Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With Inudragon
1 2 ... 433 434 435 436 437 ... 699 700
Sophia whimpers softly, crying, she looked at Haru out of the corner of her eye, then moved her head slightly, revealing a Bobby pin. Elizabeth gets to Haru's house, then closed and locked the door, before running into her room and pulling up her laptop.
Sophia whimpers softly, crying, she looked at Haru out of the corner of her eye, then moved her head slightly, revealing a Bobby pin. Elizabeth gets to Haru's house, then closed and locked the door, before running into her room and pulling up her laptop.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Haru's ears twitch slightly, then he shifts to sit in such a way that it blocks the guards' views. He manages to take the pin, and he carefully attempts to use it on the lock. Raven stops outside her door, giving a soft groan.
Haru's ears twitch slightly, then he shifts to sit in such a way that it blocks the guards' views. He manages to take the pin, and he carefully attempts to use it on the lock. Raven stops outside her door, giving a soft groan.
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
The guard rolls his eyes, then walks in, and yanks Haru back by the collar of his shirt, and pulls the cage with Sophia in it out of the cell before closing it. Elizabeth finds something, then closes her laptop, an opens the door. "Don't follow me." She says.
The guard rolls his eyes, then walks in, and yanks Haru back by the collar of his shirt, and pulls the cage with Sophia in it out of the cell before closing it. Elizabeth finds something, then closes her laptop, an opens the door. "Don't follow me." She says.
Haru squeals in surprise, giving a choked sound. He panics and scrambles to his feet, going to the door. "Pl-pl-please don't hurt hhhher... Please.." Raven frowns at her. "Why?"
Haru squeals in surprise, giving a choked sound. He panics and scrambles to his feet, going to the door. "Pl-pl-please don't hurt hhhher... Please.." Raven frowns at her. "Why?"
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
The guard stares at Haru. "You, sit." He points at the opposite corner of the cell. Sophia whimpers, trying to see Haru. "Or I will kill her." Sophia squeaks, looking scared. She yelped as she felt the cold metal of a gun pressed to her head. She close her eyes, looking scared. Elizabeth looked at Raven. "Just please don't, but keep your phone on."
The guard stares at Haru. "You, sit." He points at the opposite corner of the cell. Sophia whimpers, trying to see Haru. "Or I will kill her." Sophia squeaks, looking scared. She yelped as she felt the cold metal of a gun pressed to her head. She close her eyes, looking scared. Elizabeth looked at Raven. "Just please don't, but keep your phone on."
Haru immediately obeys, going to the opposite corner and flopping down. He pulls his knees to his chest, his ears laid back as he whimpers in fear. Raven looks confused, but he nods. "Okay..."
Haru immediately obeys, going to the opposite corner and flopping down. He pulls his knees to his chest, his ears laid back as he whimpers in fear. Raven looks confused, but he nods. "Okay..."
The guard pulls Sophia away, then a gun goes off, and she screams. Elizabeth looks at him. "I'll text you when and where to get them hopefully."
The guard pulls Sophia away, then a gun goes off, and she screams. Elizabeth looks at him. "I'll text you when and where to get them hopefully."
Haru shrieks, then he huddles further into the corner, starting to hyperventilate. He starts to give a few coked sobs, so he covers his face the best he can. Raven nods and wanders back outisde to look around.
Haru shrieks, then he huddles further into the corner, starting to hyperventilate. He starts to give a few coked sobs, so he covers his face the best he can. Raven nods and wanders back outisde to look around.
((Time skip to a couple days later?))
((Time skip to a couple days later?))
(Sure :3)
(Sure :3)
1 2 ... 433 434 435 436 437 ... 699 700