Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forgotten Kingdom (Videogame RP CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@YarnDrawcia
And I'm the one with Siri
@YarnDrawcia
And I'm the one with Siri
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@DragonSeeker YEAH THAT BE GOOD and holy frick everyone hello 18 alerts so sorry! I was at work!
@DragonSeeker YEAH THAT BE GOOD and holy frick everyone hello 18 alerts so sorry! I was at work!
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
@Draconequis YES LOVE IT @snowythedragon ya wanna join????? @DuskyAether KEEP IT you will understand why later @KalliZora love it! And good! I will stop pinging you now. EVERYONE plz sub to make life easier XD @DragonSeeker we have enough peeps now! @YarnDrawcia hey, plumbers are awesome! LETS DO THIS I will start it off...... NOW! ------- Clanking through the street, the large mecha scouts the area. His mechanical optics scan the area, detecting any signs of life. A flicker alerts it to something above, and it gazes up..... The sound of splitting metal rocks the alley. A large sword is yanked out of the bottom of a large gash that ripped through the center of the metal beast. A grunt is followed by a thud as the attacker kicks the decommissioned monster over. Standing before it was a young woman, slightly covered in blue fluid from the robot. She starts to wipe some off.... Until multiple clanks alert her to the other scouts rushing towards her. As they round the corner, she dives into the window of a building while bullets rocket past her. She hisses as one grazes her leg. Rolling to a stop, she slams her back against the stone wall, huffing. Raising her hand to her ear, she shouts over the gunfire outside. "Lokni! I'm cornered! It had friends!" Her arm was already changing to black, and her eye flashes purple. \ [b]EDIT: this is what the scouts look like[/b] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/df/cc/32/dfcc32b39a0af9215e2afe613e4c9b37--powered-exoskeleton-kor.jpg[/img]
@Draconequis YES LOVE IT
@snowythedragon ya wanna join?????
@DuskyAether KEEP IT you will understand why later
@KalliZora love it! And good! I will stop pinging you now. EVERYONE plz sub to make life easier XD
@DragonSeeker we have enough peeps now!
@YarnDrawcia hey, plumbers are awesome! LETS DO THIS I will start it off...... NOW!

Clanking through the street, the large mecha scouts the area. His mechanical optics scan the area, detecting any signs of life. A flicker alerts it to something above, and it gazes up.....

The sound of splitting metal rocks the alley. A large sword is yanked out of the bottom of a large gash that ripped through the center of the metal beast. A grunt is followed by a thud as the attacker kicks the decommissioned monster over. Standing before it was a young woman, slightly covered in blue fluid from the robot. She starts to wipe some off.... Until multiple clanks alert her to the other scouts rushing towards her.

As they round the corner, she dives into the window of a building while bullets rocket past her. She hisses as one grazes her leg. Rolling to a stop, she slams her back against the stone wall, huffing. Raising her hand to her ear, she shouts over the gunfire outside. "Lokni! I'm cornered! It had friends!" Her arm was already changing to black, and her eye flashes purple. \

EDIT: this is what the scouts look like

dfcc32b39a0af9215e2afe613e4c9b37--powered-exoskeleton-kor.jpg
Cináed looked down from their perch. The white dragon had chosen to stay still, preferring not to draw the ire of, well.... anyone right now. The king's tobots are rather interested in one of the guildings, firing bullets. Cináed may be ageless, but tgey don't know how far tyeir immortality extends. Tyey'd rather not find out.

The Reshiram looked around, spying more robots prowling. That was odd. You didn't usually see nearly so many in the streets, did you? You usually saw robots. But not this many of them. Something's up. The Reshiram reaches out with their extrasensory power. Someone's in the building the 'bots are so interested in. That's probably what drew the fire. But for what? Cináed suspects it has something to do with the snatches of dissatisfaction they hear-

Wait. Who is that? Cináed doesn't think they usually come here. They take a closer look to be sure.

((OOC: thanks Avian!

Feel free to have the person Cináed spotted be your character or some rando NPC. Anyone works, hue hue. Cináed'll get into the action in a bit once they have a more clear picture ot the situation.))
Cináed looked down from their perch. The white dragon had chosen to stay still, preferring not to draw the ire of, well.... anyone right now. The king's tobots are rather interested in one of the guildings, firing bullets. Cináed may be ageless, but tgey don't know how far tyeir immortality extends. Tyey'd rather not find out.

The Reshiram looked around, spying more robots prowling. That was odd. You didn't usually see nearly so many in the streets, did you? You usually saw robots. But not this many of them. Something's up. The Reshiram reaches out with their extrasensory power. Someone's in the building the 'bots are so interested in. That's probably what drew the fire. But for what? Cináed suspects it has something to do with the snatches of dissatisfaction they hear-

Wait. Who is that? Cináed doesn't think they usually come here. They take a closer look to be sure.

