Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4
• CLOSED •
Things just did not work out for this one, lol
• CLOSED •
Things just did not work out for this one, lol
CxEBf1c.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
• CLOSED •
• CLOSED •
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
• CLOSED •
• CLOSED •
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
• CLOSED •
• CLOSED •
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
Opening bump (u.u)b Make sure to ping me to get my attention.
Opening bump (u.u)b Make sure to ping me to get my attention.
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
@Kaixin

I wanna start by saying this is a super cool concept, and I really love it. I also have a question, do the deities have to govern over the physical aspects of the world, like your characters, or can they govern over the conceptual aspects.....like say luck/prosperity for example?
@Kaixin

I wanna start by saying this is a super cool concept, and I really love it. I also have a question, do the deities have to govern over the physical aspects of the world, like your characters, or can they govern over the conceptual aspects.....like say luck/prosperity for example?
@chervial

Yes, they can govern things like luck, strength, health, etc. Things more abstract basically. I tried to encompass things like that under “phenomena”. I’ll go back and clarify that (u.u)
@chervial

Yes, they can govern things like luck, strength, health, etc. Things more abstract basically. I tried to encompass things like that under “phenomena”. I’ll go back and clarify that (u.u)
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
@Kaixin May I reserve a deity spot? ^^
@Kaixin May I reserve a deity spot? ^^
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino

Being a rebel again and doing this during class lol

Saved a spot for you! :)
@DeathDino

Being a rebel again and doing this during class lol

Saved a spot for you! :)
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
@Kaixin
Name: Kaiko Ito
Sexuality: Male-orientated.
Deity: Deity of Insects (his personal favourites are silkworms)
Powers:
Kaiko has a natural affinity for insects, as they do for him. He has influence over them, and he always seems to attract them (even when it's most inconvenient.) As a deity of said fauna, he has an intense connection with them, from the smallest of gnats to the bird-eating tarantulas that creep around wet jungle floors. This connection allows him to 'speak' with insects (telepathically converse in fancy terms). This proves useful as this means he has eyes and ears everywhere.

Unfortunately, not all insects are as nice as he wants them to be. Just like the humans that he serves as a patron to, the insects lie and are unfaithful to him, making it difficult for him to get the information he needs. As well as this, his connection with the insects is a constant, meaning that if he were to walk through a field full of chirping crickets and clouds of midges, it would not be too dissimilar to walking through an extremely busy city centre. To add insult to injury, some insects simply don't talk in a coherent way. Some babble random strings of words, some just making humming noises or repeat the same word over, and over again. The upside to this power is that he can have some pretty well rounded, intelligent conversation with insects, such as stick-insects or silkworms (hence why they are his favourite.)

Appearance:
Face Claim

Kaiko is scrawny and gaunt, and is around 5’8. His gait is narrow, and he is always more often than not hunched over; wether it be walking, talking or hunched over a particularly interesting book or artefact. His limbs are long and gangly, and his fingers slender and thin.

He has a hollowed face, slightly bronzed and dusted with tawny freckles. His mousy ginger hair is choppy and unkempt, with wispy strands of disheveled baby hair that stick out. Kaiko has a narrow face framed with a thin, bony nosed his bushy black brows overhang his hazel-brown eyes.

Personality:
Curious: Often
Nurturing: Generally
Trusting: Rarely
Honest: Sometimes
Loyal: Generally
Affectionate: Generally
Romantic: Often
Flirty: Often
Sympathetic: Generally
Altruistic: Generally
Optimistic: Often
Observant: Generally
Logical: Rarely
Social: Fairly shy
Emotions: Usually unstable

History:
Other:

wip!!!!!
@Kaixin
Name: Kaiko Ito
Sexuality: Male-orientated.
Deity: Deity of Insects (his personal favourites are silkworms)
Powers:
Kaiko has a natural affinity for insects, as they do for him. He has influence over them, and he always seems to attract them (even when it's most inconvenient.) As a deity of said fauna, he has an intense connection with them, from the smallest of gnats to the bird-eating tarantulas that creep around wet jungle floors. This connection allows him to 'speak' with insects (telepathically converse in fancy terms). This proves useful as this means he has eyes and ears everywhere.

Unfortunately, not all insects are as nice as he wants them to be. Just like the humans that he serves as a patron to, the insects lie and are unfaithful to him, making it difficult for him to get the information he needs. As well as this, his connection with the insects is a constant, meaning that if he were to walk through a field full of chirping crickets and clouds of midges, it would not be too dissimilar to walking through an extremely busy city centre. To add insult to injury, some insects simply don't talk in a coherent way. Some babble random strings of words, some just making humming noises or repeat the same word over, and over again. The upside to this power is that he can have some pretty well rounded, intelligent conversation with insects, such as stick-insects or silkworms (hence why they are his favourite.)

Appearance:
Face Claim

Kaiko is scrawny and gaunt, and is around 5’8. His gait is narrow, and he is always more often than not hunched over; wether it be walking, talking or hunched over a particularly interesting book or artefact. His limbs are long and gangly, and his fingers slender and thin.

He has a hollowed face, slightly bronzed and dusted with tawny freckles. His mousy ginger hair is choppy and unkempt, with wispy strands of disheveled baby hair that stick out. Kaiko has a narrow face framed with a thin, bony nosed his bushy black brows overhang his hazel-brown eyes.

Personality:
Curious: Often
Nurturing: Generally
Trusting: Rarely
Honest: Sometimes
Loyal: Generally
Affectionate: Generally
Romantic: Often
Flirty: Often
Sympathetic: Generally
Altruistic: Generally
Optimistic: Often