Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dustclan (x2)| OOC/Joining | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
The main topic is here.

Pink text means the cat is pregnant or nursing.
Green text means the cat is sick or injured.

Characters

Leader
shrubscatter | 35 moons | female | hairless pink cat with a snaggled right tooth | TimeOblivion

Deputy
waspstrike | 31 moons | male | gray and orange cat with a scarred face and green eyes | NickelDragons

Defenders
sootmask | 39 moons | male | blue sphynx with darker skin around face, yellow eyes | Malignantt

Medicine Cat
acornstem | 31 moons | male | red cat with black markings and green eyes | TimeOblivion

apprentice: closed?

Hunters
sleekfoot | 28 moons | female | slim, scarred brown she-cat with green eyes | Malignantt
robinheart | 29 moons | female | rust colored cat with brown tabby stripes and yellow eyes | NickelDragons

Guards
palethroat | 25 moons | female | large ginger tabby with white patches | Malignantt

Keepers
pebblespine | 38 moons | male | dusty brown cat with a gray stripe, blind green eyes | Malignantt
bellaheart | 30 moons | female | sand-colored tabby with green eyes | AndromedaGalaxy
fawnpad | 30 moons | male | gray cat with caramel colored stripes | TimeOblivion

Apprentices
kawapaw | 7 moons | male | long-furred white tom with blue eyes | Dunno
cactuspaw | 7 moons | male | spiky brown and black fur, amber eyes, long claws | Malignantt
riverpaw | 7 moons | female | light blue-gray cat with long tail and small frame, green eyes | NickelDragons

Kits
addaxkit | 1 moon | female | tiny brown tabby with white paws and chest, blue eyes | TimeOblivion
fallowkit | 3 moons | female | yellow and beige dappled cat with brown stripes, amber eyes | NickelDragons
mothkit | 3 moons | male | gray and brown tabby with messy fur and amber eyes | Malignantt

Loners
name | age | gender | brief description | rper

Kittypets
The main topic is here.

Pink text means the cat is pregnant or nursing.
Green text means the cat is sick or injured.

Characters

Leader
shrubscatter | 35 moons | female | hairless pink cat with a snaggled right tooth | TimeOblivion

Deputy
waspstrike | 31 moons | male | gray and orange cat with a scarred face and green eyes | NickelDragons

Defenders
sootmask | 39 moons | male | blue sphynx with darker skin around face, yellow eyes | Malignantt

Medicine Cat
acornstem | 31 moons | male | red cat with black markings and green eyes | TimeOblivion

apprentice: closed?

Hunters
sleekfoot | 28 moons | female | slim, scarred brown she-cat with green eyes | Malignantt
robinheart | 29 moons | female | rust colored cat with brown tabby stripes and yellow eyes | NickelDragons

Guards
palethroat | 25 moons | female | large ginger tabby with white patches | Malignantt

Keepers
pebblespine | 38 moons | male | dusty brown cat with a gray stripe, blind green eyes | Malignantt
bellaheart | 30 moons | female | sand-colored tabby with green eyes | AndromedaGalaxy
fawnpad | 30 moons | male | gray cat with caramel colored stripes | TimeOblivion

Apprentices
kawapaw | 7 moons | male | long-furred white tom with blue eyes | Dunno
cactuspaw | 7 moons | male | spiky brown and black fur, amber eyes, long claws | Malignantt
riverpaw | 7 moons | female | light blue-gray cat with long tail and small frame, green eyes | NickelDragons

Kits
addaxkit | 1 moon | female | tiny brown tabby with white paws and chest, blue eyes | TimeOblivion
fallowkit | 3 moons | female | yellow and beige dappled cat with brown stripes, amber eyes | NickelDragons
mothkit | 3 moons | male | gray and brown tabby with messy fur and amber eyes | Malignantt

Loners

Kittypets
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
Territory/ Other Information