((OOC: thanks Avian!

Feel free to have the person Cináed spotted be your character or some rando NPC. Anyone works, hue hue. Cináed'll get into the action in a bit once they have a more clear picture ot the situation.))

He/him | FRT+1 x
((HECKERS THIS EXPLOOODED
also avi could precious Lokni have been the queens advisor or nah))

Lokni was very aware of his surroundings, standing on the roof of the building his colleague was under. A simple spell got him up there, and drew the attention of the majority of metal hulks. He didn't seem to even be aware of the gargantuan beasts as he dodged bullets easily. All the while, he muttered under his breath. His steps were rhythmic as he whispered and mentally called for his companions. The two small pokemon, Latias and Latios, darted from behind the vampire, bombarding two of the machines with attacks. Raising a hand carefully to his chest, Lokni finished his spell. The group of robots were enveloped in a large, semi-clear dome. It glowed a soft gold color and became smaller and smaller, crushing the robots unfortunate enough to be caught in the spell.
"I have you covered, Evelyn. La and Lo have the others distracted." His voice shot through the young girl's head, deep and careful. Despite his abnormally small size and frail features, Lokni had a surprisingly deep voice. You wouldn't expect it from someone like him. His body exploded upward in one fluid motion as Latias and Latios finished off the two bots and came rushing to support their friend.
"Be quick, Evelyn. I can hold them off long enough."

((AVI I SHALL THROW IN A PRECIOUS LATOR I PROOMISE

AND I'LL BE EDITING LOKNI'S BIO REEL FAST TOO))
((HECKERS THIS EXPLOOODED
also avi could precious Lokni have been the queens advisor or nah))

Lokni was very aware of his surroundings, standing on the roof of the building his colleague was under. A simple spell got him up there, and drew the attention of the majority of metal hulks. He didn't seem to even be aware of the gargantuan beasts as he dodged bullets easily. All the while, he muttered under his breath. His steps were rhythmic as he whispered and mentally called for his companions. The two small pokemon, Latias and Latios, darted from behind the vampire, bombarding two of the machines with attacks. Raising a hand carefully to his chest, Lokni finished his spell. The group of robots were enveloped in a large, semi-clear dome. It glowed a soft gold color and became smaller and smaller, crushing the robots unfortunate enough to be caught in the spell.
"I have you covered, Evelyn. La and Lo have the others distracted." His voice shot through the young girl's head, deep and careful. Despite his abnormally small size and frail features, Lokni had a surprisingly deep voice. You wouldn't expect it from someone like him. His body exploded upward in one fluid motion as Latias and Latios finished off the two bots and came rushing to support their friend.
"Be quick, Evelyn. I can hold them off long enough."

((AVI I SHALL THROW IN A PRECIOUS LATOR I PROOMISE

AND I'LL BE EDITING LOKNI'S BIO REEL FAST TOO))
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
It was almost dreamlike, following those winding roads. Fi knew this was the place. She had seen it in her flashbacks. Above, she saw the shadow of a familiar figure, fiery eyes seeming to gaze upon her sympathetically. She didn’t know if they really were being sympathetic.
“Hey! Wait up! I remember you!” she called out into the night. Did the great white dragon hear her? Or was it just a figment of her imagination? She waited patiently, waited for it to acknowledge she was there.
It was almost dreamlike, following those winding roads. Fi knew this was the place. She had seen it in her flashbacks. Above, she saw the shadow of a familiar figure, fiery eyes seeming to gaze upon her sympathetically. She didn’t know if they really were being sympathetic.
“Hey! Wait up! I remember you!” she called out into the night. Did the great white dragon hear her? Or was it just a figment of her imagination? She waited patiently, waited for it to acknowledge she was there.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
((...derg i sent you somethin :D ))

Evelyn nods and dashes out. Gripping her blade, it swiftly changes into a saber. Whipping it out, she charges at the last two robots. They take aim and begin to fire. The bullets fly straight at her...... then she's gone. Purple sparkles are left where she was before. Before the robots could react, something slams into the throat section of one, then slices upward, right out of it's head. Slightly ducking, the other is barely missed by the saber as Evelyn slices sideways. It reaches up and fires again, but the bullets whistle through air and particles. As it lowers its arm, the saber protrudes from its center before retracting with a hiss. As the mech falls, Evelyn huffs. She gazes around at the mess, then looks up. With the twitch of her purple eye, she's on the top of the building, close to Lokni. "You alright, old friend?" She asks before suddenly spotting the Reshiram. Her eyes widen and her gaze turns towards it. A voice was echoing from below now, calling up to the great dragon. This was odd.... most tend to stray away from this area......
((...derg i sent you somethin :D ))

