Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private Roleplay with CaptainMoondyne
1 2 3 4 5
@CaptainMoondyne
Sorry for taking so long... But here's the topic! So do you want to start, or me?
(To refresh the memory: both of our clans are meeting each other to the request of Thanos and VerityWhisper)

Also, do you prefer to be pinged or do you want to subscribe?
@CaptainMoondyne
Sorry for taking so long... But here's the topic! So do you want to start, or me?
(To refresh the memory: both of our clans are meeting each other to the request of Thanos and VerityWhisper)

Also, do you prefer to be pinged or do you want to subscribe?
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
@CassieRose
It's totally fine :) I don't mind who starts; You can if you want to and if you don't want to, then I'm happy to start.

What do you mean by subscribing? Also, just so you're aware, the Clan has changed hands since we last communicated on here; CaribbeanRose is now the Clan Leader
@CassieRose
It's totally fine :) I don't mind who starts; You can if you want to and if you don't want to, then I'm happy to start.

What do you mean by subscribing? Also, just so you're aware, the Clan has changed hands since we last communicated on here; CaribbeanRose is now the Clan Leader
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
@CaptainMoondyne
Do you see the star next to the New Topic button? That's the subscribe button. If you click on it, it turns yellow, and you're subscribed. I'm already subscribed.

I noticed CaribbeanRose already, and you can start.
@CaptainMoondyne
Do you see the star next to the New Topic button? That's the subscribe button. If you click on it, it turns yellow, and you're subscribed. I'm already subscribed.

I noticed CaribbeanRose already, and you can start.
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
@CassieRose
(Ok, and I've subscribed)

VerityWhisper nervously walked next to Carose as the Clan made its way to the location on the border of the two Clans where the Gathering was to take place. She tried not to fidget, but, from the worried looks that her parents would give her from time to time, she was completely failing.

"Just beyond this hill!" Carose suddenly announced.
@CassieRose
(Ok, and I've subscribed)

VerityWhisper nervously walked next to Carose as the Clan made its way to the location on the border of the two Clans where the Gathering was to take place. She tried not to fidget, but, from the worried looks that her parents would give her from time to time, she was completely failing.

"Just beyond this hill!" Carose suddenly announced.
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
(Great! Now we won't have to ping each other)

Thanos was quietly following his clan as they flew towards the border. Rosalie was in the lead, and was flying calmly, while the Spirals were the most excited, zipping all over the place. Thanos was excited too, but he didn't know how to show it. But he was excited to see his sister again.
(Great! Now we won't have to ping each other)

Thanos was quietly following his clan as they flew towards the border. Rosalie was in the lead, and was flying calmly, while the Spirals were the most excited, zipping all over the place. Thanos was excited too, but he didn't know how to show it. But he was excited to see his sister again.
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
(Darn, I temporarily forgot that we were roleplaying with dragons; Why walk when you can fly?)

After a light climb, the dragons crested the hill and made their way down into the lush meadow on the other side. Carose immediately scanned their surroundings, trying to spot any signs of the other Clan.

"It doesn't look as if they've arrived yet," she eventually mused, seating herself on the large trunk of a fallen oak.

VerityWhisper nodded and sat down in slight relief. She'd definitely have to start doing more walking.

Varialon watched as the rest of the Clan seated themselves in various places around the meadow as they waited for the other Clan to arrive, especially noting with amusement the look of fear that crossed Athena's face as she reluctantly sat down on a fairly large boulder that she'd deemed bug-free. Perhaps she hadn't noticed the large centipede that was sun-bathing on the other side?
(Darn, I temporarily forgot that we were roleplaying with dragons; Why walk when you can fly?)

After a light climb, the dragons crested the hill and made their way down into the lush meadow on the other side. Carose immediately scanned their surroundings, trying to spot any signs of the other Clan.

"It doesn't look as if they've arrived yet," she eventually mused, seating herself on the large trunk of a fallen oak.

VerityWhisper nodded and sat down in slight relief. She'd definitely have to start doing more walking.

