Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clans of the Heavens- IC Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
Bone and bane | Skyclan | Eachother, Twigstar, still open because bane will force bone to be friendly

"Bye-bye, Adderpaw! Have fun!" the twins mewled, tilting their heads. They purred as their friend left, glad they had a friend. "Oh! We should go too! TWIGSTAR, WAIT UP!" they meowed loudly, and ran after their leader, racing each other to catch up with the clan. "I bet I can go faster!" "No way, You're too reckless, you'll get slowed down by a rock!" Bane meowed, leaping over a stick with ease as Bone narrowly avoided faceplanting, only to crash into a fallen branch. "I told you so!" bane celled out. Bone growled a bit, giggled, and ran after her. "YOU said I would hit a rock! But I didn't!" And with that, she crashed into Twigstar, giggling. "O-Oh! S-Sorry twigstar!" Bane chuckled. 'Look, Bone, twigstar is as tough as a rock! You did crash into a rock after all!" she smiles and slows down to walk alongside her leader, letting Bone catch up.
Bone and bane | Skyclan | Eachother, Twigstar, still open because bane will force bone to be friendly

"Bye-bye, Adderpaw! Have fun!" the twins mewled, tilting their heads. They purred as their friend left, glad they had a friend. "Oh! We should go too! TWIGSTAR, WAIT UP!" they meowed loudly, and ran after their leader, racing each other to catch up with the clan. "I bet I can go faster!" "No way, You're too reckless, you'll get slowed down by a rock!" Bane meowed, leaping over a stick with ease as Bone narrowly avoided faceplanting, only to crash into a fallen branch. "I told you so!" bane celled out. Bone growled a bit, giggled, and ran after her. "YOU said I would hit a rock! But I didn't!" And with that, she crashed into Twigstar, giggling. "O-Oh! S-Sorry twigstar!" Bane chuckled. 'Look, Bone, twigstar is as tough as a rock! You did crash into a rock after all!" she smiles and slows down to walk alongside her leader, letting Bone catch up.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Swallowtail | Skyclan | Medicine Cats

Swallowtail's ear twitched as the Gathering drew to a close, her whole body tense for the moment when Fallingstar would strike, but it did not come.
She kept close to Jasminepaw and Crystalgleam, so much so that the fiery Siamese occasionally hissed at her for the inevitable crowding, but in the hustle and bustle of a closing Gathering, it was unavoidable.
The young warrior ignored Jasminepaw's annoyed scowl.

She acknowledged Crystalgleam's protest that she could protect herself with a respectful dip of her head, but remained where she was, unable to explain in such a short amount of time that her own sense of honor would not allow her to move.
When Crystalgleam moved towards the DuskClan medicine cat, Hollyeyes, Swallowtail herded a disgruntled Jasminepaw after her, standing close by in case she needed her.
Jasminepaw was not at all pleased to be bundled away from her tortoiseshell friend, who Swallowtail couldn't bother with remembering the name of at the moment. Poppy...rose? Poppy-something.

Jasminepaw | Skyclan | Poppythorn, Swallowtail

Jasminepaw looked up at Poppythorn, brushing her fluffy tail down her side in an effort to be soothing.
"I don't know," she meowed, frowning at Fallingstar, tail starting to whip from side to side. "I can see where Cidermoon is coming from, but loyalty to the warrior code must come before loyalty to leaders."
She shrugged. "After all, the warrior code is fixed in time. Leaders are not."
She smiled and puffed out her chest, perhaps a little too pleased with how wise that had sounded.

She looked up at Poppythorn to see how her friend would react, hoping for positive input, only to find the tortoiseshell sweeping the crowd of cats with worry dancing in her verdant eyes.
She pressed close to her, offering what moral support she could, though she wasn't entirely how to offer comfort when her usual advice was to tough through conflict.
That was before Swallowtail- drat that meddlesome she-cat- bundled her off with the rest of SkyClan.
She hissed at her, which Swallowtail ignored, to her annoyance, and Jasminepaw called to Poppythorn before the tabby could take her too far, "Goodbye, Poppythorn! I'll talk to you soon!"

Darkstep | Duskclan | Oakshadow, Rustfur

Ha, I'm sure we'll all trust you as soon as the lake dries.
Darkstep's tail twitched as Fallingstar landed with a crunch on the twigs on the ground before him, startling the enormous ginger tom, and he smirked faintly at his surprised expression.
He didn't move as Fallingstar's threatening words washed over him, but he didn't bother to hide his scoff.
Really, Fallingstar?
What made her think they needed the help of one who had torn through their Clans? Or, for that matter, why DuskClan couldn't just team up with SkyClan if they truly needed the help of an outsider.
His tail twitched again and he purred at the red tom, enjoying getting under his skin, "I suppose it would be like a psychopath to think everyone needs her."
The tom swung his head at him, parting his lips over fangs, and Darkstep raised his eyebrows innocently.
Go on. Attack me. I dare you.
Sadly, it appeared the ginger tom was smarter than he looked, because he rose onto his enormous paws and followed his leader, spine stiff with anger.
Darkstep smirked, folding his tail over his paws, and flicked a laughing gaze at the other tom being instructed by Twigstar to lead the way. Hm. Interesting.
He thought vaguely about testing the waters of this tuxedo tom's temper, but eventually decided against it with a slight claw of regret. After all, unnecessarily stressing the relationship between his Clan and SkyClan would not be the intelligent move.

