICK HERE!

TO NAVIGATE TO THE OOC CHAT CLICK HERE!
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
[img]http://www.customglasssigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gold-divider-long.jpg[/img] [right][color=CFB53B][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=6]Plot Updates[/size][/font][/color][/right] We start with the characters meeting at the entrance of the dungeon, beginning with a little "meet and greet" of sorts. No one is entering yet, as it is unclear what they should actually do.
gold-divider-long.jpg
Plot Updates

We start with the characters meeting at the entrance of the dungeon, beginning with a little "meet and greet" of sorts. No one is entering yet, as it is unclear what they should actually do.
Please Click Eggs
10278425.gif10278436.gif10278248.gif10278442.gif10276055.gif10276228.gif10309129.gif10309193.gif
[img]http://www.customglasssigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/gold-divider-long.jpg[/img] [right][color=CFB53B][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=6]My Character(s)[/size][/font][/color][/right] [center] [b]Name[/b]: Astarte Menkaure [b]Age[/b]: 18 [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Sexuality[/b]: Bisexual [b]Dynasty[/b]: Menkaure [b]Rank[/b]: Champion- the first daughter of the head of the Menkaure Dynasty, and is also well trained when it comes to fighting. [b]Appearance[/b]: Although she is short, Astarte can still pack a punch. She has lean muscles and a sturdy build that makes it easy for fighting and tan skin that is scattered with scars. Her hair is an unusual white color that stands in strong contrast to her skin and is usually in a bob. Her eyes are so dark that they almost look black in most lighting. She is always seen wearing an amulet that adorns her family's crest. [b]Personality[/b]: It's hard to describe a person like Astarte Menkaure, but you should know she's resourceful and decisive. Of course, she's also empathetic and independent, but they are often dulled by her tendencies of being aggressive. Her decisive nature is what she's sought out for. People frequently count on this and her resourcefulness when they find themselves in tough situations. Though nobody's perfect and Astarte has her rotten moods and days too. Her obstinance and truculence are far from ideal, much to the annoyance of others. Fortunately, her empathetic nature helps keep them in check for at least a little. [b]Familly Relationships[/b]: [i]Parents[/i]: mother(Issa)~`father(Abkar) [i]Siblings[/i]: Older brother(Omar) (Open for another one) [b]Fighting[/b]: Astarte prefers to flight with a blade, especially her Khopesh~talented in hand-to-hand combat, but finds it less effective~hates fighting long-ranged (no thrill), though she is okay if others fight like that [b]History[/b]: All her life, Astarte has lived in her elder brother's shadow. She often heard, "Omar is the best pupil, why don't act like him?" This was a topic of rage and she pushed herself until she would collapse just so she could prove herself. One day she was finally able to beat her brother in sparring practice, and that phrase disappeared. After this, her father recognized her skill and put her in charge of the Royal Guard. [b]Patron[/b]: Horus [img]http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/35643439/images/1413789714240.jpg[/img] (This image is NOT mine, just being used as a visual reference) [/center]
gold-divider-long.jpg
My Character(s)
Name: Astarte Menkaure
Sexuality: Bisexual
Dynasty: Menkaure
Rank: Champion- the first daughter of the head of the Menkaure Dynasty, and is also well trained when it comes to fighting.
Appearance: Although she is short, Astarte can still pack a punch. She has lean muscles and a sturdy build that makes it easy for fighting and tan skin that is scattered with scars. Her hair is an unusual white color that stands in strong contrast to her skin and is usually in a bob. Her eyes are so dark that they almost look black in most lighting. She is always seen wearing an amulet that adorns her family's crest.
Personality: It's hard to describe a person like Astarte Menkaure, but you should know she's resourceful and decisive. Of course, she's also empathetic and independent, but they are often dulled by her tendencies of being aggressive. Her decisive nature is what she's sought out for. People frequently count on this and her resourcefulness when they find themselves in tough situations. Though nobody's perfect and Astarte has her rotten moods and days too. Her obstinance and truculence are far from ideal, much to the annoyance of others. Fortunately, her empathetic nature helps keep them in check for at least a little.
Familly Relationships: Parents: mother(Issa)~`father(Abkar)
Siblings: Older brother(Omar)
(Open for another one)
Fighting: Astarte prefers to flight with a blade, especially her Khopesh~talented in hand-to-hand combat, but finds it less effective~hates fighting long-ranged (no thrill), though she is okay if others fight like that
History: All her life, Astarte has lived in her elder brother's shadow. She often heard, "Omar is the best pupil, why don't act like him?" This was a topic of rage and she pushed herself until she would collapse just so she could prove herself. One day she was finally able to beat her brother in sparring practice, and that phrase disappeared. After this, her father recognized her skill and put her in charge of the Royal Guard.
Patron: Horus
1413789714240.jpg (This image is NOT mine, just being used as a visual reference)
Please Click Eggs
@enmity

