Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 6348 6349
Spark nods "but it's also fun to have a home to be able to come back to" spark smiles "sleep hear for the night"
Spark nods "but it's also fun to have a home to be able to come back to" spark smiles "sleep hear for the night"
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel nodded. "Alright. Just this once."
Liviel nodded. "Alright. Just this once."
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Spark smiles even move and walks over to the best and pats it "go ahead and get comfy I'm just gana grab another book"
Spark smiles even move and walks over to the best and pats it "go ahead and get comfy I'm just gana grab another book"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel laid on the bed. "Geez. These are nice!"
Liviel laid on the bed. "Geez. These are nice!"
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Spark grabs a book and walks back over and lays next to her "hmmm yes it is nice"
Spark grabs a book and walks back over and lays next to her "hmmm yes it is nice"
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
She curled herself around Spark. "Say, could you read aloud to me?"
She curled herself around Spark. "Say, could you read aloud to me?"
"Hmm? If course I can" spark,begain to read the book out loud to Liviel so she can hear it
"Hmm? If course I can" spark,begain to read the book out loud to Liviel so she can hear it
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel somewhat listened to the story, but mostly focused on how warm Spark felt against her. She also focused on the snores of tired dragons from their rooms.
Liviel somewhat listened to the story, but mostly focused on how warm Spark felt against her. She also focused on the snores of tired dragons from their rooms.
Spark wraped her wing around Liviel as she continued to read out to her
Spark wraped her wing around Liviel as she continued to read out to her
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
Liviel just snuggled deeper into Spark. Her vision began to blur as sleep eventually dropped over her.
Liviel just snuggled deeper into Spark. Her vision began to blur as sleep eventually dropped over her.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 6348 6349