Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private Roleplay with CaptainMoondyne
1 2 3 4 5
"He did come!" Royal said happily. "I think I know where he is. Follow me!" She shot up and spiraled in the air, waiting for Verity.

Forestspirit nodded. "Well, at least Skydancers eat plants as well, not just insects. Mind if I sit with you?"

Thanos sighed again as he looked away, doubting that he was even going to find Verity. Besides, he couldn't bear to watch all the happiness and joy going between the two clans.
"He did come!" Royal said happily. "I think I know where he is. Follow me!" She shot up and spiraled in the air, waiting for Verity.

Forestspirit nodded. "Well, at least Skydancers eat plants as well, not just insects. Mind if I sit with you?"

Thanos sighed again as he looked away, doubting that he was even going to find Verity. Besides, he couldn't bear to watch all the happiness and joy going between the two clans.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
Verity immediately felt relief rush through her and she spread her wings, gracefully boosting herself into the air. She definitely didn't want to lose the Spiral like she had Thanos in the crowd, so flying was her next option.

Athena smiled, now completely at ease. Well, as at ease she could get while sitting outdoors. "No, of course not."

Verity immediately felt relief rush through her and she spread her wings, gracefully boosting herself into the air. She definitely didn't want to lose the Spiral like she had Thanos in the crowd, so flying was her next option.

Athena smiled, now completely at ease. Well, as at ease she could get while sitting outdoors. "No, of course not."

_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Royal led Verity to Thanos and landed in front of him. "What is it, Royal -" He sighed before noticing Verity. "Verity!" He said, showing happiness and excitement for the first time in months.

Forestspirit sat down next to her. "It's a nice day out. Do you have any friends in my clan you want to talk to?"
Royal led Verity to Thanos and landed in front of him. "What is it, Royal -" He sighed before noticing Verity. "Verity!" He said, showing happiness and excitement for the first time in months.

Forestspirit sat down next to her. "It's a nice day out. Do you have any friends in my clan you want to talk to?"
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
"Thanos! It's so good to finally see you again!" Verity beamed, landing beside the Spiral in front of her brother. She then proceeded to give him a tight hug.

Athena shook her head, her expression now rather regretful. "It is... I'm afraid that I'm not acquainted with many dragons outside of the Clan. After arriving and becoming a member of it, I've never really seen the need to make any other friends."
"Thanos! It's so good to finally see you again!" Verity beamed, landing beside the Spiral in front of her brother. She then proceeded to give him a tight hug.

Athena shook her head, her expression now rather regretful. "It is... I'm afraid that I'm not acquainted with many dragons outside of the Clan. After arriving and becoming a member of it, I've never really seen the need to make any other friends."
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Royal grinned as she launched up and away. "How is it going?" Thanks asked as he tried a smile. It felt odd on his face, plus it hurt those muscles, so he stopped trying to smile. So instead he stood there, not sure to sit down or not.

Forestspirit watched Athena carefully for a few moments. After a while, she said, "It's good to make friends outside of your clan. Help them, keep up contact with them. One day, who knows? They may be able to return the favor."
Royal grinned as she launched up and away. "How is it going?" Thanks asked as he tried a smile. It felt odd on his face, plus it hurt those muscles, so he stopped trying to smile. So instead he stood there, not sure to sit down or not.

Forestspirit watched Athena carefully for a few moments. After a while, she said, "It's good to make friends outside of your clan. Help them, keep up contact with them. One day, who knows? They may be able to return the favor."
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
(Sorry for not replying! I was on holiday; I apologize for not informing you of that)

"Pretty well! Everything is going well in the Clan at the moment: Food is plentiful, nobody's been causing any trouble and I'm enjoying being a Healer. What about you? I haven't heard from you in so long," VerityWhisper said enthusiastically. She then sobered, frowning at Thanos. "I thought we agreed to keep in touch."

Athena slowly nodded, carefully processing the other dragon's words. "I see what you mean, and you're quite right. How do you suggest that I get to know other dragons, dragons who aren't from my Clan?"
(Sorry for not replying! I was on holiday; I apologize for not informing you of that)

"Pretty well! Everything is going well in the Clan at the moment: Food is plentiful, nobody's been causing any trouble and I'm enjoying being a Healer. What about you? I haven't heard from you in so long," VerityWhisper said enthusiastically. She then sobered, frowning at Thanos. "I thought we agreed to keep in touch."

Athena slowly nodded, carefully processing the other dragon's words. "I see what you mean, and you're quite right. How do you suggest that I get to know other dragons, dragons who aren't from my Clan?"
(It's Ok)
"I tried, but at first I didn't know how, then I didn't know how to send a message, then I couldn't think of anything to say, then I didn't know how to write..." Thanos sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Well, for starters, you could talk to them," Forestspirit suggested. "You could also play a game with them or something. Or if you know how to write, you could become pen pals with someone."
(It's Ok)
"I tried, but at first I didn't know how, then I didn't know how to send a message, then I couldn't think of anything to say, then I didn't know how to write..." Thanos sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Well, for starters, you could talk to them," Forestspirit suggested. "You could also play a game with them or something. Or if you know how to write, you could become pen pals with someone."
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
(That's good :)

"Perhaps you could've gotten one of your fellow Clan members to help," Verity suggested. "You know them pretty well by now, right?"

"Good idea, but how do I do that? I don't often leave my Clan's territory, you see," Athena explained with a troubled look.
(That's good :)

"Perhaps you could've gotten one of your fellow Clan members to help," Verity suggested. "You know them pretty well by now, right?"

"Good idea, but how do I do that? I don't often leave my Clan's territory, you see," Athena explained with a troubled look.
Thanos looked down as he shook his head sadly. "No. I don't," he whispered. His wings sagged as his tail twitched.

"Well, you're here right now," Forestspirit said. "We're currently not on your clan. Why not this this chance?" She flicked her tail towards a group of dragons. "It's the perfect opportunity."
Thanos looked down as he shook his head sadly. "No. I don't," he whispered. His wings sagged as his tail twitched.

"Well, you're here right now," Forestspirit said. "We're currently not on your clan. Why not this this chance?" She flicked her tail towards a group of dragons. "It's the perfect opportunity."
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
Verity blinked, her expression one of surprise. "W-what? Why not?" She stared at him expectantly.

"Right..." Athena mumbled, gazing at the small group of dragons nearby. She then glanced at the dragon next to her, suddenly overcome with nervousness.
Verity blinked, her expression one of surprise. "W-what? Why not?" She stared at him expectantly.

"Right..." Athena mumbled, gazing at the small group of dragons nearby. She then glanced at the dragon next to her, suddenly overcome with nervousness.
1 2 3 4 5