Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
Same!
Same!
(Nope, no discord. I could probably get one though.)
(Nope, no discord. I could probably get one though.)
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
(You should get one so I can actually talk to you sksksk)
(You should get one so I can actually talk to you sksksk)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(I will!)
(I will!)
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
(I FINALLY GOT A DISCORD!!!)
(I FINALLY GOT A DISCORD!!!)
(Hey guys. I think this forum is long gone, obviously, and I'm so, so sorry. I feel like this is my fault. I was barely here, and I'm filled with guilt for it. Just know I love all of you guys, and I will try to make sure I get something to help communicate with you guys. I hope I will one day meet all of you guys!)
(Hey guys. I think this forum is long gone, obviously, and I'm so, so sorry. I feel like this is my fault. I was barely here, and I'm filled with guilt for it. Just know I love all of you guys, and I will try to make sure I get something to help communicate with you guys. I hope I will one day meet all of you guys!)