Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire rp
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65
// @Vyxen i have a question i have 2 icewing/ rainwings and 1 icewing/ seawing
1 icewing/raining is more icewing the other is more rainwing which one would u prefer for the roleplay ?//
// @Vyxen i have a question i have 2 icewing/ rainwings and 1 icewing/ seawing
1 icewing/raining is more icewing the other is more rainwing which one would u prefer for the roleplay ?//
TvGyETb.gif
@AquaSoars IceWing/RainWing! Love The combo!

((logging off now D: ))
@AquaSoars IceWing/RainWing! Love The combo!

((logging off now D: ))
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
// ok bye thanks for your help choosing lol //
// ok bye thanks for your help choosing lol //
TvGyETb.gif
@Antisepticc
Sepia watched as dragons crossed over the clearing in the sky, and he was sure he could see movement in the trees.

"I've walked this trail many times, and not one have I seen this many dragons active!" He announced. Sepia was astounded. Nearly all the dragons he saw were hybrids like him. The continent was still engulfed in war, but it looked like tribe-mingling was becoming more common-place. The thought made him smile. Maybe the war wasn't far from being over?

He heard footsteps behind him, and turned to greet the new arrival. To his surprize, it was a Seawing with a flower crown. To be honest, he was suspecting another Rainwing.

"It seems new dragons are springing up like daisies," Sepia commented to himself with a laugh, "Hello my good sir! Far away from the sea ain't we?"

@Aetherstorm Solstice seems a little left out. Mind if I fix that? :D

Agony watched as the Seawing dove into the forest and the dragon following him interact with a dragon who flew out of the trees.

"A hybrid?" She muttered, glaring at the dragon who came from the forest, "What kind of freak show is down there?" With nothing to lose, she dove into the trees. Agony crept from branch to branch with the grace of a broken albatross. She stopped on the shadiest part of the tree just on the outskirts of the clearing. She was still visible if looked for, due to her red hue, but just hidden enough the she was certain she wouldn't be spotted outright.

Agony watched the two hybrids and the two other dragons. Her tail flicked back and forth in agitation. How could they all just be conversing with each other? Their tribes were at war! Everyone was at war! Well, the Rainwings wouldn't care, but why was that Seawing being friendly?

In her brooding, she felt her tail brush up against something. Agony snapped her head in the direction of where she felt the object. She thought it was a vine, but nothing was there. She was close to the Rainwing Kingdom, so her mind was racing with the possibility of a sneak attack. She smelt the air, closely, and crept slowly towards the place she was suspecting.
@Antisepticc
Sepia watched as dragons crossed over the clearing in the sky, and he was sure he could see movement in the trees.

"I've walked this trail many times, and not one have I seen this many dragons active!" He announced. Sepia was astounded. Nearly all the dragons he saw were hybrids like him. The continent was still engulfed in war, but it looked like tribe-mingling was becoming more common-place. The thought made him smile. Maybe the war wasn't far from being over?

He heard footsteps behind him, and turned to greet the new arrival. To his surprize, it was a Seawing with a flower crown. To be honest, he was suspecting another Rainwing.

"It seems new dragons are springing up like daisies," Sepia commented to himself with a laugh, "Hello my good sir! Far away from the sea ain't we?"

@Aetherstorm Solstice seems a little left out. Mind if I fix that? :D

Agony watched as the Seawing dove into the forest and the dragon following him interact with a dragon who flew out of the trees.

"A hybrid?" She muttered, glaring at the dragon who came from the forest, "What kind of freak show is down there?" With nothing to lose, she dove into the trees. Agony crept from branch to branch with the grace of a broken albatross. She stopped on the shadiest part of the tree just on the outskirts of the clearing. She was still visible if looked for, due to her red hue, but just hidden enough the she was certain she wouldn't be spotted outright.

Agony watched the two hybrids and the two other dragons. Her tail flicked back and forth in agitation. How could they all just be conversing with each other? Their tribes were at war! Everyone was at war! Well, the Rainwings wouldn't care, but why was that Seawing being friendly?

In her brooding, she felt her tail brush up against something. Agony snapped her head in the direction of where she felt the object. She thought it was a vine, but nothing was there. She was close to the Rainwing Kingdom, so her mind was racing with the possibility of a sneak attack. She smelt the air, closely, and crept slowly towards the place she was suspecting.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
(I'm still here and open to anyone who wants to join)
Butterfly backed into her surroundings and dissapeared. Realizing that bubbles was still visible, she began to change into a light pink of embarrassment, but quickly flew off hoping that no one would notice the floating sloth.
"Mmmmmrrr..." The furry creature said, hugging her neck. The rainwing smacked herself in the head with her tail. She had not fed her pet in a while. Or herself really. She flew to a fruit tree and gave Bubbles a guava, thinking of how fruits appeared to be going up into the air on their own, and the sloth was only seeing that much as well. Butterfly shifted into a light torquise and the little fluffball licked her nose.
(I'm still here and open to anyone who wants to join)
Butterfly backed into her surroundings and dissapeared. Realizing that bubbles was still visible, she began to change into a light pink of embarrassment, but quickly flew off hoping that no one would notice the floating sloth.
"Mmmmmrrr..." The furry creature said, hugging her neck. The rainwing smacked herself in the head with her tail. She had not fed her pet in a while. Or herself really. She flew to a fruit tree and gave Bubbles a guava, thinking of how fruits appeared to be going up into the air on their own, and the sloth was only seeing that much as well. Butterfly shifted into a light torquise and the little fluffball licked her nose.
Click plz!
rsghU.gif
Tag: antisepticc, CosmicSymbols

Freya suddenly looked unimpressed by the dragons statement “Oh, so a teacher. Hmm never thought that. Aren't they out of business with all this war around”she asked.

