Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Taste of Power (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 210 211
Gurl what you doing xD

Leona can help Aerik if you two want ^^

Sorry for the late reply, I fell asleep holding the phone lol xD
Gurl what you doing xD

Leona can help Aerik if you two want ^^

Sorry for the late reply, I fell asleep holding the phone lol xD
Aerik's trying to go after the dragon so anyone can join her, or Leona could try and fly up to challenge the dragon O.o

XD It's okay don't worry Abyss
Aerik's trying to go after the dragon so anyone can join her, or Leona could try and fly up to challenge the dragon O.o

XD It's okay don't worry Abyss
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Mmk

Also, has anyone seen Sul's admin recently?
Mmk

Also, has anyone seen Sul's admin recently?
tumblr_nqyj99mtxB1qzj6elo1_540.gif
Their last forum post was yesterday, so they haven't been gone too long
They seem a pretty busy person O.o
Their last forum post was yesterday, so they haven't been gone too long
They seem a pretty busy person O.o
I think I have to hit the snooze now ^^' Even my excitement for the talk between the wolf and Valdis couldn't bet my need to sleep xD

G'night guys!
I think I have to hit the snooze now ^^' Even my excitement for the talk between the wolf and Valdis couldn't bet my need to sleep xD

G'night guys!
XD G'night Abyss!!!!
XD G'night Abyss!!!!
Sorry, I didn't see the thread before. Want me to move her bio here?
And I just had her sorta jump in, if that's alright. She's more of an outcast, but just yelled due to her impatient-ness. :p
Sorry, I didn't see the thread before. Want me to move her bio here?
And I just had her sorta jump in, if that's alright. She's more of an outcast, but just yelled due to her impatient-ness. :p
not super active :(

he/they/xey
{ I'll join!

Name: Alotte
Species: Valkyrie
Pronouns: She, her, it
Appearance: A small girl, with large, grey eyes with a faint blue tint, and long glossy blonde hair. She has small feet, and large cheeks. Her right eye is missing, from a curse, and is covered by a pale blue patch. She never shows her eye to anyone, but it is a faint glowing white underneath the covering. She also has a long, glowing streak of the same color down her belly, followed by a few marks she can't read herself. Alotte is quite short for her age, and is only about five and 1/2 feet tall. She has a set of large, grey wings with a zigzag pattern down the feathers, and a bit of feathers growing on her neck and at the base of them. Scars run down her arms and leg, and she is missing a few toes on her right foot from an accident in the caves.
Personality: (TBH)
Bio: Being born during the war, her parents were loyal Valkyries to the Night, and abandoned her to go and fight. Forced to grow up alone, and always scared, she usually would stay in barns and caves, where it was dark. One day, another Valkyrie found her, and started to teach her more about their language, plus basic English. But it was not kindness or pity that the warrior wanted to teach her, it was so that she would be able to fight for the Darkness. As soon as she was about 5, she was forced into brutal training, the person's kindness fading into a more abusive nature. If she didn't do the spell properly, she would not eat, and get a cut on her arm to show her flaws. After she learned to use her healing, she tried to heal herself, but was punished for trying to remove the scars. By the age of 10, she was good at her combat, and fought well, though she was only good at a few spells, such as death curses. Her healing was pushed back more, and same with her other powers, so that she would be ready to go and fight. By the time she was 11, she had ran away, for a better life, and never saw the evil person again. Stumbling through strange worlds and fighting for her life, she met another person; A sweet-looking angel. Believing in trust for that moment, she didn't hide, but what little hope she had left was crushed as the person attacked. A blast of light sent her flying, and by the time she woke up, her eye glowed brightly and she found herself at the brink of death. The angel's sword had cut her chest, and left another glowing mark, which never fully healed to the day. It was a simple sign to show that she was a creature of the shadows, and would never belong.
Skills: Flying, hand combat, and sword-fighting.
Flaws: Sarcastic, sometimes hard-headed, bad with some weapons. Her healing powers are usually cause her to get tired, and weaker. She also is easily stressed.
Special items: A sword.
Bird Class: Caprimulgiform Physiology (oilbirds, potoos, nighthawks, nightjars)
Bird Related Powers: Night Vision, Echolocation, Camouflage, Inaudibility, Hibernation, Darkness Adaptation
Extra: Gets migraines and nosebleeds frequently.
{ I'll join!

