Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4
@marsaquarium

Mhm! Saved a spot for you (u.u)
@marsaquarium

Mhm! Saved a spot for you (u.u)
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@Kaixin cheers! x
@Kaixin cheers! x
@DeathDino @marsaquarium

Hello! Just making sure you still have interest in this roleplay. I don’t like holding reserves for too long. Sorry for the bothering and coming off as nagging. I’m just trying to keep things moving along. If something came up or comes up, just let me know (u.u)
@DeathDino @marsaquarium

Hello! Just making sure you still have interest in this roleplay. I don’t like holding reserves for too long. Sorry for the bothering and coming off as nagging. I’m just trying to keep things moving along. If something came up or comes up, just let me know (u.u)
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
@Kaixin yep! ill get onto writing the form asap
@Kaixin yep! ill get onto writing the form asap
@marsaquarium

Ah. Thank you! :)
@marsaquarium

Ah. Thank you! :)
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
@Kaixin Yep! I will do the same. Should have one up momentarily!
@Kaixin Yep! I will do the same. Should have one up momentarily!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino

Thanks! Again, sorry for the bothering (u.u)
@DeathDino

Thanks! Again, sorry for the bothering (u.u)
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
[font=Garamond][size=4][b]Name[/b]: Sarnor [b]Age[/b]: ?? [b]Gender[/b]: Agender - It/They/Them [b]Sexuality[/b]: Pansexual Polyamorous [b]Deity[/b]: Dragon God/ess of Nature [b]Power[/b]: Limited control of the growth of vegetation, minor shape-shifting capabilities. Needs the sunlight or artificial light to grow anything most of the time, moonlight may help. Can take the form of any animal they've seen, though it usually lasts a limited time and the effects can be weathering. [b]Appearance[/b]: Sarnor is a tall being, standing at around 7'0" or a mere few inches taller. They are physically dominant, well muscled and flat-chested with sharp abs, yet retaining the slender grace of a female. Their jawline is impeccable and their cheeks holding a soft pink hue to them. Their skin is almost.. snow, frosty white, and sparkling golden horns rest above their ears and below. They wear a silver crown, jeweled and deceivingly decorated to make the horns look like a part of it than real. Pink veils fall from either side of the crown to cover up the empty spaces their eyes should be, but are no more. Or, they wear an animal mask. They stick to wearing clothes more like this: [img]https://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/7f7ee70652abd12653d89ce363423321/http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae358/KinaLeihnlorre/5a46931940b25c0643a9adaa.png[/img] Any growth that dares to start emerging from their body is promptly hidden under their clothing, or made to look like the clothing itself. [b]Personality[/b]: Serene, confident, regal. The giant holds a majestic mystique about them but often hidden behind the intimidating silence and spider-like person. They creep and crawl anywhere they can, finding it of utmost importance to overhear whatever they can should it be especially imperative to them. Signs of other deities, what said deities are doing, how they ended up here, anything. They tend to be a quiet, pensive creature and doesn't hold any manifesting anger towards their lack of eyesight. In fact, they've taken to learning how to deal with it. Sarnor is mostly wary of strangers and other deities, but their pose is always one of confidence and attentiveness - they are ready for anything. And while being imperviously calm, they are quite stubborn and hard-natured. Persistent. If they want something, they're going to get it - one way or another. They're a little rough around the edges and hard to smooth out, and they don't really like feeling weak. Needing healing, retaining new scars, being unable to fight back.. being imprisoned. Sometimes they enjoy leading people on, however, and playing them, just for a little bit of amusement. It takes a lot to get on their nerves, and they usually hold no disdains whatsoever. They're relatively lacking in any emotions like grief, fear, or sadness, rather desensitized from previous years. They're slightly sociopathic. People die, cheat, and hurt. Life goes on. [b]History[/b]: Sarnor was, and still is - in most senses - a dependent god. Prayers rarely came upon them, most often for good fortune with crops and people growing flowers or anything of the sort. Yet, they needed the deities of the sun and rain to assist.. and as such fell short of their duties. Nobody required help because they found it elsewhere in the gods and goddesses that had simpler agendas. In the end, they usually found something to tend to, but was rarely recognized for their efforts. Healing wilting flowers, pets, and animals, and regrowing what the humans had destroyed of nature - and then punishing the puny whelps for it. They lived a harsh life before and after the conflict, though that is generally kept in secret until one is able to pry it from the creature's jaws. Talk of slavery, imprisonment, abandonment.. Things that played a part in numbing their sensitivity and emotions. Rumors would float about, that the dragon god of nature was too weak to stop themself from being captured and turned into a servant, or that they cannibalized other dragons and deities. Rumors that are less likely to be true as they are to be fake. The deity was eventually involved in the conflict, taking the side of those they deemed were 'good' rather than evil. The battle resulted in the loss of their only eye left, and they were blinded for what might be permanently. They were tossed from the battlefield by their foes - down, down to earth. They awoke within their human form, unable to see and bewildered. Once donning more suitable attire for one like themself, they begun to wander. Searching for any others as unfortunate as them, or for a way back home.. Things happened, of course, here and there - but that remains under lock and key. [b]Other[/b]: Hope this is good!
Name: Sarnor

