Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forgotten Kingdom (Videogame RP CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
(OOC: OH GRAVY I FORGOT OMG YARN IM SO SORRY)
(OOC: OH GRAVY I FORGOT OMG YARN IM SO SORRY)
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
((OOC: edited cos I got ninjaed))
((OOC: edited cos I got ninjaed))

He/him | FRT+1 x
@AviatorShadow (Heck yes :3) (For everyone else, I apologize for interrupting) Name:Allister Archstar Game Origins: Team Fortress 2 Age: 26 Species: Human/fusion (Scout and Demoman) Abilities: Making bombs, high agility, can hit bombs like baseballs Weaknesses: horrible depth perception, fire, anxiety Family: The Degroot family and Scout's mother. Allegiance: Destruction >:D Picture or Description: (if multiple forms, post pictures for all) [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/b0ab89f0d310b0e88221091dd285f3ed/tumblr_nrkgn02WxK1r6x0l5o1_1280.png[/img] (This alright? :?)
@AviatorShadow (Heck yes :3)
(For everyone else, I apologize for interrupting)

Name:Allister Archstar

Game Origins: Team Fortress 2

Species: Human/fusion (Scout and Demoman)

Abilities: Making bombs, high agility, can hit bombs like baseballs

Weaknesses: horrible depth perception, fire, anxiety

Family: The Degroot family and Scout's mother.

Allegiance: Destruction >:D

Picture or Description: (if multiple forms, post pictures for all)

tumblr_nrkgn02WxK1r6x0l5o1_1280.png

(This alright? :?)
TsScxkb.gif
(@snowythedragon yess!! sorry. I was at work i has job now but you may post! I LOVE TF2 but i've never played it.... i want to so badly T^T))
(@snowythedragon yess!! sorry. I was at work i has job now but you may post! I LOVE TF2 but i've never played it.... i want to so badly T^T))
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
"I mean not to hurt you, o great and powerful Reshiram." Fi tried her best to avoid appearing hostile. "My name is Fi, and I was hoping you could help me find my soul again." She was scared to touch its silky mane, but when she reached out a sleeve and touched the great beast, it was almost like her arm had reappeared. But when she looked at it, there was nothing.
It was only for a moment, but she might have gotten a piece of her soul back. She looked up at Cinaed, and for the first time, she smiled. It was a real smile this time, not one to please Master Link. Because the awe, the wonder of it all, was real, and she could feel it now.
"I mean not to hurt you, o great and powerful Reshiram." Fi tried her best to avoid appearing hostile. "My name is Fi, and I was hoping you could help me find my soul again." She was scared to touch its silky mane, but when she reached out a sleeve and touched the great beast, it was almost like her arm had reappeared. But when she looked at it, there was nothing.
It was only for a moment, but she might have gotten a piece of her soul back. She looked up at Cinaed, and for the first time, she smiled. It was a real smile this time, not one to please Master Link. Because the awe, the wonder of it all, was real, and she could feel it now.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
(@AviatorShadow Yaaay :3 ooooh nice :D what do ya do? :3
(If you can run mincraft on your laptop, then tf2 would be a breeze X3
(Also, long time no see XD
(@AviatorShadow Yaaay :3 ooooh nice :D what do ya do? :3
(If you can run mincraft on your laptop, then tf2 would be a breeze X3
(Also, long time no see XD
TsScxkb.gif
He quietly slipped out of his Ma's apartment window and went down the fire escape in an oversized hoodie.To bad he couldn't just walk out the door at five in the morning without question. His game was known for strange things and was accepted despite his odd appearance, but other characters found him disturbing and a threat. Because of this he often finds himself wearing his large light blue hoodie to hide his extra appendages. He cackles as his Adidas hit the ground and he begins to sprint down the sidewalk. He goes on for a while, before he finds a mostly intact building. It's rusted steel beams were exposed near the bottom, and the brick was barely hanging on. His eyes lit up as he notices more weaknesses with the building.
"This is gunna be good!" He whispered, his odd hybrid accent leaking through his words.
He reached into his hoodie pocket, pulled out several sticky bombs, and his bat. He wound up and threw one and hit it with his bat with a loud,
CRACK
"That's a dinga'!" He cheers before winding up a few more and the bombs stick to various areas near the large beams. Once he figured he had enough out, he pulled out a small detonator and clicked it. The results were immediate as the building began to fall with loud screams of metal and crumbling of brick. He laughs as the building falls with a mighty crash, shaking the earth under it. Allister was proud of his work, a fast and effective demolition man of his caliber should be. He laughs again before running off to destroy a few more things, after all, he would have to return home before seven.

(Allister is out and on the run meh dudes ;v;)
He quietly slipped out of his Ma's apartment window and went down the fire escape in an oversized hoodie.To bad he couldn't just walk out the door at five in the morning without question. His game was known for strange things and was accepted despite his odd appearance, but other characters found him disturbing and a threat. Because of this he often finds himself wearing his large light blue hoodie to hide his extra appendages. He cackles as his Adidas hit the ground and he begins to sprint down the sidewalk. He goes on for a while, before he finds a mostly intact building. It's rusted steel beams were exposed near the bottom, and the brick was barely hanging on. His eyes lit up as he notices more weaknesses with the building.
"This is gunna be good!" He whispered, his odd hybrid accent leaking through his words.
He reached into his hoodie pocket, pulled out several sticky bombs, and his bat. He wound up and threw one and hit it with his bat with a loud,
CRACK
"That's a dinga'!" He cheers before winding up a few more and the bombs stick to various areas near the large beams. Once he figured he had enough out, he pulled out a small detonator and clicked it. The results were immediate as the building began to fall with loud screams of metal and crumbling of brick. He laughs as the building falls with a mighty crash, shaking the earth under it. Allister was proud of his work, a fast and effective demolition man of his caliber should be. He laughs again before running off to destroy a few more things, after all, he would have to return home before seven.