Name: Alotte
Species: Valkyrie
Pronouns: She, her, it
Appearance: A small girl, with large, grey eyes with a faint blue tint, and long glossy blonde hair. She has small feet, and large cheeks. Her right eye is missing, from a curse, and is covered by a pale blue patch. She never shows her eye to anyone, but it is a faint glowing white underneath the covering. She also has a long, glowing streak of the same color down her belly, followed by a few marks she can't read herself. Alotte is quite short for her age, and is only about five and 1/2 feet tall. She has a set of large, grey wings with a zigzag pattern down the feathers, and a bit of feathers growing on her neck and at the base of them. Scars run down her arms and leg, and she is missing a few toes on her right foot from an accident in the caves.
Personality: (TBH)
Bio: Being born during the war, her parents were loyal Valkyries to the Night, and abandoned her to go and fight. Forced to grow up alone, and always scared, she usually would stay in barns and caves, where it was dark. One day, another Valkyrie found her, and started to teach her more about their language, plus basic English. But it was not kindness or pity that the warrior wanted to teach her, it was so that she would be able to fight for the Darkness. As soon as she was about 5, she was forced into brutal training, the person's kindness fading into a more abusive nature. If she didn't do the spell properly, she would not eat, and get a cut on her arm to show her flaws. After she learned to use her healing, she tried to heal herself, but was punished for trying to remove the scars. By the age of 10, she was good at her combat, and fought well, though she was only good at a few spells, such as death curses. Her healing was pushed back more, and same with her other powers, so that she would be ready to go and fight. By the time she was 11, she had ran away, for a better life, and never saw the evil person again. Stumbling through strange worlds and fighting for her life, she met another person; A sweet-looking angel. Believing in trust for that moment, she didn't hide, but what little hope she had left was crushed as the person attacked. A blast of light sent her flying, and by the time she woke up, her eye glowed brightly and she found herself at the brink of death. The angel's sword had cut her chest, and left another glowing mark, which never fully healed to the day. It was a simple sign to show that she was a creature of the shadows, and would never belong.
Skills: Flying, hand combat, and sword-fighting.
Flaws: Sarcastic, sometimes hard-headed, bad with some weapons. Her healing powers are usually cause her to get tired, and weaker. She also is easily stressed.
Special items: A sword.
Bird Class: Caprimulgiform Physiology (oilbirds, potoos, nighthawks, nightjars)
Bird Related Powers: Night Vision, Echolocation, Camouflage, Inaudibility, Hibernation, Darkness Adaptation
Extra: Gets migraines and nosebleeds frequently.

he/they/xey
It's okay, don't worry!! ^^ Our characters came from the south to travel to Dragontooth, the mountain range where the legend is that the Night Spirit was defeated. They've travelled quite a way, beat a shadow monster, got attacked by invisible wolves and almost killed, found refuge in a village that helped them and healed them, and then took them up the mountain to sacrifice them to the dragon that's awoken in the mountains (which is why the adventurers were going up there in the first place).

Valdis, Abyss' character, and Wolfie, Leo's character, met a wolf in a dream asking for help in the mountains, because the spirit locked it in there after it defied him. So they're heading in to try and help the wolf, but now they're facing a dragon the size of a city because they were almost sacrificed to it and fled just as it was coming.

They're mostly separated now, Valdis and the wolf ran to try and distract the dragon, Leona and Aerik are trying to take on the dragon, and the others are too asleep to tell us what their characters are doing yet
It's okay, don't worry!! ^^ Our characters came from the south to travel to Dragontooth, the mountain range where the legend is that the Night Spirit was defeated. They've travelled quite a way, beat a shadow monster, got attacked by invisible wolves and almost killed, found refuge in a village that helped them and healed them, and then took them up the mountain to sacrifice them to the dragon that's awoken in the mountains (which is why the adventurers were going up there in the first place).

Valdis, Abyss' character, and Wolfie, Leo's character, met a wolf in a dream asking for help in the mountains, because the spirit locked it in there after it defied him. So they're heading in to try and help the wolf, but now they're facing a dragon the size of a city because they were almost sacrificed to it and fled just as it was coming.

They're mostly separated now, Valdis and the wolf ran to try and distract the dragon, Leona and Aerik are trying to take on the dragon, and the others are too asleep to tell us what their characters are doing yet
Alright, thanks :) So, can I say that Alotte is just in the nearby area of where they are? She could be somewhat close to the dragon, maybe that's why she just has a lack of food to eat.

Also, just another thing, is it alright if her parents were on the 'bad' side of the fighting, which is why she is wary of going to villages and stuff?

Tbh i'm just trying to see how i could work her in, not just have her jump into something randomly.
Alright, thanks :) So, can I say that Alotte is just in the nearby area of where they are? She could be somewhat close to the dragon, maybe that's why she just has a lack of food to eat.

Also, just another thing, is it alright if her parents were on the 'bad' side of the fighting, which is why she is wary of going to villages and stuff?

Tbh i'm just trying to see how i could work her in, not just have her jump into something randomly.

he/they/xey
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 210 211