Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heart of a Thief (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5
Bii shook her head quickly, “It’s nothing, It’s better that you haven’t been here actually. I don’t know what I would think if you have.” She stretched her wings, rolling them around in their sockets, before laying down in the grass with a whoomph. “Sorry for not letting you sleep in, I don’t really have a normal sleep cycle since this place is pretty chaotic.” She pointed up at the pale sky. “We’re stuck in a loop, but It’s always fluctuating so you never know what time of day it will be.”

Bii gestured for Echo to lay down in the grass because she was about to get rambly. “The actual time of the clan is anywhere between 4 AM and 7 AM, and it can swing between those three hours randomly. The sun always hovers around dawn so it never fully rises or sets.” She shrugged, “No one knows exactly why that happens but it does.” She settled more comfortably on her side, disturbing Buttercup who had curled up next to her.

“Whether tends to be normal, and people especially don’t understand that,” Bii shrugged again. “So how about you, what’s your clan like?”
the Reason for dawnglows weird time is that it took the lightweaver those three hours to cast the spell to separate that chunk of land from existence and now its like UHHH wHat TIME is IT REALLY
Bii shook her head quickly, “It’s nothing, It’s better that you haven’t been here actually. I don’t know what I would think if you have.” She stretched her wings, rolling them around in their sockets, before laying down in the grass with a whoomph. “Sorry for not letting you sleep in, I don’t really have a normal sleep cycle since this place is pretty chaotic.” She pointed up at the pale sky. “We’re stuck in a loop, but It’s always fluctuating so you never know what time of day it will be.”

Bii gestured for Echo to lay down in the grass because she was about to get rambly. “The actual time of the clan is anywhere between 4 AM and 7 AM, and it can swing between those three hours randomly. The sun always hovers around dawn so it never fully rises or sets.” She shrugged, “No one knows exactly why that happens but it does.” She settled more comfortably on her side, disturbing Buttercup who had curled up next to her.

“Whether tends to be normal, and people especially don’t understand that,” Bii shrugged again. “So how about you, what’s your clan like?”
the Reason for dawnglows weird time is that it took the lightweaver those three hours to cast the spell to separate that chunk of land from existence and now its like UHHH wHat TIME is IT REALLY
(Heavens above THATS AMAZING)

He dropped onto the grass moving the grass around him. Watching the other stretch their wings, Echo decided that he would keep his wings nice and tight besides him. "Oh, well, if it's for the better that I didn't accidentally enter your clan, then i'll take that answer. It's alright, being a thief sometimes requires you to stay up and awake even though your desperate to get some sleep!" Looking up, he let her explain of what was a time loop and how it worked.

"Really? Then you REALLY must have a out of whack sleep cycle! How do you do it? How is your sleep cycle? I mean between 4 and 7 doesn't sound so bad! huh? My clan? Well, I live on a victorian-esqe blimp! The choice was mainly made by my clans leader, Fairino. She's like, all about steampunk stuff! My clan does make a pit stop sometimes though, at months at a time! Currently we're on land." He smiled and looked at Bii. " I guess I could answer any questions."
(Heavens above THATS AMAZING)

He dropped onto the grass moving the grass around him. Watching the other stretch their wings, Echo decided that he would keep his wings nice and tight besides him. "Oh, well, if it's for the better that I didn't accidentally enter your clan, then i'll take that answer. It's alright, being a thief sometimes requires you to stay up and awake even though your desperate to get some sleep!" Looking up, he let her explain of what was a time loop and how it worked.

"Really? Then you REALLY must have a out of whack sleep cycle! How do you do it? How is your sleep cycle? I mean between 4 and 7 doesn't sound so bad! huh? My clan? Well, I live on a victorian-esqe blimp! The choice was mainly made by my clans leader, Fairino. She's like, all about steampunk stuff! My clan does make a pit stop sometimes though, at months at a time! Currently we're on land." He smiled and looked at Bii. " I guess I could answer any questions."
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
SKLKSDF STEAMPUNK HELL YES

too tired to reply again i just wanted to voice my excitement
SKLKSDF STEAMPUNK HELL YES

too tired to reply again i just wanted to voice my excitement
JHVGJH I KNOW, STEAMPUNK IS AMAZING!

eh, that's ok, i'm a little tired too
JHVGJH I KNOW, STEAMPUNK IS AMAZING!

eh, that's ok, i'm a little tired too
I don't think Bii shares my passion for steampunk

Bii supplied her answer to Echo’s question about sleep cycles, and the answer was blindfolds. Sleeping wasn’t so hard as long as you couldn’t see anything.