Their territory is mostly desert and steep, rocky cliffs, the best area being the small lake oasis close to their cliffside camp, where fish and herbs can be found, though it shrinks considerably in the summer, making prey overall more scarce. Mostly hunting in the cooler night, they stalk in the low undergrowth of their territory, including rock alcoves and low, scrubby weeds.
Dustclan's camp is a series of earthen dens on the side of a desert cliff, disguised by the bushes that block the entrances. The hunters, guards, and deputy share the largest den near the bottom of the cliff, the apprentices in a smaller offshoot. The keepers sleep in alcoves near the nursery, which is higher up but deep-set in the rock, the exit guarded with densely woven grasses. The leader lives in a smaller alcove near the top of the cliff, likely once the home of a cougar, and a smaller den a decent ways under is for one defender(they rotate every night), who keeps watch on the rest of the clan. The medicine cat's den is at the very bottom, close to the damper soil and plants.
Twolegs are not very common around Dustclan territory, the exception being a small trailer park near the Thunderpath. While Twolegs rarely venture far into the desert, wariness is present regardless. There are a fair amount of rouges, but for their part they know to avoid the hostile clan's territory, and often stick to rats near the trailer park.
The cats of Dustclan tend to be small, long-legged, and limber, with long claws and tough pads for clambering off rocks. Their fur is usually in shades of browns and grays, for camouflage,
and very short to deal with the intense heat. Long-furred cats, or cats with very dark brown or black fur, will likely overheat and die.
Typical prey includes rabbits, chipmunks, gophers, and lizards, along with the occasional small fish from the oasis. Typical predators include horned owls, gray foxes, coyotes, and javelinas.
Perhaps a greater danger than the predators is the excessive heat in such a hostile area. It rarely rains in Dustclan territory, and there are very few trees to provide shade and shelter. The hot, jagged rock that makes up most of the land can burn and scrape the pads of unaccustomed cats. During the hottest season, there's real danger of drought, while the cold season remains stubbornly dry.

Territory/ Other Information

Their territory is mostly desert and steep, rocky cliffs, the best area being the small lake oasis close to their cliffside camp, where fish and herbs can be found, though it shrinks considerably in the summer, making prey overall more scarce. Mostly hunting in the cooler night, they stalk in the low undergrowth of their territory, including rock alcoves and low, scrubby weeds.
Dustclan's camp is a series of earthen dens on the side of a desert cliff, disguised by the bushes that block the entrances. The hunters, guards, and deputy share the largest den near the bottom of the cliff, the apprentices in a smaller offshoot. The keepers sleep in alcoves near the nursery, which is higher up but deep-set in the rock, the exit guarded with densely woven grasses. The leader lives in a smaller alcove near the top of the cliff, likely once the home of a cougar, and a smaller den a decent ways under is for one defender(they rotate every night), who keeps watch on the rest of the clan. The medicine cat's den is at the very bottom, close to the damper soil and plants.
Twolegs are not very common around Dustclan territory, the exception being a small trailer park near the Thunderpath. While Twolegs rarely venture far into the desert, wariness is present regardless. There are a fair amount of rouges, but for their part they know to avoid the hostile clan's territory, and often stick to rats near the trailer park.
The cats of Dustclan tend to be small, long-legged, and limber, with long claws and tough pads for clambering off rocks. Their fur is usually in shades of browns and grays, for camouflage,
and very short to deal with the intense heat. Long-furred cats, or cats with very dark brown or black fur, will likely overheat and die.
Typical prey includes rabbits, chipmunks, gophers, and lizards, along with the occasional small fish from the oasis. Typical predators include horned owls, gray foxes, coyotes, and javelinas.
Perhaps a greater danger than the predators is the excessive heat in such a hostile area. It rarely rains in Dustclan territory, and there are very few trees to provide shade and shelter. The hot, jagged rock that makes up most of the land can burn and scrape the pads of unaccustomed cats. During the hottest season, there's real danger of drought, while the cold season remains stubbornly dry.

GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
Ally Clans

clan name | relative location | basic info | peaceful, hostile, neutral | current relationship

nothin here
Ally Clans

clan name | relative location | basic info | peaceful, hostile, neutral | current relationship

nothin here
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
Relationships
(tell me if you want anything to be added!)

< > , crush, one way
~ romantic relationship
--- friendship (bolded for best friends)
^^^ dislike (bolded for enemies)
(red text means the cat is dead)

owlkit --- addaxkit

Mentors

shrubscatter mentors cactuspaw
palethroat mentors riverpaw
? mentors kawapaw

Siblings
italics if adopted

owlkit and addaxkit
robinheart and riverpaw
shrubscatter and sootmask
fallowkit and mothkit
fawnpad and waspstrike

Offspring

(NPC parents will not be counted)

palethroat is the mother of owlkit and addaxkit
fawnpad is the mother of fallowkit, mothkit, beekit, and pricklykit

Relationships
(tell me if you want anything to be added!)

< > , crush, one way
~ romantic relationship
--- friendship (bolded for best friends)
^^^ dislike (bolded for enemies)
(red text means the cat is dead)

owlkit --- addaxkit

Mentors

shrubscatter mentors cactuspaw
palethroat mentors riverpaw
? mentors kawapaw

Siblings
italics if adopted

owlkit and addaxkit
robinheart and riverpaw
shrubscatter and sootmask
fallowkit and mothkit
fawnpad and waspstrike

Offspring

(NPC parents will not be counted)

palethroat is the mother of owlkit and addaxkit
fawnpad is the mother of fallowkit, mothkit, beekit, and pricklykit

GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
Current Infomation

season: rainfall/ autumn
month: september
time: morning
a warm, cloudy day. an odd amount of recent rainfall leaves the area more humid and breezy than usual.

Patrols

dawn patrol: finished
hunting patrol: kawapaw, cactuspaw, robinheart
evening patrol: sootmask, riverpaw

Recent Events

no
Current Infomation

season: rainfall/ autumn
month: september
time: morning
a warm, cloudy day. an odd amount of recent rainfall leaves the area more humid and breezy than usual.

Patrols

dawn patrol: finished
hunting patrol: kawapaw, cactuspaw, robinheart
evening patrol: sootmask, riverpaw

Recent Events

no
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
Rules

1) All the FR rules, naturally.
2) No power-playing or god-modding. In the most basic terms, you must always give your opponent a chance to dodge, and you can't dodge every attack or control the actions of who you're rping with.
3) No Marty/Mary/Gary Stus. If your character has no significant flaws, you will be called out on it.
4) LGBT+ is allowed. Have all the gay or trans cats. They have human intelligence, why not?
5) Forbidden romance/fighting/trespassing, in terms of the code, is allowed. We need to have action somehow!
6) Try to post at least once every 4 days. PM me if you'll be gone for an extended period of time. 2 weeks without posting with no excuse, the character will get killed off.
7) Use warrior curses, not human ones.
8) Make your form fairly detailed. Personality, physical description or picture, and role in the clan at least.
9) No one-liners. One paragraph(5 sentences) at least.
10) I know the clan is fairly harsh, but keep things PG13.
11) I will reserve your spot for three days if you're making a form. After that, it's up for grabs.
Rules

