Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clans of the Heavens- IC Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Dogeye | DawnClan

“Deathwhisper...” Dogeye repeated, then did a double take. Deathwhisper? What in StarClan’s name...? This one has a story to tell, that’s for sure. Or maybe it’s a message. Blinking lowly, the deputy heaved a sigh. “Deathwhisper. Good luck then.” Scanning the crowd’s unfriendly faces once more, Dogeye muttered, “If that name implies any special abilities, feel free to whisper into my ear any time you want.”

With that, the Gathering was beginning- and Fallingstar had taken it upon herself to take the initiative and begin detailing the health of DawnClan. Dogeye’s face held no emotions that’s would have betrayed his mild disapproval of the sheer audacity, but that would be another fight for another time. Better late than never that DawnClan attempted to assimilate back into Clan culture; but at one look at his leader’s hard face, the disdainful fire in her eyes, and the deputy reconsidered. Perhaps this was the exception, not the rule.

Hollyeyes | DuskClan

The DuskClan medicine cat nodded to Crystalgleam upon her arrival, but it wasn’t long before he shot her a withering look at her proposal. Hollyeyes narrowed his eyes, and snorted, “Surely you’re joking. If any of us attack, the Gathering loses its meaning entirely, even if it’s a united front. Rules broken here stay broken. Not to mention...” He flitted his eyes back up to the night sky’s watch, “the larger consequences that would follow.”

Soon, however, the leaders had called the Gathering to order, and Hollyeyes let out a small hiss of anger that Fallingstar had decided to go first, bragging all the while. “Oh, I’m sure you’re doing just stellar, not a sick cat in sight because of the pristine herbs that we collected for you,” Hollyeyes spat under his breath.
Dogeye | DawnClan

“Deathwhisper...” Dogeye repeated, then did a double take. Deathwhisper? What in StarClan’s name...? This one has a story to tell, that’s for sure. Or maybe it’s a message. Blinking lowly, the deputy heaved a sigh. “Deathwhisper. Good luck then.” Scanning the crowd’s unfriendly faces once more, Dogeye muttered, “If that name implies any special abilities, feel free to whisper into my ear any time you want.”

With that, the Gathering was beginning- and Fallingstar had taken it upon herself to take the initiative and begin detailing the health of DawnClan. Dogeye’s face held no emotions that’s would have betrayed his mild disapproval of the sheer audacity, but that would be another fight for another time. Better late than never that DawnClan attempted to assimilate back into Clan culture; but at one look at his leader’s hard face, the disdainful fire in her eyes, and the deputy reconsidered. Perhaps this was the exception, not the rule.

Hollyeyes | DuskClan

The DuskClan medicine cat nodded to Crystalgleam upon her arrival, but it wasn’t long before he shot her a withering look at her proposal. Hollyeyes narrowed his eyes, and snorted, “Surely you’re joking. If any of us attack, the Gathering loses its meaning entirely, even if it’s a united front. Rules broken here stay broken. Not to mention...” He flitted his eyes back up to the night sky’s watch, “the larger consequences that would follow.”

Soon, however, the leaders had called the Gathering to order, and Hollyeyes let out a small hiss of anger that Fallingstar had decided to go first, bragging all the while. “Oh, I’m sure you’re doing just stellar, not a sick cat in sight because of the pristine herbs that we collected for you,” Hollyeyes spat under his breath.
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
Crystalgleam | Skyclan | Jasminepaw and Duskclan medicine cats

Crystalgleam chuckled “Ah yes the medicine cat code, sure.”she rolled her eyes before continuing. “Have it your way let her trample all over us because the rules says so, but do you really think she cares about them? Didn't she destroyed your place, I doubt she cares that you're a medicine cat.”she licked one of her paws and stared back at Poppythorn. “We are better then her, perhaps, but will you say that too when half of your clan mates are dead.” her eyes glisten mischievous.” Fine, we don't need to attack her today, but just keep that option in mind when things do escalate. I 'm all for peace, but if there someone attacking us for no reason, then i'm not going to stand here and play the pretty part”.

She stayed silently after that turning her attention to the leaders now and kept an eye on a particular one.