And then Echo started to describe his clan and Bii’s eyes grew impossibly wide at his description. She tried to wrap her mind around what steampunk could possibly be, and what exactly was a blimp? Was it a ship? Bii thought he lived in Wind, but maybe in the oceans of wind? She thought she lived in weird conditions but at least she was on solid ground.

“Blimp…” she eventually managed, “what is that, I’ve never heard of it. And what is steampunk?” She shook her head, wondering if she should know these things. “I’m afraid that I live a pretty isolated life, I’m not sure if the nature of your clan is common knowledge or not, forgive me.”
I don't think Bii shares my passion for steampunk

Bii supplied her answer to Echo’s question about sleep cycles, and the answer was blindfolds. Sleeping wasn’t so hard as long as you couldn’t see anything.

And then Echo started to describe his clan and Bii’s eyes grew impossibly wide at his description. She tried to wrap her mind around what steampunk could possibly be, and what exactly was a blimp? Was it a ship? Bii thought he lived in Wind, but maybe in the oceans of wind? She thought she lived in weird conditions but at least she was on solid ground.

“Blimp…” she eventually managed, “what is that, I’ve never heard of it. And what is steampunk?” She shook her head, wondering if she should know these things. “I’m afraid that I live a pretty isolated life, I’m not sure if the nature of your clan is common knowledge or not, forgive me.”
(don't think Echo quite understands it either)

"A blimp...? Um, how do I explain it?" He didn't think he was going to be hit with such a question, it was going to be hard to explain what one was without showing. "Well, um, do you know what a hot air balloon is? Well, I guess you take that and make that really big? With the basket part being a huge ship?" He stopped and revised that in his head. " It's like a ship with a huge balloon attached to it?"

"Um, steampunk... Whenever I pass by my leader's room I see lots of gears and metal on the ground. So, I guess it has to do with that? I guess steam too, it's in the name." He shrugged, his leader mentioned steampunk but never questioned what it was, it didn't look so important. "And then it's got this... Historical thing to it? I'm glad you're coming to see my clan, it's really hard to explain all this. But my leader is a sucker for this so I think you'll be able to see it really well."
(don't think Echo quite understands it either)

"A blimp...? Um, how do I explain it?" He didn't think he was going to be hit with such a question, it was going to be hard to explain what one was without showing. "Well, um, do you know what a hot air balloon is? Well, I guess you take that and make that really big? With the basket part being a huge ship?" He stopped and revised that in his head. " It's like a ship with a huge balloon attached to it?"

"Um, steampunk... Whenever I pass by my leader's room I see lots of gears and metal on the ground. So, I guess it has to do with that? I guess steam too, it's in the name." He shrugged, his leader mentioned steampunk but never questioned what it was, it didn't look so important. "And then it's got this... Historical thing to it? I'm glad you're coming to see my clan, it's really hard to explain all this. But my leader is a sucker for this so I think you'll be able to see it really well."
Hey, I don't want to ask this of you, but do you mind calling this rp off? I've been under a lot of stress from school lately and I don't think I'll be able to consistently reply anymore. If you reallly want to continue I totally can, though.
Hey, I don't want to ask this of you, but do you mind calling this rp off? I've been under a lot of stress from school lately and I don't think I'll be able to consistently reply anymore. If you reallly want to continue I totally can, though.
That's Ok! I don't mind calling it off! I hope you'll be able to get all that stress of your back soon! I guess you could give me a ping if there's any chance in the future if you'd like to continue.
That's Ok! I don't mind calling it off! I hope you'll be able to get all that stress of your back soon! I guess you could give me a ping if there's any chance in the future if you'd like to continue.
Thank you for understanding! It's been fun roleplaying with you, have a nice day! ^^
Thank you for understanding! It's been fun roleplaying with you, have a nice day! ^^
1 2 3 4 5