Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wasteland Blues [Open RP]
1 2 3 4 5
"Hmph, then shall we go? You lead the way. I think your the only one who knows go to get there. And, who are Saevus and Terra? Friends of yours?" She turned her attention to the small, now opaque dragon. "How'd you do that? I swear you were all wispy' sprit-ty, like a couple of seconds ago?!"
"Hmph, then shall we go? You lead the way. I think your the only one who knows go to get there. And, who are Saevus and Terra? Friends of yours?" She turned her attention to the small, now opaque dragon. "How'd you do that? I swear you were all wispy' sprit-ty, like a couple of seconds ago?!"
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
"Friends? They're scavengers, and they're always up to no good. Best you stay away from them. I never trusted those wildclaws anyway." He too turned his attention to the fae. "Ya know, you're not like any other dragon I've seen out here. By the way, I don't think I ever properly introduced myself. I'm Geminus, one of the few vigilantes in town. I try my best to keep the town peaceful. It's nice to meet ya."
"Friends? They're scavengers, and they're always up to no good. Best you stay away from them. I never trusted those wildclaws anyway." He too turned his attention to the fae. "Ya know, you're not like any other dragon I've seen out here. By the way, I don't think I ever properly introduced myself. I'm Geminus, one of the few vigilantes in town. I try my best to keep the town peaceful. It's nice to meet ya."
miDn30f.gif
((meet you guys in town?))

As he glared in to the bright sunlight, trying to keep the blue guardian in sight, Diotis began to make out something further out. His eyesight wasn't particularly sharp, but the shape far off seemed bigger than a dragon, or even a caravan of dragons. Was this the town the locals had told him about? The other dragon ahead of him seemed to be headed in that direction too, so he decided it wouldn't hurt to alter his course slightly. He strained his ears over the whistling wind, trying to make out voices or the sounds of a settlement, but, again, his senses weren't sharp enough to get anything.

He quickened his pace slightly, hoping to catch up with the guardian before they reached the town ahead. He wasn't the sappy type, but weeks of lonely travelling were beginning to get to him.
((meet you guys in town?))

As he glared in to the bright sunlight, trying to keep the blue guardian in sight, Diotis began to make out something further out. His eyesight wasn't particularly sharp, but the shape far off seemed bigger than a dragon, or even a caravan of dragons. Was this the town the locals had told him about? The other dragon ahead of him seemed to be headed in that direction too, so he decided it wouldn't hurt to alter his course slightly. He strained his ears over the whistling wind, trying to make out voices or the sounds of a settlement, but, again, his senses weren't sharp enough to get anything.

He quickened his pace slightly, hoping to catch up with the guardian before they reached the town ahead. He wasn't the sappy type, but weeks of lonely travelling were beginning to get to him.
WlncKuN.gif __she / her | FR +8
__Wishlist!
__Sales + Giveaways!

__Currently working on: Bookwyrm subspecies!
((sure! *i dunno if you were talking to me or not, but i thought i would respond*))
((sure! *i dunno if you were talking to me or not, but i thought i would respond*))
((-Bump-))
((-Bump-))
miDn30f.gif
((~friendly bump~))
((~friendly bump~))
As he watched the group of other dragons start moving again, he began to sprint. Every single one of his muscles complained at the action, but his determination to see something other than sand was stronger than his need to rest. Corvo also knew he was probably kicking the sand up behind him and making a lot of noise, but there were other dragons up there! The closer he got, the more he could make out the dragons - a Fae and two Nocturnes was his guess just based on the body (blob) type.

"Hey! Wait up!" He called out through the air, his pace slowing a little as he had used a lot of stamina just to get within yelling range of the other dragons. He was still running, but it was more of a gallop instead of a dead sprint.
As he watched the group of other dragons start moving again, he began to sprint. Every single one of his muscles complained at the action, but his determination to see something other than sand was stronger than his need to rest. Corvo also knew he was probably kicking the sand up behind him and making a lot of noise, but there were other dragons up there! The closer he got, the more he could make out the dragons - a Fae and two Nocturnes was his guess just based on the body (blob) type.

"Hey! Wait up!" He called out through the air, his pace slowing a little as he had used a lot of stamina just to get within yelling range of the other dragons. He was still running, but it was more of a gallop instead of a dead sprint.
TD98mt2.png
Geminus turned around quickly when he heard the voice of another dragon. He could make out a figure in the distance. "Hello there!" He yelled. Geminus waved at the new dragon, beckoning him over.
Geminus turned around quickly when he heard the voice of another dragon. He could make out a figure in the distance. "Hello there!" He yelled. Geminus waved at the new dragon, beckoning him over.
miDn30f.gif
~bump~
~bump~
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5