Rustfur | Dawnclan | Open

Seething, Rustfur stalked after his leader, back rigid, and wanting very much to turn around and claw the impudent DuskClan tom.
Not that he wasn't right.
Still, the fact that he was trying to start a fight at a Gathering at all gave Rustfur enough reason to dislike him, not to mention the slight against his- admittedly unstable- leader.
Or maybe he was just furious because the dark stranger was giving him perfect insight into how the other Clans viewed DawnClan. Not just Fallingstar, but the whole Clan.
His family, his friends, himself.
They couldn't think DawnClan agreed with Fallingstar. They couldn't believe 'DawnClan' and 'Fallingstar' were interchangeable.
Rustfur growled lowly in his throat, tail flicking from side to side before he could still it.
But no, they couldn't know that, because DawnClan had never given any indication otherwise.
The familiar ache of despair washed over Rustfur, but he lifted his chin, straightened his shoulders, and walked after Fallingstar.
Swallowtail | Skyclan | Medicine Cats

Swallowtail's ear twitched as the Gathering drew to a close, her whole body tense for the moment when Fallingstar would strike, but it did not come.
She kept close to Jasminepaw and Crystalgleam, so much so that the fiery Siamese occasionally hissed at her for the inevitable crowding, but in the hustle and bustle of a closing Gathering, it was unavoidable.
The young warrior ignored Jasminepaw's annoyed scowl.

She acknowledged Crystalgleam's protest that she could protect herself with a respectful dip of her head, but remained where she was, unable to explain in such a short amount of time that her own sense of honor would not allow her to move.
When Crystalgleam moved towards the DuskClan medicine cat, Hollyeyes, Swallowtail herded a disgruntled Jasminepaw after her, standing close by in case she needed her.
Jasminepaw was not at all pleased to be bundled away from her tortoiseshell friend, who Swallowtail couldn't bother with remembering the name of at the moment. Poppy...rose? Poppy-something.

Jasminepaw | Skyclan | Poppythorn, Swallowtail

Jasminepaw looked up at Poppythorn, brushing her fluffy tail down her side in an effort to be soothing.
"I don't know," she meowed, frowning at Fallingstar, tail starting to whip from side to side. "I can see where Cidermoon is coming from, but loyalty to the warrior code must come before loyalty to leaders."
She shrugged. "After all, the warrior code is fixed in time. Leaders are not."
She smiled and puffed out her chest, perhaps a little too pleased with how wise that had sounded.

She looked up at Poppythorn to see how her friend would react, hoping for positive input, only to find the tortoiseshell sweeping the crowd of cats with worry dancing in her verdant eyes.
She pressed close to her, offering what moral support she could, though she wasn't entirely how to offer comfort when her usual advice was to tough through conflict.
That was before Swallowtail- drat that meddlesome she-cat- bundled her off with the rest of SkyClan.
She hissed at her, which Swallowtail ignored, to her annoyance, and Jasminepaw called to Poppythorn before the tabby could take her too far, "Goodbye, Poppythorn! I'll talk to you soon!"

Darkstep | Duskclan | Oakshadow, Rustfur

Ha, I'm sure we'll all trust you as soon as the lake dries.
Darkstep's tail twitched as Fallingstar landed with a crunch on the twigs on the ground before him, startling the enormous ginger tom, and he smirked faintly at his surprised expression.
He didn't move as Fallingstar's threatening words washed over him, but he didn't bother to hide his scoff.
Really, Fallingstar?
What made her think they needed the help of one who had torn through their Clans? Or, for that matter, why DuskClan couldn't just team up with SkyClan if they truly needed the help of an outsider.
His tail twitched again and he purred at the red tom, enjoying getting under his skin, "I suppose it would be like a psychopath to think everyone needs her."
The tom swung his head at him, parting his lips over fangs, and Darkstep raised his eyebrows innocently.
Go on. Attack me. I dare you.
Sadly, it appeared the ginger tom was smarter than he looked, because he rose onto his enormous paws and followed his leader, spine stiff with anger.
Darkstep smirked, folding his tail over his paws, and flicked a laughing gaze at the other tom being instructed by Twigstar to lead the way. Hm. Interesting.
He thought vaguely about testing the waters of this tuxedo tom's temper, but eventually decided against it with a slight claw of regret. After all, unnecessarily stressing the relationship between his Clan and SkyClan would not be the intelligent move.

