Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Under the knife (1x1)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98
Regulus nods. "I'm glad she's ok." He let Sawbones explain Vendetta, but he remained speechless. Regulus was never one to simply stop speaking. Maybe Aster's condition had forced him too far? Or maybe Vendetta struck something within him... Aster heard the knock. "Ah Doctor Sawbones. You've found him. Pardon me I was resting as you searched... its why I didn't hear you right away." She says apologetically. Regulus smiles at her seeing her awake and well. He hoped she stayed healthy.
Regulus nods. "I'm glad she's ok." He let Sawbones explain Vendetta, but he remained speechless. Regulus was never one to simply stop speaking. Maybe Aster's condition had forced him too far? Or maybe Vendetta struck something within him... Aster heard the knock. "Ah Doctor Sawbones. You've found him. Pardon me I was resting as you searched... its why I didn't hear you right away." She says apologetically. Regulus smiles at her seeing her awake and well. He hoped she stayed healthy.
"No need to apologise madame, you should be resting. I'll let you get back to it as soon as I've reinstated your peace of mind." He motioned for Regulus to sit somewhere elevated. "This won't take but a tick."
"No need to apologise madame, you should be resting. I'll let you get back to it as soon as I've reinstated your peace of mind." He motioned for Regulus to sit somewhere elevated. "This won't take but a tick."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Regulus nods and sits down in a chair he found nearby. Aster smiles. "Thank you Doctor. Hopefully he is well too. Would you like payment for the added check up?" She asks kindly. Regulus smiles at her. He was glad to see her well again.
Regulus nods and sits down in a chair he found nearby. Aster smiles. "Thank you Doctor. Hopefully he is well too. Would you like payment for the added check up?" She asks kindly. Regulus smiles at her. He was glad to see her well again.
"Oh no madam, your hospitality was payment enough. Your paw sir so I can take your pulse."
"Oh no madam, your hospitality was payment enough. Your paw sir so I can take your pulse."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Regulus presents his claw. Aster smiles at him. "Staying an extra night doctor? Seems I don't have a way of checking the time here... but thought I'd extend the offer." She says.
Regulus presents his claw. Aster smiles at him. "Staying an extra night doctor? Seems I don't have a way of checking the time here... but thought I'd extend the offer." She says.
He wen through the motions of his check up pausing before the reflex test. "Oh I don't know madame, I doubt you really want some foreigner poking around in your clan while you're trying to heal up. Not to mention I don't think your mate needs my associate and I hanging about." He looked to Regulus "this last test may be a bit of a shock." He clapped sharply before the other male's face noting his slowed reaction speed. "You require rest sir. And a few decent meals. Otherwise you seem to be in good physical health."
He wen through the motions of his check up pausing before the reflex test. "Oh I don't know madame, I doubt you really want some foreigner poking around in your clan while you're trying to heal up. Not to mention I don't think your mate needs my associate and I hanging about." He looked to Regulus "this last test may be a bit of a shock." He clapped sharply before the other male's face noting his slowed reaction speed. "You require rest sir. And a few decent meals. Otherwise you seem to be in good physical health."
foto_1.png
Aster smiles. "Please stay. We don't mind. And iI'm sure Regulus wouldn't mind company in his library fir awhile." She says honestly. She hoped that they would in case she suffered any health problems when they left. Regulus allows all check up routines to be performed. Though he reacts very slowly to the clap, though he dud react. "Sleep and meals. Ok thank you Doctor." He says. Aster relaxes knowing that his health wasn't in serious need of treatment or anything. She had feared that Regulus would have developed something.
Aster smiles. "Please stay. We don't mind. And iI'm sure Regulus wouldn't mind company in his library fir awhile." She says honestly. She hoped that they would in case she suffered any health problems when they left. Regulus allows all check up routines to be performed. Though he reacts very slowly to the clap, though he dud react. "Sleep and meals. Ok thank you Doctor." He says. Aster relaxes knowing that his health wasn't in serious need of treatment or anything. She had feared that Regulus would have developed something.
"If you insist, I'll stay for one night more." He looked over Regulus once more, "I'm going to prescribe a daily multi vitamin supplement for you to help get you on your feet sooner. They'll quickly replenish whatever you lost during this unfortunate turn of events. I trust you have an apothecary here. I'f not I'll send word to the clan Laceration would be more than happy to prepare them and have them sent over."
"If you insist, I'll stay for one night more." He looked over Regulus once more, "I'm going to prescribe a daily multi vitamin supplement for you to help get you on your feet sooner. They'll quickly replenish whatever you lost during this unfortunate turn of events. I trust you have an apothecary here. I'f not I'll send word to the clan Laceration would be more than happy to prepare them and have them sent over."
foto_1.png
Aster smiles. Regulus nods. "We have a small one." I'll show you." He says. "Thank you Sawbones. Hopefully now both Aster and I recover." Aster smiles. "We should have one. We have been building what we could here. Though not many dragons are trained yet for the positions...." She says. Aster agrees slowly. "We lack doctors here and few other roles."
Aster smiles. Regulus nods. "We have a small one." I'll show you." He says. "Thank you Sawbones. Hopefully now both Aster and I recover." Aster smiles. "We should have one. We have been building what we could here. Though not many dragons are trained yet for the positions...." She says. Aster agrees slowly. "We lack doctors here and few other roles."
He nodded, "unfortunately many clans lack good doctors. Their position is often written off as supplementary rather than vital. Still, this is why we hold exams twice yearly offering training for free to those who hold the most potential." He sat back on his haunches he hadn't really expected to be here a second night. Now that he was finished with his professional charge he didn't really know what to do with himself. Usually when he finished with his appointments he'd go back to his den and speak with his companion or review the reports left by his students.
He nodded, "unfortunately many clans lack good doctors. Their position is often written off as supplementary rather than vital. Still, this is why we hold exams twice yearly offering training for free to those who hold the most potential." He sat back on his haunches he hadn't really expected to be here a second night. Now that he was finished with his professional charge he didn't really know what to do with himself. Usually when he finished with his appointments he'd go back to his den and speak with his companion or review the reports left by his students.
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98