Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With Inudragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 699 700
"I should be fine." Elizabeth says, "Just please stay inside." She looks at him, waiting for a response before leaving.
"I should be fine." Elizabeth says, "Just please stay inside." She looks at him, waiting for a response before leaving.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
He blinks, then he grins a little more and nods, promptly sitting on the floor and crossing his legs. "Okay! I'll stay right here."
He blinks, then he grins a little more and nods, promptly sitting on the floor and crossing his legs. "Okay! I'll stay right here."
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Elizabeth lets out a small laugh, then runs off, grabbing a the backpack her brother had left, and flapping her wings a bit, then flying up to the roof, kneeling there, she starts to install the camera, once she was finished, she heads to a second place, doing the same thing until she had installed six cameras two on the outside, four on the inside of the house. Then she walks back to the kitchen.
Elizabeth lets out a small laugh, then runs off, grabbing a the backpack her brother had left, and flapping her wings a bit, then flying up to the roof, kneeling there, she starts to install the camera, once she was finished, she heads to a second place, doing the same thing until she had installed six cameras two on the outside, four on the inside of the house. Then she walks back to the kitchen.
As promised, Haru hasn't moved an inch. He grins at her when she comes back. "Did it go okay?" He tilts his head to the side, his ears flopping back against his head.
As promised, Haru hasn't moved an inch. He grins at her when she comes back. "Did it go okay?" He tilts his head to the side, his ears flopping back against his head.
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Elizabeth nods, "Yep." She says, "Did you want to do anything?" She asks.
Elizabeth nods, "Yep." She says, "Did you want to do anything?" She asks.
He frowns in thought, narrowing his eyes a little. "Uh... I don't have a lot of friends.. so I dunno. I usually just kind of.. sit in my room." His ears twitch and he straightens up. "Unless I gotta go get food n' stuff...
He frowns in thought, narrowing his eyes a little. "Uh... I don't have a lot of friends.. so I dunno. I usually just kind of.. sit in my room." His ears twitch and he straightens up. "Unless I gotta go get food n' stuff...
Elizabeth thinks for a moment. "Well please tell me if you decide to go anywhere, also, I have something to teach you later."
Elizabeth thinks for a moment. "Well please tell me if you decide to go anywhere, also, I have something to teach you later."
His ear perk up and he looks up at her, then he hurriedly stands up and grins at her. "Wh-what is it? Can you tell me? Please?" His eyes almost seem to be sparkling from how excited he is.
His ear perk up and he looks up at her, then he hurriedly stands up and grins at her. "Wh-what is it? Can you tell me? Please?" His eyes almost seem to be sparkling from how excited he is.
"I'll tell you when I teach you." Elizabeth says, then walks to the room she'd be staying in, setting up a laptop with all the cameras showing on it.
"I'll tell you when I teach you." Elizabeth says, then walks to the room she'd be staying in, setting up a laptop with all the cameras showing on it.
"Awww..." He seems to almost deflate, then he straightens up and follows her, mostly just curious on what she's doing, but he stops at the doorway. With a small frown, he points to the laptop. "Whassat?"
"Awww..." He seems to almost deflate, then he straightens up and follows her, mostly just curious on what she's doing, but he stops at the doorway. With a small frown, he points to the laptop. "Whassat?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 699 700