Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With Inudragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 699 700
@Inudragon Please subscribe, i am.
@Inudragon Please subscribe, i am.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Done :D Thanks for making the thread
Done :D Thanks for making the thread
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
((I'll start.))

Elizabeth knocks on the door of the address she had been given. She had her arms folded across her chest, and her wings tucked tightly against her jacket. Elizabeth looks at her brother, who was standing beside her. He held his hands tightly behind his back, something Elizabeth couldn't do. She knocks again.
((I'll start.))

Elizabeth knocks on the door of the address she had been given. She had her arms folded across her chest, and her wings tucked tightly against her jacket. Elizabeth looks at her brother, who was standing beside her. He held his hands tightly behind his back, something Elizabeth couldn't do. She knocks again.
(Alright :D I'll reply to this whenever I get chances)

After a few moments, the door opens and a boy with shaggy blue-green hair peeks out. He frowns a little nervously, slightly intimidated. "U-um... yes..? C-can I.. help you?" He shifted a little nervously, not opening the door more than a crack.
(Alright :D I'll reply to this whenever I get chances)

After a few moments, the door opens and a boy with shaggy blue-green hair peeks out. He frowns a little nervously, slightly intimidated. "U-um... yes..? C-can I.. help you?" He shifted a little nervously, not opening the door more than a crack.
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Elizabeth looks at the boy, her gaze softening a bit. "Are you Haru?" She asks, "We aren't going to hurt you I promise." Beside her Jonathan looked a bit nervous, but he didn't say anything. Elizabeth snaps her attention back to the boy.
Elizabeth looks at the boy, her gaze softening a bit. "Are you Haru?" She asks, "We aren't going to hurt you I promise." Beside her Jonathan looked a bit nervous, but he didn't say anything. Elizabeth snaps her attention back to the boy.
He frowns, looking conflicted, then he nods slowly. "Uh-huh... How d'ya know my n-name?" He looks up at them, opening the door slightly wider. He manages a small smile as he looks at them, gripping onto the door a little tightly.
He frowns, looking conflicted, then he nods slowly. "Uh-huh... How d'ya know my n-name?" He looks up at them, opening the door slightly wider. He manages a small smile as he looks at them, gripping onto the door a little tightly.
Elizabeth looked slightly confused, but she hid it with a small smile. "Someone hired us to protect you, was it not you?" She asks gently, running through things in her head. She'd been given hardly any info, just where she needed to be and with who.
Elizabeth looked slightly confused, but she hid it with a small smile. "Someone hired us to protect you, was it not you?" She asks gently, running through things in her head. She'd been given hardly any info, just where she needed to be and with who.
He frowns more in confusion, then his eyes light up and he smiles. "Oh yeah! S-sorry, I forgot..." He giggles sheepishly, then he opens the door up almost all of the way. He's just dressed in pajamas, and he grins at them. "Do you wanna come in?"
He frowns more in confusion, then his eyes light up and he smiles. "Oh yeah! S-sorry, I forgot..." He giggles sheepishly, then he opens the door up almost all of the way. He's just dressed in pajamas, and he grins at them. "Do you wanna come in?"
Elizabeth nods, shaking her wings a bit. She steps inside, her brother just behind. "If you don't mind me asking, what's the problem?" She acted like she didn't know, since she hadn't been told anything, but from her own research was pretty sure she already knew.
Elizabeth nods, shaking her wings a bit. She steps inside, her brother just behind. "If you don't mind me asking, what's the problem?" She acted like she didn't know, since she hadn't been told anything, but from her own research was pretty sure she already knew.
He blinks again, his ears, flopping back against the back of his head. "Uh... S-someone keeps followin' me, and I saw a buncha stuff about... people getting k-killed.. So I was scared." He frowns a little, shifting and closing the door behind them. "It's probably nothin', but I just wanna make sure..."
He blinks again, his ears, flopping back against the back of his head. "Uh... S-someone keeps followin' me, and I saw a buncha stuff about... people getting k-killed.. So I was scared." He frowns a little, shifting and closing the door behind them. "It's probably nothin', but I just wanna make sure..."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 699 700