Rabbitpaw | Dawnclan | Everyone

Rabbitpaw was busy talking to Adderpaw when she suddenly heard her name being called. Startled she looked around and realized it was Fallingstar who mentioned her, with a jump and paws in the air she yelled.”IM RABBITPAW, HELLO EVERYBODY, I HOPE WE GET ALONG”she smiled, jumping up and down happily. When all of a sudden she was grabbed and pushed to the ground. “What are you doing, you attracting all the attention”whisper Adderpaw. “I'm just trying to the clear this thick tension”she smiled, the Dusklan apprentice only sighed.
Crystalgleam | Skyclan | Jasminepaw and Duskclan medicine cats

Crystalgleam chuckled “Ah yes the medicine cat code, sure.”she rolled her eyes before continuing. “Have it your way let her trample all over us because the rules says so, but do you really think she cares about them? Didn't she destroyed your place, I doubt she cares that you're a medicine cat.”she licked one of her paws and stared back at Poppythorn. “We are better then her, perhaps, but will you say that too when half of your clan mates are dead.” her eyes glisten mischievous.” Fine, we don't need to attack her today, but just keep that option in mind when things do escalate. I 'm all for peace, but if there someone attacking us for no reason, then i'm not going to stand here and play the pretty part”.

She stayed silently after that turning her attention to the leaders now and kept an eye on a particular one.

Rabbitpaw | Dawnclan | Everyone

Rabbitpaw was busy talking to Adderpaw when she suddenly heard her name being called. Startled she looked around and realized it was Fallingstar who mentioned her, with a jump and paws in the air she yelled.”IM RABBITPAW, HELLO EVERYBODY, I HOPE WE GET ALONG”she smiled, jumping up and down happily. When all of a sudden she was grabbed and pushed to the ground. “What are you doing, you attracting all the attention”whisper Adderpaw. “I'm just trying to the clear this thick tension”she smiled, the Dusklan apprentice only sighed.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Twigstar || Dusk Clan || Fallingstar & Willowstar

The creeping feeling under his fur was in the back of his head, backing away only slightly but never truly going away. He kept a level gaze on the large she-cat, wary that a single misstep or whisker out of place would unsheath her claws. Despite what she had done, Twigstar did still admire Fallingstar for her strength.

"I congratulate your apprentice, Fallingstar. I hope she becomes a fine and true warrior." He says, not breaking his gaze. He hoped, he really did hope that Rabbitpaw held some better morals. He really prayed Dawn Clan would soon break from their darkest hour. He prayed they all did.

"Sky Clan continues to grow strong as the sun dips and rises," Twigstar continues, glancing between the two leaders. "Our warriors have grown with the addition of Swallowtail, and with her strength Sky Clan grows stronger; and we have a new apprentice for the Medicine cats, Jasminepaw." Pride and warmth spread through him as he puffs his chest out; he will show just how strong they are. As the smallest Clan in the lake, by no means will Twigstar allow them to be weak.

But, speaking of weak. "I also regret to inform you all that my deputy, Stonefang, was injured during a skirmish with some rogues wandering in our territory. She'd fought valiantly, but sustained injuries and is resting for now." And is looking worse for wear every sun rise for the past four, Twigstar doesn't say, but with a threat looming quite literally in front of them, he'd rather eat his own tail than let them know that. "My Medicine cats have been working tirelessly to aid them, and she may be up soon."

As he ended his turn, the tom looked at Willowstar, tail twitching slightly. Stars know the tide of this Gathering will depend on her words, now. He just hoped it will not end in a fight.

Ashwing || Dusk Clan || medicine cats

Ashwing noddes at his colleague's words, then scowled at Crystalgleam's reply. "Violence that begets violence solves nothing. As much as I'd like Fallinstar to be renounced and dealt with, Hollyeyes is right that the long term consequences outweigh a short term bout of happiness.

"And vengeance or not, we are meant to save lives. Not destroy or take them."
The tom finishes with a not so subtle glare at the older she-cat. Let her be annoyed by him, Ashwing knew his ethics.

As the meeting began, he could not help but bristle alongside his mentor. Anger coiled and clawed at his belly, crashing like the waves lapping at the lake shores when a stronger storm disturbed it. Seeing Fallingstar up on the Oak brought a repulsion so strong it felt like another cat sitting beside him. No herbs could hope to imitate the bitterness left in his mouth.