1) All the FR rules, naturally.
2) No power-playing or god-modding. In the most basic terms, you must always give your opponent a chance to dodge, and you can't dodge every attack or control the actions of who you're rping with.
3) No Marty/Mary/Gary Stus. If your character has no significant flaws, you will be called out on it.
4) LGBT+ is allowed. Have all the gay or trans cats. They have human intelligence, why not?
5) Forbidden romance/fighting/trespassing, in terms of the code, is allowed. We need to have action somehow!
6) Try to post at least once every 4 days. PM me if you'll be gone for an extended period of time. 2 weeks without posting with no excuse, the character will get killed off.
7) Use warrior curses, not human ones.
8) Make your form fairly detailed. Personality, physical description or picture, and role in the clan at least.
9) No one-liners. One paragraph(5 sentences) at least.
10) I know the clan is fairly harsh, but keep things PG13.
11) I will reserve your spot for three days if you're making a form. After that, it's up for grabs.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
[img]http://mymodernmet.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/archive/RSbBLiuOZX9Jvnvqqtd6_thor6.jpg[/img] [center][color=red][size=2](Full credit to the photographer!) [b]Name[/b] - Acornstem [i]Acornpaw, Acornkit[/i] [b]Age[/b] - 31 moons [b]Gender[/b] - Male [i]He/Him/His[/i] [b]Voice Claim[/b] - Zack Galifianakis [b]Theme[/b] - [url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=crC4DKiKPYY]Broken - Gorillaz[/url] [b]Clan[/b] - Dustclan [b]Rank[/b] - Medicine Cat [i]Med Cat App, Kit[/i] [b]Apprentice[/b] - N/A; Open [b]Mentor[/b] - Fruitspray [i]Deceased[/i] [b]> Appearance <[/b] Handsome red/ginger cat with large black spots on underbelly and stripes on back/face; Unusually large mitts and ears; Green eyes [b]> Personality <[/b] TBA [b]> History <[/b] TBA [b]Sexuality[/b] Heteroromantic Demisexual [b]Crush[/b] - N/A; Open [b]Mate[/b] - N/A; Open [b]Kits[/b] - N/A; Open [b]Breed[/b] - Bengal [b]> Family <[/b] [i]- Cloudrush (M, Deceased; Father, NPC) - Swiftsalt (F, Deceased; Mother, NPC) - Radiantglow (M, Unknown; Brother, NPC) - Palethroat (F, Alive; Cousin, @/Malignantt) - Owlkit (M, Alive; 1st/2nd Cousin, @/Tenshimi) - Addaxkit (F, Alive; 1st/2nd Cousin, @/TimeOblivion) - Leafrest (F, Alive; Aunt, NPC)[/i] [b]Mate(s)[/b] [i]- N/A[/i] [b]Friends[/b] [i]- Bellaheart (F, @/AndromedaGalaxy) - Palethroat (F, @/Malignantt)[/i] [b]Partnerships[/b] [i]- Fruitspray (F, Deceased; Past Mentor, NPC)[/i] [b]Aspersers[/b] [i]- Pebblespine[/i] [b]Killings[/b] [i]- N/A[/i] [b]> Others <[/b] [i]- Fruit (-) - Rodents (+) - Fish (+) - Birds (-) - Lizards (+) - Insects (-) - Etc (-)[/i] [/color] ---- [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/94/f1/65/94f1656488da7db460c5c6ba46778c8c--chat-sphynx-hairless-cats.jpg[/img] [color=salmon][size=2](Full