Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heart of a Thief (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33032658] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330327/33032658_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38581751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385818/38581751_350.png[/img] [/url] I put our kids in the first post, their colors actually look really nice together

33032658_350.png

38581751_350.png

I put our kids in the first post, their colors actually look really nice together
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
Hey! I'd like a RP with you! I'm afraid I don't have discord so we'll have to use the forums. I would like to do something with romance though! I have a thief, Echo, and I like to use him. So maybe something with Echo stealing something from one of your dragons and having it start like a love/hate relationship? We can see where it leads us.
Hey! I'd like a RP with you! I'm afraid I don't have discord so we'll have to use the forums. I would like to do something with romance though! I have a thief, Echo, and I like to use him. So maybe something with Echo stealing something from one of your dragons and having it start like a love/hate relationship? We can see where it leads us.
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@SkullLotus

Oh! Thats the best idea I've heard all day! I have a healer named Bii, maybe he could steal some of her valuable herbs or something to sell. And I have no problems using the forums :) i need that shiny star

Edit: Heres Bii. I read your description of Echo, and in a weird way, I think they'll get along very well
@SkullLotus

Oh! Thats the best idea I've heard all day! I have a healer named Bii, maybe he could steal some of her valuable herbs or something to sell. And I have no problems using the forums :) i need that shiny star

Edit: Heres Bii. I read your description of Echo, and in a weird way, I think they'll get along very well
Sorry for responding late

Oooooohhhhhhh! Yeah! I can totally see them being together in a cute weird way! We could definitely use that starter. If you wouldn't mind, could you start?
Sorry for responding late

Oooooohhhhhhh! Yeah! I can totally see them being together in a cute weird way! We could definitely use that starter. If you wouldn't mind, could you start?
@SkullLotus
Definitely! I guess we could just use this thread cus we're already on it. I want to change the name to something besides just 1x1 with SkullLotus. I'm thinking "Heart of a Thief" because its wonderfully cheesy. I'll start writing in a few minutes, are you subscribed to the thread?
@SkullLotus
Definitely! I guess we could just use this thread cus we're already on it. I want to change the name to something besides just 1x1 with SkullLotus. I'm thinking "Heart of a Thief" because its wonderfully cheesy. I'll start writing in a few minutes, are you subscribed to the thread?
Yup! And I love how cheesy it is XD
Yup! And I love how cheesy it is XD
Lets go! Also this is really long, sorry I got a bit carried away :'D And! I decided that I wanted it to start in shadow flight, if thats okay with you. It's the only place that has really dense woodlands

It was midday by the time Bii awoke, and she would have slept for much longer if it wasn’t for Buttercup. She could hear, without even opening her eyes, her familiar tottering around her and wining shrilly.
“What,” she grunted, cracking open one eye and looking at the Butter Caiman, who had placed his forefeet on her side and was now doing a sort of tapdance on her body to get her up. Buttercup wined louder and Bii had no choice but to stand and shake the sleep from her body. The caiman was now scampering in a circle at her feet and trying desperately to get her attention with small little squeaks. Bii purposely stretched a bit longer than necessary because if Buttercup was being Problematic, she would be Problematic right back at him. She gave one last yawn and finally looked down at her familiar.

“Okay, now tell me,” she said. Buttercup immediately bolted from his spot at her feet to the base of a nearby tree. She blinked at him. He cackled in annoyance. Then realization hit her at the speed of light. The Coatl’s feathers puffed up in fear as an icy feeling settled in the pit of her stomach. “Where did they go!” she shrieked. Buttercup finally looked content as Bii began a frantic dash here and there looking for her herbs. The woodbasket had been there when she went to sleep just before dawn. It was undoubtedly gone now along with all the herbs she had spent the last week away from her clan looking for.

“Buttercup!” She whirled on him, he only looked smug. “Look, Butter, I’m sorry for being rude to you, but someone took that basket and you know where they went,” she stated. Buttercup looked away languidly. “Hey If you show me where they went, I promise to make you smoked salmon for the next week.” Butter looked back at her at that, and slowly tottered his way to the west side of their little clearing. It was one of the only open spaces they could find in the dense woodlands of shadow flight territory.

Buttercup waddled a bit faster once he was certain Bii was following. She trotted after him quickly, and scooped him up on her back where he nested into her feathers comfortably. “Tell me if I start to go in the wrong direction,” she whispered to him, he patted her neck in agreement, and Bii took off swiftly into the foliage. Coatls can move nearly silently if they so desire, which is why when she approached the pearlcatcher, his back was turned to her and he never turned around. He was dressed in greens and golds, purple wings shimmered even in the dusty light of the forest. Besides him lay her woodbasket and all of her precious herbs in neat piles. Now, Bii wasn’t one to try and start conflict, and she certainly couldn't beat a pearlcatcher in a physical brawl, so instead she stepped right up over his shoulder and drawled, “I believe those belong to me.”
Lets go! Also this is really long, sorry I got a bit carried away :'D And! I decided that I wanted it to start in shadow flight, if thats okay with you. It's the only place that has really dense woodlands

It was midday by the time Bii awoke, and she would have slept for much longer if it wasn’t for Buttercup. She could hear, without even opening her eyes, her familiar tottering around her and wining shrilly.
“What,” she grunted, cracking open one eye and looking at the Butter Caiman, who had placed his forefeet on her side and was now doing a sort of tapdance on her body to get her up. Buttercup wined louder and Bii had no choice but to stand and shake the sleep from her body. The caiman was now scampering in a circle at her feet and trying desperately to get her attention with small little squeaks. Bii purposely stretched a bit longer than necessary because if Buttercup was being Problematic, she would be Problematic right back at him. She gave one last yawn and finally looked down at her familiar.