(None for Dustrunner at the moment, she's just a-listenin', ha. Interactions still open)
Twigstar || Dusk Clan || Fallingstar & Willowstar

The creeping feeling under his fur was in the back of his head, backing away only slightly but never truly going away. He kept a level gaze on the large she-cat, wary that a single misstep or whisker out of place would unsheath her claws. Despite what she had done, Twigstar did still admire Fallingstar for her strength.

"I congratulate your apprentice, Fallingstar. I hope she becomes a fine and true warrior." He says, not breaking his gaze. He hoped, he really did hope that Rabbitpaw held some better morals. He really prayed Dawn Clan would soon break from their darkest hour. He prayed they all did.

"Sky Clan continues to grow strong as the sun dips and rises," Twigstar continues, glancing between the two leaders. "Our warriors have grown with the addition of Swallowtail, and with her strength Sky Clan grows stronger; and we have a new apprentice for the Medicine cats, Jasminepaw." Pride and warmth spread through him as he puffs his chest out; he will show just how strong they are. As the smallest Clan in the lake, by no means will Twigstar allow them to be weak.

But, speaking of weak. "I also regret to inform you all that my deputy, Stonefang, was injured during a skirmish with some rogues wandering in our territory. She'd fought valiantly, but sustained injuries and is resting for now." And is looking worse for wear every sun rise for the past four, Twigstar doesn't say, but with a threat looming quite literally in front of them, he'd rather eat his own tail than let them know that. "My Medicine cats have been working tirelessly to aid them, and she may be up soon."

As he ended his turn, the tom looked at Willowstar, tail twitching slightly. Stars know the tide of this Gathering will depend on her words, now. He just hoped it will not end in a fight.

Ashwing || Dusk Clan || medicine cats

Ashwing noddes at his colleague's words, then scowled at Crystalgleam's reply. "Violence that begets violence solves nothing. As much as I'd like Fallinstar to be renounced and dealt with, Hollyeyes is right that the long term consequences outweigh a short term bout of happiness.

"And vengeance or not, we are meant to save lives. Not destroy or take them."
The tom finishes with a not so subtle glare at the older she-cat. Let her be annoyed by him, Ashwing knew his ethics.

As the meeting began, he could not help but bristle alongside his mentor. Anger coiled and clawed at his belly, crashing like the waves lapping at the lake shores when a stronger storm disturbed it. Seeing Fallingstar up on the Oak brought a repulsion so strong it felt like another cat sitting beside him. No herbs could hope to imitate the bitterness left in his mouth.

(None for Dustrunner at the moment, she's just a-listenin', ha. Interactions still open)
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
Greypaw | DawnClan | Cidermoon

A small, grey cat sat at the roots of the Great Oak, taking her place alongside the medicine cats of the other two clans. Her breathing had escalated to a rapid pace, her heart drummed furiously in her chest and her paws ached relentlessly, but It was all worth it for Greypaw to make it to her first gathering as a new apprentice of DawnClan. Naturally, Greypaw's nerves threatened to get the better of her. As if being in a clearing full of nothing but cats she didn't even know was bad enough, the reception to DawnClan's arrival wasn't very comforting. Glares were thrown their way and hushed whispers began to circulate through the throng of cats, but, at least for now, everyone's claws were sheathed.

“Um...almost all gatherings end peacefully, right?” Greypaw asked, glancing up at the cat that she clung to closely; Cidermoon. Cidermoon was both Greypaw's mentor and the cat Greypaw knew best. Trips to the medicine cat den were plentiful when Greypaw was a kit. The uneven terrain of the wild didn't agree with Greypaw's wobbly paws, and top of the occasional twisted paw there were the terrible aches brought on by her lack of claws. She half expected Cidermoon to be sick of the sight of her by now, but was overjoyed once her request to become her apprentice was approved. After being saved from certain death in the wild, Greypaw was indebted to DawnClan, but with no way to fight for them as a warrior, she had to find other means of serving her new home.