(Allister is out and on the run meh dudes ;v;)
TsScxkb.gif
(oh my gosh I'm sorry I have to post now X3)

Lokni watched the Reshiram in silence, as Latias and Latios had both grown silent. Then, something hit his mind. His silver eyes caught an explosion below, and almost immediately, he realized he and Evelyn were falling. His eyes widened in surprise as he lost his footing. The three little dragons that had once perched on his shoulders now swirled around himself and Evelyn, screaming in alarm. They were followed by Latias and Latios, who, after a little while of telepathy, dashed off toward the Reshiram to find either help or something else of the sort.

"Evelyn!" Lokni practically screamed her name, but he was already falling away faster than he realized. He didn't have time to utter a single spell before he hit the ground. Immediately, everything went black. The three little pokemon practically exploded toward Evelyn, catching her before she, too, hit the ground. They cried out for Lokni as they did so, but carried out the orders he'd given them.

((I REGRET NOTHING THIS GIVESME AN OPPORTUNITY TO THROW ANOTHER Precious IN HEAR))
(oh my gosh I'm sorry I have to post now X3)

Lokni watched the Reshiram in silence, as Latias and Latios had both grown silent. Then, something hit his mind. His silver eyes caught an explosion below, and almost immediately, he realized he and Evelyn were falling. His eyes widened in surprise as he lost his footing. The three little dragons that had once perched on his shoulders now swirled around himself and Evelyn, screaming in alarm. They were followed by Latias and Latios, who, after a little while of telepathy, dashed off toward the Reshiram to find either help or something else of the sort.

"Evelyn!" Lokni practically screamed her name, but he was already falling away faster than he realized. He didn't have time to utter a single spell before he hit the ground. Immediately, everything went black. The three little pokemon practically exploded toward Evelyn, catching her before she, too, hit the ground. They cried out for Lokni as they did so, but carried out the orders he'd given them.

((I REGRET NOTHING THIS GIVESME AN OPPORTUNITY TO THROW ANOTHER Precious IN HEAR))
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Name:Prowler
Game Origins:monster hunter
Species:Felyne/Prowler
Abilities:can dig underground, has 3 lives usig giant acorns, can hunt giant monsters
Weaknesses:giant 'meownsters' that can explode him, nerscylla (giant spiders)
Family:both parents the same species, has an owner he considers family
Allegiance:Killing monsters and melynxs
Picture or Description:A domesticated cat sized feline,hunched over an onto two legs with a pawprint on their chest, with red scaly armor over that with black spikes

Name:Zane
Game Origins:Monster Hunter
Species:human.kind of superhumany because fighting giant dragons and stuff
Abilities:Can survive fire with armor, can hunt giant monsters, can weild giant swords
Weaknesses:Cats, nerscylla, zinogres (giant electric wolves)
Family:His father, QKZANEQK was a monster hunter, but his mother, leana, was a merchant. he considers prowler family too
Allegiance:Killing treatening monsters
Picture or Description:Tall,scarred, messy brown hair, electric blue eyes, blue and yellow armor
Name:Prowler
Game Origins:monster hunter
Species:Felyne/Prowler
Abilities:can dig underground, has 3 lives usig giant acorns, can hunt giant monsters
Weaknesses:giant 'meownsters' that can explode him, nerscylla (giant spiders)
Family:both parents the same species, has an owner he considers family
Allegiance:Killing monsters and melynxs
Picture or Description:A domesticated cat sized feline,hunched over an onto two legs with a pawprint on their chest, with red scaly armor over that with black spikes

Name:Zane
Game Origins:Monster Hunter
Species:human.kind of superhumany because fighting giant dragons and stuff
Abilities:Can survive fire with armor, can hunt giant monsters, can weild giant swords
Weaknesses:Cats, nerscylla, zinogres (giant electric wolves)
Family:His father, QKZANEQK was a monster hunter, but his mother, leana, was a merchant. he considers prowler family too
Allegiance:Killing treatening monsters
Picture or Description:Tall,scarred, messy brown hair, electric blue eyes, blue and yellow armor
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
(Nice XD

He whistles as he begins to return home down another path. He stops mid-tune when he sees the person on the ground with several unknown, blue, and red creatures. Too bad he didn't have his Eye-lander, it could've taken the heads of the beasts and gave him a bit of a strength and speed boost. He takes out his detonator with one hand and uses the others to get his equipment. He throws a few and detonates them a few feet from the creatures in attempt to scare them away. The human they are hovering around could be worth a few bucks if hes a wanted runaway.
"I SAID GET!" He yells before throwing a few more and detonating them in the air in loud explosions.
(Nice XD

He whistles as he begins to return home down another path. He stops mid-tune when he sees the person on the ground with several unknown, blue, and red creatures. Too bad he didn't have his Eye-lander, it could've taken the heads of the beasts and gave him a bit of a strength and speed boost. He takes out his detonator with one hand and uses the others to get his equipment. He throws a few and detonates them a few feet from the creatures in attempt to scare them away. The human they are hovering around could be worth a few bucks if hes a wanted runaway.
"I SAID GET!" He yells before throwing a few more and detonating them in the air in loud explosions.
TsScxkb.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23