Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Loosing Space{FR Choice RP} CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
You awake in a strange room, you remember nothing, all memories of your life up until this point seem to have been snatched away from you.

You are wearing nothing but a loose ribbon lanyard around your neck with a small piece of metal dangling from it, with a word carved on it, the letters appeared to be backwards and you couldn't make out what the word said.

You lift up your head, the metal making a clicking sound as it scarped against the metal ground. The walls around you seemed to be reflective, you walk over and look at yourself, you don't remember what you looked like and are surprised to see your reflection for the first time.

Then you look down at the small metal piece still dangling from your neck, it was oddly shaped, it wasn't geometric and it looked un-even and off in a way, then you noticed the letters, in the mirror you are able to read them. They speelt out a name.

Your Name.

Explanation

Loosing Space is a Choice Role play which basically means the Role players or Their character is given a list of choices that they have to pick for their action or turn in the role play, This Choice role play will focus on long term affects of destinations, and will have the participants solving Puzzles. Just to be clear no one will die in this game, so everyone does have a chance of "Winning" or escaping the room.

The room is the place where everyone's character starts out, They will all have to find their way out with only know their name, figure out more information solve the puzzles and escape to get all their memories back. In this room there is a time limit and as the characters spend longer and longer trying to get out the harder and hard it will become. Just because I said no one would die doesn't mean no one would get hurt
, it is possible when completing one of these puzzles an character will become inured and become dead weight. Everyone has to complete the puzzles together for them to even escape it will not let anyone go if not everyone is present.

So if someone makes the wrong choice and gets hurt or breaks a important tool then it can be a hard time going from there.

More about Choice Roleplays / rules

Basic choice rules:

1. You can only pick one of the choices provided they can not be combined or changed and you can't simply not pick.

2. you can write a normal role play response which describes the dragon doing or deciding what to do for their choice, This is optional but sometimes it is necessary if your dragon is to develop.

3. You can't go back and Change a choice once it's made

4. You can not make up your own choice

Example of how I will be giving the choices

1( Your Dragon's Name here )

- Examine Area

-Shout out for someone

- Try look for more clues where you are

Your response:

(Your dragon's name here) decided to assess their surroundings and get their bearings and Examine the Area

(The choice should be bold so I can tell what you choose)

Normal rules:

No Godmodding
You must Sub to this Forum to participate
Please be Nice and respectful to everyone
If you have a problem contact me before it gets out of hand
The Order of everyone's choices will be determined on who signs up first

Character Forum

@WaterBlaze9551
Name:
Appearance:

Spots left ( 0 out of 6)

1. @VixenKai
2. @Alj6616
3. @Ragnaroc
4. @SwootleDootle
5. @FireBlaze9551
6. @Breshcandra

You awake in a strange room, you remember nothing, all memories of your life up until this point seem to have been snatched away from you.

You are wearing nothing but a loose ribbon lanyard around your neck with a small piece of metal dangling from it, with a word carved on it, the letters appeared to be backwards and you couldn't make out what the word said.

You lift up your head, the metal making a clicking sound as it scarped against the metal ground. The walls around you seemed to be reflective, you walk over and look at yourself, you don't remember what you looked like and are surprised to see your reflection for the first time.

Then you look down at the small metal piece still dangling from your neck, it was oddly shaped, it wasn't geometric and it looked un-even and off in a way, then you noticed the letters, in the mirror you are able to read them. They speelt out a name.

Your Name.

Explanation

Loosing Space is a Choice Role play which basically means the Role players or Their character is given a list of choices that they have to pick for their action or turn in the role play, This Choice role play will focus on long term affects of destinations, and will have the participants solving Puzzles. Just to be clear no one will die in this game, so everyone does have a chance of "Winning" or escaping the room.

The room is the place where everyone's character starts out, They will all have to find their way out with only know their name, figure out more information solve the puzzles and escape to get all their memories back. In this room there is a time limit and as the characters spend longer and longer trying to get out the harder and hard it will become. Just because I said no one would die doesn't mean no one would get hurt
, it is possible when completing one of these puzzles an character will become inured and become dead weight. Everyone has to complete the puzzles together for them to even escape it will not let anyone go if not everyone is present.