Greypaw's dull green eyes swept over the other cats attending the gathering, shuffling anxiously at every big, scarred or grizzled warrior they fell upon. From what she had been told prior to attending the gathering, this was meant to be a time of peace; a truce between all clans present, but from what little she managed to hear from non-DawnClan cats, it seemed rather plausible that a fight could occur. The reason why didn't matter to her, all that mattered was that she was literally defenseless against any potential attacker.
Greypaw | DawnClan | Cidermoon

A small, grey cat sat at the roots of the Great Oak, taking her place alongside the medicine cats of the other two clans. Her breathing had escalated to a rapid pace, her heart drummed furiously in her chest and her paws ached relentlessly, but It was all worth it for Greypaw to make it to her first gathering as a new apprentice of DawnClan. Naturally, Greypaw's nerves threatened to get the better of her. As if being in a clearing full of nothing but cats she didn't even know was bad enough, the reception to DawnClan's arrival wasn't very comforting. Glares were thrown their way and hushed whispers began to circulate through the throng of cats, but, at least for now, everyone's claws were sheathed.

“Um...almost all gatherings end peacefully, right?” Greypaw asked, glancing up at the cat that she clung to closely; Cidermoon. Cidermoon was both Greypaw's mentor and the cat Greypaw knew best. Trips to the medicine cat den were plentiful when Greypaw was a kit. The uneven terrain of the wild didn't agree with Greypaw's wobbly paws, and top of the occasional twisted paw there were the terrible aches brought on by her lack of claws. She half expected Cidermoon to be sick of the sight of her by now, but was overjoyed once her request to become her apprentice was approved. After being saved from certain death in the wild, Greypaw was indebted to DawnClan, but with no way to fight for them as a warrior, she had to find other means of serving her new home.

Greypaw's dull green eyes swept over the other cats attending the gathering, shuffling anxiously at every big, scarred or grizzled warrior they fell upon. From what she had been told prior to attending the gathering, this was meant to be a time of peace; a truce between all clans present, but from what little she managed to hear from non-DawnClan cats, it seemed rather plausible that a fight could occur. The reason why didn't matter to her, all that mattered was that she was literally defenseless against any potential attacker.
Crystalgleam | Skyclan | Jasminepaw, Duskclan medicine cats, Greypaw

Crystalgleam responded with a mocking smile to Ashwing's glare. “Suit yourself”. I wonder if you say that again after the tyrant kills all of you, just because you wanted to play pacifist.

She looked away and noticed that a small gray cat had joined them. “Oh, I don't think I know you. Are you Cidermoon's apprentice?” she asked, slowly approaching the new-comer and taking a closer look. Crystalgleam was curious by nature and loved to examine everything that's new. You never know if it would be useful later on.
Crystalgleam | Skyclan | Jasminepaw, Duskclan medicine cats, Greypaw

Crystalgleam responded with a mocking smile to Ashwing's glare. “Suit yourself”. I wonder if you say that again after the tyrant kills all of you, just because you wanted to play pacifist.

She looked away and noticed that a small gray cat had joined them. “Oh, I don't think I know you. Are you Cidermoon's apprentice?” she asked, slowly approaching the new-comer and taking a closer look. Crystalgleam was curious by nature and loved to examine everything that's new. You never know if it would be useful later on.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Swallowtail | SkyClan | Oakshadow

Holy StarClan, he was right there.
Like, right there. As in, fur-brushing, whiskers twitching, breath-on-ear there.
And obviously, with dignity needing to be held because she was representing SkyClan and was also attending her first Gathering as a warrior, possibly the most evil cat Swallowtail would ever meet was currently flaunting the name 'star', and said evil cat's hoard of bloodthirsty minions were also right there- but not quite right there the way Oakshadow was-, she had more important things to focus on than the huge tuxedo tom making her look like a dwarf in comparison and forcing her pulse to a racing hare.
But was she?
Priorities.
"Uh... What?"
For StarClan's sake, if you're not going to do what you're supposed to do, at least sound intelligent about it-
She cleared her throat and tried to think like a proper warrior, not a lovestruck apprentice. Which she was absolutely not. "I don't think a cat like that makes idle threats."
Fallingstar.
The rush of anger that came with the name cleared her muddled brain better than anything Swallowtail could have come up with on her own, and the red emotion bled into her voice, mixing with determination on its way past her lips.
"But if she tries anything, she'll find we didn't come here just to be driven out."
She nodded firmly. SkyClan was not weak, and neither was she.
So mind your own freaking business, Fallingstar, thank you very much.

