Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talon Saga 1x1 RP
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 282 283
Ryu felt a frown mar his lips as he made his way into the pillow fort. “You know, I wasn’t going to be gone for that long. Your aunt just needed to talk to me about something, though that doesn’t mean you should ignore her.”
Ryu felt a frown mar his lips as he made his way into the pillow fort. “You know, I wasn’t going to be gone for that long. Your aunt just needed to talk to me about something, though that doesn’t mean you should ignore her.”
Savannah punched Ryu in the face, then she whimpers, cause she had used her left hand.
Savannah punched Ryu in the face, then she whimpers, cause she had used her left hand.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Ryu fell flat on his back and simply closed his eyes as unconciousness took over. “Yeah, maybe I shouldn’t have startled her or eaten the grass.”
Ryu fell flat on his back and simply closed his eyes as unconciousness took over. “Yeah, maybe I shouldn’t have startled her or eaten the grass.”
Savannah looked at Ryu, then she shakes him, trying to wake the boy.
Savannah looked at Ryu, then she shakes him, trying to wake the boy.
Ryu shifted slightly and let out a small groan. “Come on, Sav. Just let me sleep a little longer.” Of course, he wasn’t exactly aware of what he was saying. Thankfully, no nightmares came just yet.
Ryu shifted slightly and let out a small groan. “Come on, Sav. Just let me sleep a little longer.” Of course, he wasn’t exactly aware of what he was saying. Thankfully, no nightmares came just yet.
Savannah had started crying. "I'm sorry."
Savannah had started crying. "I'm sorry."
Ryu felt the tears on his skin and slowly opened his eyes. He then gently touched Savannah’s cheek and gave a light smile. “You know, I am take a lot than that as a punishment.”
Ryu felt the tears on his skin and slowly opened his eyes. He then gently touched Savannah’s cheek and gave a light smile. “You know, I am take a lot than that as a punishment.”
Savannah wanted to hug him.
Savannah wanted to hug him.
Ryu smiled as he trailed a hand up her side. “As much as I want to continue canoodling with you, I do believe that your aunt wants to see you.”
Ryu smiled as he trailed a hand up her side. “As much as I want to continue canoodling with you, I do believe that your aunt wants to see you.”
Savannah tried to pull him back up and onto the bed.
Savannah tried to pull him back up and onto the bed.
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 282 283