Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paradise-Wild Horse RP (Open)
1 2
[b][center]P A R A D I S E[/center][/b] [center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e2/6a/2e/e26a2e010ea0863c03588eed1cbb6230.gif[/img][/center] [center]Taming and domesticating the horse is one of mankind’s greatest milestones. To this day, horses are being born and bred and raised in human hands. But, who are we to be sure the wild spirit in their hearts has not yet faded? It came suddenly. The first moment, all was fine. The next, all the horses vanished. Instantly. They just poofed. Where did they go? They were transported to another universe, another planet identical to ours, with the same flora and fauna. This planet, Earthe, does not have the rows and rows of tall skyscrapers, nor does it have smog clogging the air. Most importantly, Earthe did not have humans. The horses are finally free, set free, free to follow their wild instincts. This is the place they will find peace and joy, albeit with hardships and sad moments. But this, this was their [i]paradise[/i].[/center]
P A R A D I S E
e26a2e010ea0863c03588eed1cbb6230.gif

Taming and domesticating the horse is one of mankind’s greatest milestones. To this day, horses are being born and bred and raised in human hands. But, who are we to be sure the wild spirit in their hearts has not yet faded?

It came suddenly. The first moment, all was fine. The next, all the horses vanished. Instantly. They just poofed. Where did they go?

They were transported to another universe, another planet identical to ours, with the same flora and fauna. This planet, Earthe, does not have the rows and rows of tall skyscrapers, nor does it have smog clogging the air. Most importantly, Earthe did not have humans.

The horses are finally free, set free, free to follow their wild instincts. This is the place they will find peace and joy, albeit with hardships and sad moments.

But this, this was their paradise.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Rules

Most Important... Most important rule. Be patient. Other players may be busy with school or work and will not have ample time to reply. I know it is hard to be patient while waiting for others to reply, but this is for consideration. Please, do not bug or nag any player for them to hurry up or anything of that sort. Of course, if you will be going away for quite a while, do tell the rest of the community, so we would not be worried.

Powerplaying/Control... Taking control of another player’s characters is utterly unacceptable. Horses are not super horses, they get tired like we do. Not all snaking will be successful, and the stallion will not be able to win every single fight.

Breed/Age... Horses of any breed are accepted in this role play, with exceptions being any breed that is extinct, if any. The horses in the role play will live to the age of 30 and no further. Mares begin losing fertility around 15 years, stallions reach their prime at around 13 years.

Seasons... There will be four Seasons, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter in this role play.
Spring, Summer: 15 pages
Autumn, Winter: 10 pages

Starting Out... Every horse starts out as a loner. A group of 3 or more horses is counted as a herd. All forms are to be posted on the discussion thread.

Posts... This is a leisure role play, so I do not expect you to write a novel for each character each post. However, a length of 2 or more lines is the best and most expected. If you have a word block, please wait until you have ideas.

Strikes/Bans... Breaking any of the rules above result in strikes or bans.
No strikes/bans currently, let’s keep it this way.
Rules

Most Important... Most important rule. Be patient. Other players may be busy with school or work and will not have ample time to reply. I know it is hard to be patient while waiting for others to reply, but this is for consideration. Please, do not bug or nag any player for them to hurry up or anything of that sort. Of course, if you will be going away for quite a while, do tell the rest of the community, so we would not be worried.

Powerplaying/Control... Taking control of another player’s characters is utterly unacceptable. Horses are not super horses, they get tired like we do. Not all snaking will be successful, and the stallion will not be able to win every single fight.

Breed/Age... Horses of any breed are accepted in this role play, with exceptions being any breed that is extinct, if any. The horses in the role play will live to the age of 30 and no further. Mares begin losing fertility around 15 years, stallions reach their prime at around 13 years.

Seasons... There will be four Seasons, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter in this role play.
Spring, Summer: 15 pages
Autumn, Winter: 10 pages

Starting Out... Every horse starts out as a loner. A group of 3 or more horses is counted as a herd. All forms are to be posted on the discussion thread.

Posts... This is a leisure role play, so I do not expect you to write a novel for each character each post. However, a length of 2 or more lines is the best and most expected. If you have a word block, please wait until you have ideas.

Strikes/Bans... Breaking any of the rules above result in strikes or bans.
No strikes/bans currently, let’s keep it this way.
[center][b]Horses[/b][/center] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/ff6ec888db4b869c104f6a9030f21327/tumblr_mmw2t0Qd4j1s5nsdqo1_500.gif[/img] [center][b]Stallions[/b] Crowned King § Lipizzaner § 4 years § Starwindrider[/center] [center][b]Mares[/b][/center] [center]Misty Dawn § Anglo-Arabian § 3 years § Starwindrider Dune § Akhal Teke § 4 years § KalliZora Birdie § American Paint Horse § 8 years § ScarletTheDragon Calli § Gypsy Vanner § 5 years § Goobergirlie [/center]
Horses

tumblr_mmw2t0Qd4j1s5nsdqo1_500.gif
Stallions
Crowned King § Lipizzaner § 4 years § Starwindrider
Mares
Misty Dawn § Anglo-Arabian § 3 years § Starwindrider
Dune § Akhal Teke § 4 years § KalliZora
Birdie § American Paint Horse § 8 years § ScarletTheDragon
Calli § ***** Vanner § 5 years § Goobergirlie
[center][b]Herds[/b][/center] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3dat3RGqU1r1y8hho1_500.gif[/img] [b][u]Stallion’s Herd[/u][/b] Lead Mare [i]Foal[/i] Mare [i]Foal[/i]
Herds

tumblr_m3dat3RGqU1r1y8hho1_500.gif

Stallion’s Herd
Lead Mare
Foal

Mare
Foal
[img]http://bestanimations.com/Nature/spring/daffodils-spring-nature-gif-1.gif[/img] Current Season: [b]Spring[/b]! Foals are being born, stallions are seeking new mares, and mares are coming into heat.
daffodils-spring-nature-gif-1.gif

Current Season: Spring! Foals are being born, stallions are seeking new mares, and mares are coming into heat.
Open! Quick bump!
Open! Quick bump!
@Starwindrider
I’d love to join!
@Starwindrider
I’d love to join!
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@KalliZora

No problem! Just fill in the form. It is in the discussion thread, please post the form in the discussion thread. Discussion: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2293879

Edit: I see you’ve already done so, ignore this message.
@KalliZora

No problem! Just fill in the form. It is in the discussion thread, please post the form in the discussion thread. Discussion: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2293879

Edit: I see you’ve already done so, ignore this message.
@Starwindrider All right, you start.
@Starwindrider All right, you start.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Yay! Another horse RP :D I made a form-check in Discussion.
Yay! Another horse RP :D I made a form-check in Discussion.
ice.gif
1 2