Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Roleplays! Interest Check [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@PsychedAngsty

I'd love to join Dragoncare!
@PsychedAngsty

I'd love to join Dragoncare!
7iF4Ik8.png
q4vz4Sb.png
@Dunno You have filled in the tenth slot for the RP Dragoncare! Please join us on Discord here while we wait for our slots to fill!

See if you can invite some more friends to join you or any of these other RPs--they all need more folks to keep going!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 3
Chosen from Beyond: 2
Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat: 14
@Dunno You have filled in the tenth slot for the RP Dragoncare! Please join us on Discord here while we wait for our slots to fill!

See if you can invite some more friends to join you or any of these other RPs--they all need more folks to keep going!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 3
Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat: 14
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/000/861/frog_bump.jpg[/img]
frog_bump.jpg
@PsychedAngsty

If this turns into any of these, I'd love to be part of either the first or the third ^^
@PsychedAngsty

If this turns into any of these, I'd love to be part of either the first or the third ^^
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@psychedangsty

I guess I didn't realize it was on Discord! I apologize for that if I missed it on there. I don't have a Discord at the moment. Sorry about the inconvenience!
@psychedangsty

I guess I didn't realize it was on Discord! I apologize for that if I missed it on there. I don't have a Discord at the moment. Sorry about the inconvenience!
Uq1cq4S.png
[Vanderforge voice]3, 2, 1, BUMP! *HEAVY METAL MUSIC BLARES*
[Vanderforge voice]3, 2, 1, BUMP! *HEAVY METAL MUSIC BLARES*
And then there was a wacky chase scene.
RPer (Character FAQ here. You only need to read the General section.)
+3 FR server time
.:GPXPlus:.
Collab Group Squiby
@Thornasaur Ah, it's perfectly all right! Though would you mind taking a few minutes to download it and connect to us? It's a more convenient system!

@KallyPaige You have filled in the eleventh slot for the RP Dragoncare and the seventh slot for the RP Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat! Please join us on Discord here while we wait for our slots to fill!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 2
Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat: 13
@Thornasaur Ah, it's perfectly all right! Though would you mind taking a few minutes to download it and connect to us? It's a more convenient system!

@KallyPaige You have filled in the eleventh slot for the RP Dragoncare and the seventh slot for the RP Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat! Please join us on Discord here while we wait for our slots to fill!

SLOTS LEFT
Dragoncare: 2
Ta Taroatal ta Vebhal gat: 13
@PsychedAngsty

I don't have a discord, but I'll ping a friend. :D

@EmeraldJubilee
@PsychedAngsty

I don't have a discord, but I'll ping a friend. :D

@EmeraldJubilee
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@thornasaur @kallypaige

Discord on laptops and desktop require no downloads and only to create a account. If your on mobile then you do need to download the app and create a account. If you already knew this then feel free to ignore this post ^_^
@thornasaur @kallypaige

Discord on laptops and desktop require no downloads and only to create a account. If your on mobile then you do need to download the app and create a account. If you already knew this then feel free to ignore this post ^_^
@KallyPaige Oh! Just click on that link--if you're on computer, you should be able to get to it right away! It would be a web browser version, though. Please join us there--it's more convenient!
@KallyPaige Oh! Just click on that link--if you're on computer, you should be able to get to it right away! It would be a web browser version, though. Please join us there--it's more convenient!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7