Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With Inudragon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 699 700
Elizabeth rolls her eyes. "Hold it with both hands, and let your arms absorb the recoil." She says, watching him closely.
Elizabeth rolls her eyes. "Hold it with both hands, and let your arms absorb the recoil." She says, watching him closely.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
He trembles slightly more but he nods, holding the grip with both hands. He raises the gun once more, his ears laying back again in preparation of the loud noise before he pulls the trigger again, jumping at the sound but not making any noise.
He trembles slightly more but he nods, holding the grip with both hands. He raises the gun once more, his ears laying back again in preparation of the loud noise before he pulls the trigger again, jumping at the sound but not making any noise.
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
"Better." Elizabeth says, lightly grabbing the barrel of the gun, "I won't force you to have one, but it will be a whole lot safer with one, will you keep it?"
"Better." Elizabeth says, lightly grabbing the barrel of the gun, "I won't force you to have one, but it will be a whole lot safer with one, will you keep it?"
"U-um... yeah..." He nods quickly, starting to wring his hands once more once the gun is taken away. "I'll keep it... i-if it helps any."
"U-um... yeah..." He nods quickly, starting to wring his hands once more once the gun is taken away. "I'll keep it... i-if it helps any."
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
"Thank you." Elizabeth says, clicking the safety on. "It can't shoot till you turn the safety off." She says, holding it out again.
"Thank you." Elizabeth says, clicking the safety on. "It can't shoot till you turn the safety off." She says, holding it out again.
He takes it after a moment, gripping it tightly as he looks at the safety. "Okay. Good. Very good." He nods again, his ears still laid back.
He takes it after a moment, gripping it tightly as he looks at the safety. "Okay. Good. Very good." He nods again, his ears still laid back.
Elizabeth climbs out of the door, then holds a hand down to help Haru up.
Elizabeth climbs out of the door, then holds a hand down to help Haru up.
He blinks a little at the light, but he grabs her hand and hauls himself out of the basement with her help, still trembling slightly. "I-is.. that what you meant a-about not scaring nobody..?"
He blinks a little at the light, but he grabs her hand and hauls himself out of the basement with her help, still trembling slightly. "I-is.. that what you meant a-about not scaring nobody..?"
"Yeah." Elizabeth says, closing the door before walking around to the front of the house, holding the door open.
"Yeah." Elizabeth says, closing the door before walking around to the front of the house, holding the door open.
He gives a small timid nod before he hurries inside, hugging the gun close to his chest to prevent it from being seen. He didn't know what would happen if someone saw it, but he didn't really want to find out any time soon.
He gives a small timid nod before he hurries inside, hugging the gun close to his chest to prevent it from being seen. He didn't know what would happen if someone saw it, but he didn't really want to find out any time soon.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 699 700