Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 6348 6349
"Hmm not thanks I have plenty of food keep it my friend also what was the thing you wanted to talk aboute or was it give me? I'm not quite sure"
"Hmm not thanks I have plenty of food keep it my friend also what was the thing you wanted to talk aboute or was it give me? I'm not quite sure"
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel shuffled her feet. "Well, I... erm, got you something." She shuffled her talons. "I don't know if you'll like it though."
Liviel shuffled her feet. "Well, I... erm, got you something." She shuffled her talons. "I don't know if you'll like it though."
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
"I'm sure I'll love it! Since it is from you" *she smiles at her
"I'm sure I'll love it! Since it is from you" *she smiles at her
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel then proceeds to pull a vest which she'd hidden in her scarf, and gave it to Spark.
Liviel then proceeds to pull a vest which she'd hidden in her scarf, and gave it to Spark.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
"Oh wow it's amazing!" spark gently took it from her and pulled it on "how's it look?"
"Oh wow it's amazing!" spark gently took it from her and pulled it on "how's it look?"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
"It makes you look amazing!" She bashfully admitted.
"It makes you look amazing!" She bashfully admitted.
"Thank you Liviel" she gave her a soft hug and then pulled away so she can eat "I'll keep this present safe from harm and always with me"
"Thank you Liviel" she gave her a soft hug and then pulled away so she can eat "I'll keep this present safe from harm and always with me"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel smiled, watching her eat from the corner of her eyes as she dug into whatever food she managed to grab from the students before they ate all of it.
Liviel smiled, watching her eat from the corner of her eyes as she dug into whatever food she managed to grab from the students before they ate all of it.
Spark had pulled a book out and was reading it as she ate slowly only stopingbto turn the page before continuing to eat
Spark had pulled a book out and was reading it as she ate slowly only stopingbto turn the page before continuing to eat
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel quickly gulped down her food, and turned to Spark. "It's getting to be time to head back, wouldn't you say?"
Liviel quickly gulped down her food, and turned to Spark. "It's getting to be time to head back, wouldn't you say?"
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 6348 6349