Pushing herself back up on the branch again, the Rainwing hybrid finished eating her fruit leaving only the seed behind and started to play with it by throwing it in the air and catching it back. “I mean I find this whole thing stupid, then again I find it good I have more business. I don't care what happens to dragons if they want to rip each others head off for some wannabe queen, be my guest. I find it hilarious” for her last words she gave the Mudwing hybrid a large grin.

Freya then took the seed again, now holding it firmly in her claws. She looked where Sepia was starring at and saw a few dragons flying in the sky. For the Rainwing hybrid all this was rather uninteresting. “I would say the war is pushing certain tribes to their breaking point or corner, could explain why there are so many dragons around now”.

Her gaze was suddenly on the Seawing with the flower crone that appeared and the Rainwing couldn't help but laugh.”Oh wow, nice fashion design “
Tag: antisepticc, CosmicSymbols

Freya suddenly looked unimpressed by the dragons statement “Oh, so a teacher. Hmm never thought that. Aren't they out of business with all this war around”she asked.

Pushing herself back up on the branch again, the Rainwing hybrid finished eating her fruit leaving only the seed behind and started to play with it by throwing it in the air and catching it back. “I mean I find this whole thing stupid, then again I find it good I have more business. I don't care what happens to dragons if they want to rip each others head off for some wannabe queen, be my guest. I find it hilarious” for her last words she gave the Mudwing hybrid a large grin.

Freya then took the seed again, now holding it firmly in her claws. She looked where Sepia was starring at and saw a few dragons flying in the sky. For the Rainwing hybrid all this was rather uninteresting. “I would say the war is pushing certain tribes to their breaking point or corner, could explain why there are so many dragons around now”.

Her gaze was suddenly on the Seawing with the flower crone that appeared and the Rainwing couldn't help but laugh.”Oh wow, nice fashion design “
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Hey guys, I think I am going to dissapear from this Rp... I don't really come on as much as you guys do so that will perhaps slow you guys down. Also I have a ton of finals this week so...
Thank You guys so much!
~NightwingStar
Hey guys, I think I am going to dissapear from this Rp... I don't really come on as much as you guys do so that will perhaps slow you guys down. Also I have a ton of finals this week so...
Thank You guys so much!
~NightwingStar
DHsCMJx.png
Shadowhunter laughed at the offhand question. "I've been trying to figure that out my whole life, but I've yet to discover the answer," she said rather erratically. "Perhaps it is truly who I am, but I go by Shadowhunter. And that is what you may call me. I presume now is when you will tell me your own name?"

Due to her wilderness wanderings, Shadowhunter rarely conversed with another dragon. So when she came across this one, she decided to mess around with them in philosophical ramblings. Really, what was the point of being insane if you couldn't mess with people? She could sense the alarm rolling off her fellow dragon. Although the hybrid's reaction was fickle to ease that discomfort, perhaps the offbalanced approach could constitute less violence.
Shadowhunter laughed at the offhand question. "I've been trying to figure that out my whole life, but I've yet to discover the answer," she said rather erratically. "Perhaps it is truly who I am, but I go by Shadowhunter. And that is what you may call me. I presume now is when you will tell me your own name?"

Due to her wilderness wanderings, Shadowhunter rarely conversed with another dragon. So when she came across this one, she decided to mess around with them in philosophical ramblings. Really, what was the point of being insane if you couldn't mess with people? She could sense the alarm rolling off her fellow dragon. Although the hybrid's reaction was fickle to ease that discomfort, perhaps the offbalanced approach could constitute less violence.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
The SandWing blinked at the other dragon. "Uh, my name's Hollow. Nice to meet you.." she trailed off at the end of her sentence, wondering why in the three moons she wasn't dead yet.
The SandWing blinked at the other dragon. "Uh, my name's Hollow. Nice to meet you.." she trailed off at the end of her sentence, wondering why in the three moons she wasn't dead yet.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Solstice the Poly-hybrid|Open but with Agony (@CosmicSymbols)

Solstice tensed and jumped back reflexively as the other SkyWing hybrid sniffed the air dangerously close to her scales, blundering into a very loud and rustle-y bush. The other dragon's head shot up and Solstice guiltily shimmered into view, purposefully making her scales shine a dark red to try and come off as full SkyWing. Her glittering NightWing scales remained stubbornly silver, catching the light from underneath her wings.

"Hi." Solstice whimpered, righting herself and picking a spindly twin off of one horn. She pressed her RainWing fins close to her head, hoping the other dragon wouldn't notice. Only RainWings had fins, after all.
Solstice the Poly-hybrid|Open but with Agony (@CosmicSymbols)

Solstice tensed and jumped back reflexively as the other SkyWing hybrid sniffed the air dangerously close to her scales, blundering into a very loud and rustle-y bush. The other dragon's head shot up and Solstice guiltily shimmered into view, purposefully making her scales shine a dark red to try and come off as full SkyWing. Her glittering NightWing scales remained stubbornly silver, catching the light from underneath her wings.

"Hi." Solstice whimpered, righting herself and picking a spindly twin off of one horn. She pressed her RainWing fins close to her head, hoping the other dragon wouldn't notice. Only RainWings had fins, after all.
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65