She looked up, startled, as Twigstar mentioned something about how she would provide strength to SkyClan, and a moment later, she was ducking her head shyly. Hearing from her leader was nice, and the fact that he remembered to say it at all when DawnClan showed up unexpectedly...
But that was silly. He was saying it to show how strong SkyClan was for...having new warriors, or something.
Right.
She lifted her head, swallowing down a deep breath, ignoring the prickling of her fur where it occasionally brushed Oakshadow's.
Don't look, Swallowtail. Don't. Don't do it.
Who knew what would happen if she did.

Darkstep | DuskClan | Open

He was already bored.
He lay down, tail twitching idly, the picture of impudence.
Darkstep even had the audacity to draw his tongue lazily over his white toes, but the green eyes flicking around the clearing were quite alert, even if his posture said otherwise.
If he were leader, he would tell Fallingstar to stuff it. Or perhaps tell StarClan to send a really big wind and knock her off the tree.
Yes, perhaps that second one would be better, because breaking the truce wouldn't win him any friends.
Not that StarClan would listen, as Fallingstar was still very much un-electrocuted.
Tsk.

Jasminepaw | SkyClan | Medicine Cats

Um, no.
The little she-cat frowned at Crystalgleam.
"Don't be silly," she meowed matter-of-factly, as though it was the most normal thing in the world for the apprentice to be scolding the mentor. "If one cat loses all sense of honor, that's no reason for the rest of them to abandon it."

She looked away from Crystalgleam as Poppythorn greeted her warmly and she let out a rare purr in response, leaning up on tiny brown toes to grant herself the extra height needed to just barely be able to lick the tortoiseshell's almost infuriatingly perfect chin.
"It's so good to see you too," she purred. "You wouldn't believe the weird plant I found on the way here... It had these weird spiny leaves and was light green around the edges, and dark green in the center."
She shook her head and looked around the circle of medicine cats, fluffy tail twitching. "Any ideas?"

(smol boop, the plant is Moon Valley ;P It's a pretty weird plant ;P)
Swallowtail | SkyClan | Oakshadow

Holy StarClan, he was right there.
Like, right there. As in, fur-brushing, whiskers twitching, breath-on-ear there.
And obviously, with dignity needing to be held because she was representing SkyClan and was also attending her first Gathering as a warrior, possibly the most evil cat Swallowtail would ever meet was currently flaunting the name 'star', and said evil cat's hoard of bloodthirsty minions were also right there- but not quite right there the way Oakshadow was-, she had more important things to focus on than the huge tuxedo tom making her look like a dwarf in comparison and forcing her pulse to a racing hare.
But was she?
Priorities.
"Uh... What?"
For StarClan's sake, if you're not going to do what you're supposed to do, at least sound intelligent about it-
She cleared her throat and tried to think like a proper warrior, not a lovestruck apprentice. Which she was absolutely not. "I don't think a cat like that makes idle threats."
Fallingstar.
The rush of anger that came with the name cleared her muddled brain better than anything Swallowtail could have come up with on her own, and the red emotion bled into her voice, mixing with determination on its way past her lips.
"But if she tries anything, she'll find we didn't come here just to be driven out."
She nodded firmly. SkyClan was not weak, and neither was she.
So mind your own freaking business, Fallingstar, thank you very much.

She looked up, startled, as Twigstar mentioned something about how she would provide strength to SkyClan, and a moment later, she was ducking her head shyly. Hearing from her leader was nice, and the fact that he remembered to say it at all when DawnClan showed up unexpectedly...
But that was silly. He was saying it to show how strong SkyClan was for...having new warriors, or something.
Right.
She lifted her head, swallowing down a deep breath, ignoring the prickling of her fur where it occasionally brushed Oakshadow's.
Don't look, Swallowtail. Don't. Don't do it.
Who knew what would happen if she did.

