Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sailors & Sirens {Open & Inviting}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 191 192
From within a reef rock crevasse, the spiny, red siren crept out. The commotion of the mermaids attacking the ship had not only woken her up, but it disturbed her as well. Seeing as it was a pack of mermaids, she already knew if she was spotted she would be in for it.

Despite that, she still proceeded to count as many as she could, one was already too many, but she was still curious. "Gotta get out of the cove," she thought, glancing around for an easy route to get to open water.

As fast as she looked around, she found a possible route. It didn't look like the best, but it'd work for her. A flash of red would show when she darted under an overhang, pulling her tail, fins, spines and what not under as well. She was small, so any space to hide was perfect.

((Aaaaaa I'm jumping in here, trying stuff.. I really hope this is long enough.. ;o ))
From within a reef rock crevasse, the spiny, red siren crept out. The commotion of the mermaids attacking the ship had not only woken her up, but it disturbed her as well. Seeing as it was a pack of mermaids, she already knew if she was spotted she would be in for it.

Despite that, she still proceeded to count as many as she could, one was already too many, but she was still curious. "Gotta get out of the cove," she thought, glancing around for an easy route to get to open water.

As fast as she looked around, she found a possible route. It didn't look like the best, but it'd work for her. A flash of red would show when she darted under an overhang, pulling her tail, fins, spines and what not under as well. She was small, so any space to hide was perfect.

((Aaaaaa I'm jumping in here, trying stuff.. I really hope this is long enough.. ;o ))
Beans.
(( That's perfect))
(( That's perfect))
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
They were too busy to even noticed the Siren lurking around in the reef, though they grinned menacingly when the ship was tilting over to its ship by the sheer force of the group combined. There were screaming and the sound of someone choking on water, and of course the bone snapping sounds when the Mermaids surrounded them and start snacking on them. It was gruesome and chaotic "This is for my fallen sisters." One of the mermaid taunted as she bit into the man's neck and dragged him deep down, he was bleeding and drowning at the same time.

The admiral was clinging onto the ship's mast for his life when the ship flipped on its side, cursed the Mermaids existence, as Saber launched herself out of the water and grabbed the man, pulled him down into his inescapable death. The sea was painted red as the Mermaids feasted, there only a few survivors that tried to get away on the wooden planks, trying to paddle into shores.

The Mermaids were ruthless with their preys, teared and ripped fleshes, they were messy eaters too, so there was a lot of remainings slowly sank to the bottom of the ocean, where the Sirens would be able to snatch the pieces easily. Saber was a greedy one, as she quickly gobbled up the admiral, wearing his hat around as a trophy, she'd swam over to snatch another sailor. Once she was full, she swam away from the rest, getting some alone time to herself, while her packmates continued their own business might as well as checked on the land dweller that she had sent to shores. They only gathered up and work with each other whenever there was a hunting party being arranged, otherwise they'd much prefer to go do their own things, as long as they don't stray too far away from each other in case dangers come unexpected.

((By the way, please do feel free to jump in ^^ Your post is perfect!))
They were too busy to even noticed the Siren lurking around in the reef, though they grinned menacingly when the ship was tilting over to its ship by the sheer force of the group combined. There were screaming and the sound of someone choking on water, and of course the bone snapping sounds when the Mermaids surrounded them and start snacking on them. It was gruesome and chaotic "This is for my fallen sisters." One of the mermaid taunted as she bit into the man's neck and dragged him deep down, he was bleeding and drowning at the same time.

The admiral was clinging onto the ship's mast for his life when the ship flipped on its side, cursed the Mermaids existence, as Saber launched herself out of the water and grabbed the man, pulled him down into his inescapable death. The sea was painted red as the Mermaids feasted, there only a few survivors that tried to get away on the wooden planks, trying to paddle into shores.

The Mermaids were ruthless with their preys, teared and ripped fleshes, they were messy eaters too, so there was a lot of remainings slowly sank to the bottom of the ocean, where the Sirens would be able to snatch the pieces easily. Saber was a greedy one, as she quickly gobbled up the admiral, wearing his hat around as a trophy, she'd swam over to snatch another sailor. Once she was full, she swam away from the rest, getting some alone time to herself, while her packmates continued their own business might as well as checked on the land dweller that she had sent to shores. They only gathered up and work with each other whenever there was a hunting party being arranged, otherwise they'd much prefer to go do their own things, as long as they don't stray too far away from each other in case dangers come unexpected.

((By the way, please do feel free to jump in ^^ Your post is perfect!))
(( His hat like a trophy. I love it!))
(( His hat like a trophy. I love it!))
QFXpYkj.png
((Thanks xD It'd be a somewhat adorable and funny sight to see xD If you look pass the fact that she ate him to get his hat haha!))
((Thanks xD It'd be a somewhat adorable and funny sight to see xD If you look pass the fact that she ate him to get his hat haha!))
I walked along the rocks in the blistering sun. The tide pools might yield something. But I was quickly disappointed. Anything in the sun would quickly evaporate and anything that wouldn't evaporate would begin to rot and stink.

I began out around the edge of the reef on the lava rocks. The first step would be up to my waste and my feet would wind up on corral. There were plenty of sea urchins. If only I had a sharp object aside from my sarcastic tongue.

Part of me was watching for mermaids. They should have been absolutely gorged on the sailors and my shipmates. A better use for them if you ask me. I froze seeing the admiral's hat coming along the surface all on it's own.

I crouched down and watched. What was it?

(( Btw her eyesight is pretty bad))
I walked along the rocks in the blistering sun. The tide pools might yield something. But I was quickly disappointed. Anything in the sun would quickly evaporate and anything that wouldn't evaporate would begin to rot and stink.