Rustfur | Dawnclan | Open

Seething, Rustfur stalked after his leader, back rigid, and wanting very much to turn around and claw the impudent DuskClan tom.
Not that he wasn't right.
Still, the fact that he was trying to start a fight at a Gathering at all gave Rustfur enough reason to dislike him, not to mention the slight against his- admittedly unstable- leader.
Or maybe he was just furious because the dark stranger was giving him perfect insight into how the other Clans viewed DawnClan. Not just Fallingstar, but the whole Clan.
His family, his friends, himself.
They couldn't think DawnClan agreed with Fallingstar. They couldn't believe 'DawnClan' and 'Fallingstar' were interchangeable.
Rustfur growled lowly in his throat, tail flicking from side to side before he could still it.
But no, they couldn't know that, because DawnClan had never given any indication otherwise.
The familiar ache of despair washed over Rustfur, but he lifted his chin, straightened his shoulders, and walked after Fallingstar.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Hollyeyes | DuskClan

Hollyeyes narrowed his eyes at Fallingstar, and then again at Cidermoon as she spoke, tail still lashing. Perhaps speaking out had been a mistake- there had been nothing but chaos in the aftermath... but no. Hollyeyes was sure that something was off, there had to be. Twigstar had the sense to end the Gathering, and huffing, Hollyeyes went on his way and made special care not to rub against any cats as he started outward. He felt a presence by his side, and noted Crystalgleam... he couldn’t say that he was very pleased with her either, given her notions this night, but she clearly had something to say.

“Hollyeyes, I suggest we meet again to discuss this. I'm do not trust them and I have a bad feeling about all of this. Can I see you in two days at the moonpool?” The SkyClan medicine cat murmured, and Hollyeyes offered a brisk nod in response.

“That might be wise, yes. Do you plan to bring Jasminepaw with you?”

—-

Dogeye | DawnClan

Dogeye made an effort to suppress the rising of his hackles as the Gathering devolved further and further into dissent- but at Fallingstar’s words, and Twigstar thankfully ending the blasted night, he felt a low boiling anger within him. This was unacceptable. Even if the other cats regarded the omen as true, there was something extremely telling about DawnClan tonight: There was no communication between their leader and their cats. A deputy and a medicine cat, two of the most important positions in a clan, left out of the loop on some mad whim.

Fallingstar hadn’t bothered to let him or Cidermoon know, that much was clear. What logic could have drawn her to this decision, only StarClan knew, but this had to change. Dogeye steeled himself for what might be another quarrel, and as he leapt down from the great tree, he spotted Cidermoon rushing to approach Fallingstar. Dogeye was right there beside, and as Cidermoon hissed about needing to talk, Dogeye added lowly, frustration brewing in his voice, “Yes, I think I should be a part of this conversation as well.”
Hollyeyes | DuskClan

Hollyeyes narrowed his eyes at Fallingstar, and then again at Cidermoon as she spoke, tail still lashing. Perhaps speaking out had been a mistake- there had been nothing but chaos in the aftermath... but no. Hollyeyes was sure that something was off, there had to be. Twigstar had the sense to end the Gathering, and huffing, Hollyeyes went on his way and made special care not to rub against any cats as he started outward. He felt a presence by his side, and noted Crystalgleam... he couldn’t say that he was very pleased with her either, given her notions this night, but she clearly had something to say.

“Hollyeyes, I suggest we meet again to discuss this. I'm do not trust them and I have a bad feeling about all of this. Can I see you in two days at the moonpool?” The SkyClan medicine cat murmured, and Hollyeyes offered a brisk nod in response.

“That might be wise, yes. Do you plan to bring Jasminepaw with you?”

—-

Dogeye | DawnClan

Dogeye made an effort to suppress the rising of his hackles as the Gathering devolved further and further into dissent- but at Fallingstar’s words, and Twigstar thankfully ending the blasted night, he felt a low boiling anger within him. This was unacceptable. Even if the other cats regarded the omen as true, there was something extremely telling about DawnClan tonight: There was no communication between their leader and their cats. A deputy and a medicine cat, two of the most important positions in a clan, left out of the loop on some mad whim.

Fallingstar hadn’t bothered to let him or Cidermoon know, that much was clear. What logic could have drawn her to this decision, only StarClan knew, but this had to change. Dogeye steeled himself for what might be another quarrel, and as he leapt down from the great tree, he spotted Cidermoon rushing to approach Fallingstar. Dogeye was right there beside, and as Cidermoon hissed about needing to talk, Dogeye added lowly, frustration brewing in his voice, “Yes, I think I should be a part of this conversation as well.”
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
Mousethunder | Dawnclan | Interactions- Anyone who wants some salt

Mousethunder followed her leader, Muttering under her breath about the idiocy of Willowstar, thinking her clan was so innocent and pure and smart. She then began muttering about fallingstar sending her son into battle, growling to herself about leaders needing to be responsible about who they brought to a fight. Than her quiet ramblings began to focus on her wishes to be in skyclan and not have to deal with miss aggressive revenge and miss angry defences. 'Skyclan would be so much calmer. Twigstar never causes fights, and I don't see those twin apprentices getting sent into battle at such a young age!' she thought in her head, not realizing just how old Bone and Bane were.