Darkstep | DuskClan | Open

He was already bored.
He lay down, tail twitching idly, the picture of impudence.
Darkstep even had the audacity to draw his tongue lazily over his white toes, but the green eyes flicking around the clearing were quite alert, even if his posture said otherwise.
If he were leader, he would tell Fallingstar to stuff it. Or perhaps tell StarClan to send a really big wind and knock her off the tree.
Yes, perhaps that second one would be better, because breaking the truce wouldn't win him any friends.
Not that StarClan would listen, as Fallingstar was still very much un-electrocuted.
Tsk.

Jasminepaw | SkyClan | Medicine Cats

Um, no.
The little she-cat frowned at Crystalgleam.
"Don't be silly," she meowed matter-of-factly, as though it was the most normal thing in the world for the apprentice to be scolding the mentor. "If one cat loses all sense of honor, that's no reason for the rest of them to abandon it."

She looked away from Crystalgleam as Poppythorn greeted her warmly and she let out a rare purr in response, leaning up on tiny brown toes to grant herself the extra height needed to just barely be able to lick the tortoiseshell's almost infuriatingly perfect chin.
"It's so good to see you too," she purred. "You wouldn't believe the weird plant I found on the way here... It had these weird spiny leaves and was light green around the edges, and dark green in the center."
She shook her head and looked around the circle of medicine cats, fluffy tail twitching. "Any ideas?"

(smol boop, the plant is Moon Valley ;P It's a pretty weird plant ;P)
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Willowstar || Dusk Clan || Fallingstar & Fallingstar

Willowstar glances at Fallingstar, an air of distrust seeming to emanate from her. "I congratulate your clan and your apprentice." she meows, then looks down at the cats in the clearing. "Duskclan is doing well. Despite how long it has been, some cats still grieve over the loss of our former leader, Bristlestar." she meowed, intentionally focusing on Fallingstars mistake of killing the leader. "despite this, we have been keeping our heads held high."

The she-cat looks over at Fallingstar, her expression a mix of hate and thankfulness. despite her slight grief over Bristlestar, Fallingstar had unintentionally paved the way for her to become the leader. "Prey is abundant, and aside from Fallingstars unnecessary actions, our territory is safe. However, we have raised our defences. Our warriors are hard at work to protect each other." She then decided to attempt to confuse Fallingstar. "Despite our grief, Fallingstar, I must thank you on behalf of the clan. You revealed one weakness of ours, and in turn, allowed us to fix our mistakes, weaknesses, and most importantly, grow stronger.

Bone and bane || sky Clan || Open

Bone growled at what Willowstar said, looking over at bone. "why is she4 saying that?" "I'm not sure. I can't think of any logical reasons for Fallingstars actions, or Willowstars speech patterns." Bane looked back up at the leaders, glancing at Twigstar. Bone, however, glared at fallingstar and willowstar, growling. "Calm down, Bone. We can't do anything about what they're doing. Let's go try talking to other cats." Bane meowed, looking around her absentmindedly.
Willowstar || Dusk Clan || Fallingstar & Fallingstar

Willowstar glances at Fallingstar, an air of distrust seeming to emanate from her. "I congratulate your clan and your apprentice." she meows, then looks down at the cats in the clearing. "Duskclan is doing well. Despite how long it has been, some cats still grieve over the loss of our former leader, Bristlestar." she meowed, intentionally focusing on Fallingstars mistake of killing the leader. "despite this, we have been keeping our heads held high."

The she-cat looks over at Fallingstar, her expression a mix of hate and thankfulness. despite her slight grief over Bristlestar, Fallingstar had unintentionally paved the way for her to become the leader. "Prey is abundant, and aside from Fallingstars unnecessary actions, our territory is safe. However, we have raised our defences. Our warriors are hard at work to protect each other." She then decided to attempt to confuse Fallingstar. "Despite our grief, Fallingstar, I must thank you on behalf of the clan. You revealed one weakness of ours, and in turn, allowed us to fix our mistakes, weaknesses, and most importantly, grow stronger.

