Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private Roleplay with CaptainMoondyne
1 2 3 4 5
"Thanos, I told you to conserve your power," Mystique said quietly.

"Calm down. Deep breaths. It'll be fine, I promise," Forestspirit said calmly.
"Thanos, I told you to conserve your power," Mystique said quietly.

"Calm down. Deep breaths. It'll be fine, I promise," Forestspirit said calmly.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
As soon as she'd spotted Thanos, Verity let out a shriek of horror and flew down as quickly as she could, nearly crashing into the dirt. "What happened?"

"No, it won't be! It's not! How could she just leave us like that? Someone could've been severely injured!" The irritated skydancer stamped a foot.
As soon as she'd spotted Thanos, Verity let out a shriek of horror and flew down as quickly as she could, nearly crashing into the dirt. "What happened?"

"No, it won't be! It's not! How could she just leave us like that? Someone could've been severely injured!" The irritated skydancer stamped a foot.
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Mystique looked up. "You must be Verity. Thanos didn't conserve his power, and I'm trying to wake him up with some medicine. However, I need to ask you a few questions."

"No one appears to be severely injured at this point," Forestspirit sighed. "And even if they were, there are healers in both clans."
Mystique looked up. "You must be Verity. Thanos didn't conserve his power, and I'm trying to wake him up with some medicine. However, I need to ask you a few questions."

"No one appears to be severely injured at this point," Forestspirit sighed. "And even if they were, there are healers in both clans."
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
Verity nodded her assent, her bright eyes misting slightly. "Is he going to be alright?"

Athena nodded slowly, then started looking around. Now I should ask Aden or someone where she is...
Verity nodded her assent, her bright eyes misting slightly. "Is he going to be alright?"

Athena nodded slowly, then started looking around. Now I should ask Aden or someone where she is...
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
"He's going to be alright, but did he receive trauma as a child that he hid from his parents?"

"Just calm down. Please. I'm sure everything is alright," Forestspirit said gently.
"He's going to be alright, but did he receive trauma as a child that he hid from his parents?"

"Just calm down. Please. I'm sure everything is alright," Forestspirit said gently.
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
Verity immediately broke eye contact with the Imperial, lowering her gaze to the grass and nervously shuffling her feet. "Er... yes... But Mama and Papa can't know."

Athena reluctantly nodded with a sigh of resignation. "Alright then."
Verity immediately broke eye contact with the Imperial, lowering her gaze to the grass and nervously shuffling her feet. "Er... yes... But Mama and Papa can't know."

Athena reluctantly nodded with a sigh of resignation. "Alright then."
The Fae nodded slightly. "Of course. What trauma did he receive?"

"Everything will be alright," Forestspirit replied gently.
The Fae nodded slightly. "Of course. What trauma did he receive?"

"Everything will be alright," Forestspirit replied gently.
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
"Well... Thanos had always loved wandering off and exploring by himself... said that the feeling of being completely alone calmed something inside him... then one afternoon he came back dazed with... darkness and chaos in his eyes. He was never quite the same again, always moody and muttering to himself. He also started disappearing for hours at a time. I knew that something had happened, something had gone wrong, so, one day, I followed him," Verity said hesitantly, speaking slowly as she recalled Thanos' hatchling days. "The walk was long, but he eventually stopped before a cave. It was partially hidden behind some boulders, but looked pretty ordinary overall. However, once he went inside with me cautiously following behind, I got the most unsettling feeling. The feeling steadily intensified as we ventured further into the cave, but it suddenly became suffocating when the cave widened out. That was when I saw... I saw it." The Skydancer shuddered and closed her eyes.

"If you say so."
"Well... Thanos had always loved wandering off and exploring by himself... said that the feeling of being completely alone calmed something inside him... then one afternoon he came back dazed with... darkness and chaos in his eyes. He was never quite the same again, always moody and muttering to himself. He also started disappearing for hours at a time. I knew that something had happened, something had gone wrong, so, one day, I followed him," Verity said hesitantly, speaking slowly as she recalled Thanos' hatchling days. "The walk was long, but he eventually stopped before a cave. It was partially hidden behind some boulders, but looked pretty ordinary overall. However, once he went inside with me cautiously following behind, I got the most unsettling feeling. The feeling steadily intensified as we ventured further into the cave, but it suddenly became suffocating when the cave widened out. That was when I saw... I saw it." The Skydancer shuddered and closed her eyes.

"If you say so."
(Sorry, Capt, but my PSA on Q applies to this as well. Sorry...)
(Sorry, Capt, but my PSA on Q applies to this as well. Sorry...)
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
1 2 3 4 5