However, she wouldn't dare to betray her clan and leave them, despite her hatred against Fallingstar. her thoughts of loyalty were spurred by a feeling of warmth, accompanied by the coldness of death as if Sparrowpaw was still beside her. And with that icy warm feeling, she knew something she should do. He may be gone, but he deserves a warrior name. She ran to catch up with fallingstar, heaving for a breath, trying to ignore the pain in her lungs brought on by her old age. "fallingstar, when we get back to camp, I need to talk to you." She meows, looking at the leader, struggling to keep moving as her leader, and even struggling to keep the same pace as other normal cats.
Mousethunder | Dawnclan | Interactions- Anyone who wants some salt

Mousethunder followed her leader, Muttering under her breath about the idiocy of Willowstar, thinking her clan was so innocent and pure and smart. She then began muttering about fallingstar sending her son into battle, growling to herself about leaders needing to be responsible about who they brought to a fight. Than her quiet ramblings began to focus on her wishes to be in skyclan and not have to deal with miss aggressive revenge and miss angry defences. 'Skyclan would be so much calmer. Twigstar never causes fights, and I don't see those twin apprentices getting sent into battle at such a young age!' she thought in her head, not realizing just how old Bone and Bane were.

However, she wouldn't dare to betray her clan and leave them, despite her hatred against Fallingstar. her thoughts of loyalty were spurred by a feeling of warmth, accompanied by the coldness of death as if Sparrowpaw was still beside her. And with that icy warm feeling, she knew something she should do. He may be gone, but he deserves a warrior name. She ran to catch up with fallingstar, heaving for a breath, trying to ignore the pain in her lungs brought on by her old age. "fallingstar, when we get back to camp, I need to talk to you." She meows, looking at the leader, struggling to keep moving as her leader, and even struggling to keep the same pace as other normal cats.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

Crystalgleam | Skyclan | Hollyeyes and Jasminpaw

Crystalgleam nodded “Yes, she may be stubborn, but she too has sometimes good ideas, you bring Poppythorn and Ashwing with you? I think the more we are the more ideas we can come up with and find a solution to this problem”she said walking with the tom. “There is something fishy about all of this. You just don't send an omen of getting us all together to a cat that killed countless of our own.”she snorted at the though of it.

” See you then in two days, hopefully we find something or at least hope that Starclan decide to pay us a visit” she dipped her head to the tom as a goodbye before heading back to Jasminepaw, signalling her to come along and joining Twigstar at the rear.
Crystalgleam | Skyclan | Hollyeyes and Jasminpaw

Crystalgleam nodded “Yes, she may be stubborn, but she too has sometimes good ideas, you bring Poppythorn and Ashwing with you? I think the more we are the more ideas we can come up with and find a solution to this problem”she said walking with the tom. “There is something fishy about all of this. You just don't send an omen of getting us all together to a cat that killed countless of our own.”she snorted at the though of it.

” See you then in two days, hopefully we find something or at least hope that Starclan decide to pay us a visit” she dipped her head to the tom as a goodbye before heading back to Jasminepaw, signalling her to come along and joining Twigstar at the rear.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Poppythorn | Dusk Clan | Interactions: Jasminepaw & Oakshadow

As Fallingstar leaped down from the branches, Poppythorn tensed up without thinking about it. The brute outright scared her, she would not deny that fact. But as Fallingstar signaled for Dawn Clan to leave the Gathering, Poppythorn forced her fur to lie flat. The danger had passed and she could now start thinking about her warm nest back at the Camp. This Gathering had been more than she’d bargained for.

She turned to wish Jasminepaw a farewell but saw her being scooted along by, to her resentment, a familiar brown she-cat. It was Swallowtail. Barely out of her apprenticeship and she was already a menace in Poppythorn’s eyes. Forcing down her pout, she raised a paw farewell to Jasminepaw, “It was nice seeing you,” she called out, “We’ll see each other soon!” Yes, she would, and she would also find out what the deal was with Oakshadow. She pushed her way through the moving cats to walk alongside the tom.

“Hello,” she began quietly, her eyes, however, were focused elsewhere. This meeting was just a formality, “you seem well.”

Oakshadow | Sky Clan | Interactions: Open

Oakshadow sheathed his claws. He had watched the short, but heated, exchange between one of the young warriors of Dawn Clan, Rustfur, and Dusk Clan’s own Darkstep. That tom’s temper was a piece of work. Oakshadow had noticed because as soon as Rustfur backed down, Darkstep had turned that sharp glare onto Oakshadow himself. Darkstep was a fool if he thought that Sky Clan warriors lost their temper so easily. With an audible hmph, he stalked in front of the black and white warrior to lead his clan out of the Gathering.

A voice beside him prompted his attention and he tried to hide his surprise at seeing those deep verdant eyes glare at him. “Poppythorn,” he acknowledged gruffly, “Is this really the time or place?”

The tortoiseshell showed no expression in the lines of her face, but her eyes betrayed her. The deep, green pools held storms in them, “I thought I would thank you. Sky Clan warriors are known for keeping their head in situations like this Gathering.”

“Fox-crap. What do you want?” He threw back at her, although he himself only twitched an ear at the words.

“I should let you know, Oakshadow, that Dusk Clan and Sky Clan should stay close, if we are to survive Fallingstar’s reign,” she said in a hushed voice. Oakshadow doubted she was saying everything she meant.

“What are you saying?” he questioned her further as they walked across the tree-bridge. He let the she-cat go in front of him, so she would be with her clan. He noticed something… off in the back-and-forth of her sides.

