Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Undying Light (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 125 126
@PaperCrow
Your POTC senses were correct >:D

@IridescentAce
J O I N U S

@/sufferkat
Btw I won't be on pretty much all day, gotta go search for vertebrates so I can catalogue them....I hate school so much :D And then I have to close at work so yeah, I'll catch up later if you guys decide to start!
@PaperCrow
Your POTC senses were correct >:D

@IridescentAce
J O I N U S

@/sufferkat
Btw I won't be on pretty much all day, gotta go search for vertebrates so I can catalogue them....I hate school so much :D And then I have to close at work so yeah, I'll catch up later if you guys decide to start!
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
Name: Yazunn

Class: Mage

Race: Human

Ethnicity: Half portuguese half icelandic

Sexuality: Gay demisexual

Backstory: Since a young age, Yazunn had a hard time fitting in and being social with others, his parents assigned him to a psychologist who grew an obsession with him and eventually kidnapped him and took him far far away, where no one would look for him. There, Yazunn was seen as a god because of his odd appearance and emotionless attitude. Although many people worshipped him, he was eventually submitted to a variety of horrific cruel tests by the powerful to construct a magic being. And they somewhat succeeded, making Yazunn harvest power from the elements. Afterwards, Yazunn killed everyone who hurt him and fled the place.

Physical Description: https://******/images/kCYNMF

Personality: Emotionless almost all the time, but is at peace when with nature and animals. Is wary of new people and doesn't like physical affection much.

Weapons/Powers: Harvests elemental powers from nearby sources, then either throws it or shapes the power into a spear to attack or a shield for protection.
Name: Yazunn

Class: Mage

Race: Human

Ethnicity: Half portuguese half icelandic

Sexuality: Gay demisexual

Backstory: Since a young age, Yazunn had a hard time fitting in and being social with others, his parents assigned him to a psychologist who grew an obsession with him and eventually kidnapped him and took him far far away, where no one would look for him. There, Yazunn was seen as a god because of his odd appearance and emotionless attitude. Although many people worshipped him, he was eventually submitted to a variety of horrific cruel tests by the powerful to construct a magic being. And they somewhat succeeded, making Yazunn harvest power from the elements. Afterwards, Yazunn killed everyone who hurt him and fled the place.

Physical Description: https://******/images/kCYNMF

Personality: Emotionless almost all the time, but is at peace when with nature and animals. Is wary of new people and doesn't like physical affection much.

Weapons/Powers: Harvests elemental powers from nearby sources, then either throws it or shapes the power into a spear to attack or a shield for protection.
QFXpYkj.png
@tauress
YAY POTC!! :D :D
(Henry Turner tho. >.<)
@tauress
YAY POTC!! :D :D
(Henry Turner tho. >.<)
tumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjvLpsH1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kxok3t1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
Sing me to sleep, and never wake me up
@Tauress

One of us one of us :3

And
OOOoOOooOOooooOoOoh
PoTC? heck yea :D

@PaperCrow
ikr? v cute smol cinnamon roll v. good :3
@Tauress

One of us one of us :3

And
OOOoOOooOOooooOoOoh
PoTC? heck yea :D

@PaperCrow
ikr? v cute smol cinnamon roll v. good :3

She/her/they/them
I'm
.shattered. .ugly. .breaking. .crashing. .stupid.
.depressed. .broken. .crying. .drowning. .falling apart.
.a demigirl. .not. O K A Y .a crybaby. .gone.
.asexual. .an idiot. .dumb. .too young. .a robot.
.dying. .pathetic. .empty. .fragile. .rejected. .crushed.
Isn't that what I'm supposed to say?

+3 FR time
@IridescentAce

yup yup! :D
@IridescentAce

yup yup! :D
tumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjvLpsH1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kxok3t1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
Sing me to sleep, and never wake me up
@Suffercat

I finished my boy!! I'm sorry for pinging you but I wanted to make sure that you knew (*^~,~^*)
@Suffercat

I finished my boy!! I'm sorry for pinging you but I wanted to make sure that you knew (*^~,~^*)
oulcMpY.gif
@FlamesEmbrace No need to ping, I'm already subbed to this thread!
@FlamesEmbrace No need to ping, I'm already subbed to this thread!
Wy0IOy1.png
@/sufferkat I updated Arryn's profile a bit, if you don't mind. His role is the same, I just changed his backstory by adding a heck of a lot more detail and a potential villian (maybe ?!?!/1?/2?)
@/sufferkat I updated Arryn's profile a bit, if you don't mind. His role is the same, I just changed his backstory by adding a heck of a lot more detail and a potential villian (maybe ?!?!/1?/2?)
@PaperCrow @IridescentAce
No but Hector... ;A; i still crey

OH MY GOD I FORGOT last night i had a dream that Jack Sparrow came in (actually it was Johnny Depp dressed like Jack Sparrow) and I was trying to kiss him (i s2g i wasn't thinking about this in waking life, it just happened in the dream lol) but like he stuck his tongue out right before our lips touched???? and i was like smushing his face and it was SO squishy, like a baby's, and he was really short, like 5'3.....don't ask okay XD
@PaperCrow @IridescentAce
No but Hector... ;A; i still crey

OH MY GOD I FORGOT last night i had a dream that Jack Sparrow came in (actually it was Johnny Depp dressed like Jack Sparrow) and I was trying to kiss him (i s2g i wasn't thinking about this in waking life, it just happened in the dream lol) but like he stuck his tongue out right before our lips touched???? and i was like smushing his face and it was SO squishy, like a baby's, and he was really short, like 5'3.....don't ask okay XD
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
... What? Tauress that's a little strange... Anyway I'm sorry Suffercat. I won't ping you again!
... What? Tauress that's a little strange... Anyway I'm sorry Suffercat. I won't ping you again!
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 125 126