“Okay, now tell me,” she said. Buttercup immediately bolted from his spot at her feet to the base of a nearby tree. She blinked at him. He cackled in annoyance. Then realization hit her at the speed of light. The Coatl’s feathers puffed up in fear as an icy feeling settled in the pit of her stomach. “Where did they go!” she shrieked. Buttercup finally looked content as Bii began a frantic dash here and there looking for her herbs. The woodbasket had been there when she went to sleep just before dawn. It was undoubtedly gone now along with all the herbs she had spent the last week away from her clan looking for.

“Buttercup!” She whirled on him, he only looked smug. “Look, Butter, I’m sorry for being rude to you, but someone took that basket and you know where they went,” she stated. Buttercup looked away languidly. “Hey If you show me where they went, I promise to make you smoked salmon for the next week.” Butter looked back at her at that, and slowly tottered his way to the west side of their little clearing. It was one of the only open spaces they could find in the dense woodlands of shadow flight territory.

Buttercup waddled a bit faster once he was certain Bii was following. She trotted after him quickly, and scooped him up on her back where he nested into her feathers comfortably. “Tell me if I start to go in the wrong direction,” she whispered to him, he patted her neck in agreement, and Bii took off swiftly into the foliage. Coatls can move nearly silently if they so desire, which is why when she approached the pearlcatcher, his back was turned to her and he never turned around. He was dressed in greens and golds, purple wings shimmered even in the dusty light of the forest. Besides him lay her woodbasket and all of her precious herbs in neat piles. Now, Bii wasn’t one to try and start conflict, and she certainly couldn't beat a pearlcatcher in a physical brawl, so instead she stepped right up over his shoulder and drawled, “I believe those belong to me.”
Echo laughed, he had managed to grab the basket! Even better, it had contained herbs! Could definitely go for some money if he found the right buyer. Continuing to haphazardly sort them into piles from the limited knowledge from his friend. His familiar on the other hand, Elliot, a Alstroemeria Fox, sat by him smiling. All he could do was tip his head to the side and keep on smiling when Echo spoke. "El! Do you see all this? We can sell this and get good money, or we can give all this to Sycamore. What do you think?" The fox only cocked his head to the side. "Your right, I think we should give it to Sycamore, as good as the money sounds." He ruffled Elliot's flowers and laughed once again.

Upon those few words, he jolted upwards. He could've sworn they were alone. How could whoever possibly find them?! Turning around, he found himself infront of a Coatl, and see what looked like the owner. "Um, hello." The Pearlcatcher was dumbfounded, shocked, and just didn't know how to react. Normally, he'd start chatting away being the talkative dragon he was. But this wasn't normally. On the other hand, Elliot happily trotted towards the two and bounced around them. He wanted to play with the Caiman. Since it was on the stranger's shoulder, bouncing around the two would do.

Echo would be lying if he said he didn't feel betrayed. Sure it was part of his familiar's nature to run up to anyone with blinding optimism, but it didn't stop him from feeling betrayed. Welp, running away was out of the question, Elliot likely wouldn't leave them. "Um, I think they now belong to me? After all, your name wasn't on it." He shrugged, a small joke couldn't hurt. Could it?

(Nah, your good. Starting in the dense woodlands of Shadow sounds good!)
Echo laughed, he had managed to grab the basket! Even better, it had contained herbs! Could definitely go for some money if he found the right buyer. Continuing to haphazardly sort them into piles from the limited knowledge from his friend. His familiar on the other hand, Elliot, a Alstroemeria Fox, sat by him smiling. All he could do was tip his head to the side and keep on smiling when Echo spoke. "El! Do you see all this? We can sell this and get good money, or we can give all this to Sycamore. What do you think?" The fox only cocked his head to the side. "Your right, I think we should give it to Sycamore, as good as the money sounds." He ruffled Elliot's flowers and laughed once again.

Upon those few words, he jolted upwards. He could've sworn they were alone. How could whoever possibly find them?! Turning around, he found himself infront of a Coatl, and see what looked like the owner. "Um, hello." The Pearlcatcher was dumbfounded, shocked, and just didn't know how to react. Normally, he'd start chatting away being the talkative dragon he was. But this wasn't normally. On the other hand, Elliot happily trotted towards the two and bounced around them. He wanted to play with the Caiman. Since it was on the stranger's shoulder, bouncing around the two would do.

Echo would be lying if he said he didn't feel betrayed. Sure it was part of his familiar's nature to run up to anyone with blinding optimism, but it didn't stop him from feeling betrayed. Welp, running away was out of the question, Elliot likely wouldn't leave them. "Um, I think they now belong to me? After all, your name wasn't on it." He shrugged, a small joke couldn't hurt. Could it?

(Nah, your good. Starting in the dense woodlands of Shadow sounds good!)
1 2 3 4 5