Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multiverse Collision (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm going to apologize ahead of time for the upcoming pings as I plan to start the RP tomorrow. Everyone will be added to the pinglist on the first page, and I'll be pinging everyone on the first in character post. I'm opening an OOC thread at that time as well and I ask that after that point, new forms and out of character chatting be on that thread.

I intend to keep this open to new players for at least another day, though I may choose to open this back up at any point.
I'm going to apologize ahead of time for the upcoming pings as I plan to start the RP tomorrow. Everyone will be added to the pinglist on the first page, and I'll be pinging everyone on the first in character post. I'm opening an OOC thread at that time as well and I ask that after that point, new forms and out of character chatting be on that thread.

I intend to keep this open to new players for at least another day, though I may choose to open this back up at any point.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
“Wakey-wakey, fellow fandomites! Time to start the adventure, hee hee! Also I mayyyy have dropped a potion in your coffee and/or orange juice...”
“Wakey-wakey, fellow fandomites! Time to start the adventure, hee hee! Also I mayyyy have dropped a potion in your coffee and/or orange juice...”
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[ o h g o d-

"I only have tea .-. " ]
[ o h g o d-

"I only have tea .-. " ]
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
“Does water count as juice-?”
“Does water count as juice-?”
“Pardon Mr. Elric, you guys. He wants to keep us on edge, just in case something ever happens to us.” *siiiiiiiip* “Good thing he trusts me. He’d never poison my cocoa.”
“Pardon Mr. Elric, you guys. He wants to keep us on edge, just in case something ever happens to us.” *siiiiiiiip* “Good thing he trusts me. He’d never poison my cocoa.”
@Eldarowability @GaiaGoddess1 @cynicalsp3ctre @KalliZora @JazzTheDinoQueen

(From this post forward, please keep new forms and out of character chatting to the OOC thread linked here. If you have not already, please subscribe to this thread now so you don't need to be pinged in the future.

Also, long post is long. Text walls incoming.)

On the other side of the world from the anomalous portal that opened randomly, the only city left intact was bustling. Once the capital of the world, now the only place with fully functional technology left from before the disaster. A pattern had been noticed. Whenever the portal was going to open, there was always a spike in the electromagnetic field in and around the area where it always appeared. A few scientists had ventured out some time ago to set up sensors so they could detect this phenomena. It had been several days since the last spike, but now the sensors were going off like crazy, exciting and deeply intriguing those who monitored them from the other side of the planet. Never before had it been this intense. No one was entirely sure what it could mean, but one thing was certain, it needed to be investigated.

Hearing the news of this mysterious spike, Arthur knew he had to set out and find out what was going on. He left the beasts he was studying to one of his assistants, who'd been helping him with his research. He set out on his trusty steed, a nightmare he'd managed to 'tame'. They rode off towards the wastelands, knowing there was no way they'd make it in time, it was on the other side of the whole world, but it was worth a shot to venture out there to try and find answers.

Maverick had been wandering for days, searching for some place that would take him in instead of trying to chase him off or straight up kill him. He'd been running on falcon instinct for a while now, starving. He'd already chased down and eaten a few mice, but he wasn't actually a falcon and three or four mice wouldn't keep him full for long. He continually scanned the wastelands with his bright yellow eyes, the dark grey feathers on his head standing on end as something ripped through the air as the atmosphere became heavy. Clouds started rolling in, and even if he didn't know it, it meant the portal would be opening again at any moment. His white tail and wings with black speckles bristled, but he trudged on, searching for shelter.

He found it hard to hide his excitement when he came across signs of a forest and spotted a few tents in the distance. Maverick took off, soaring forward towards the camp.

Maverick wasn't the only one who'd noticed the change in the air and gathering clouds. Mortimer had left camp to watch the sky and wait for the portal to open again. The closer he came to the area where it opened, the heavier the air felt. The sound of thunder rolled across the sky, followed by a bright flash of lightning.