It couldn’t be. Oakshadow swallowed, struggling to keep his heart from pounding out of his chest. Its paced only quickened when she looked back at him. “I am merely saying that we are not so easily inseparable, Oakshadow.” With a tart nod, she bounded off towards the other medicine cats of Dusk Clan, leaving Oakshadow to walk sullenly around the border of the lake.

Fallingstar | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Cidermoon, Dogeye, & Mousethunder

First Cidermoon, then Dogeye, and now Mousethunder approached their Leader. Fallingstar stared sourly at the ground as they trekked away from the Gathering Island and towards the hilly woods of their home. Each step brought her closer to closure, but this, her own cats, was going to be a rough patch. She doubted she'd get any rest before the ideal was over.

“I understand, and I think I have a good idea of what you are all going to say,” she addressed the older cats quietly. The ferocity of her strides that she had held during the Gathering had faded. Fallingstar felt weak as the adrenaline wore off from her bones. With every step, she found a better understanding of what her powerful frame meant for her in her age. Still, she muscled her way through the undergrowth towards home. She looked at Cidermoon as they kept pace together and nodded her acknowledgement of the Medicine Cat’s concern. “You were brave tonight, no Leader could ask for a braver cat, warrior or not. But please, let us speak when we’re in the safety of the camp. I fear that there are unwelcome ears and eyes upon us in this place,” she hissed under her breath.

Once they neared the camp, she slowed to walk next to all of them. She spoke first to Dogeye. “I disregarded you tonight. That was wrong of me, and it’s clear, as Deputy, you deserve better, but I am still your Leader and what I did tonight had to be done.”
Poppythorn | Dusk Clan | Interactions: Jasminepaw & Oakshadow

As Fallingstar leaped down from the branches, Poppythorn tensed up without thinking about it. The brute outright scared her, she would not deny that fact. But as Fallingstar signaled for Dawn Clan to leave the Gathering, Poppythorn forced her fur to lie flat. The danger had passed and she could now start thinking about her warm nest back at the Camp. This Gathering had been more than she’d bargained for.

She turned to wish Jasminepaw a farewell but saw her being scooted along by, to her resentment, a familiar brown she-cat. It was Swallowtail. Barely out of her apprenticeship and she was already a menace in Poppythorn’s eyes. Forcing down her pout, she raised a paw farewell to Jasminepaw, “It was nice seeing you,” she called out, “We’ll see each other soon!” Yes, she would, and she would also find out what the deal was with Oakshadow. She pushed her way through the moving cats to walk alongside the tom.

“Hello,” she began quietly, her eyes, however, were focused elsewhere. This meeting was just a formality, “you seem well.”

Oakshadow | Sky Clan | Interactions: Open

Oakshadow sheathed his claws. He had watched the short, but heated, exchange between one of the young warriors of Dawn Clan, Rustfur, and Dusk Clan’s own Darkstep. That tom’s temper was a piece of work. Oakshadow had noticed because as soon as Rustfur backed down, Darkstep had turned that sharp glare onto Oakshadow himself. Darkstep was a fool if he thought that Sky Clan warriors lost their temper so easily. With an audible hmph, he stalked in front of the black and white warrior to lead his clan out of the Gathering.

A voice beside him prompted his attention and he tried to hide his surprise at seeing those deep verdant eyes glare at him. “Poppythorn,” he acknowledged gruffly, “Is this really the time or place?”

The tortoiseshell showed no expression in the lines of her face, but her eyes betrayed her. The deep, green pools held storms in them, “I thought I would thank you. Sky Clan warriors are known for keeping their head in situations like this Gathering.”

“Fox-crap. What do you want?” He threw back at her, although he himself only twitched an ear at the words.

“I should let you know, Oakshadow, that Dusk Clan and Sky Clan should stay close, if we are to survive Fallingstar’s reign,” she said in a hushed voice. Oakshadow doubted she was saying everything she meant.

“What are you saying?” he questioned her further as they walked across the tree-bridge. He let the she-cat go in front of him, so she would be with her clan. He noticed something… off in the back-and-forth of her sides.

It couldn’t be. Oakshadow swallowed, struggling to keep his heart from pounding out of his chest. Its paced only quickened when she looked back at him. “I am merely saying that we are not so easily inseparable, Oakshadow.” With a tart nod, she bounded off towards the other medicine cats of Dusk Clan, leaving Oakshadow to walk sullenly around the border of the lake.

Fallingstar | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Cidermoon, Dogeye, & Mousethunder

First Cidermoon, then Dogeye, and now Mousethunder approached their Leader. Fallingstar stared sourly at the ground as they trekked away from the Gathering Island and towards the hilly woods of their home. Each step brought her closer to closure, but this, her own cats, was going to be a rough patch. She doubted she'd get any rest before the ideal was over.

“I understand, and I think I have a good idea of what you are all going to say,” she addressed the older cats quietly. The ferocity of her strides that she had held during the Gathering had faded. Fallingstar felt weak as the adrenaline wore off from her bones. With every step, she found a better understanding of what her powerful frame meant for her in her age. Still, she muscled her way through the undergrowth towards home. She looked at Cidermoon as they kept pace together and nodded her acknowledgement of the Medicine Cat’s concern. “You were brave tonight, no Leader could ask for a braver cat, warrior or not. But please, let us speak when we’re in the safety of the camp. I fear that there are unwelcome ears and eyes upon us in this place,” she hissed under her breath.