Varialon watched as the rest of the Clan seated themselves in various places around the meadow as they waited for the other Clan to arrive, especially noting with amusement the look of fear that crossed Athena's face as she reluctantly sat down on a fairly large boulder that she'd deemed bug-free. Perhaps she hadn't noticed the large centipede that was sun-bathing on the other side?
(Not all dragons can fly. Snappers can't fly)

Soon the other clan was there. Rosalie came up to Carose and started a conversation. Forestspirit tried to say hello to Athena. And Thanos nervously looked around for Verity, noting with a pang of sadness on how happy both clans were.
(Not all dragons can fly. Snappers can't fly)

Soon the other clan was there. Rosalie came up to Carose and started a conversation. Forestspirit tried to say hello to Athena. And Thanos nervously looked around for Verity, noting with a pang of sadness on how happy both clans were.
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
(Ah, right)

Athena glanced at the dragon who'd come over to her and gave her a polite smile, before going back to scanning the ground around her for bugs. She could practically feel them around her, which made her very uncomfortable and on edge.

Meanwhile, Verity was trying to spot Thanos in the crowd of dragons that had just arrived from the other Clan. She was also trying to hide her slight fear of strangers.

Carose smiled and nodded at something that Rosalie said, then glanced around to see how all of her Clanmates were faring. Satisfied that everything was going well, she turned back to Rosalie.
(Ah, right)

Athena glanced at the dragon who'd come over to her and gave her a polite smile, before going back to scanning the ground around her for bugs. She could practically feel them around her, which made her very uncomfortable and on edge.

Meanwhile, Verity was trying to spot Thanos in the crowd of dragons that had just arrived from the other Clan. She was also trying to hide her slight fear of strangers.

Carose smiled and nodded at something that Rosalie said, then glanced around to see how all of her Clanmates were faring. Satisfied that everything was going well, she turned back to Rosalie.
Thanos sighed as he stood at the distant edge of the two clans. He hoped Verity knew him enough that she would find him there. Without a word, Thanos watched the two clans. If I don't belong in my home clan, and if I don't belong in Rosalie's clan, then where do I belong?

Royal came flying up to Verity. "Hi! Hi, hi, hi!" She said excitedly, which was perfectly normal for a Spiral. "Need some help with something?" She flew around in loops around Verity.

Forestspirit frowned, then nodded as soon as she understood. With a quick swipe, she killed the centipede on the rock and threw it away. "Afraid of bugs?" She guessed with a slight smile.
Thanos sighed as he stood at the distant edge of the two clans. He hoped Verity knew him enough that she would find him there. Without a word, Thanos watched the two clans. If I don't belong in my home clan, and if I don't belong in Rosalie's clan, then where do I belong?

Royal came flying up to Verity. "Hi! Hi, hi, hi!" She said excitedly, which was perfectly normal for a Spiral. "Need some help with something?" She flew around in loops around Verity.

Forestspirit frowned, then nodded as soon as she understood. With a quick swipe, she killed the centipede on the rock and threw it away. "Afraid of bugs?" She guessed with a slight smile.
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
Verity blinked and looked around wildly as she tried to focus on the energetic Spiral who had appeared out of nowhere. "H-hello, y-yes... I do... I g-guess." She momentarily stopped talking to concentrate on on her words. "I'm trying to find my brother, Thanos. He did come didn't he?" Perhaps he was too nervous to come... Or perhaps he's just hiding somewhere: That would probably be the most likely.

Athena sighed in instant relief once she saw the centipede go flying, and then shuddered. "Unfortunately, yes. Mostly just the creepy, crawly ones."
Verity blinked and looked around wildly as she tried to focus on the energetic Spiral who had appeared out of nowhere. "H-hello, y-yes... I do... I g-guess." She momentarily stopped talking to concentrate on on her words. "I'm trying to find my brother, Thanos. He did come didn't he?" Perhaps he was too nervous to come... Or perhaps he's just hiding somewhere: That would probably be the most likely.

Athena sighed in instant relief once she saw the centipede go flying, and then shuddered. "Unfortunately, yes. Mostly just the creepy, crawly ones."
1 2 3 4 5