Evelyn nods and dashes out. Gripping her blade, it swiftly changes into a saber. Whipping it out, she charges at the last two robots. They take aim and begin to fire. The bullets fly straight at her...... then she's gone. Purple sparkles are left where she was before. Before the robots could react, something slams into the throat section of one, then slices upward, right out of it's head. Slightly ducking, the other is barely missed by the saber as Evelyn slices sideways. It reaches up and fires again, but the bullets whistle through air and particles. As it lowers its arm, the saber protrudes from its center before retracting with a hiss. As the mech falls, Evelyn huffs. She gazes around at the mess, then looks up. With the twitch of her purple eye, she's on the top of the building, close to Lokni. "You alright, old friend?" She asks before suddenly spotting the Reshiram. Her eyes widen and her gaze turns towards it. A voice was echoing from below now, calling up to the great dragon. This was odd.... most tend to stray away from this area......
Lokni nodded, glancing at Evelyn from under his hood. "And you?" He asked, silver eyes trailing along the streets. Latias and Latios floated beside the group, but they also called up to the Reshiram. The little dragons on Lokni's shoulders also cried out. Lokni stole another look toward Evelyn. "Shall we?" The smallest smile alighted his lips as he spoke through the connection. (It is two-way just so ya know)
Lokni nodded, glancing at Evelyn from under his hood. "And you?" He asked, silver eyes trailing along the streets. Latias and Latios floated beside the group, but they also called up to the Reshiram. The little dragons on Lokni's shoulders also cried out. Lokni stole another look toward Evelyn. "Shall we?" The smallest smile alighted his lips as he spoke through the connection. (It is two-way just so ya know)
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
(OOC: HNNNNNG I GOTTA POST.)

Good lord, there was a lot of robots.

It's been that way since Sylas took over. Back when the queen was in power, Luigi remembered that there wasn't this much heavy security. Especially not robotic security.

Luigi was still loyal to the former ruler, but he's not gonna admit that in public where he could be executed on the spot. If there was some kind of rebellion he could join, perhaps he could assist them, but at the moment it would be safer to keep quiet about his allegiances.

The Italian in green would look up to see a white draconic creature perched on top of the buildings a bit away, causing him to jump in surprise a bit. Or a bit for him, a full foot and a half might be a lot for other people.
(OOC: HNNNNNG I GOTTA POST.)

Good lord, there was a lot of robots.

It's been that way since Sylas took over. Back when the queen was in power, Luigi remembered that there wasn't this much heavy security. Especially not robotic security.

Luigi was still loyal to the former ruler, but he's not gonna admit that in public where he could be executed on the spot. If there was some kind of rebellion he could join, perhaps he could assist them, but at the moment it would be safer to keep quiet about his allegiances.

The Italian in green would look up to see a white draconic creature perched on top of the buildings a bit away, causing him to jump in surprise a bit. Or a bit for him, a full foot and a half might be a lot for other people.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
The clash continued. Cináed had identified the three figures. One, a man that Cináed recalled had something to do with the old queen. The second, a human clad in green and blue. The other - a spirit? Cináed fidn't know why. But she seemed familiar.

...she? How did they know that?

“Hey! Wait up! I remember you!” the spirit called, startling Cináed out of their reverie. Yhe Reshiram looked her over sgain. A dim memory. Long ago. Three? Long become three, yes?

"What is your name... and why do you seem so familiar?" Unfortunately for Cináed, telepathy isn't always completely controllable. Bullets fly around, one narrowly missing Cináed. The dragon turns swiftly, stream of blue magic pouring from their mouth. The offending robot goes down, but more bullets force the Reshiram to summon a shield the same blue as their eyes. Cináed listens for a response, either verbal or bullets.
The clash continued. Cináed had identified the three figures. One, a man that Cináed recalled had something to do with the old queen. The second, a human clad in green and blue. The other - a spirit? Cináed fidn't know why. But she seemed familiar.

...she? How did they know that?

“Hey! Wait up! I remember you!” the spirit called, startling Cináed out of their reverie. Yhe Reshiram looked her over sgain. A dim memory. Long ago. Three? Long become three, yes?

"What is your name... and why do you seem so familiar?" Unfortunately for Cináed, telepathy isn't always completely controllable. Bullets fly around, one narrowly missing Cináed. The dragon turns swiftly, stream of blue magic pouring from their mouth. The offending robot goes down, but more bullets force the Reshiram to summon a shield the same blue as their eyes. Cináed listens for a response, either verbal or bullets.

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23