Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Discovery (private)
1 2 ... 449 450 451 452 453 ... 5810 5811
"No, I was still this size, since I'm older than him. I was already done growing when we met." Sean explained.

"Well, pictures are kind of expensive. At least, these ones are. So most people only do them for really special occasions, like weddings, or not at all." Livius explained. "I only have so many because I'm a noble, we're supposed to have lots of pictures."
"No, I was still this size, since I'm older than him. I was already done growing when we met." Sean explained.

"Well, pictures are kind of expensive. At least, these ones are. So most people only do them for really special occasions, like weddings, or not at all." Livius explained. "I only have so many because I'm a noble, we're supposed to have lots of pictures."
"I'm definitely going to be taller than you, then, if you don't grow anymore," Aaron grinned, pleased at the thought that he'd be bigger than one of his human friends. He nodded as Livius explained it to him. "Do you have to get married? I don't want to get married, girls are mean." Rescuing a princess for someone else, like the elves in the story, sounded fun, but he wouldn't want to marry one.
"I'm definitely going to be taller than you, then, if you don't grow anymore," Aaron grinned, pleased at the thought that he'd be bigger than one of his human friends. He nodded as Livius explained it to him. "Do you have to get married? I don't want to get married, girls are mean." Rescuing a princess for someone else, like the elves in the story, sounded fun, but he wouldn't want to marry one.
"Well, yes, one day. I hope my father doesn't pick a mean girl, though. That would make it even worse." Livius made a face. He didn't want to get married ever, but if he had to, he hoped he would at least have a nice wife.
"Well, yes, one day. I hope my father doesn't pick a mean girl, though. That would make it even worse." Livius made a face. He didn't want to get married ever, but if he had to, he hoped he would at least have a nice wife.
"If I get married, I want to marry someone who can make good biscuits," Aaron decided, not quite understanding that Livius didn't get a choice in the matter. "But when you get married, you get special cake, so it's not too bad, is it?"
"If I get married, I want to marry someone who can make good biscuits," Aaron decided, not quite understanding that Livius didn't get a choice in the matter. "But when you get married, you get special cake, so it's not too bad, is it?"
"Cake is nice, and so is the feast, but when you get married you have to have babies, too, and I don't want any babies." Livius tried to explain. He probably wouldn't even like his wife, either.
"Cake is nice, and so is the feast, but when you get married you have to have babies, too, and I don't want any babies." Livius tried to explain. He probably wouldn't even like his wife, either.
"Neither do I. They're yucky." Aaron's face wrinkled in disgust. Now he understood why Livius was reluctant to get married. Maybe the elf shouldn't get married either, even if he did want cake. "I wish you could just have a big boy child without all the baby stuff, that's the bad part."
"Neither do I. They're yucky." Aaron's face wrinkled in disgust. Now he understood why Livius was reluctant to get married. Maybe the elf shouldn't get married either, even if he did want cake. "I wish you could just have a big boy child without all the baby stuff, that's the bad part."
"I don't think I could even raise a big boy. I wouldn't make for a very good parent. I didn't even raise a dog right, he jumps and pees inside." Livius wanted to say he didn't like kids, but that wasn't entirely true. He liked kids well enough, he just didn't like the idea of having to raise them all the time.
"I don't think I could even raise a big boy. I wouldn't make for a very good parent. I didn't even raise a dog right, he jumps and pees inside." Livius wanted to say he didn't like kids, but that wasn't entirely true. He liked kids well enough, he just didn't like the idea of having to raise them all the time.
"I'm a big boy," Aaron pointed out, and he didn't think his blood parents were very good either. The elf thought Livius was being harsh on himself, since he'd kept him entertained very well. "It's okay." He curled up next to Livius, smiling at him assuringly. "Sean can help you, because he's your best friend. Or you can not have children at all."
"I'm a big boy," Aaron pointed out, and he didn't think his blood parents were very good either. The elf thought Livius was being harsh on himself, since he'd kept him entertained very well. "It's okay." He curled up next to Livius, smiling at him assuringly. "Sean can help you, because he's your best friend. Or you can not have children at all."
"Well, I'm supposed to at least have an heir. But I think I'd rather just name one of my brothers' or sisters' sons as my heir instead." He hoped that would work. It's not like his father would be around anymore to tell him not to.
"Well, I'm supposed to at least have an heir. But I think I'd rather just name one of my brothers' or sisters' sons as my heir instead." He hoped that would work. It's not like his father would be around anymore to tell him not to.
Aaron nodded. That sounded like a good idea, and Livius would be the baron so nobody would be able to tell him not to. "I bet your wife wouldn't want a baby either." He still thought the way babies got into the woman's stomach was by eating it somehow, and he wouldn't want a baby living in his tummy. He decided to ask the question that had been bothering him. "Why's Mel acting weird?"
Aaron nodded. That sounded like a good idea, and Livius would be the baron so nobody would be able to tell him not to. "I bet your wife wouldn't want a baby either." He still thought the way babies got into the woman's stomach was by eating it somehow, and he wouldn't want a baby living in his tummy. He decided to ask the question that had been bothering him. "Why's Mel acting weird?"
1 2 ... 449 450 451 452 453 ... 5810 5811