Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows That Breathe (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 379 380
Callidora amazing as an antagonist, I always look forward to seeing her next move ^^

Yup, couldn't keep her an adult for too long! Just can't resist a puppy, can ya? Depends XD

Awesome post though! Oh my gosh Callidora... will Athus accept the deal? Find out on the next episode! Lol XD I'm excited to read the conversation between Callidora and Athus, 'cause I know it's going to go longer ^^
Callidora amazing as an antagonist, I always look forward to seeing her next move ^^

Yup, couldn't keep her an adult for too long! Just can't resist a puppy, can ya? Depends XD

Awesome post though! Oh my gosh Callidora... will Athus accept the deal? Find out on the next episode! Lol XD I'm excited to read the conversation between Callidora and Athus, 'cause I know it's going to go longer ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
Aye I'm home now, though I will definitely have more afternoon classes x_x

Well Malarich was the God of Power, in the previous RP he was close to wipe out all humanity and use them as fodders for the monsters xD

Well this is going to be interesting, a half-breed -as the humans put it- offer to make a deal with a member of the Council
Aye I'm home now, though I will definitely have more afternoon classes x_x

Well Malarich was the God of Power, in the previous RP he was close to wipe out all humanity and use them as fodders for the monsters xD

Well this is going to be interesting, a half-breed -as the humans put it- offer to make a deal with a member of the Council
Hi! I hope that’s a good thing... it isn’t, is it XD

Oh my... wow, that sounds lovely... why was he stopped again? Jk I think I know why XD

It is very interesting, I can’t wait! ^^
Hi! I hope that’s a good thing... it isn’t, is it XD

Oh my... wow, that sounds lovely... why was he stopped again? Jk I think I know why XD

It is very interesting, I can’t wait! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
It really isn't lol xD I'm dying, send help. It won't be long till they force us to have classes on Saturday x_x

Yeah why was he stopped again, really? xD It's all the Spirits and Valdis' fault xD

Yep!
It really isn't lol xD I'm dying, send help. It won't be long till they force us to have classes on Saturday x_x

Yeah why was he stopped again, really? xD It's all the Spirits and Valdis' fault xD

Yep!
I wish I could... here, have some cat posters or something XD [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41d9F5cJetL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg[/img] [img]https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.90898200.5085/mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg[/img] I wonder why they helped the humans in the first place, they’re so rotten except for a couple if you know what I mean XD I wish you the best of luck with your afternoon classes, no weekend classes please, those are just... wow x_x
I wish I could... here, have some cat posters or something XD

41d9F5cJetL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg

I wonder why they helped the humans in the first place, they’re so rotten except for a couple if you know what I mean XD

I wish you the best of luck with your afternoon classes, no weekend classes please, those are just... wow x_x
xk7ymDQ.png
Omg the second one xD That's so dark for such a cute post xD

And I think that it was personal on a level, and because Malarich was a full-on evil guy so they needed to stop him before he was done with the humans and move on to something else xD After all, he seek to kill all the Spirits o_o

And thanks Lugia, I'll try my best xD And yeah, please no weekend classes x_x
Omg the second one xD That's so dark for such a cute post xD

And I think that it was personal on a level, and because Malarich was a full-on evil guy so they needed to stop him before he was done with the humans and move on to something else xD After all, he seek to kill all the Spirits o_o

And thanks Lugia, I'll try my best xD And yeah, please no weekend classes x_x
It’s from Gravity Falls :3 I might be obsessed XD

Oh, that’s why... I can definitely see a reason there XD If they had done it to save the humans, I would raised an eyebrow, and Call would’ve joined me XD

Tem and June are just... so... freaking... adorable together! I ship them <3 Their ship name would probably be something like Tune or Jem <3
It’s from Gravity Falls :3 I might be obsessed XD

Oh, that’s why... I can definitely see a reason there XD If they had done it to save the humans, I would raised an eyebrow, and Call would’ve joined me XD

Tem and June are just... so... freaking... adorable together! I ship them <3 Their ship name would probably be something like Tune or Jem <3
xk7ymDQ.png
Good morning!! ^^

XD ikr
Good morning!! ^^

XD ikr
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Omg that's why! XD I know that art-style but couldn't figure it out, I'm so bad xD

Yep xD Last thing they'd expect was for the humans to turn out like this after they've saved them from being served like pizza on Tuesday night xD

Aww thank you! And I ship Call with Lucine *cough* be proud, it's one of the few and very rare boy x girl ship I have xD (Either platonic or romantic)

Honestly that I did not expect Tem and June at all in the first RP xD Here they are now! And either of those names sound smooth! x3

Morning Dusk!
Omg that's why! XD I know that art-style but couldn't figure it out, I'm so bad xD

Yep xD Last thing they'd expect was for the humans to turn out like this after they've saved them from being served like pizza on Tuesday night xD

Aww thank you! And I ship Call with Lucine *cough* be proud, it's one of the few and very rare boy x girl ship I have xD (Either platonic or romantic)

Honestly that I did not expect Tem and June at all in the first RP xD Here they are now! And either of those names sound smooth! x3

Morning Dusk!
I know he'd be after a Sunvaar xD Well things are definitely getting more interesting now >:)
I know he'd be after a Sunvaar xD Well things are definitely getting more interesting now >:)
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 379 380