Once they neared the camp, she slowed to walk next to all of them. She spoke first to Dogeye. “I disregarded you tonight. That was wrong of me, and it’s clear, as Deputy, you deserve better, but I am still your Leader and what I did tonight had to be done.”
Mousethunder |Dawnclan|interactions:fallingstar

Mousethunder walked silently, waiting to spsakwithfallingstar. "If I may, I wouldlike to speak with you in privateonce we get back to camp. I'm not comfortable discussing... him...openly." she meowed, keeping her sad gaze focused on the dirt at herpaws as she walked, trying to pushawayher grief to save for when she was alone.

Her breathing slowed as she focused not on breathing or moving,but on controlling her grief, and she stumbled, tripping over a root she had failed to notice. She grit her teeth and carrier on, ignoring that the air felt cold, as if a spirit were trying to stay beside her, failing, and ,eaving nothing but its icy presence.

She glanced at Fallingstar, afraid. She knew she was of the age to be an elder. She knew if sheasked too much, she would be firced tk leave her position as a warrior. This terrified her. As she blinked, and nearly fell asleep, her old mind no longer to go a night without sleep. For a minuite, she went limp, and went unconsious, falling in fallingstarsdirection and crashing into the she-cat. As she fell, she remembered being dragged to the medicine den, forced to stopwaiting for her son. Force fed food, even thoughat rhe time she wouldhaveopenly acvepted death. Within seconds, she hit the ground, and lay therefor a minuite, barely breathing.
Willowstar | Duskclan|Interactions:Duskclan

Willowstar leapt over a log as she entered clan camp, most kf her clan close behind. Within seconds she had climbed onto a vantage point to adress her clan. "I understand we are all tired from the gathering. However, we must build up out defenses. I do not trust fallingstar and her words in any way. However,we must remain cautious." She meows to her clan. "I need a patrol for hunting and a border patrol set up. The rest of you, expecially those that were not just at the gathering, help build defenses in case of an attack."

She looks down at the cats that missed the gathering. "I admit that during the gathering I was a bit rash. However, Fallingstar has proposed an omen. However, only she received it. I do not beleive this omen, but we will take precautions. If nessecary, we will ally with Skyclan. I also warned the other clans about how dangerous fallingsyar coukd be to her clan and herself. I may have been overly harsh." She said, remembering her claims of not regretting taking a life. "You are all dismissed. Blackwhisper, I would like you to organise a hunting patrol, and border patrol. Thank you." She leaps off the vantage point. "If anyone wishes to speak to me, I will be in my den. "
Mousethunder |Dawnclan|interactions:fallingstar

Mousethunder walked silently, waiting to spsakwithfallingstar. "If I may, I wouldlike to speak with you in privateonce we get back to camp. I'm not comfortable discussing... him...openly." she meowed, keeping her sad gaze focused on the dirt at herpaws as she walked, trying to pushawayher grief to save for when she was alone.

Her breathing slowed as she focused not on breathing or moving,but on controlling her grief, and she stumbled, tripping over a root she had failed to notice. She grit her teeth and carrier on, ignoring that the air felt cold, as if a spirit were trying to stay beside her, failing, and ,eaving nothing but its icy presence.

She glanced at Fallingstar, afraid. She knew she was of the age to be an elder. She knew if sheasked too much, she would be firced tk leave her position as a warrior. This terrified her. As she blinked, and nearly fell asleep, her old mind no longer to go a night without sleep. For a minuite, she went limp, and went unconsious, falling in fallingstarsdirection and crashing into the she-cat. As she fell, she remembered being dragged to the medicine den, forced to stopwaiting for her son. Force fed food, even thoughat rhe time she wouldhaveopenly acvepted death. Within seconds, she hit the ground, and lay therefor a minuite, barely breathing.
Willowstar | Duskclan|Interactions:Duskclan

Willowstar leapt over a log as she entered clan camp, most kf her clan close behind. Within seconds she had climbed onto a vantage point to adress her clan. "I understand we are all tired from the gathering. However, we must build up out defenses. I do not trust fallingstar and her words in any way. However,we must remain cautious." She meows to her clan. "I need a patrol for hunting and a border patrol set up. The rest of you, expecially those that were not just at the gathering, help build defenses in case of an attack."

She looks down at the cats that missed the gathering. "I admit that during the gathering I was a bit rash. However, Fallingstar has proposed an omen. However, only she received it. I do not beleive this omen, but we will take precautions. If nessecary, we will ally with Skyclan. I also warned the other clans about how dangerous fallingsyar coukd be to her clan and herself. I may have been overly harsh." She said, remembering her claims of not regretting taking a life. "You are all dismissed. Blackwhisper, I would like you to organise a hunting patrol, and border patrol. Thank you." She leaps off the vantage point. "If anyone wishes to speak to me, I will be in my den. "
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

Deathwhisper | Dusk Clan | Interactions: Willowstar, Darkstep, Duskclan & NPC

He listened quietly, making sure not to bare his fangs or show any sign of aggression; hard, when for him he can see both sides. There is no lie in saying Fallingstar certainly done many wrongs, but they aren’t doing this the right way. The rational way. But what has he to say that won’t make this whole thing worst? He rarely makes things better anyways … Hence for the rest of the time not a mewl escaped his maw and not a scratch left on the bark he sat upon. The deputy was silent as always, unknown to the rest of the clans if he is ignorant, or observing.