I may join. I'm going to add my form after I read everything! ^^
@enmity

I may join. I'm going to add my form after I read everything! ^^
@enmity

Glad to hear it!
@enmity

Glad to hear it!
Please Click Eggs
@HazelScar Can I reserve a Khufu champion?
@HazelScar Can I reserve a Khufu champion?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
WHOOPS, ANOTHER BEEF CHILD

Name: Daja Nim’Tesif
Sexuality: Gay(yyyyyy)
Dynasty: Khufu
Rank: Champion - won the title in a fight. She broke the other competitor’s spine and wears the polished vertebrae as a necklace.
Appearance: Tall and very well-built, Daja possesses a deadly beauty “matched only by Sekhmet herself”. Her flame-red har, which she wears to her shoulders, and amber eyes give her a look that she was carved out of sandstone and topaz. She has a snake tattoo wrapped around her right forearm, and a jackal on her left shoulder.
Personality: One could describe Daja as hot-tempered and quick to spring into battle. She loves a good fight, and when she’s not currently in the midst of one, she’s either starting one or training for the next. She has a snarky, sarcastic sense of humor, and expects those she insults to “shrug it off”. However, she is intensely caring towards her family and her few close friends.
Family Relationships: mother(Nabooru), father(Serak), younger sister(Tamai), pet viper (Whiplash), open for more
Fighting Style: Daja doesn’t need a weapon. She is a skilled martial artist, and a swift killer. For long-range combat, she uses her pet viper, Whiplash.
History: WIP
Godly Patron: Anubis
WHOOPS, ANOTHER BEEF CHILD

Name: Daja Nim’Tesif
Sexuality: Gay(yyyyyy)
Dynasty: Khufu
Rank: Champion - won the title in a fight. She broke the other competitor’s spine and wears the polished vertebrae as a necklace.
Appearance: Tall and very well-built, Daja possesses a deadly beauty “matched only by Sekhmet herself”. Her flame-red har, which she wears to her shoulders, and amber eyes give her a look that she was carved out of sandstone and topaz. She has a snake tattoo wrapped around her right forearm, and a jackal on her left shoulder.
Personality: One could describe Daja as hot-tempered and quick to spring into battle. She loves a good fight, and when she’s not currently in the midst of one, she’s either starting one or training for the next. She has a snarky, sarcastic sense of humor, and expects those she insults to “shrug it off”. However, she is intensely caring towards her family and her few close friends.
Family Relationships: mother(Nabooru), father(Serak), younger sister(Tamai), pet viper (Whiplash), open for more
Fighting Style: Daja doesn’t need a weapon. She is a skilled martial artist, and a swift killer. For long-range combat, she uses her pet viper, Whiplash.
History: WIP
Godly Patron: Anubis
@KalliZora

Daja is accepted!

And are you subbed or would you like to be pinged?
@KalliZora

Daja is accepted!

And are you subbed or would you like to be pinged?
Please Click Eggs
@HazelScar I'm subbed!
@HazelScar I'm subbed!
Okay, great.
Okay, great.
Please Click Eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7