I began out around the edge of the reef on the lava rocks. The first step would be up to my waste and my feet would wind up on corral. There were plenty of sea urchins. If only I had a sharp object aside from my sarcastic tongue.

Part of me was watching for mermaids. They should have been absolutely gorged on the sailors and my shipmates. A better use for them if you ask me. I froze seeing the admiral's hat coming along the surface all on it's own.

I crouched down and watched. What was it?

(( Btw her eyesight is pretty bad))
QFXpYkj.png
The siren hadn't realized the overhang she was hiding under was actually very close to the sailor. She soon poked her head out, paying more attention to what was to her sides rather than looking up. Slowly she would inch out from her hiding spot, the red and white of her stripes and tail showing up in the light.

Soon she would leave her hiding spot, keeping low and still heading towards the mouth of the cove- hopefully all the mermaids were occupied at this point? Now if she could just stay low that would be perfect.

(This is hard to do from phone..)
The siren hadn't realized the overhang she was hiding under was actually very close to the sailor. She soon poked her head out, paying more attention to what was to her sides rather than looking up. Slowly she would inch out from her hiding spot, the red and white of her stripes and tail showing up in the light.

Soon she would leave her hiding spot, keeping low and still heading towards the mouth of the cove- hopefully all the mermaids were occupied at this point? Now if she could just stay low that would be perfect.

(This is hard to do from phone..)
Beans.
(( Yeah mobile stinks. On a totally different note, this your first RP?))
(( Yeah mobile stinks. On a totally different note, this your first RP?))
QFXpYkj.png
The admiral's hat was soon to be accompanied with a Tiger shark's dorsal fin, stride across the surface for a brief moment before they both disappeared underwater. Saber dived down a bit, she was taking a cautious approach to the shores, she should be safe as long as she stayed near the water area of course, the last thing she'd want was to be stuck on land. Though there was something that caught her attention as well.

As she neared the cove, her head tilted a bit to look down at the bottom of the ocean, her mouth instantly pulled to a wry grin as she realized that the figure that was lurking below was indeed a Siren. She observed the other creature for a bit, decided not to mess with the Siren as it was half Lionfish, Saber was not in the mood to be stung by its poisonous spines right now. As a warning she loomed over the Siren, the sunlight shone down on her, casted a big shadow that'd surely reflected on bottom, enough to send every creatures living near the sand carpet scattered away in fear, they'd take cover into the corals and reefs, away from the predator.

There was an unfortunate squid that was in her way, it wasn't aware of her approaching until it was too late, she snatched the creature into her jaws, enough to kill it and it squirted ink before it gave up in between her sharp rows of teeth. Though she didn't gobbled it down like she normal would, just keep in her mouth as she picked up her pace toward the land dweller. Decided to have a little fun scaring the land dweller, she sprang up to the surface, created a water explosion before she'd flop down onto the sand. Her black eyes trained on the land dweller, with a freshly caught squid in her mouth, and the admiral's hat on her head, she tilted her head to a side, might have been looking like a shark puppy, as she watched the land dweller.
The admiral's hat was soon to be accompanied with a Tiger shark's dorsal fin, stride across the surface for a brief moment before they both disappeared underwater. Saber dived down a bit, she was taking a cautious approach to the shores, she should be safe as long as she stayed near the water area of course, the last thing she'd want was to be stuck on land. Though there was something that caught her attention as well.

As she neared the cove, her head tilted a bit to look down at the bottom of the ocean, her mouth instantly pulled to a wry grin as she realized that the figure that was lurking below was indeed a Siren. She observed the other creature for a bit, decided not to mess with the Siren as it was half Lionfish, Saber was not in the mood to be stung by its poisonous spines right now. As a warning she loomed over the Siren, the sunlight shone down on her, casted a big shadow that'd surely reflected on bottom, enough to send every creatures living near the sand carpet scattered away in fear, they'd take cover into the corals and reefs, away from the predator.

There was an unfortunate squid that was in her way, it wasn't aware of her approaching until it was too late, she snatched the creature into her jaws, enough to kill it and it squirted ink before it gave up in between her sharp rows of teeth. Though she didn't gobbled it down like she normal would, just keep in her mouth as she picked up her pace toward the land dweller. Decided to have a little fun scaring the land dweller, she sprang up to the surface, created a water explosion before she'd flop down onto the sand. Her black eyes trained on the land dweller, with a freshly caught squid in her mouth, and the admiral's hat on her head, she tilted her head to a side, might have been looking like a shark puppy, as she watched the land dweller.
I looked at the sandy shore. There was that mermaid from earlier.

Walking carefully along the rocks back to the sand I stood there looking at her. I flipped my short hair out of my eyes with my hands on my hips, "Well aren't you a character. First you save me, now you're trying to bring me food. Well sorry to tell you but I don't do squid. Too squishy and that one is kinda all gross."

She was smart to keep in the shallows near the beach. On the actual sand would probably burn her. It was rather hot on my feet.

"Or am I just being stupid and you want to eat me?"
I looked at the sandy shore. There was that mermaid from earlier.

Walking carefully along the rocks back to the sand I stood there looking at her. I flipped my short hair out of my eyes with my hands on my hips, "Well aren't you a character. First you save me, now you're trying to bring me food. Well sorry to tell you but I don't do squid. Too squishy and that one is kinda all gross."

She was smart to keep in the shallows near the beach. On the actual sand would probably burn her. It was rather hot on my feet.

"Or am I just being stupid and you want to eat me?"
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 191 192