Sexuality: Pansexual Polyamorous

Deity: Dragon God/ess of Nature

Power: Limited control of the growth of vegetation, minor shape-shifting capabilities. Needs the sunlight or artificial light to grow anything most of the time, moonlight may help. Can take the form of any animal they've seen, though it usually lasts a limited time and the effects can be weathering.

Appearance: Sarnor is a tall being, standing at around 7'0" or a mere few inches taller. They are physically dominant, well muscled and flat-chested with sharp abs, yet retaining the slender grace of a female. Their jawline is impeccable and their cheeks holding a soft pink hue to them. Their skin is almost.. snow, frosty white, and sparkling golden horns rest above their ears and below. They wear a silver crown, jeweled and deceivingly decorated to make the horns look like a part of it than real. Pink veils fall from either side of the crown to cover up the empty spaces their eyes should be, but are no more. Or, they wear an animal mask. They stick to wearing clothes more like this: 5a46931940b25c0643a9adaa.png
Any growth that dares to start emerging from their body is promptly hidden under their clothing, or made to look like the clothing itself.

Personality: Serene, confident, regal. The giant holds a majestic mystique about them but often hidden behind the intimidating silence and spider-like person. They creep and crawl anywhere they can, finding it of utmost importance to overhear whatever they can should it be especially imperative to them. Signs of other deities, what said deities are doing, how they ended up here, anything. They tend to be a quiet, pensive creature and doesn't hold any manifesting anger towards their lack of eyesight. In fact, they've taken to learning how to deal with it. Sarnor is mostly wary of strangers and other deities, but their pose is always one of confidence and attentiveness - they are ready for anything.

And while being imperviously calm, they are quite stubborn and hard-natured. Persistent. If they want something, they're going to get it - one way or another. They're a little rough around the edges and hard to smooth out, and they don't really like feeling weak. Needing healing, retaining new scars, being unable to fight back.. being imprisoned. Sometimes they enjoy leading people on, however, and playing them, just for a little bit of amusement.

It takes a lot to get on their nerves, and they usually hold no disdains whatsoever. They're relatively lacking in any emotions like grief, fear, or sadness, rather desensitized from previous years. They're slightly sociopathic. People die, cheat, and hurt. Life goes on.

History: Sarnor was, and still is - in most senses - a dependent god. Prayers rarely came upon them, most often for good fortune with crops and people growing flowers or anything of the sort. Yet, they needed the deities of the sun and rain to assist.. and as such fell short of their duties. Nobody required help because they found it elsewhere in the gods and goddesses that had simpler agendas. In the end, they usually found something to tend to, but was rarely recognized for their efforts. Healing wilting flowers, pets, and animals, and regrowing what the humans had destroyed of nature - and then punishing the puny whelps for it.

They lived a harsh life before and after the conflict, though that is generally kept in secret until one is able to pry it from the creature's jaws. Talk of slavery, imprisonment, abandonment.. Things that played a part in numbing their sensitivity and emotions. Rumors would float about, that the dragon god of nature was too weak to stop themself from being captured and turned into a servant, or that they cannibalized other dragons and deities. Rumors that are less likely to be true as they are to be fake.

The deity was eventually involved in the conflict, taking the side of those they deemed were 'good' rather than evil. The battle resulted in the loss of their only eye left, and they were blinded for what might be permanently. They were tossed from the battlefield by their foes - down, down to earth. They awoke within their human form, unable to see and bewildered. Once donning more suitable attire for one like themself, they begun to wander. Searching for any others as unfortunate as them, or for a way back home.. Things happened, of course, here and there - but that remains under lock and key.

Other: Hope this is good!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino

Looks good! Thanks!

Feel free to chat with me or @.marsaquarium about plotting or anything else while we wait if you'd like (u.u)b
@DeathDino

Looks good! Thanks!

Feel free to chat with me or @.marsaquarium about plotting or anything else while we wait if you'd like (u.u)b
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
May I reserve a space, @Kaixin? This concept seems more than interesting and I would love to play a part in it. I can have a form typed up ASAP.
May I reserve a space, @Kaixin? This concept seems more than interesting and I would love to play a part in it. I can have a form typed up ASAP.
You will find no answers, only choices.
1 2 3 4