It took about fifteen minutes before there was an even brighter flash, a bright blue one. He forced himself to keep watching, even if the light was blinding. Within seconds, a swirling blue vortex appeared several feet above the ground. It wasn't even open for a full minute, within seconds, someone fell through and the portal flashed again before vanishing once more.

The stranger fumbled at first, but managed to land, skidding on the ground as he did so. He stopped, looking around in confusion and tightly gripping the black satchel in his hand. He kind of wandered, but immediately froze up when Mortimer came into view.

Mortimer froze up too. He knew who that was. Well, not who, but he knew exactly what the stranger's uniform meant. Fear and rage was all he felt in the moment. He wanted to run, but also wanted fight him, wanted to finally avenge his family.

He stepped back when the stranger started charging towards him. Mortimer took it as aggression, thinking he was about to be attacked, and so turned around to run and try to lose the stranger in the trees of the small forest where he'd set up camp, but he wasn't fast enough and froze up again when he felt a hand gripping his shoulder.

However, instead of being stabbed like he'd expected, he was being hugged from behind and could hear muffled crying, then a name he hadn't been called in years. He couldn't believe it. Believing he'd been dropped in a wasteland a few days ago was hard enough to believe, but this was even more surreal in the moment and he started tearing up too.

He turned and started pulling at the newcomer's mask. The other obliged and unhooked it, lifting it off and dropping it when Mortimer started hugging back. He couldn't believe it, Damien was alive. After all this time, he was still alive, he still hadn't forgotten.

Their reuniting had to be cut short, though, as another flash of lightning lit up the sky. Usually, the storm disappeared as quickly as it had come, but it wasn't leaving. More were coming. They'd have to catch up later.
@Eldarowability @GaiaGoddess1 @cynicalsp3ctre @KalliZora @JazzTheDinoQueen

(From this post forward, please keep new forms and out of character chatting to the OOC thread linked here. If you have not already, please subscribe to this thread now so you don't need to be pinged in the future.

Also, long post is long. Text walls incoming.)

On the other side of the world from the anomalous portal that opened randomly, the only city left intact was bustling. Once the capital of the world, now the only place with fully functional technology left from before the disaster. A pattern had been noticed. Whenever the portal was going to open, there was always a spike in the electromagnetic field in and around the area where it always appeared. A few scientists had ventured out some time ago to set up sensors so they could detect this phenomena. It had been several days since the last spike, but now the sensors were going off like crazy, exciting and deeply intriguing those who monitored them from the other side of the planet. Never before had it been this intense. No one was entirely sure what it could mean, but one thing was certain, it needed to be investigated.

Hearing the news of this mysterious spike, Arthur knew he had to set out and find out what was going on. He left the beasts he was studying to one of his assistants, who'd been helping him with his research. He set out on his trusty steed, a nightmare he'd managed to 'tame'. They rode off towards the wastelands, knowing there was no way they'd make it in time, it was on the other side of the whole world, but it was worth a shot to venture out there to try and find answers.

Maverick had been wandering for days, searching for some place that would take him in instead of trying to chase him off or straight up kill him. He'd been running on falcon instinct for a while now, starving. He'd already chased down and eaten a few mice, but he wasn't actually a falcon and three or four mice wouldn't keep him full for long. He continually scanned the wastelands with his bright yellow eyes, the dark grey feathers on his head standing on end as something ripped through the air as the atmosphere became heavy. Clouds started rolling in, and even if he didn't know it, it meant the portal would be opening again at any moment. His white tail and wings with black speckles bristled, but he trudged on, searching for shelter.

He found it hard to hide his excitement when he came across signs of a forest and spotted a few tents in the distance. Maverick took off, soaring forward towards the camp.

Maverick wasn't the only one who'd noticed the change in the air and gathering clouds. Mortimer had left camp to watch the sky and wait for the portal to open again. The closer he came to the area where it opened, the heavier the air felt. The sound of thunder rolled across the sky, followed by a bright flash of lightning.