credit to the photographer!) [b]Name[/b] - Shrubscatter [i]Shrubpaw, Shrubkit[/i] [b]Age[/b] - 35 moons [b]Gender[/b] - Female [i]She/Her[/i] [b]Voice Claim[/b] - Gal Gadot [b]Theme[/b] - Deciding [b]Clan[/b] - Dustclan [b]Rank[/b] - Leader [i]Deputy, Hunter, Apprentice, Kit[/i] [b]Apprentice[/b] - Cactuspaw [i]Alive[/i] [b]Mentor[/b] - Melodybranch [i]Alive[/i] [b]> Appearance <[/b] A tall, hairless pink cat with light gray blotches everywhere; amber eyes, sharp ivories, & dull claws; right tooth sticks out from harmless deformity [b]> Personality <[/b] TBA [b]> History <[/b] WIP [b]Sexuality[/b] - Heterosexual [b]Crush[/b] - N/A; Open [b]Mate[/b] - N/A; Open [b]Kits[/b] - N/A; Open [b]Breed[/b] - Peterbald [b]> Family <[/b] [i]- Pinkspots (M, Alive; Father, NPC) - ??? (M, Unknown; Adoptive Father, NPC) - Satin (F, Deceased; Adoptive Mother, NPC) - Cactusjump (F, Deceased; Mother, NPC) - Sootmask (M, Alive; Adoptive Brother, @/Malignantt) - Darkshade (F, Deceased; Aunt, NPC) - Clawstrike (F, Alive; Aunt, NPC) - Lightningwave (M, Deceased; Uncle, NPC)[/i] [b]Mate(s)[/b] [i]- N/A[/i] [b]Friends[/b] [i]- Pending[/i] [b]Partnerships[/b] [i]- Melodybranch (F, Alive; Past Mentor, NPC) - Cactuspaw (M, Alive; Apprentice, @/Malignantt)[/i] [b]Aspersers[/b] [i]- N/A[/i] [b]Killings[/b] [i]- Speckhop (M, Past Deputy, NPC)[/i] [b]> Others <[/b] [i]- Fruit (+) - Rodents (+) - Fish (+) - Birds (+) - Lizards (-) - Insects (-) - Etc (-)[/i][/color] ---- [img]http://img12.deviantart.net/58f2/i/2012/104/4/d/stray_cats_by_ursula_gemma-d4w3tj9.jpg[/Img] [size=2][color=darkkhaki](Full credit to the photographer!) [b]Name[/b] - Addaxkit [i]Addaxpaw, Addaxleg[/i] [b]Age[/b] - 1 moon(s) [b]Gender[/b] - Female [i]She/Her[/i] [b]Voice Claim[/b] - Deciding [b]Theme[/b] - Deciding [b]Clan[/b] - Dustclan [b]Rank[/b] - Kit [i]Apprentice, Hunter, Loner(?)[/i] [b]Apprentice[/b] - N/A; Closed [b]Mentor[/b] - N/A; Closed [b]> Appearance <[/b] Tiny brown tabby she-cat with long legs, fluffy fur, and white mitts/underbelly; Sharp ivories, dull claws; blue eyes (For now) [b]> Personality <[/b] WIP [b]> History <[/b] N/A [b]Sexuality[/b] - N/A [b]Crush[/b] - N/A; Closed [b]Mate[/b] - N/A; Closed [b]Kits[/b] - N/A; Closed [b]Breed[/b] - Mix [b]> Family <[/b] [i]Aspencrack (M, Deceased; Father, NPC) Palethroat (F, Alive; Mother, @/Malignantt) Owlkit (M, Alive; Brother, @/Tenishimi) Leafrest (F, Alive; Great Grandmother, NPC) Dropheart (M, Deceased; Great Grandfather, NPC) Swiftsalt (F, Deceased; Great Grandaunt, NPC) Radiantglow (M, Deceased; 1st/2nd Cousin, NPC) Acornstem (M, Alive; 1st/2nd Cousin, @/TimeOblivion)[/i] [b]Mate(s)[/b] [i]- N/A[/i] [b]Friends[/b] [i]- Owlkit[/i] [b]Partnerships[/b] [i]- N/A[/i] [b]Aspersers[/b] [i]- N/A[/i] [b]Killings[/b] [i]- N/A[/i] [b]> Others <[/b] [i]- Fruit (+) - Rodents (-) - Fish (+) - Birds (-) - Lizards (-) - Insects (+) - Etc (+)[/i] ---- [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/48/49/404849c267159797f2d5ceef160d0264--photos-chats-pretty-cats.jpg[/img] [color=olive][size=3](Full credit to the photographer!) [b]Name[/b] - Fawnpad [i]Fawnpad, Fawnkit[/i] [b]Age[/b] - 30 moons [b]Gender[/b] - Female [i]She/Her[/i] [b]Voice Claim[/b] - Deciding [b]Theme[/b] -[url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BH5rliP7yW4] For You - Tin Sparrow[/url] [b]Clan[/b] - Dustclan [b]Rank[/b] - Keeper [i]Hunter, Apprentice, Kit[/i] [b]Apprentice[/b] - N/A; Closed [i]Nursing[/i] [b]Mentor[/b] - Oasisheart [i]Deceased[/i] [b]> Appearance <[/b] Small and scrawny solid porpoise colored she-cat with a caramel colored underbelly; caramel stripes on back/face, sharp ivories, dull claws; amber/brownish eyes [b]> Personality <[/b] Fawnpad is a rather... paranoid cat. She repeatedly has a problem with a "predator" stalking both she and her family-- Something having a chance to lunge at her then kill her vigorously. Usually staying in the nursery, she tends to calm down... consistently Pebblespine is needed. With his knowledge and psychological elements, she can let the paranoia flow out. Bothering her or invading her space results in triggering Fawnpad anxious/defensive side and nothing will ever stop her from protecting her kits. She's against the act of The Code choosing the mates for a duo and Fawnpad believes that fertility of the clan does not matter but is only a choice. [b]> History <[/b] WIP [b]Sexuality[/b] - Biromantic Heterosexual [b]Crush[/b] - N/A; Open [b]Mate[/b] - Runningcloud; Alive [b]Kits[/b] - Fallowkit, Mintkit [b]Breed[/b] - American Shorthair [b]> Family <[/b] [i]- Lionspirit (M, Deceased; Father, NPC) - Coalheart (F, Deceased; Mother, NPC) - Waspstrike (M, Alive; Brother, @/NickelDragons) - Cinderkit (M, Deceased; Brother, NPC) - Emberkit (F, Deceased; Sister, NPC) - Fallowkit (F, Alive; Daughter, @/NickelDragons) - Mothkit (M, Alive; Son, @/Malignantt) - Prickelykit (M, Deceased; Son, NPC) - Beekit (F, Deceased; Daughter, NPC) [/i][b]Mate(s)[/b] [i]- Runningcloud (M, Alive; Current-Mate, NPC)[/i] [b]Friends[/b] [i]- Pebblespine (M, @/Malignantt) - Palethroat (F, @/Malignantt) - Waspstrike (M, @/NickelDragons)[/i] [b]Partnerships[/b] [i]- Oasisheart (M, Deceased; Past-Mentor, NPC)[/I] [B]Aspersers[/b] [i]- Shrubscatter (F, @/TimeOblivion) - Acornstem (M, @/TimeOblivion) - Robinheart (F, @/NickelDragons) - Sootmask (M, @/Malignantt)[/i] [b]Killings[/b] [i]- N/A[/i] [B]> Others <[/b] [i]- Fruit (-) - Rodents (+) - Fish (+) - Birds (+) - Lizards (-) - Insects (-) - Etc (+)[/i]
RSbBLiuOZX9Jvnvqqtd6_thor6.jpg
(Full credit to the photographer!)
Name - Acornstem
Acornpaw, Acornkit
Age - 31 moons
Gender - Male
He/Him/His
Voice Claim - Zack Galifianakis
Theme - Broken - Gorillaz