As they walked back with him right next to Willowstar, he felt the cool air brush against his pelt and felt just as cold in his soul. Not daring to speak a word in front of the rest of the clan, he stayed silent and the only thing betraying his annoyance and irritation was his swishing tail. As soon as they arrived at camp, his jaw opened to say something once again but the leader left his side before he could say anything. Shoving the frusteration to "the place", he only trailed to stand below Willowstar.

When she finished, confusion ripped through his face for a moment for the briefest moment. Patrols? This late? Unsure of what to say for a moment, he only regained control after a few heartbeats and yowled, "Darkstep, take a hunting patrol with you! Brightleap, take a border patrol! You heard her." Then, he turned immediately to trail after Willowstar with slight impatience. As soon as they were out of hearing range, Deathwhisper mewed, "Willowstar ... The past is in the past and the gathering already happened. But to ask, do you truly mean aggression to Dawn Clan? We won't attack them, will we?" His voice was nearly devoid of emotions, but was firm as always. His eyes glowed like a monster's, staring straight at his leader's.

Lynxfang | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Trying to get Fallingstar’s attention at least

She must admit, this gathering almost kept her from sleeping. Almost. She’d managed to find a way to close her eyes for a little bit, then wake, then sleep and so on and on. But even though she kind of ignored much of the gathering and was mostly thinking about how the Dawn Clan cats all looked old and the other two had more youthful cats instead. She preferred to just to ask others what happened later anyways. Lynxfang still wanted to have a talk with Fallingstar however, at least to get a word across. That gathering, was one of the worst -in terms of hostlity- she’d attended, and she attended a lot of gatherings since her arrival. What happened at least was enough to make the cat who doesn’t even want to move to groom walk faster instead of trailing behind half asleep.

Nudging -or rather shoving- cats with her large size easily, the sand colored cat already noticed the other cats who were trying to talk to Fallingstar too. Her pointy ears were relaxed, but her eyes were alert as usual. Quietly resolving to line up, she was staring straight at the leader without speaking a world. She was almost, but not quite as large as Fallingstar, though she appears smaller normally as she is often seen slouching or just napping. Her muscles rippled as she tried to keep up with the “group”, completely able but still complaining on the inside. She could almost see the blissful rest about to be bestowed upon her, but this was more important. She wasn’t even sure if the leader will listen to her, or what place she holds in the other. But what happened was outrageous.

She was keeping quiet until suddenly, Mousethunder fainted on Fallingstar. Oh great. Moving in immiedately with no hestiation, both because she is trying to be helpful and also because she doesn't want to see Fallingstar angered right now and ruin her nap mood, the large cat pushed away cats nearby. Approaching the collapsed cat, her strong voice rang in the air, as she put her ears next to the other's chest, "I'm not sure if she's dead or not. I'll carry her for the moment, and would you be willing to come Cidermoon?" She picked up the other fro Fallingstar with some effort and a few grunts, waiting for any resbonses. Lynxfang wasn't going to stand there all day with a might be dead corpse.
Deathwhisper | Dusk Clan | Interactions: Willowstar, Darkstep, Duskclan & NPC

He listened quietly, making sure not to bare his fangs or show any sign of aggression; hard, when for him he can see both sides. There is no lie in saying Fallingstar certainly done many wrongs, but they aren’t doing this the right way. The rational way. But what has he to say that won’t make this whole thing worst? He rarely makes things better anyways … Hence for the rest of the time not a mewl escaped his maw and not a scratch left on the bark he sat upon. The deputy was silent as always, unknown to the rest of the clans if he is ignorant, or observing.

As they walked back with him right next to Willowstar, he felt the cool air brush against his pelt and felt just as cold in his soul. Not daring to speak a word in front of the rest of the clan, he stayed silent and the only thing betraying his annoyance and irritation was his swishing tail. As soon as they arrived at camp, his jaw opened to say something once again but the leader left his side before he could say anything. Shoving the frusteration to "the place", he only trailed to stand below Willowstar.

When she finished, confusion ripped through his face for a moment for the briefest moment. Patrols? This late? Unsure of what to say for a moment, he only regained control after a few heartbeats and yowled, "Darkstep, take a hunting patrol with you! Brightleap, take a border patrol! You heard her." Then, he turned immediately to trail after Willowstar with slight impatience. As soon as they were out of hearing range, Deathwhisper mewed, "Willowstar ... The past is in the past and the gathering already happened. But to ask, do you truly mean aggression to Dawn Clan? We won't attack them, will we?" His voice was nearly devoid of emotions, but was firm as always. His eyes glowed like a monster's, staring straight at his leader's.