It took about fifteen minutes before there was an even brighter flash, a bright blue one. He forced himself to keep watching, even if the light was blinding. Within seconds, a swirling blue vortex appeared several feet above the ground. It wasn't even open for a full minute, within seconds, someone fell through and the portal flashed again before vanishing once more.

The stranger fumbled at first, but managed to land, skidding on the ground as he did so. He stopped, looking around in confusion and tightly gripping the black satchel in his hand. He kind of wandered, but immediately froze up when Mortimer came into view.

Mortimer froze up too. He knew who that was. Well, not who, but he knew exactly what the stranger's uniform meant. Fear and rage was all he felt in the moment. He wanted to run, but also wanted fight him, wanted to finally avenge his family.

He stepped back when the stranger started charging towards him. Mortimer took it as aggression, thinking he was about to be attacked, and so turned around to run and try to lose the stranger in the trees of the small forest where he'd set up camp, but he wasn't fast enough and froze up again when he felt a hand gripping his shoulder.

However, instead of being stabbed like he'd expected, he was being hugged from behind and could hear muffled crying, then a name he hadn't been called in years. He couldn't believe it. Believing he'd been dropped in a wasteland a few days ago was hard enough to believe, but this was even more surreal in the moment and he started tearing up too.

He turned and started pulling at the newcomer's mask. The other obliged and unhooked it, lifting it off and dropping it when Mortimer started hugging back. He couldn't believe it, Damien was alive. After all this time, he was still alive, he still hadn't forgotten.

Their reuniting had to be cut short, though, as another flash of lightning lit up the sky. Usually, the storm disappeared as quickly as it had come, but it wasn't leaving. More were coming. They'd have to catch up later.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
The Grey Scale

A prickled sense of unease rippled through the male's back. His long body shifted, muted grey scales flickering between the darkness of the cave he currently resided in, to it's usual, striped coloring. Thunder rumbled outside, and he lifted his serpent like head, the small horn on his nose glinting in what little light could filter in.

One eye stared at the opening, the frills by his face giving a soft rattle in anticipation. These conditions happened when a newcomer entered the land, something he learned a bit recently. He did not know why the portal was there, nor it's purpose other than spitting out people and creatures from other lands, but it was intriguing.

Hopefully this time, it was possibly someone he knew.
Images of a green dragoness filled his mind, jade scales glittering in the sunlight that streamed into their nest.
Auron closed his eye, savoring the memory of his hatchling days before his brother had them almost killed.

Rising onto his sii and saa, he headed towards the entrance, his stumped tail dragging behind. He let his neck stretch much like a giraffe's, his drakine head poking out of the opening to watch the rumbling skies.

Wistala...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Inu-Daiyokai

It was confusing.
Blinding.
Mixes of colors flashed before his golden gaze and he slid his eyes closed to protect them from the burning afterimages. What was happening?
Where was he?

Then, in a blinding vortex of light, he was dropped.

Confused and dazed, the inu lord landed right on his feet gracefully. One clawed hand immediately rested upon his sword, Tokijin, as he looked around at his surroundings. The air was strange, and the sights nothing compared to the forests of Edo that he had been traveling through.
Where was he NOW?

"Jaken?" He muttered in Japanese, looking around for the green imp demon that always followed him. Where was that fool?

The rumbling sky was his only answer, and he looked up towards it, his silver hair drifting in the breeze that passed by. He scented the air, a strong scent of... whatever the portal was, filling his senses. He immediately covered his nose, slightly stumbling to one side. The smell was too strong for him, so for now, he dared not breathe through his nose.

Without his sense of smell though, he had to rely on his keen hearing and eyesight to find any hostiles.
The Grey Scale

A prickled sense of unease rippled through the male's back. His long body shifted, muted grey scales flickering between the darkness of the cave he currently resided in, to it's usual, striped coloring. Thunder rumbled outside, and he lifted his serpent like head, the small horn on his nose glinting in what little light could filter in.