Clan - Dustclan
Rank - Medicine Cat
Med Cat App, Kit
Apprentice - N/A; Open
Mentor - Fruitspray
Deceased

> Appearance <
Handsome red/ginger cat with large black spots on underbelly and stripes on back/face; Unusually large mitts and ears; Green eyes

> Personality <
TBA

> History <
TBA

Sexuality Heteroromantic Demisexual
Crush - N/A; Open
Mate - N/A; Open
Kits - N/A; Open
Breed - Bengal

> Family <
- Cloudrush (M, Deceased; Father, NPC)
- Swiftsalt (F, Deceased; Mother, NPC)
- Radiantglow (M, Unknown; Brother, NPC)
- Palethroat (F, Alive; Cousin, @/Malignantt)
- Owlkit (M, Alive; 1st/2nd Cousin, @/Tenshimi)
- Addaxkit (F, Alive; 1st/2nd Cousin, @/TimeOblivion)
- Leafrest (F, Alive; Aunt, NPC)

Mate(s)
- N/A
Friends
- Bellaheart (F, @/AndromedaGalaxy)
- Palethroat (F, @/Malignantt)

Partnerships
- Fruitspray (F, Deceased; Past Mentor, NPC)
Aspersers
- Pebblespine
Killings
- N/A

> Others <
- Fruit (-)
- Rodents (+)
- Fish (+)
- Birds (-)
- Lizards (+)
- Insects (-)
- Etc (-)

----

94f1656488da7db460c5c6ba46778c8c--chat-sphynx-hairless-cats.jpg
Name - Shrubscatter
Shrubpaw, Shrubkit
Age - 35 moons
Gender - Female
She/Her
Voice Claim - Gal Gadot
Theme - Deciding

Clan - Dustclan
Rank - Leader
Deputy, Hunter, Apprentice, Kit
Apprentice - Cactuspaw
Alive
Mentor - Melodybranch
Alive

> Appearance <
A tall, hairless pink cat with light gray blotches everywhere; amber eyes, sharp ivories, & dull claws; right tooth sticks out from harmless deformity

> Personality <
TBA

> History <
WIP

Sexuality - Heterosexual
Crush - N/A; Open
Mate - N/A; Open
Kits - N/A; Open
Breed - Peterbald

> Family <
- Pinkspots (M, Alive; Father, NPC)
- ??? (M, Unknown; Adoptive Father, NPC)
- Satin (F, Deceased; Adoptive Mother, NPC)
- Cactusjump (F, Deceased; Mother, NPC)
- Sootmask (M, Alive; Adoptive Brother, @/Malignantt)
- Darkshade (F, Deceased; Aunt, NPC)
- Clawstrike (F, Alive; Aunt, NPC)
- Lightningwave (M, Deceased; Uncle, NPC)

Mate(s)
- N/A
Friends
- Pending
Partnerships
- Melodybranch (F, Alive; Past Mentor, NPC)
- Cactuspaw (M, Alive; Apprentice, @/Malignantt)

Aspersers
- N/A
Killings
- Speckhop (M, Past Deputy, NPC)

> Others <
- Fruit (+)
- Rodents (+)
- Fish (+)
- Birds (+)
- Lizards (-)
- Insects (-)
- Etc (-)

----

stray_cats_by_ursula_gemma-d4w3tj9.jpg
Name - Addaxkit
Addaxpaw, Addaxleg
Age - 1 moon(s)
Gender - Female
She/Her
Voice Claim - Deciding
Theme - Deciding

Clan - Dustclan
Rank - Kit
Apprentice, Hunter, Loner(?)
Apprentice - N/A; Closed
Mentor - N/A; Closed

> Appearance <
Tiny brown tabby she-cat with long legs, fluffy fur, and white mitts/underbelly; Sharp ivories, dull claws; blue eyes (For now)

> Personality <
WIP

> History <
N/A

Sexuality - N/A
Crush - N/A; Closed
Mate - N/A; Closed
Kits - N/A; Closed
Breed - Mix

> Family <
Aspencrack (M, Deceased; Father, NPC)
Palethroat (F, Alive; Mother, @/Malignantt)
Owlkit (M, Alive; Brother, @/Tenishimi)
Leafrest (F, Alive; Great Grandmother, NPC)
Dropheart (M, Deceased; Great Grandfather, NPC)
Swiftsalt (F, Deceased; Great Grandaunt, NPC)
Radiantglow (M, Deceased; 1st/2nd Cousin, NPC)
Acornstem (M, Alive; 1st/2nd Cousin, @/TimeOblivion)