Bone and bane || sky Clan || Open

Bone growled at what Willowstar said, looking over at bone. "why is she4 saying that?" "I'm not sure. I can't think of any logical reasons for Fallingstars actions, or Willowstars speech patterns." Bane looked back up at the leaders, glancing at Twigstar. Bone, however, glared at fallingstar and willowstar, growling. "Calm down, Bone. We can't do anything about what they're doing. Let's go try talking to other cats." Bane meowed, looking around her absentmindedly.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Adderpaw and Rabbitpaw | Duskclan and Dawnclan| Bone and Bane

Adderpaw sighed, the leaders seemed really tense each one trying to show off and not let their guard down. To him it seemed ridiculous like each of them wanted to make some sort of point how good they are and please don't attack us at the same time. He was worried that things would escalate, but before he could think further he realized Rabbitpaw was gone.

He jumped up looking around frantically until he spotted her walking among the other cats. "Where are you going?" he asked catching up to her. " See these two over their, they look really funny" she said pointing at the black/white and white/black cat couple.

"Hello, you two! My name is Rabbitpaw and this guy is my friend Adderpaw. You look really funny like some reversed thing. Are you two siblings?"she asked smiling eagerly.

Adderpaw sighed, the leaders seemed really tense each one trying to show off and not let their guard down. To him it seemed ridiculous like each of them wanted to make some sort of point how good they are and please don't attack us at the same time. He was worried that things would escalate, but before he could think further he realized Rabbitpaw was gone.

He jumped up looking around frantically until he spotted her walking among the other cats. "Where are you going?" he asked catching up to her. " See these two over their, they look really funny" she said pointing at the black/white and white/black cat couple.

"Hello, you two! My name is Rabbitpaw and this guy is my friend Adderpaw. You look really funny like some reversed thing. Are you two siblings?"she asked smiling eagerly.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Bone and Bane | Skyclan | Interactions: Adderpaw, Rabbitpaw

Bane turned towards Rabbitpaw. "Bone, look! hello! I'm Bane, and this is bone! We are siblings, actually." she meowed. Bone glanced at the two apprentices. "hello." "What clan are you two from?" they asked in unison, their heads tilting opposite directions as they spoke. Bane flicked her tail, and glanced nervously at Bone, hoping she wasn't sizing up the two apprentices.

Bone and Bane | Skyclan | Interactions: Adderpaw, Rabbitpaw

Bane turned towards Rabbitpaw. "Bone, look! hello! I'm Bane, and this is bone! We are siblings, actually." she meowed. Bone glanced at the two apprentices. "hello." "What clan are you two from?" they asked in unison, their heads tilting opposite directions as they spoke. Bane flicked her tail, and glanced nervously at Bone, hoping she wasn't sizing up the two apprentices.

jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif

"I'm from Duskclan, nice to meet you two"smiled Adderpaw, he found the pair quite humorous. "Wow, you two talk in unison, do you finish each others sentence too?"asked Rabbitpaw in awe. "I'm from Dawnclan" ending her sentence she quickly shook her head and paws "Ah but please don't think badly of me, i know my clan made some bad mistakes, but we are only following orders and our Leader hasn't been the same lately. " she said apologetically.

"I'm trying my best to bring her back to her senses, but i'm mostly here to make new friends. Friends are better then enemies even if currently my options seem to be very low" she said looking around at the other clans who didn't seems too thrilled to see them.

Adderpaw patted the Dawnclan apprentice on the head, before looking back at the two siblings. " I noticed ,are you two still apprentices? You don't have the suffix paw in your names."he asked curiously.

"I'm from Duskclan, nice to meet you two"smiled Adderpaw, he found the pair quite humorous. "Wow, you two talk in unison, do you finish each others sentence too?"asked Rabbitpaw in awe. "I'm from Dawnclan" ending her sentence she quickly shook her head and paws "Ah but please don't think badly of me, i know my clan made some bad mistakes, but we are only following orders and our Leader hasn't been the same lately. " she said apologetically.

"I'm trying my best to bring her back to her senses, but i'm mostly here to make new friends. Friends are better then enemies even if currently my options seem to be very low" she said looking around at the other clans who didn't seems too thrilled to see them.

Adderpaw patted the Dawnclan apprentice on the head, before looking back at the two siblings. " I noticed ,are you two still apprentices? You don't have the suffix paw in your names."he asked curiously.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44