One eye stared at the opening, the frills by his face giving a soft rattle in anticipation. These conditions happened when a newcomer entered the land, something he learned a bit recently. He did not know why the portal was there, nor it's purpose other than spitting out people and creatures from other lands, but it was intriguing.

Hopefully this time, it was possibly someone he knew.
Images of a green dragoness filled his mind, jade scales glittering in the sunlight that streamed into their nest.
Auron closed his eye, savoring the memory of his hatchling days before his brother had them almost killed.

Rising onto his sii and saa, he headed towards the entrance, his stumped tail dragging behind. He let his neck stretch much like a giraffe's, his drakine head poking out of the opening to watch the rumbling skies.

Wistala...

The Inu-Daiyokai

It was confusing.
Blinding.
Mixes of colors flashed before his golden gaze and he slid his eyes closed to protect them from the burning afterimages. What was happening?
Where was he?

Then, in a blinding vortex of light, he was dropped.

Confused and dazed, the inu lord landed right on his feet gracefully. One clawed hand immediately rested upon his sword, Tokijin, as he looked around at his surroundings. The air was strange, and the sights nothing compared to the forests of Edo that he had been traveling through.
Where was he NOW?

"Jaken?" He muttered in Japanese, looking around for the green imp demon that always followed him. Where was that fool?

The rumbling sky was his only answer, and he looked up towards it, his silver hair drifting in the breeze that passed by. He scented the air, a strong scent of... whatever the portal was, filling his senses. He immediately covered his nose, slightly stumbling to one side. The smell was too strong for him, so for now, he dared not breathe through his nose.

Without his sense of smell though, he had to rely on his keen hearing and eyesight to find any hostiles.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
The Wayward Royal

Komali lay flat on his back, staring at the stormy sky. One thing remained in his head. Medli. Medli is dead. Medli is gone. Gone forever. And it’s all my fault.

He got to his talons, shrugging off the bitter taste of heartbreak. As he began to stop seeing double, he noticed someone else there. That someone else smelled like dog, and he had a very silky, very shiny head of hair. The bird-prince hoped that this stranger would help him out.

“Hey! Dog man! Do you know where we are?”

Who was he kidding? The stranger was probably a loner who needed no one and nothing but himself. And besides, he would never know of how broken his heart was.

But a new friend wouldn’t hurt.
The Vital Vitriol

Arsenic. Something tasted a whole lot like arsenic. And gunpowder. Elric was beak-down in the dirt, some kind of strange dirt, mouth full of whatever it was the planet was made of. He tried his best to remove his beak from its stuck place, but his noodle-arms were too weak.

While he was stuck in the dirt, he could hear a muffled voice that was definitely His Majesty’s. All he could do was wiggle and squawk. He was stuck, and by now His Majesty was probably gone. Finally, he unwedged his bill and took a look around. His Majesty was now trying to follow after a man who smelled like wet dog. Wet dog and flowers.

“Your majesty! I’m coming!” He started off after His Majesty and the strange dog-man. “You can’t leave me out of this!”
The Wayward Royal

Komali lay flat on his back, staring at the stormy sky. One thing remained in his head. Medli. Medli is dead. Medli is gone. Gone forever. And it’s all my fault.

He got to his talons, shrugging off the bitter taste of heartbreak. As he began to stop seeing double, he noticed someone else there. That someone else smelled like dog, and he had a very silky, very shiny head of hair. The bird-prince hoped that this stranger would help him out.

“Hey! Dog man! Do you know where we are?”

Who was he kidding? The stranger was probably a loner who needed no one and nothing but himself. And besides, he would never know of how broken his heart was.

But a new friend wouldn’t hurt.
The Vital Vitriol

Arsenic. Something tasted a whole lot like arsenic. And gunpowder. Elric was beak-down in the dirt, some kind of strange dirt, mouth full of whatever it was the planet was made of. He tried his best to remove his beak from its stuck place, but his noodle-arms were too weak.