Mate(s)
- N/A
Friends
- Owlkit
Partnerships
- N/A
Aspersers
- N/A
Killings
- N/A

> Others <
- Fruit (+)
- Rodents (-)
- Fish (+)
- Birds (-)
- Lizards (-)
- Insects (+)
- Etc (+)

----

404849c267159797f2d5ceef160d0264--photos-chats-pretty-cats.jpg
Name - Fawnpad
Fawnpad, Fawnkit
Age - 30 moons
Gender - Female
She/Her
Voice Claim - Deciding
Theme - For You - Tin Sparrow

Clan - Dustclan
Rank - Keeper
Hunter, Apprentice, Kit
Apprentice - N/A; Closed
Nursing
Mentor - Oasisheart
Deceased

> Appearance <
Small and scrawny solid porpoise colored she-cat with a caramel colored underbelly; caramel stripes on back/face, sharp ivories, dull claws; amber/brownish eyes

> Personality <
Fawnpad is a rather... paranoid cat. She repeatedly has a problem with a "predator" stalking both she and her family-- Something having a chance to lunge at her then kill her vigorously. Usually staying in the nursery, she tends to calm down... consistently Pebblespine is needed. With his knowledge and psychological elements, she can let the paranoia flow out. Bothering her or invading her space results in triggering Fawnpad anxious/defensive side and nothing will ever stop her from protecting her kits. She's against the act of The Code choosing the mates for a duo and Fawnpad believes that fertility of the clan does not matter but is only a choice.

> History <
WIP

Sexuality - Biromantic Heterosexual
Crush - N/A; Open
Mate - Runningcloud; Alive
Kits - Fallowkit, Mintkit
Breed - American Shorthair

> Family <
- Lionspirit (M, Deceased; Father, NPC)
- Coalheart (F, Deceased; Mother, NPC)
- Waspstrike (M, Alive; Brother, @/NickelDragons)
- Cinderkit (M, Deceased; Brother, NPC)
- Emberkit (F, Deceased; Sister, NPC)
- Fallowkit (F, Alive; Daughter, @/NickelDragons)
- Mothkit (M, Alive; Son, @/Malignantt)
- Prickelykit (M, Deceased; Son, NPC)
- Beekit (F, Deceased; Daughter, NPC)
Mate(s)
- Runningcloud (M, Alive; Current-Mate, NPC)
Friends
- Pebblespine (M, @/Malignantt)
- Palethroat (F, @/Malignantt)
- Waspstrike (M, @/NickelDragons)

Partnerships
- Oasisheart (M, Deceased; Past-Mentor, NPC)
Aspersers
- Shrubscatter (F, @/TimeOblivion)
- Acornstem (M, @/TimeOblivion)
- Robinheart (F, @/NickelDragons)
- Sootmask (M, @/Malignantt)

Killings
- N/A

> Others <
- Fruit (-)
- Rodents (+)
- Fish (+)
- Birds (+)
- Lizards (-)
- Insects (-)
- Etc (+)
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@TimeOblivion
Cool to see you again! I mean, nobody posted and I pinged a few times so.. yeah.
Sure, you can take those two. I'm pretty sure Sleekfoot will come back, just maybe not as leader, in case anyone wants to take that spot.
@TimeOblivion
Cool to see you again! I mean, nobody posted and I pinged a few times so.. yeah.
Sure, you can take those two. I'm pretty sure Sleekfoot will come back, just maybe not as leader, in case anyone wants to take that spot.
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
@Malignantt

Ooh, this seems pretty neat. :0 I'll probably make a Hunter stometime today, if that's alright with you!
@Malignantt

Ooh, this seems pretty neat. :0 I'll probably make a Hunter stometime today, if that's alright with you!
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle
Sure! More than welcome to!
@SwootleDootle
Sure! More than welcome to!
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15