Lynxfang | Dawn Clan | Interactions: Trying to get Fallingstar’s attention at least

She must admit, this gathering almost kept her from sleeping. Almost. She’d managed to find a way to close her eyes for a little bit, then wake, then sleep and so on and on. But even though she kind of ignored much of the gathering and was mostly thinking about how the Dawn Clan cats all looked old and the other two had more youthful cats instead. She preferred to just to ask others what happened later anyways. Lynxfang still wanted to have a talk with Fallingstar however, at least to get a word across. That gathering, was one of the worst -in terms of hostlity- she’d attended, and she attended a lot of gatherings since her arrival. What happened at least was enough to make the cat who doesn’t even want to move to groom walk faster instead of trailing behind half asleep.

Nudging -or rather shoving- cats with her large size easily, the sand colored cat already noticed the other cats who were trying to talk to Fallingstar too. Her pointy ears were relaxed, but her eyes were alert as usual. Quietly resolving to line up, she was staring straight at the leader without speaking a world. She was almost, but not quite as large as Fallingstar, though she appears smaller normally as she is often seen slouching or just napping. Her muscles rippled as she tried to keep up with the “group”, completely able but still complaining on the inside. She could almost see the blissful rest about to be bestowed upon her, but this was more important. She wasn’t even sure if the leader will listen to her, or what place she holds in the other. But what happened was outrageous.

She was keeping quiet until suddenly, Mousethunder fainted on Fallingstar. Oh great. Moving in immiedately with no hestiation, both because she is trying to be helpful and also because she doesn't want to see Fallingstar angered right now and ruin her nap mood, the large cat pushed away cats nearby. Approaching the collapsed cat, her strong voice rang in the air, as she put her ears next to the other's chest, "I'm not sure if she's dead or not. I'll carry her for the moment, and would you be willing to come Cidermoon?" She picked up the other fro Fallingstar with some effort and a few grunts, waiting for any resbonses. Lynxfang wasn't going to stand there all day with a might be dead corpse.
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
[Willowstar looked at deathwhisper. "No. I have no wishes to attack Dawnclan. That wouldbe a mousebrained idea. And it wouldbe hypocritical ot attack her, seeing as my only reason for aggression was because she attacked us in revenger. Taking revenger against her is unacceptable, and if a cat in this clan tried, they would be punished." She stared directly into the deputy's eyes.

"Are you planning something, Deathwhisper?" She narrowed her eyes, staring at the tom. "I certainly hope not. Do not wlrry, we will attack nobody. Fallingstar simply cannot be trusted, and I am trying tk build our defenses to keep this clan safe."
[Willowstar looked at deathwhisper. "No. I have no wishes to attack Dawnclan. That wouldbe a mousebrained idea. And it wouldbe hypocritical ot attack her, seeing as my only reason for aggression was because she attacked us in revenger. Taking revenger against her is unacceptable, and if a cat in this clan tried, they would be punished." She stared directly into the deputy's eyes.

"Are you planning something, Deathwhisper?" She narrowed her eyes, staring at the tom. "I certainly hope not. Do not wlrry, we will attack nobody. Fallingstar simply cannot be trusted, and I am trying tk build our defenses to keep this clan safe."
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

Deathwhisper | Dusk Clan | Interactions: Willowstar

"I'm not saying that you're, and yes I agree exactly." The tension is not pleasant, but barely anything to the deputy, brushing into the back of his mind like most things. "No, of course not. You're the leader Willowstar, and I follow logic not emotions." He mewed, slightly annoyed by the distrust. Even if he thinks for the worst, like his words Deathwhisper has always been known to shut his emotions down like those mini sun of two-legs.

"I'm glad to know that you and I have the same thought. I'll keep in mind to send out extra border patrols at Sunhigh too, and more at moonrise if needed." He was tired, visibly exhausted and hungry from pushing himself a little too much. "Then I shall bid you good night then." Giving a deferential bow, he left the leader to her own business. It was a long night, and he wanted to sleep but did not. Instead he went to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a small water shrew. Quickly gnawing it up, he hadn't eaten for a while now when others did. It was barely enough to make it less bothersome, much less actually fulfil but enough. If there's warriors still out on patrol, then he needs to stay awake.
Deathwhisper | Dusk Clan | Interactions: Willowstar

"I'm not saying that you're, and yes I agree exactly." The tension is not pleasant, but barely anything to the deputy, brushing into the back of his mind like most things. "No, of course not. You're the leader Willowstar, and I follow logic not emotions." He mewed, slightly annoyed by the distrust. Even if he thinks for the worst, like his words Deathwhisper has always been known to shut his emotions down like those mini sun of two-legs.

"I'm glad to know that you and I have the same thought. I'll keep in mind to send out extra border patrols at Sunhigh too, and more at moonrise if needed." He was tired, visibly exhausted and hungry from pushing himself a little too much. "Then I shall bid you good night then." Giving a deferential bow, he left the leader to her own business. It was a long night, and he wanted to sleep but did not. Instead he went to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a small water shrew. Quickly gnawing it up, he hadn't eaten for a while now when others did. It was barely enough to make it less bothersome, much less actually fulfil but enough. If there's warriors still out on patrol, then he needs to stay awake.
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44