While he was stuck in the dirt, he could hear a muffled voice that was definitely His Majesty’s. All he could do was wiggle and squawk. He was stuck, and by now His Majesty was probably gone. Finally, he unwedged his bill and took a look around. His Majesty was now trying to follow after a man who smelled like wet dog. Wet dog and flowers.

“Your majesty! I’m coming!” He started off after His Majesty and the strange dog-man. “You can’t leave me out of this!”
Mich looked up at the sky though all he saw was gray fog with patches of black here and there indicating clouds, his eyes didn’t focus on the portal since he couldn’t tell where it was exactly in the sky but his guess as to where it was was close as he saw the clouds piling up towards it. He only noticed it thanks to the plants, their energy seemed to spike in alert warning others of their kinds to watch out for danger.

Growing nervous and scared he looked towards his sister with wide peach colored eyes into her sky blue or so she told them, he couldn’t see any colors but took her word for it. His sister looked back as she saw her brother look her direction as she peered towards the sky quietly.

Michelle felt her brother’s fright and nervousness and used her powers to calm him slightly, which seemed to work well considering his shaking died down some. Her pale blue eyes framed by white lashes stayed on the portal in the sky for a moment longer before she turned her gaze to her twin.

“Come on Mich! Let’s go see what’s going on, someone could need our help!” She said happily even though her brother was terrified he nodded gently at her before letting her lead the way, seeing as she had better sight then him by a mile but he had better hearing than her, they worked best together they covered each other’s weaknesses..they were better together.

“A-a-a-alright” Mich mumbled as he kept his hand together in front of his chest while he looked towards his feet though his sister grabbed his hand pulling it away from his chest and pulled him along.
Mich looked up at the sky though all he saw was gray fog with patches of black here and there indicating clouds, his eyes didn’t focus on the portal since he couldn’t tell where it was exactly in the sky but his guess as to where it was was close as he saw the clouds piling up towards it. He only noticed it thanks to the plants, their energy seemed to spike in alert warning others of their kinds to watch out for danger.

Growing nervous and scared he looked towards his sister with wide peach colored eyes into her sky blue or so she told them, he couldn’t see any colors but took her word for it. His sister looked back as she saw her brother look her direction as she peered towards the sky quietly.

Michelle felt her brother’s fright and nervousness and used her powers to calm him slightly, which seemed to work well considering his shaking died down some. Her pale blue eyes framed by white lashes stayed on the portal in the sky for a moment longer before she turned her gaze to her twin.

“Come on Mich! Let’s go see what’s going on, someone could need our help!” She said happily even though her brother was terrified he nodded gently at her before letting her lead the way, seeing as she had better sight then him by a mile but he had better hearing than her, they worked best together they covered each other’s weaknesses..they were better together.

“A-a-a-alright” Mich mumbled as he kept his hand together in front of his chest while he looked towards his feet though his sister grabbed his hand pulling it away from his chest and pulled him along.
Breakneck spiraled our of the portal, the Kineceleran retaining his momentum after falling through. Nearly immediately he observed his elevation from the ground, he used his tail to maneuver midair and land, somewhat shaken, on the ground. Breakneck looked around, evaluating the area. Somehow he had gone through a portal to this new planet. He shook his head, thinking, reorientating himself, gathering his posture. He stood up straight on his wheeled feet and opened the visor on his helmet. Breakneck took a breath of the new planet’s air.

Breakneck then jumped up into the air, celebrating his first quintuple flip.
Breakneck spiraled our of the portal, the Kineceleran retaining his momentum after falling through. Nearly immediately he observed his elevation from the ground, he used his tail to maneuver midair and land, somewhat shaken, on the ground. Breakneck looked around, evaluating the area. Somehow he had gone through a portal to this new planet. He shook his head, thinking, reorientating himself, gathering his posture. He stood up straight on his wheeled feet and opened the visor on his helmet. Breakneck took a breath of the new planet’s air.

Breakneck then jumped up into the air, celebrating his first quintuple flip.
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7