So if someone makes the wrong choice and gets hurt or breaks a important tool then it can be a hard time going from there.

More about Choice Roleplays / rules

Basic choice rules:

1. You can only pick one of the choices provided they can not be combined or changed and you can't simply not pick.

2. you can write a normal role play response which describes the dragon doing or deciding what to do for their choice, This is optional but sometimes it is necessary if your dragon is to develop.

3. You can't go back and Change a choice once it's made

4. You can not make up your own choice

Example of how I will be giving the choices

1( Your Dragon's Name here )

- Examine Area

-Shout out for someone

- Try look for more clues where you are

Your response:

(Your dragon's name here) decided to assess their surroundings and get their bearings and Examine the Area

(The choice should be bold so I can tell what you choose)

Normal rules:

No Godmodding
You must Sub to this Forum to participate
Please be Nice and respectful to everyone
If you have a problem contact me before it gets out of hand
The Order of everyone's choices will be determined on who signs up first

Character Forum

@WaterBlaze9551
Name:
Appearance:

Spots left ( 0 out of 6)

1. @VixenKai
2. @Alj6616
3. @Ragnaroc
4. @SwootleDootle
5. @FireBlaze9551
6. @Breshcandra

d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
I will join this! But not tonight as I am busy tonight.
Do I need to play as a dragon? And regardless I have more the one character?
I will join this! But not tonight as I am busy tonight.
Do I need to play as a dragon? And regardless I have more the one character?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@WaterBlaze9551 Name: Grimmwolf Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40626737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406268/40626737_350.png[/img] [/url]
@WaterBlaze9551

Name: Grimmwolf

Appearance:
40626737_350.png

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
Ill take spot! Can i reserve?
Ill take spot! Can i reserve?
@VixenKai

You're in don't forget to sub to this forum!

@Alj6616

I will hold a spot for you!
@VixenKai

You're in don't forget to sub to this forum!

@Alj6616

I will hold a spot for you!
@Ragnaroc

No I believe you may not have more than one character, it would probably get confusing to you and me, since this is a Choice role play. Also since their are few spots to enter i don't think it would be fair to everyone else if you got more than one.

Yes you have to be a dragon, although it doesn't have to be a dragon from your lair, you could use Scry one if you really wanted to, but you can't use anything outside of that.

I can hold a spot for you if you want if you're still busy.
@Ragnaroc

No I believe you may not have more than one character, it would probably get confusing to you and me, since this is a Choice role play. Also since their are few spots to enter i don't think it would be fair to everyone else if you got more than one.

Yes you have to be a dragon, although it doesn't have to be a dragon from your lair, you could use Scry one if you really wanted to, but you can't use anything outside of that.

I can hold a spot for you if you want if you're still busy.
@WaterBlaze9551 Nope I am good now I just have something scheduled every Wednesday night. Name: Mimsy Apperance: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d3b7498ed232fd290336e97c474ab066.png[/img]
@WaterBlaze9551

Nope I am good now I just have something scheduled every Wednesday night.

Name: Mimsy
Apperance: d3b7498ed232fd290336e97c474ab066.png
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@WaterBlaze9551 I’d be interested in joining! Name: Loxius Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32689953] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326900/32689953_350.png[/img] [/url]
@WaterBlaze9551

I’d be interested in joining!

Name: Loxius

Appearance:
32689953_350.png
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle and @Ragnaroc

You are Both Good I will add you!

Don't forget to sub to this Forum
@SwootleDootle and @Ragnaroc

You are Both Good I will add you!

Don't forget to sub to this Forum
@WaterBlaze9551 Name: Murnia Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40440130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404402/40440130_350.png[/img] [/url]

@WaterBlaze9551

Name: Murnia

Appearance:

40440130_350.png
35248.png x78oEKd.png FyreBlaze
- She/Her
- Asexual
- Student
x78oEKd.png > KingdomLocke: Faith Lost
> Clan Lore [TBA]
1 2 3 4 5