Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sailors & Sirens {Open & Inviting}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 191 192
I'm subbed too ^^ And I'm glad you guys like the shark idea! You can really be really creative with it if you think about it honestly, the sea has so many creatures dwelling in it, your Mermaid/Siren can literally be half of any of them!
I'm subbed too ^^ And I'm glad you guys like the shark idea! You can really be really creative with it if you think about it honestly, the sea has so many creatures dwelling in it, your Mermaid/Siren can literally be half of any of them!
This is partially a reminder to myself as well as everybody else, make sure to check back to character reference sheet/ layouts in case they get updated.

On that note, I doodled Baelinn so her appearance is in place. ^^
This is partially a reminder to myself as well as everybody else, make sure to check back to character reference sheet/ layouts in case they get updated.

On that note, I doodled Baelinn so her appearance is in place. ^^
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
Aaaa I would love to join ;o;
Aaaa I would love to join ;o;
Beans.
@EmpressEngel

So why don't you?
@EmpressEngel

So why don't you?
QFXpYkj.png
Thanks for the reminder Wolfspell! Also the doodle looks great ^^

Please feel free to hop in EmpressEngel o3o I'd love to see this RP get a going ^^
Thanks for the reminder Wolfspell! Also the doodle looks great ^^

Please feel free to hop in EmpressEngel o3o I'd love to see this RP get a going ^^
@Wolfspell Figured I'd say something first. ;o
@Wolfspell Figured I'd say something first. ;o
Beans.
Abyss, thank you

@EmpressEngel

I'm subbed so no need to ping me. Please, join us. The more the merrier :)
Abyss, thank you

@EmpressEngel

I'm subbed so no need to ping me. Please, join us. The more the merrier :)
QFXpYkj.png
@EmpressEngel

@DragonWarrior333

Just an all call to everybody. I'm eager to get this started so I'll finish filling out lore and setting and start tomorrow. If anybody needs more time, speak sooner rather than later.
@EmpressEngel

@DragonWarrior333

Just an all call to everybody. I'm eager to get this started so I'll finish filling out lore and setting and start tomorrow. If anybody needs more time, speak sooner rather than later.
QFXpYkj.png
You don't need to ping me ^^ As I am subbed to the thread, and it's InsanityAbyss btw xD So pinging AbyssInsanity wouldn't notify me

But yes, personally I am ready to start the RP
You don't need to ping me ^^ As I am subbed to the thread, and it's InsanityAbyss btw xD So pinging AbyssInsanity wouldn't notify me

But yes, personally I am ready to start the RP
Thanks for the correction, sorry 'bout that.
Thanks for the correction, sorry 'bout that.
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 191 192